Career Counselling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
310 Followers

As I had done, she allowed her shorts to drop to the floor and stepped out of them. Now, both of us naked, our hunger for sex unconcealed, we faced each other momentarily, allowing the sexual tension to build. Our eyes engaged briefly before we each allowed them to devour the other's body.

The space between us, a sexually magnetic field, closed quickly. Our arms engulfed each other in anticipation of the warm, wet grind attendant to sexual fulfillment.

Her mouth eagerly sought mine, our tongues meshed, probed, penetrated. Our breathing was hotly ragged. Her arms were surprisingly strong around the back of my neck. I became aware of one of her muscular thighs climbing my side, her leg wrapping behind my back and drawing my body more tightly to her's. My own strength held her upright, and I felt her pelvic thrusts against my cock sandwiched between us. The underside and base of my erection was against her clitoral hood, and her thrusts stimulated her clit. She began to move up and down against me, intensifying her own stimulation and mine as well. The frantic struggle of her arms and legs to clasp me sent a signal that she was close. Now her irregular breathing became punctuated by first moans, then increasingly loud and prolonged shrieks as she rushed headlong toward her own climax.

In an effort to head off my own rapidly approaching orgasm, I pushed her away and quickly turned her so her back was to me. This happened so quickly she had no time to protest or resist.

In another instant I reached my left arm around to her front and cupped her right breast in my hand. At the same time my right hand slid over her torso just below her right rib cage and came to rest, briefly, between her navel and her pussy. I let it rest there long enough for her to realize it was there by feeling its warmth, then I slid it down so it rested on her outer pussy lips. They were warm, wet, and enlarged by desire. I pinched her right nipple rather hard between by left thumb and index finger while at the same time gently pushing one finger just barely inside her pussy.

She thrust her ass hard against my erection. My cock was sandwiched securely by her ass cheeks though I had not penetrated her. I pushed back against her with my lower torso and forced her toward the leather couch three or four feet away.

When she was within arm's reach of the couch I moved my left arm to her waist to hold her tightly. I moved my right hand from her exquisite pussy up to between her shoulder blades, and then push. Instinctively her arms flew out to the upper edge of the sofa's backrest to catch herself while she bent at the waist. She had spread her legs shoulder width apart to steady herself to prevent her falling, and as a result, she was perfectly positioned for me to enter her from behind.

With my left hand now between her shoulder blades and her legs back from the couch, she could not stand upright.

I took my hard cock in my right hand and used its tip to tease her asshole.

Then I moved it to her pussy and moved its head around over her outer lips. It became coated with her hot, sticky juices.

"Fuck me, goddammit!" she screamed again, then again and again.

I felt the tip of my cock enter her warm wetness with ease. I pushed, slowly at first, more to enhance my own pleasure than to spare her any discomfort. Time slowed to a crawl. As each millimeter of my cock entered her, it felt as if every cell in my body was fucking her. Her pussy felt as if it were a hand, surrounding me, stroking me, sucking me, drawing me into her like a sexual whirlpool from which there was no escape.

When my cock had entered her as far as it could go, she began to thrust violently back against it. I moved my right arm around to her front so my hand was again at her pussy. I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy with each thrust of my cock from behind. My fingertips became wet with her juices, and I lightly traced around her clit with my fingertip lubricated by her wetness.

Her thrusts became even more forceful. Faster and faster they came, each one accompanied by our own sounds of lustful need for each other. I felt an explosion building from inside me. I made no attempt to stifle it. Suddenly her body became tight and rigid. Her face contorted in the blissful pain of sexual orgasm. Her pussy clamped down quickly, frequently, repeatedly on my engorged hot cock. Unable and unwilling to restrain myself, I thrust my hips hard against her ass, again and again. Finally my own orgasm exploded as a missile warhead inside her. She felt the hot sticky liquid propelled against her inside, then flowing out from her pussy around my still-aggressive cock and down her legs. We both continued to fuck violently until our energies flagged.

Finally neither of us could continue, and we slumped to the floor in an embrace, my now diminishing cock still inside her. I wrapped my arms around her and gently held her tightly against my body. Our breaths were gasps, but they soon returned to normal. We lay there together on the floor behind her husband's leather sofa for several minutes.

Neither of us could or wanted to speak. She took my hand and clasped it over one of her breasts. Finally...

"Tom, you know a breaststroke is good for restoring a swimmer's stamina," she said rather hopefully. My cock began to tell me she was right.

Talespin
Talespin
310 Followers
12