Care Home Ch. 03: Hugh's Story

Story Info
Hugh is surprised by his wife's sexual awakening.
2.2k words
4.53
18.4k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear diary. No that doesn't work! I so wish we men could talk about emotional stuff the way girls do. So I haven't got a buddy that I can talk to about really personal stuff, and I guess, few men have, but I have to tell this to someone and I've never kept a diary but this seems the least embarrassing way. Even if it's just for my old age so that I can reminisce.

So where to start? Well not at the beginning, that's way too far back. Let's just say I am a married man, in his fifties with a rather ordinary sex life. We love each other, for sure, but the 'rip your clothes off' passion melted somewhat while we were bringing up our two children. We fell into the routine of occasional dinners at the pub followed by a slightly inebriated shag and we were both content.

I have to admit to being slightly more the leader, in our younger days, and somewhat regret their passing but I get shagged about once a week and the rest of the time make do with a wank. OK, so if I'm writing this down maybe I should say 'masturbation' but wank is more truthful.

Now wanking, there's a lost art and so much underrated! A good wank puts the world to rights, specially if there is no chance of the real thing. I suppose I started wanking at a very young age but sort of refined it when away on business. You know, buy a copy of Mayfair, look at the sexy open leg shots, read the 'True confessions' page and shoot your load into a hanky.

So that worked for a while. Then along came the internet! Well I watched my fair share, but the standard 'cocks in cunts' really wasn't very realistic or even titillating until I discovered Xrated. They have their fair share of teenage lovelies being pounded by some stud with the endurance of super man but that also got boring.

Much better was the cuckold section. I don't know why, but I really got off to videos of some guy filming his wife being fucked by, usually, a black guy. I suppose it was her fantasy to be filmed by him, or a gift, or maybe even a submissive gesture, either way it got me going. Many a god wank there, but then I discovered Total Amateurs.

This was a seismic shift in porn. If you don't know it, then basically it's a live shoot, in real time, usually between a girl trying to earn money for whatever reason and the resident stud. It really is hot! And the way that Gracie orgasms is unbelievable, wet, noisy and genuine!

Anyway, enough about wanking. What I'm saying is, I'm just Mr. Average with an average life and an average number of kids living an average house: I'm fine. Then life changes: big time.

I usually go to the gym on a Thursday and some time ago I was doing just that. I came home from my session, to my average home, to take a shower and let the evening go by. I stepped out of the shower and started to dry myself when into the bathroom walked this vision: a real fantasy! It looked just like my wife. Well it was her but not her, if you see what I mean.

Physically it was her but she was wearing a black suspender belt, black seamed stockings, silky black panties and a dynamite bra. I don't know about you but I find the naked female form much less erotic than the mature version clad in suggestive underwear. Anyway, in walks this fantasy woman and starts vamping me, hands on hips, crude talk the lot. I'm just getting over the shock when she sinks to her knees, my balls in one hand, pulls back my foreskin and starts giving me this really expert blow job. Lucy does not do blow jobs! Actually I wasn't even sure Lucy knew about blow jobs!

The blow job continues. I'm really getting carried away, my cock is as stiff as a poker and she has me as far down her throat as she can without actually swallowing it. I feel the familiar sensation of an approaching orgasm. I must have made some sound or other 'cos she pulled back a bit, pressed the knob of my dick against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, sucked like fury and I just had no choice: I let go. I came and I came and what's more, she swallowed the fucking lot: Lucy! My wife of twenty plus years! First blow job, to orgasm ever and she swallows!

From there on it just kept getting better. She got a new hair style, both top and bottom! She has everything waxed off down below and, I have to say, it looks stunning. We even refer to it differently now, it's not her pussy or any of the old euphemisms and vagina certainly doesn't do it justice.

We refer to her sex now as her cunt. Once we got over the angry use of the word, it really is beautifully concise. Cock for a man, cunt for a girl. It sums up perfectly, those outer lips that moisten provocatively, swell and open with mounting excitement to reveal the petals of that beautiful flower of the inner lips, crowned by the clit. The petals themselves spread slowly revealing the opening that is at the very heart of her sex. It's a beautiful place and deserves a beautiful name.

It's a word we never used to utter but now we use it all the time as in, 'Your cunt looks beautiful.' 'May I kiss your cunt?' 'My cunt is hungry for you.' And so on. See? It's a lovely word, but I digress.

It turned out that she had borrowed some books from a girl friend and she gave me one to read, My Secret Garden, wow is that hot? I can tell the pages she really found exciting because she left markers for me to find and our sex life has really taken off. We never realły talked about it before but now we are much more open and recently she asked to be taken anally. Lucy, asking for anal sex!

It all started when we got a bit over excited one evening. We had just finished a particularly active session of cow girl, which is one of my favourites. I just love having free hands to roam over her back, buttocks and breasts while watching her grind her clit against the base of my cock. The mental image of her with her hands behind her neck, breasts bouncing as her excitement mounts is enough to bring me to erection right now.

Anyway, we rolled over for a bit of missionary to finish. She was so wet as I slid my hands under her bum that my fingers were covered in her juices and I started to probe her other hole. She squirmed, but in an excited way and made no objection, so I slid it gently in as I continued with my leisurely thrusting. She went frantic! Started bucking around, groaning and moaning and clasped me tightly round the neck, pulled my head to her ear and whispered.

"I want it in my bum. Put your cock in my tight little bum. Please, I want to try it." Or something like that. What? Was this Lucy? We disengaged to squeals of delight as I gently removed my finger. I rolled her over, knelt between her legs, pulled her hips towards me and, lubricated by her juices, slowly pressed my cock into her bum.

What a sensation! Tight, warm and welcoming but so very, very tight. We took it slowly pushing in millimetre by millimetre and allowing her to adjust to having a cock in there. She kept encouraging me to penetrate further and further. I knew I couldn't last long with all these new sensations so I lay down gently on her back, reached round with one hand to cup a breast, the other searched out her cunt to rub her clit. I exploded and she actually screamed!

Cut now to the toys! There is some outfit, Bondarama or something like that, where you can buy toys on line. Lucy decided that it was play time. Various things arrived in the proverbial 'plain brown package', some were a success some were less good but one hit the spot: literally!

We were on our way to bed, after watching a really rather racy movie on Sky, when Luce grabbed me from behind and said.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What?"

"You'll see, but you may be more comfortable after a shower!"

I showered, towelled myself off and came into the bedroom, with the start of an erection, in anticipation. Luce was there, dressed like a tart: beautiful! High heels, push up bra, fishnets, suspenders and no knickers, just a lovely smooth cunt in full view but the real surprise was the riding crop! What the fuck was going to happen now?

"You have only two choices." She said, "Either lay down on your front and I shall thrash that pert little arse or you can lie on your back with your legs apart, knees bent."

"May I ask why?"

"No! The choice is yours, but I have to warn you I am becoming something of an expert with this riding crop!"

I didn't need any more prompting. On my back, legs apart, knees bent it was. Then she approached, menacingly, waving 'the instrument'.

"You took my arse. Now it's my turn to take yours." She turned it on. It made a noise just like a vibrator but had a handle with a longish thin extension to a sort of egg on the end. She lubed it up and approached my sphincter, inserted it slowly, giving me time to adjust to the unfamiliar feeling, then she hit the spot! My cock almost sprang to attention and waves of pleasure flowed over me.

I started to ooze precome, then more and yet more. Luce bent over me, took my cock in her mouth and licked it off. She kept on with the massager. I kept on leaking precome. She kept licking it off, then I could hold on no longer. I relaxed, let go, and came in her warm wet mouth. She took it all, slid up my body and kissed me with her mouth still full of my come.

Shit, I thought, I expect her to take it, why shouldn't she expect me to? I opened my mouth, our tongues melded and this warm, creamy, slightly sweet fluid oozed into my mouth. I swallowed. It wasn't at all bad and I learned later that I had just been 'snowballed' and actually it was quite sensuous. Not enough to provoke another erection but erotic none the less.

"Where on earth did you get that idea from?" I asked as she giggled mischievously.

"My new book, 'How to Make Love Like an Expert'. It's in one of the early chapters. I haven't finished it yet but I have marked the pages that excite me most so you can do your homework."

"Things really have changed between the two of us, and it's all great. I love it."

Lucy's face broke into a smile.

"And it doesn't have to be just the two of us!"

"Lucy! What are you suggesting?"

"Well, I am in the middle of a chapter about threesomes and I have to admit I get very turned on reading about it."

"Threesomes! What? Who? When? How?" A thousand questions sprang into my head.

"I haven't thought it through, just the idea makes me hot. Maybe even more than three? You know, like swinging?"

"Am I not enough Luce?"

"It's nothing like that. We have had a very straightforward sex life, and I've been perfectly satisfied, that is until the dad thing. Now I think the clock is ticking and I would like to experiment a bit more.

"I am sure you wouldn't turn down the offer of a shag from a girl you fancied if you knew I approved and I know the reverse excites me. Just imagine how hot it would be to be in the same room both shagging someone else, watching each other fucking and being fucked. It's making me all wet again just talking about it."

"It's an interesting thought but where on earth do you meet such people? You can't very well approach someone and ask if the fancy a foursome."

"Yes, I know, but I have an inkling that Sandy and Josh lead quite a varied sex life; sort of adventurous."

"Did this come from your girly chats then?"

"Not directly, but the chapter on Fouresomes and Moresomes in the book she lent me was particularly well thumbed."

"Good for Sandy, randy girl, she's delightful!"

"And Josh is a bit of a hunk too. So would you fuck her?"

"I wouldn't take much persuading."

"Sooooo, if I gently bring the subject up, you wouldn't object? Remember it's not just you getting to shag Sandy, you have to be cool about me shagging Josh."

"I guess I could cope."

"Good, that's a plan then."