Careful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

Just as violently, he took it away. The leather strips of the quirt slashed her bare buttocks in a stinging line that stole her climax and sent tears burning the bottom lids of her eyes.

"Crying will only excite me more." His voice is at her ear, his hand stroking her hair, his cock pushing into her side. "Your struggles will make me fuck you all the harder."

Liquid runs down her legs. She could cum if he but touches her, but then when he does, she flares into such ecstasy that orgasm raises its threshold just out of her reach. Dangles there just over an edge she hangs on.

It is long past midnight. Her body aches in a thousand places. Sometimes from whips of leather, sometimes from fighting to free her hands or legs. Sometimes a deep inner ache from being denied orgasm when she walked so close to that far edge. Sometimes, the ache is a secret place chafed or bruised from his vicious loss of control. She smirks thinking of how she was able to make him lose it like that.

She did cum. Finally. Begging and pleading. Screaming. Demanding. Crying. Finding herself asking him to stop. Telling him she can't take anymore. Wanting him to go on and on. The deep aches from orgasms uncompleted cried out in the end. When she felt him shudder inside her. Molten lava spewing forth. She tore open one last time. Grasped his hard cock with her battered pussy and took it all. Even as she shook every bone loose from its joint.

They collapse in a heap. Her wrists tinkling with the leather bracelet's clips and metal rings, rubbed raw. Her breasts open nerves. Her ass red and hot. Her mind numb with sensation. Her being flayed open. Butterflied and left for the world to feast upon.

The yes have more caution in their leaves as they bend in the wind than she does right now. Careful has nothing to do with what she wants. As her eyes droop and her thoughts float away, the only thought that remains in focus for her is more. Again.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12