Carefree Cove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a teenager on a first date he stood at her door, the porch light still on, the living room light keeping vigil. He hesitated, started to knock, and pulled back. Some crickets began to sing, and at last he rapped gently on the door.

It flung open and she leapt into his arms, kissing him hard and bear hugging him. There were no words, only passionate embrace that lasted ten full minutes before she let him enter the house.

Pulling him after her, she led him through the hallway, kitchen, dining room until she came to a ground floor bedroom where cinnamon scented candles already burned. They fell on the bed entwined, their hands moving up and down their bodies nervously, unbuttoning and unzipping until everything was pushed chaotically over the side onto the floor.

At last, he worshiped her perfect breasts, caressing them and licking them frantically while her soft hand circled his shaft and pumped him. His mouth traveled down her curves, teasing her navel, until it reached the valley below, where it sought the ripe berry of delight. She pulled his lower half around and reciprocated his wet passion with her own, encasing his staff with her hungry maw and playing her soft tongue quickly all over it. It was a moment Tom hoped would never end.

As he approached culmination, he pulled out of her mouth and pelvis, moving her on her back and swinging around to penetrate her vagina. She was confused at first, but when she realized his purpose, she guided him and gladly accepted his modest member to the hilt. They stayed fully impaled, kissing vigorously for several moments before he started moving his pelvis, moving slowly at first, but speeding up slowly. Following his pace, she bucked back against him, mauling his chest, until they reached the moment of clouds and rain, bonded in ecstacy.

He woke at dawn, holding her in his arms. Gently as he could, he tried to disengage, but she woke up in spite of his care. "Going somewhere, big boy?" she asked.

"Gotta go home," he murmured.

"What about breakfast?" She moved down and licked the head of his penis, fondling his balls.

"Amanda's coming back from her sleepover around breakfast time, and she needs to find me at home."

Her response was to take his entire length into her mouth. After several strokes she pulled off, stroking his dick with her hand, "You sure you need to go right away?"

He sighed. "I wish I didn't, my God I wish I didn't, but I have to." Grinning, he said, "Maybe you'll give me a rain check?"

She let him go and rolled back. "I don't know if it's a good idea. It may not rain here for a while."

'You're bad."

A smile. "I know. Go ahead, I know you've got to go. We'll have time when she's on her vacation with Grammie."

"That's the spirit."

They took a hot shower together, and he was back home by 5:00AM. He tried to take a nap, but he was too wound up. So dawn found him sitting in his favorite terry cloth bathrobe on the deck of his house overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks. It was a cool Friday morning in Carefree Cove before the fire of August midday would propel the heat and humidity in spirited competition. The sun rose red, boiling away the haze in the East and the mist off the Lake. He looked down at his cove through a canopy of green. The grass of his yard was an unbearable height; he would have to mow today or tomorrow. But not now, not at this time of peace. He sipped a glass of iced tea, and savored the sounds of nature.

His ear was cocked at the door: Amanda would be getting home sometime soon. She would sleep for a while yet, and some days she'd play quietly in her room before bounding down the stairs in search of him. He figured it would be 8:30 to 9:00 before she would get home and need breakfast, and there would be no need for ambiguity when his fatherly duty began that day.

A figure walked down the path to the cove from the only other house. Michelle frequently went for an early morning swim. By the time she got to the waterside, his binoculars were in hand to see her shed her white robe and dive naked into the blue waters. His cock remembered the night before fondly.

The mermaid glided through the cool waters of the cove. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders; she didn't put her head under so only the ends got damp. Floating on her back after several strong strokes, her tear drop breasts were pert islands in the cove. He stood transfixed, watching her, until an inspiration took him. Darting inside, he brought out his digital camera with the best zoom available and snapped several images of the goddess. He followed her out of the water to the lounger on her dock, where she reclined face up and let the morning air dry her lustrous body. Her eyes were fixed up toward his deck: it seemed she knew he was watching her, and she welcomed his adoring gaze from a distance.

The door opened and closed, and little footsteps scurried across the great room and ran to the deck, the little girl jumping into her father's arms for a good morning hug and kiss. He smiled at his child and asked: "What do you want for breakfast, baby?"

A moment's serious pondering. "I'd like a cinnamon waffle, Daddy. With strawberries."

"Coming up."

"What were you looking at?" She asked, peering over his shoulder toward the Lake.

"The cove."

"Oh, Shelley's out there this morning. Can I go down and say hello to her?"

"No, baby. You know the rules." A pout formed quickly on the small face; a few moments later it worked its magic. "All right, I'll let you go say hello by yourself, but don't run down the steps, and you know the rule about the water."

"Yes, Daddy." She peeled off her shirt, shorts and sneakers in an instant, and made her way with all deliberate speed down the steps, her little bare form dark brown from the Sun's embrace. He watched her all the way down, and she dive off his pier, knifing her way through the water like a goldfish across the cove.

Michelle saw her as she dived in, and smiled as her little friend swam across to her. Getting up, the older woman helped the girl out of the water and sat her down on the lounger with her. She laid back as Amanda sat facing her at waist level, chatting merrily.

For a moment, Tom thought of taking a picture of the scene, but taking picture of his daughter naked at this age was a higher risk than he wanted to take. The tiny chance the wrong person could see it and accuse him of abuse would wreck his life: he existed for her, first of all. He contented himself with burning the charming image into his memory before he went to prepare her breakfast.

The girls ended their colloquium, and Tom rushed to get the batter on the griddle so the food would be ready when Amanda arrived. To his surprise, Michelle walked up the path with her, holding her hand, carrying her white robe in her hand. "Good morning, Tom," she began, an evil glint in her eye. "Mandy invited me to breakfast; I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. We were having waffles."

"Sounds yummy."

"Daddy's waffles are the best," Amanda boasted.

In ten minutes they were dressed and eating. Tom found some fresh cream, which he whipped to put on the strawberries. Amanda ate half her portion, and Michelle finished hers and Amanda's. Tom had a plain waffle with a little syrup.

"Daddy, you look tired this morning," Amanda said as she pushed her plate away. Michelle choked on her food. "Are you feeling well?"

"I'm okay, sugar," he responded smoothly. "Didn't get back until late last night."

"Did you get back late last night, too, Shelley?"

"Yes, Mandy, I got back late, too. Your Father and I had a good time talking last night."

"That's good. I approve. Shelley looks tired, too. Did you kiss goodnight?"

"Amanda Joy Albright, that's none of your business."

"Okay, Daddy. Don't get your nose out of joint. May I be excused to go play?"

"Yes, Amanda."

Amanda ran upstairs to her room and Tom offered Michelle a cup of fresh coffee. She gave him a cheeky smile in response. The steaming mug held a hint of vanilla, and Tom poured himself another glass of iced tea.

Michelle looked warmly in Tom's eyes. "That was an excellent breakfast. Your daughter's right about the waffles."

"Thank you. I want to do my best for her."

"Of course."

"Now that it's light, I was wondering. . ."

"Yes?"

"About you. You haven't said much about yourself yet, other than you're from Maryland."

Her smile evaporated. She buried herself in the mug for a few moments. "It's painful."

"So's the story I told you the other night, it's still a cheese grater on my soul. The only thing good that came out of that relationship is a few paintings and the angel that just went upstairs."

A long questioning look was the response he got, until something in her face relaxed. "All right, Tom. Since you shared your scarred heart with me." Another sip of coffee. "I got married right after college to a person I thought was a wonderful man. We loved each other, shared our hopes and joys until we started having babies. His career blossomed and I was a stay at home mom. Three boys and a girl later, stair steps in as many years, and he cuts me off from my favorite activity."

"And that was?"

"Sex."

He smirked and reached over to kiss her hand. "Imagine that."

She smiled and continued. "He was no longer interested in making love to me. Gradually found me repulsive, and started belittling me to the kids. I was trapped, didn't know what to do. Wanted to run away so bad; didn't have the courage. Then, a little thing broke the camel's back. Had to get away, anywhere. Just started driving west, with a map, until I was tired of driving. Spent a couple of days at a St. Louis hotel, and looked at a map for a beautiful place to live.

"I stayed in St. Louise for several months, doing temp work while the divorce went though. Lived in a studio. When I got my settlement, I let him have the kids and the house for a lump sum of cash. Invested as much as I dared and went house hunting in this area. A couple of weeks ago, I closed on the Smithton place in this piece of heaven and here I am."

"Do you miss anyone back east?"

Tears started to flow. "My daughter. She's at that impossible age, seventeen and bitchy. We were only two women in a houseful of men. When she was little, we were best friends, but when she got older, rebellion set in. We enjoyed shopping together, but she fought me over curfew and her father sided with her. That's what tore it; I couldn't stand her anymore and she was the only reason I was staying."

A martin flew by, and another, chasing insects. Michelle fought to stop her tears, rubbing her face with her hands. "You must think me a big baby, or irresponsible."

"I'm nobody's judge," Tom said, shaking his head. "We do what we think best, even when our head's up our asses."

She laughed. "That's such a dumb thing to say." But her tears stopped. "I want to talk to you about the modeling job."

Tom sat up with surprise. "Oh, yes."

"You were saying your telecommute isn't going to keep you busy for a couple of months?"

"Yes."

"Well, I need a little more cash, not much, but I'm not willing to take another job away from here. I saw you on your deck this morning with your camera. Wouldn't you love to paint me? You said so last night."

Tom smiled broadly. "Absolutely. Amanda's going to be playing all morning; I just heard her turn her computer on. Let's go back to the cove. I'll bring my pad, and do some preliminary sketches."

"Okay."

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories