Career in White Slaving

Story Info
Young man is given a job in his uncle's unusual firm.
10.8k words
4.22
48.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

This story is suitable only for 18+ who are not upset by adult themes of sex, bondage and BDSM. If you are, please read something else.

This is a fictitious story about fictitious people, fictitious places and fictitious activities. It is not intended as a lifestyle suggestion nor a sexual manual. All the fictitious people in this story are adults of 18+ (I know because they all showed me their birth certificates) who took part in the story of their own volition and no coercion was used. Some damage was caused but kept to a minimum.

The right to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

p.s. British English throughout.

*****

"Jack" said my uncle "now you're eighteen, it's time you got a job. A job with prospects."

"Yes, uncle" I replied "but where can I get one?"

"I have a company. You start tomorrow."

"Thank you uncle. but what company and where?"

Next day I turned up for work at a company called Industrial Components Ltd. Apparently he was a director. When I arrived, I reported to Uncle who called in the office manager.

"This is my nephew, Jack, Jack Trelauny. Please instruct him in the business."

"Certainly, Sir. If Jack would come with me, I'll start him off."

I followed Mr Ormskirk as he was called. He took me to Personnel. Handing me over to a well dressed man aged about thirty who took me into the import department.

"Now, Mr Trelauny. This is the department you will start in. It will show you where we get our original goods. Mr Jones, our imports manager will show you the ropes."

"Mr Trelauny, may I call you Jack?" Asked Mr Jones.

"Why not. It's my name and technically, I'll be working for you, Mr Jones."

"Er... yes. That's er... fine. OK Jack. Let's start. Now, what do you know about our company?"

"To be honest, absolutely nothing!"

"Oh dear. That's rather difficult. Perhaps I should show you to your office and I'll check with your uncle. This way!" He took me across the building and up to the ninth floor where he ushered me into an outer office. "This is where your secretary or PA works. I'll introduce you later. And this," pointing to a large office adjoining the outer office, is your office. As you can see, it has a good view of the harbour. If you'll just make yourself at home here, I'll go see your uncle. I'll be back directly."

He returned about ten minutes later, sat down and cleared his throat. "Your uncle confirms that you are to be fully informed. Apparently he has hopes you will want to take over from him when he retires." He then went on to explain how the company worked and what it's main product was - slaves. To be precise female sex slaves. I was shocked at first but as he went on, I was astonished. It was a large international organisation, grossing millions and my uncle wanted me to take over his part in it.

Apart from the product, it was a young man's dream, all the pussy he could handle and then some and to be paid, handsomely for it! I couldn't wait to start.

Mr Jones then explained. "This white slaving organisation is run like an ordinary multi-national business.

The men running the actual capture gangs, are always accompanied by their retinue consisting of several naked female slaves who are used to fetch and carry, provide sex at meetings or actually serve as furniture, like stools or footrests. They have agents in places like Belarus, Romania and Bulgaria who capture females which are then brought into the nearest holding shed before being shipped to the central warehouse unit. Each capture has a tag attached to the ear, similar to the tags used to identify cattle. It has the capture number and is colour-coded to indicate the country. For example Poland is yellow and Belarus is green. This tag stays attached while she is our stock. The clients may remove or leave it, I don't know or care." went on Mr Jones "The tag number and colour is used on our computer records which is the only way we can handle the number of items we have in stock.

The bulk of the stock is sold for use in brothels. Any that are better class are sold via the internet on a web site we laughingly call 'G bay' where interested parties can browse, search and find girls that fit their needs. They are then purchased and delivered.

Some times they find really exciting females or especially beautiful. But the most desired are virgins. These would be auctioned off at a special monthly auction when top clients would attend.

Our teams specialise in 'capture to order'. If any of our clients have a special need they will arrange for selection and delivery (at a price) of any specified requirements.

Naturally the girls destined for brothel use are only crudely broken, whipped and repeated raped. Ordinary employees can use girls destined for the brothel stock by request. Because a bonus system is in place, each employee can also 'rent' a trainee to take home for a few hours, days or a week. This accustoms the stock to their eventual purpose. With care it was possible to accumulate sufficient bonus to purchase a girl but this was unusual as the temporary use of a girl and availability of PA's (I'll explain these in more detail later) meant permanent ownership was an unnecessary expense. The higher grade of slave would be trained with more care and never rented out. The virgins are locked into chastity belts, untouched and with large penalties for improper use.

If we find any which are particularly strong or suitable they will be broken to harness and trained as pony-girls. We have a small but steady demand for this product and there is talk of expanding this area of our operation, perhaps setting up 'dude ranches' for interested clients.

Most managers used a personal assistant cum secretary to help in their work, serve drinks, take notes, produce letters etc. Because of the type of organisation, the PA's are intelligent slaves who serve naked except for a steel collar and high-heeled shoes. Naturally the manager has complete use of his allocated PA but only within the office building. Because of this, it is not unusual for a PA to be seen, kneeling in front of their manager in the cafeteria giving them a blow-job or being used as a seat or cushion. Mostly however, the manager just takes the PA over the desk when he feels the need.

As the PA's are technically stock, they are allocated to a particular manager for a short period only, mainly less than three months after which they would be available for use by other managers. This prevents any real attachment being formed. If deemed unsatisfactory or the manager feels like a change, they can, of course, be changed earlier but punishments can only be dispensed by specially trained staff who work in the stock handling department, so if punishment is merited, the manager has to send an internal memo requesting same, specifying degree of error.

The PA is 'booked out' from the stock room each day when the manager starts work and is returned there before they leave the building at the end of the day. As they are slaves, no employee is allowed to leave them unattended. If they are not needed for an hour or so, they can be chained up to rings mounted in every corridor or temporarily returned to stock. One important point is that any damage has to be charged for, so the employee should check the slave thoroughly before leaving the stock room. Damage identified would be reported to the stock clerk for entry in the slave's records before they are taken, very similar to procedures when hiring a car, likewise on return. Once a PA's duty cycle ends, they would be sold off via G bay, often fetching good prices because of the experience gained.

What is not emphasised is that sex is encouraged because the PA's are expected to become pregnant during their term of service, they are in fact used by the company as brood mares and the employees provide a free sperm donation. Each time the slave is returned to the stock room, they are checked with a pregnancy kit. When they reach six months (or later if not showing) they are taken out of service and sent to the baby farm until delivery. After the baby is produced, the female will suckle it for a week then be taken to the milking sheds. Providing a steady supply of human milk is another nice little side earner. If the PA is surplus because sufficient milkers are already in use, a good price can be obtained via G bay as there is also an active market for lactating females. The baby will be sold for adoption, another source of income as childless parents are prepared to pay heavily for white babies. The firm's motto could be 'waste not, want not'." Mr Jones smiled when he said this, obviously his pet joke.

When he had finished explaining, Mr Jones took me to the Stock Department to obtain my own PA. We entered the room, where a naked female sat at a desk, typing busily. She stopped, stood up and asked "How may we help you, master?"

"This is a new employee, Mr Trelauny, he will be working in the import department and needs a PA. What have you in stock?"

"We have six available here but if unsuitable we can provide choice of a further dozen by tomorrow. May I bring in our current selection for your attention?"

"Yes." She bowed and entered a room at the back of the office. "Jack. When they come in, examine them carefully and select any one you like. If none appeal, we'll return tomorrow to see the others. Now, it will have to work with you for at least three months, so don't just take any. Make sure you are happy with your selection and don't forget to check for damage. Of course, you can always change if it turns out to be unsuitable or even if you just get fed up with your choice." As he said this, the girl returned followed by six others, all naked except for collar and high-heels.

The clerk formed them into a line in front of us and they then took up a formalised stance, I later found out it was called 'the display position', one of many positions they were trained to take on command. This entailed standing upright with legs about eighteen inches apart. The hands were clasped behind the neck with the elbows pulled back. This raised the breasts and tightened them. The hips were thrust forwards, revealing their vulvae, eyes looking down and mouth slightly open. I noticed that every pubis was clean shaven as were under the arms. All looked firm and fit.

"Right Jack, let's see what we've got." said Mr Jones "Examine each one carefully. Remember it's got to be usable by you. Here, I'll show you how." As he said this, he approached the left hand girl beckoning her forward out of the line. He checked her hair, eyes, ears and nose. Then pulling open her mouth, examined her teeth and gums even pulling out the tongue to check it's colour, He ran his hands over her breasts, stomach and legs. He then put his hand between her legs and pushed his fingers into her vulva, while doing this his other hand was caressing her rear. "Turn and bend." He ordered. Without hesitation, the girl turned and bent over, keeping her hands behind her neck. He pulled her buttocks apart and groped her anus. He then told her to resume her position. Turning to me, he said "Now you check the next one out. Then do the same for all before you decide. We're not in a hurry so be thorough." He then sat down and waved me forward.

I then proceeded to have the most exciting hour or so I'd ever had in all my life as I carefully checked each girl, extremely thoroughly. On several occasions I got my fingers so wet when feeling her vulva that I had to get her to lick it clean. By the time I was finishing the third girl, my erection was so hard, I had difficulty bending.

"I see you're enjoying the examination Jack, why don't you get rid of that bulge by putting it into the next one? The stock clerk won't mind. After all that's all they're good for."

It took me seconds to comply with his suggestion. I pushed back the one I'd just finished examining and gestured the next one to approach. "Turn and bend over" I freed my penis which sprang up rigid and without ceremony, plunged it between her legs and into her vagina, She pushed back against me as I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. Almost at once, I came, pouring my sperm into her.

Pulling out I said "turn around and clean me." I stood erect as she knelt in front of me and took my penis into her mouth. She licked and sucked me clean, then withdrew her mouth. "Stand up" I said, putting my penis away and zipping up.

I then started my examination of the girl. Obviously when I put my fingers into her vulva, I got covered by my sperm, so she had to suck my fingers clean. The next one was small and dark haired, I checked her more cursorily as even my sexual interest was getting sated, rather like being locked in a sweet shop; after so long you can't eat another sweet. In this case, after playing with so many available female bodies, I'd rather lost interest, however when I came to the last one, my interest and my penis perked up. She was rather tall with long brown hair. Her breasts were full, rounded and just enough to fill my hands with a small waist and a delightfully pert rear. She was so good that I didn't bother to do more than a quick look because I'd already decided that she was mine. I stood back from her, indicating that she could rejoin the others.

I turned to the stock clerk and asked "do they have to wear high-heels?"

"No sir, not of you don't want them to, however the collar is compulsory."

"I understand that, of course it is. I'll take number six but bare-foot please."

"Of course. Have you completed your examination?" I nodded "Then if you'll sign the docket for her, you can take her away. I assume Mr Jones has told you about collecting, returning them and general handling?"

"Yes, I understand about not leaving her unattended." I said as I signed.

"In that case, here's a lock and chain in case you need to lock it up. Any complaints, please tell us, we'll do our best to sort them out. Enjoy." She turned and ushered the others away. I beckoned my choice to follow me as we returned to my office.

My new job included processing new deliveries. I had to inspect them, collect details and record it in our database, ready for the stock room to offer them to the respective buyers. Mr Jones was going to show me what to do on the first couple of shipments. He had already explained the procedures to be followed.

As it happened, the next day we got a message saying twelve, mostly from Bulgaria, would be arriving by container lorry at approximately 10 am. As soon as they arrive, Mr Jones would call me.

In preparation, I had equipped my PA, who I called 'Sexpot', with pen and pad and she assured me that she spoke Bulgarian as well as several eastern European languages if necessary. I called her 'Sexpot' because of my warped sense of humour. First she was very sexy anyway but her capture number was 753-yellow, which meant she was Polish. 7 + 5 + 3 = 15 and 1 + 5 = 6. 6 is spelt 'six', so I mangled it into 'Sexpot' because my humour is sometimes very childish. As she was a slave, having a name was privilege enough, even one like 'Sexpot' and to me, for the present, she was all mine for sex.

As soon as I arrived in the morning, I collected Sexpot from the store and told her to make me a tea and get two rounds of wholemeal toast from the canteen. I specified how I wanted my tea. It is, in fact, one of several things that I was particular about. I wanted black tea, no sugar and it had to be weak enough for me to just see the bottom of the cup.

We has spent most of my first day getting it right. By the time she had produced a cup to my standards, she had earned several disciplinary strokes and I had the pleasure of admiring the result when I next collected her. I suppose it was only to be expected, even English people have difficulty making the perfect cup of tea, so how could I expect a Pole to get it right first time? The simple answer which my uncle had produced for me during lunch was: she's a slave, slaves are expected to be perfect every time, first time. If not, they get punished. That's life, at least in this organisation. I was only a beginner as a slave master, so I bowed to an expert.

Any way, I was just finishing my tea and feeding the last of my toast to Sexpot, who was kneeling gracefully at my feet when the phone rang. It was Mr Jones. The lorry had arrived, could I meet him down at number three loading bay? I agreed, told Sexpot to 'heel',and bring a notebook and pencil before making my way to the loading bay. I walked up to Mr Jones, who was watching the lorry backing up to the loading dock.

While we waited, he pointed out the 'crush pen'. This was two runs of wire mesh, about six foot tall and about two foot apart very similar to the chutes used for sheep dipping or TB testing on cattle. This ran across the dock with an opening facing the outside. The other opening which was about twenty feet away led further into the bay, where the holding pens were sited. There were seven pens, one for each type of slave: brothel, G bay, auction, virgin and pony. The other two would be used for problem or injured girls who would be held until a senior manager decided their fate. Of course we could also use one for any 'taken to order' but as far as we were aware, there were none in this consignment.

The 'crush pen' was used to hold the slaves after unloading while each individual slave was washed down, graded and logged. Because the sides of the pen were narrow, we could stop the group at any point by sliding poles across the mesh walls so that they could neither go forward or backwards and one at a time could then be 'popped' out of the pen. Between this pen and the others was a 'station' which had chains which could hold the slave if required while she was examined and measured before moving her into the appropriate pen. Once finished the next one was brought forward. It was simple but effective. Just in case of trouble, there were two of the qualified stockmen complete with cattle prod and riding crop. The cattle prods were de-tuned a little, I believed but still a very effective deterrent to trouble-makers. The usual practice was to touch one of the early arrivals with the prod for any excuse. The reaction was more than enough to use them as a threat for the rest of the consignment.

Finally, the lorry was in position and the rear doors were opened. No body moved for a few minutes, to allow the stench to lessen, they had been locked in the container for more than two days. Obviously no toilet facilities were provided except for a thick layer of straw on the floor of the container, it couldn't cope with the output from twelve frightened females.

One of the stockmen then went in, to reappear, half dragging a dark-haired girl out of the back. She was sobbing and I noticed that her arms were bound behind her back. Naturally she was naked. As he pushed her into the crush pen I could see the red tag in her ear lobe marking the capture as Bulgarian. Once she entered the pen, the other stockman went to get another one. This was repeated for the remainder of the twelve. The third one tried to kick her handler who retaliated by using the prod on her breast. She screamed and collapsed on the floor. Both stockmen picked her up and threw her into the pen. As more girls entered the pen, the earlier ones had to move towards the inner exit which was, of course, temporarily blocked with two short bars. Once all the girls were unloaded, the other end was blocked to prevent any attempt at escape, the shutters were dropped and the lorry drove off.

Now our job started. Mr Jones and I approached the inner end of the crush pen and positioned ourselves by the chains which were ready. I ordered Sexpot to tell the wailing slaves to shut up, and move towards the back of the pen. The two stockmen then took a hose and washed them all down, removing the filth accumulated during their journey. The men enjoyed doing this, especially the squeals and screams as the powerful jet pounded at their naked and unprotected bodies. We let them drip for a few minutes before continuing. A stockman, at a nod from Mr Jones, withdrew the bars blocking the end of the chute, while the other grabbed the first girl by her hair and dragged her out and pushed her onto an industrial weighing machine. I called out the number on her tag and the weight shown as the other one then replaced the bars and came forward to help control the girl. I told Sexpot to order her to keep still with her legs apart and asked the stockman to show her the cattle prod. The girl was frightened and stayed still while we checked her over before taking her measurements.

johm55
johm55
45 Followers