Careful What You Ask For

Story Info
Daring Chinese wife sucks stranger.
1.2k words
4.02
43.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married a Malaysian Chinese girl when I was in college. She was still relatively innocent, although just barely, having sucked a few guys' cocks, and even let the last guy before me fuck her ass several times. She was still a virgin though, and her pussy stayed amazingly tight throughout the years we were together.

Sometimes stereotypes work in surprising ways and Cheong happily exploited the theme of the sexually submissive Chinese girl. She was tiny, barely over five feet and a 100 pounds, with a slim but womanly figure. Her waist was small enough I could grip her sides from behind and my thumbs would both rest near her backbone. Cheong had a full and curving ass, surprising on such a slim frame. Her breasts were but rounded mounds, but topped with dark and sensitive nipples that stuck out with pleasing firmness, tenting her shirts. Her cleavage was slight but still drew men's eyes when she wore a scooped neck blouse or left an extra shirt button undone.

Cheong was light skinned and even paler than me, and I'm northern European. She wore her thick shining black hair long, well into the center of her back. Best of all her lips were large and soft, turned up and full. Every guy who ever saw her immediately thought about how his cock would look sliding into her mouth and she knew it. She loved oral sex, and gave amazing head, even letting guys into her throat.

I got lucky and rescued her from her previous boyfriend, who had abused her submissive nature with his love of anal sex. Cheong, with her small stature, couldn't handle his rough butt fucking of her tender asshole. I treated her kindly and in time we married. I enjoyed stretching not just her lightly furred pussy, but also her sexual boundaries.

In spite of her willingness to let guys have their way with her Cheong had remained fairly innocent because she was also a serious student with a double major. Her free time was limited and she often hung out with her girlfriends or other foreign exchange students. It had only been in the last year she'd decided to start dating at all. By the time we both graduated and moved away to San Francisco we had been married for several years, and I was the only guy she had ever fucked, and in truth she'd only sucked off three other guys. So when we got settled in out west I began to push Cheong to expand sexually.

I started her with nude beaches, something she'd never experienced before. I was able to convince her to strip and lie on a blanket. When a group of young guys sauntered by, with their large cocks flopping, her eyes grew wide. One of the guys laughed as the group walked away and pointed back in Cheong's direction. I glanced down and saw her nipples were stiff and her pussy flushed dark and gleaming, her slit gently unfurling to show her shiny moist pink inside. She breathed hard and looking straight up at me confessed she had never seen so many or impressive cocks. "Even bigger than you," she gasped, shocked.

I continued to push her from time to time, and one day as we were loading groceries in a large parking lot, Cheong left to return the shopping cart to a far off aisle, and hurried back a few minutes later, looking flushed. "There's a guy several cars down who is jerking off." She confided, blushing.

I laughed, and for some reason casually joked, "You should go give him a hand."

Cheong paused and looked up at me. "You know what, I will." I had been trying to get her to have a threesome with a friend of mine and this was her way of showing if I pushed her she might just do as I asked and welcome a strange cock. With a mischievous swish of her pale grey skirt Cheong turned and started walking towards a Mustang convertible with four cars over. A tall blond guy was leaning back in the drier's seat, and I could see his shoulder flexing as his arm moved. Cheong pulled out her phone and moved towards the guy.

I couldn't hear what she asked but he agreed with a huge smile and she leaned in the car with her phone in her hand. I continued to load the groceries, noticing Cheong was now bent almost at the waist, her upper torso well in to the car. Strangely the blond dude was holding the phone, directing it at his lap. Within a few minutes though Cheong returned smiling and promising me a hot evening.

When I got out of the shower that evening Cheong was sprawled naked in bed, her legs spread wide, and stroking her pussy and holding up her phone. "You want to see the videos?" she bragged.

I could see Cheong was really turned on, her pussy wet and squelching under her fingering, her chest and face flushed dark red, her nipples pointing straight out. I cuddled next to her, the towel I'd wrapped around my waist sliding off, my cock lengthening and thickening as I watched the short videos she'd filmed. In the first I heard her voice asking the guy if she could film his cock. She gushed about how big it was and when he told her to stroke it she squealed and quickly handed him her phone. The last frames showed her hands encircling this stranger's thick rod. Her fingers barely reached around it and an impressive length extended above her hand. His cockhead gleamed with pre-cum drooling from the dark slit in the center, and running down his shaft. Soon Cheong's fingers also shown wetly, including her wedding band, glinting in the last shot.

"Want to see the next one?" Cheong murmured, continuing to stroke her pussy with one hand. "Oh I see you do," She whispered in my ear noticing how hard and stiff my own cock now was. "Did you like your innocent wife jerking Brad's big cock?" she teased. "He gave me his business card." To prove she was still my loyal spouse she handed me the phone and bent her neck, settling into place to give me a slow and wet blowjob, swirling her tongue around my head and shaft, pursing her lips and bobbing her head back and forth with alternating rapid and languorous deep strokes, letting my cock bump the back of her throat, and occasionally plunging all the way to my balls, which she cupped and fondled as she impaled her face on my cock.

I moaned, feeling my cock pulse under her loving care, then stiffened, my orgasm halting and then building even stronger as I watched the next video. Apparently Brad was still holding the phone because the screen showed the back of Cheong's head bobbing on his lap. A few seconds later Brad tilted the phone down by her face, revealing numerous inches of his shaft disappearing and then reappearing as Cheong swallowed him. I groaned and came just as Brad did the same in the video, his other hand tangled in her hair, firmly pushing his whole cock down her throat while he groaned loudly, his hip thrusting up to met her soft lips sealed around the base of his cock. The video ended with an image of Cheong's wet lips, bubbles of come being licked clean.

Cheong finished swallowing my unusually heavy load and gasped with effort. "You really did like that, didn't you?" She smiled as she finished teasing me, content to have impressed me with her bold and slutty behavior.