Career in White Slaving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

Mr Jones and I then ran a quick examination of the slave before he sang out the height, waist, breast measures for Sexpot to write them down. He and I then conferred making a decision as to grade. We also added some comments regarding her build, hair and general appearance. We had classed this one as brothel meat so she was pushed into the first pen and the next one was called.

We processed the complete shipment in just over two hours and when we finished, we were bushed. We ended up with two auction candidates, three for G bay, two virgins and one pony, all but one of the rest were classed as brothel stock. The odd one left was possible G bay but she had been damaged by careless whipping, leaving several stripes. We agreed to make a special note of this for the finance department who could levy a fine as part of the settlement payment. All the slaves would be held here until the doctor, known laughingly as the 'vet' had checked them for pregnancy and STD infection. He would also examine for any other problems. The virgins would have their chastity belts removed and be checked for bad fitting. They would then have a belt of our own fitted which was designed to be worn for long periods. This would stay on until they were sold. Once the medical examination was over, the stockmen would transport the females to the holding pens . This was done using modified golf carts which were fitted with wire cages which could hold up to six in comfort or twelve as sardines. All the none brothel stock would be photographed for the catalogues on G bay and auction catalogue as soon as they reached their pens apart from any pony candidates who would be sent straight to the training ranch where they would be broken to harness and learn to respond to bit and bridle first via lunge reins and then by hitching them to carts.

Leaving the stockmen to clean up, we headed back to my office. On the way I ordered Sexpot to go ahead and make us a drink. She was busy doing that as we entered the office. While we waited, Mr Jones and I discussed the intake. He told me that he was satisfied with my handling of the stock and suggested that I would handle the next lot on my own. He would stay in the background in case of problems, otherwise he would leave me to it. Assuming I managed, he would then leave me to handle all deliveries.

Having settled the future, we checked Sexpot's notes and watched while she entered them into the database. The photographs would be attached to our records as soon as they were available. We could then release the records for general use. Mr Jones sent an internal text to the finance head explaining about the damaged slave. Naturally we had included the note on her record. Mr Jones would discuss her position with the stock room. If she would recover quickly enough, we would log her as G bay, otherwise she'd have to be brothel stock.

Before he left to return to his own office, I took the opportunity to put an idea forward, could I be trained as a stockman? If so, I could help them move the slaves, particularly if there were any problems because I would also be carrying a prod and crop. "Ha" said Mr Jones, "You just want to be able to punish them, don't you?"

"Well, perhaps not punish them exactly, I think it's more the idea that I could if I wanted to. Would it be possible?"

"Despite your rotten excuse, I think it could be a good idea. Apart from learning how to thrash them, you'll also learn more useful things, like how to hold and control them, even how to tie them quickly and securely. Yes, I'll make arrangements for you to attend the next training session. Meanwhile the next load arrives tomorrow about eleven a.m. Probably two dozen but may be less. I will ring you when they arrive. I'd better get back to my desk. See you tomorrow." He left and I got back to my paperwork after telling Sexpot to get me some more tea.

I then spend a pleasant half hour, sitting at my desk, drinking my, very well prepared, tea with Sexpot, kneeling under the desk with my penis in her mouth while she licked and sucked me to ejaculation. When I came, she took all my sperm in her mouth and waited until I ordered her to swallow. As she had behaved very well on the loading dock and especially in making my tea to my exacting standards, I ruffled her hair and rubbed her ears as a reward before ordering her to kneel at my side while I checked the photographs and records for the new intake before releasing them. With a feeling of a job well done, I called her to heel and went to get my lunch. I was feeling so content that I might buy a biscuit or two to feed Sexpot with.

The next day I attended the delivery, handling all the details without any problems. As we finished up, Mr Jones said I could take over properly and he would arrange for delivery arrivals to be notified to me direct in future. He would, of course, be available if any problems arise.

Routine set in. I qualified as a stockman and now was allowed to carry a prod and crop. Naturally I tried them on Sexpot with gratifying results. We received an average of four deliveries per week, so with them, my database entries, arranging auctions for the A1 category as well as reviewing and editing the G bay pages, my day was full. Like E bay, G bay were sold via a form of auction with bidding coming from all over the world. Each item was available for about a week and we set a useful minimum price at the start although bidding was usually brisk and good prices made.

As I gained experience I was given more authority and could spend nearly half my time travelling around the sub-contractors. I even spent six weeks being involved with a capture unit actually in Bulgaria, learning first hand about the problems of obtaining our 'wild' stock.

Being away so much, Sexpot spent a lot of time being confined in the stock pen. She appeared to be glad to see me when I returned, although I think it was more the idea of being able to roam around the building rather than my actual presence.

However, I continued to use her regularly for sex and certainly she always appeared to be wet and willing. As she had obviously been a person of some education prior to capture, I began to wonder whether her training had brought out a level of raw sexual need to overlay her civilised self. She always appeared to be ready to enjoy sex and following my demands she always turned and licked me clean after I had taken her doggie style without further commands.

However she had started an interesting habit. After licking me clean, she would stand, bend her knees and put her finger into her vagina, pulling out my sperm and eating it. When challenged, she said that she was 'cleaning herself ready for the next time and if she didn't, then she might drip it on my nice carpet! This was so bizarre that I let it go and stood amused watching her clean herself. This may have been partially my fault as before she was doing this, I often had passed a tissue and told her to wipe herself.

Seeing as how she had started this rather dirty habit, sometimes I would tell her to bring herself to climax using her fingers or on one memorable occasion, I tied her hands behind her, sat down, crossed my legs and told her to climax using only my shoe! She did it in under 5 minutes, although I wasn't sure whether she was faking an orgasm or not. If so she was a very good actress!

After a few months, when my uncle asked me if I wanted to accompany him on an inspection of our pony training facility, I agreed to join him. He suggested that we travel down on the Friday and spend the weekend at the ranch. I packed accordingly. Obviously Sexpot couldn't come with us but uncle laughingly said that I wouldn't suffer on that account.

It took us about four hours to drive to the ranch and it was getting dark as we arrived so we were unable to see anything of the ranch buildings. We pulled up outside the house where we were greeted by the manager and his house staff who consisted of, naturally, half a dozen collared, naked female slaves complete with the ubiquitous ear tag. The manager's name was Albert and of course he didn't bother to introduce his slaves but detailed two to take our suitcases to our rooms and make themselves available for our needs. Chatting aimlessly, he led us into the house. "I assume you're hungry?" He said "I've arranged a cold table for tonight as I wasn't sure when you'd arrive but we can challenge the cook properly tomorrow."

He took us through to the dining room where the table was laid ready. It may have been a cold meal but quality was not skimped nor was alcohol missing. I could see half a dozen bottles of wine on a side table as well as scotch, gin, vodka, brandy and port. We sat down, with slaves stationed by each of us to attend to our needs. Plates of beef and pork were placed in front of us and the slaves offered dishes of chopped courgette, lettuce, coleslaw and other vegetables for our choice.

Within minutes, another slave entered with a plate of hot garlic bread. Our chat continued as we enjoyed the repast.

My uncle explained why we had come. He and most of the senior executives of the organisation had no experience of pony-girls, in fact, most had no idea what they were. There was a standing instruction that girls who fitted a certain criteria should be allocated as pony-girls and were sent down to this ranch. After several meetings, it was decided that a representative, my uncle, would come to the ranch and investigate. He would find out what is a ponygirl and why they were becoming so popular. Based on his findings, the board would decide whether to expand that side of the business or drop it. Alfred said he hoped to prove to us that ponygirls were well worth encouraging and, if he succeeded in convincing us he hoped to put forward plans for a new area of trade, connected with them. We adjourned to the sitting room and our conversation turned into a briefing about the organisation of the ranch. This was made more palatable by slaves supplying glasses of a decent malt and access to female bodies with them kneeling by each of us, ready to fetch and carry. Albert explained what they did and how his ranch worked.

First, he said, the girls coming here are selected for strength and build. Then they needed to be exercised and worked to increase muscle-power and stamina before any real training for their new role in life. As the name 'ponygirl' suggested, these slaves will be trained to act as a pony, albeit a two legged one, either to pull a cart or to be ridden, if they were strong enough. They will be fed, handled and housed as if they were real ponies, although, the actual housing requirements, vis: stables, stalls and corrals are naturally smaller than for real ponies. Likewise the carts are smaller and very similar to those designed for miniature ponies (those less than 36 inches tall). Obviously any harness, bridle or bits have to be specially designed to fit the human frame but the new ponygirl is always treated as an animal not a human. These are meant to be 24/7 ponies not submissives who 'play' at pony-girls for a few hours a week then revert back to girlfriend.

Apparently at present they averaged two new entrants a week. When they first arrive, they already have their arms bound behind them. These are undone and they are rebound with their arms held together behind their backs, in a horizontal fashion. This keeps the arms up above the buttocks and is more comfortable for the long-term confinement of the limbs as well as providing more accessible area for chastisement.

The girls are then taken into the smaller of the two stables which had a total of twenty stalls adjoining a large barn type structure which was used as an indoor training facility.

As soon as they arrive, they are fitted with a bridle and harness which stays on until the basic training is finished. The bit is added when necessary as are reins. Their diet consists of porridge with chopped vegetables and fruit added. The new ponies would be trained on lunge reins in the barn until they could walk, trot and canter properly.

When walking or trotting, they were expected to high-step when ordered. Obviously when travelling on uneven ground, high-stepping would be too dangerous especially when wearing hoof-boots which are specially made, heel-less and shaped to resemble horse's hooves complete with aluminium horse shoes fitted to the bottom.

To build musculature and stamina they are worked on treadmills and a gadget that Albert called the 'roundabout' . He explained that this was a mechanically driven device set upright, to which long spars were mounted like a large rim-less wheel, about thirty feet across. Each spar had several metal rings fastened at intervals along it's length. The ponygirl would have her bridle fastened by a short chain to one of these rings and would then be forced to walk, trot or canter around in a circle without a handler. This meant that they could be made to walk several miles at any time. A camera was set to 'watch' just in case any collapsed or slipped. The speed of the pony varied depending upon which ring they were attached to. The further out, the slower the pace but greater the distance travelled. The wheel was set to rotate at the same steady speed.

When it was judged that they had sufficient basic training, they would transfer to the larger stable. Here they learn to pull various carts ranging from a light sulky to a large waggonette either solo or as a member of a team of two, four or six ponies. They may also be worked within the ranch, hauling manure, straw or other items where needed. Sometimes, they are used to pull ploughs and harrows in our large vegetable gardens. If the pony appears strong enough, they could also be trained as riding ponies. Theoretically male ponies would make stronger workers, but the organisation has a policy only to take females.

When it's felt that they are fully trained, they are sold via G bay and the cycle begins again. Our house staff were selected from new entrants who, we believed, would not really bulk up enough to be suitable ponies but would make useful slaves. The ranch is run by Albert together with six trainers, all male.

Albert went on to talk about his ideas for expansion. He felt that there was a market for interested people to come and stay at the ranch for a holiday, during which they would be able to use the ponies as transport and, if wanted, sex. He told us that his research has shown there is a large number of potential pony owners who because of circumstances, can't provide a secure place to keep them. These people would be happy to pay us for the opportunity to handle ponygirls in a safe, secure environment. There could also be a small demand for us to provide pony training for their submissives, while they enjoyed the use of our ponies.

By this time, we were becoming rather tired and we went off to our rooms for the night. Naturally the allocated slave accompanied us to our bed. In my case she was a big busted blonde who was adept with her mouth. As I was tired, I let her do all the work and bring me off. She swallowed my sperm and cleaned me before I lay back and went to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to the noise and bustle of a busy ranch and a pressing need to hump someone. There was no sign of the blonde. Feeling decidedly annoyed, I showered, dressed and went downstairs to the dining room. To my surprise the blonde was there, waiting. When challenged, she told me that she had left my bed to ensure my breakfast would be ready as soon as I came down. I told her that she was a slave not a servant. No initiative was desired. I told her what to do and when. It was not her place to make decisions. As I was saying this, Albert came in and inquired what was my problem? I quickly explained what had happened and asked for the loan of a crop to punish her and a replacement slave who knows her place. He agreed, sending her off to fetch a crop for me. He went out to get a replacement for me.

He quickly returned with a dark-haired beauty, assuring me that she was a well-trained slave who would give complete satisfaction. The blonde came back carrying the requested crop. I turned to Albert and said "I'm a trained stockman, so, if you don't mind. I'll punish her myself."

"By all means, after all she wronged you. I'm only sorry that our training apparently failed."

Turning to the blonde, I said "Do you understand why you are being punished?"

Nodding, she said "Yes, master. I did something on my own initiative without your order."

"Correct. Go over to the table, bend over the top, away from me and put your hands above your head." She went over to the table, put her hands up over her head and bent down until her body rested on the table top. "I am going to give you six strokes. Count them and thank me for each. Don't get confused or forget or I will start again."

"Yes, master."

I raised my hand and brought the crop down hard on her left buttock. "One, thank you master."

The next struck her right buttock. She gasped and then said "Two, thank you master."

I varied the speed, direction and strength of the remaining four strokes. When she had thanked me for the last one I said "You did well. Remember the lesson. Take the crop and return it to where you obtained it. Go now."

Turning to the new slave I said "I require only two things from a slave, total and immediate obedience. You have been warned. Now get my breakfast: two rashers of bacon, lightly grilled, no rind, a poached egg, grilled tomato and mushrooms. Two slices of dry toast, preferably wholemeal and a pot of tea, not too strong, sufficient for three cups. Bring the tea first."

She repeated the order, bowed and left the room. I sat down at the table and was joined by Albert and my uncle. We discussed the morning's itinerary while we waited.

It was agreed that we would follow the course of training in our survey. That is, start at the small stable seeing the untrained girls, watching treadmill and roundabout work and lunging, then move to the larger stable with the harness and carriage training and the resulting fully trained pony. Probably finishing with actually driving a pony or team to experience the whole panorama of ponygirl training and use.

We chatted aimlessly while we ate. I idly fed the new slave with some titbits while enjoying my breakfast. The change of slaves appeared to have been a success, the new one had produced my meal exactly as I'd specified. If she continues to satisfy, the week-end could turn out quite pleasant. The only down side was that I hadn't been able to use one for sex before breakfast, now I'd have to wait until lunch, at least. Then I heard Albert discussing the ponies; he mentioned that they were trained to satisfy the appetites of gentlemen where necessary and were often found to be so randy that they would rub up against anything male, being desperate for satisfaction. This sounded interesting and I suggested that we start our survey, which was agreed.

As we left, Albert suggested that my new slave, who had no name but was referred to as 23 (all the slaves here were called by the last two digits on their ear tags), come with us. He thought that just being told about the training might be boring but if we used 23 to demonstrate the training, obviously drastically shortened, it might bring it more alive. We enthusiastically agree, 23, however, not being asked for her opinion.

Albert led the way to the smaller of the two stables. When we entered we could see a series of partitions lining both sides, these made up the stalls, each four foot wide and six foot deep. The floors were covered with straw and, as we saw in close inspection, each had a lockable gate which also held a shelf containing a small shallow trough approximately a foot long, similar to a planter. This, we were told was for their food. A water dispenser was fastened to one wall.

johm55
johm55
45 Followers