Careful What You Say and Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was our sophisticated lady. She was the only one of ladies to wear a skirt. She seemed almost bored when Paul tried to dance for her. She pulled him closer to whisper something in his ear. He took a moment to think about what she had said. He then started a frontal attack on Jen, grinding his cock into her. Something was different as we could see one of his arms steadily moving up and down. Apparently Jen had told him to pet her pussy hard for next few minutes. Apparently she was please because she held her legs up and let out an "UGGGGHH" when he was through. Something felt different for me. I looked down and apparently Zack had moved Erica's hand to rub my clit, as he kept grinding his fingers into my throbbing pussy.

Paul was ready for Gina now. When Paul approached the fourth woman, she stopped him as soon as he started to grind his backside into her lap. She told him to get up, turn around and start stroking his manhood in front of her. Startled, Paul looked my way and I repeated what was expected of him. He moved a little closer to Gina, with his cock in hand. As he started to stroke it, many of the ladies gasped many things out loud, including, "Give her a face full, Paul."

Gina was in awe of what Paul was presenting to this beautiful brunette who frequently cock teased all of the men in our group. It had to be a little bit of a reward for Paul to continue teasing her in return. Gina reached her hand onto Paul's dick and started to stroke it. Women were screaming out like crazy in response to her boldness. I then I yelled out, "Gina, no touching." Gina pouted a little for the crowd, and continued her wide eyed and open mouthed appreciation for the wonderful, hard dick being presented to her.

A few seconds later, I got a fiendishly wild idea. I told Paul to cock slap her face. The crowd went wild as Paul gave her four, now five slaps. Gina played right along by sticking out her long tongue as far as possible trying to get a lick in. After several attempts, she finally latched her tongue onto the head of Paul's dick.

Needing to take control, I yelled to Gina, "You can only lick his head for now." I added, "We will give you another 60 seconds." Everyone could not take their eyes off that serpent-like long tongue of Gina, pleasuring only the tip of Paul's cock. She was making all of us hot and wanting to have her tongue licking all over us as well. I reached into Zack's shorts and pulled out his very stiff cock, keeping it hidden from everyone behind me. I started stroking him slowly, while we both watched in awe of Gina and her magical tongue. Both Zack and Erica were now pounding their fingers deep into my pussy. I wasn't sure I could hold out any longer or keep Zack from taking me right there in front of everyone. When a minute or so was up we told Paul he had to move on to the next lady, Christina, before he comes over to me.

Christina was a cute little strawberry blonde who had two very lovely, perfectly shaped B cupped breasts. She was so worked up from Paul grinding his naked butt into her lap, that she requested he turn around and close his eyes. To our surprise, she pulled her top off and grabbed Paul's butt cheeks pulling him into her body. She then instructed Paul to slowly grind his cock up against her. She made him rub his swollen member between her breasts. Watching this, I suggested to Zack, that maybe I would do something like that when it was my turn. Zack started to stir in protest, so I decided I would sit on his lap, rubbing his penis up and down between my ass cheeks, making us both a whole lot hotter. After a few minutes of Paul fucking Christina's tits, I commanded him to crawl over to me for my special dance. I slid my hand down to grab Zack's cock, quickly stuffing it into my hot pussy. Everyone could now see me riding Zack's hard cock as well as watching Erica furiously playing with my clit. Zack spread my legs for Paul to witness another man's cock pounding my bald, wet pussy into a lust filled submission.

Paul tried to move seductively as he was desperately hoping he could fuck me next. I just had to smile and stare for a few moments and enjoy his weak attempts to seduce me. I realized that our group was probably guessing that I had something special in store for him, so I came up with a tantalizing idea. I told Paul to put his knees the edge of the sofa and start playing with himself. After a few minutes, I ordered him to grind his cock against my face. I was kissing the underneath side of his cock and licking his balls when I pulled my tube top off to make everyone think I would repeat what Christina had just done. I loved the fact that I was now on full display with everyone watching one hard cock pumping in and out of my bald pussy, my naked breasts being fondled from behind and my tongue licking all over another man's cock. Erica had stopped rubbing my clit and from what we could tell she was fingering her own pussy.

Paul made a few attempts to rub his penis between my breasts. I pushed his body backward, and reached out to grab his cock. Paul nearly exploded when I wrapped my lips around his cock. I started sucking him so hard. Soon, I was able to take all 9 inches of Paul into my mouth. I kept swallowing the head of his big cock, making him start to go crazy. Our group went wild watching this all of this. Erica could not believe how hot this was making her, sitting next to me and watching me give her naked boyfriend a very sexy blowjob, while Zack was steadily fucking my pussy from behind. I had 17 inches of cock inside me but would gladly make room for more.

I used all the skills I had learned up to this point to put on a great show for everyone. Zack kept fondling my breasts and assaulting pussy, as I kept taking all nine inches of Paul's manhood into my mouth. Zack began to rub my clit hard making sure I stayed tight enough so his dick never left my body. He was getting off watching his slut girlfriend greedily taking two big cocks for the first time, hoping she would start climaxing completely out of control soon.

After a while, Paul started to moan, stating that he was not going to last much longer if I kept up my performance on him. I pulled most of his cock out of my mouth, but continued pumping his shaft, while licking and sucking the head to keep the pressure up on my poor victim.

I looked over to Erica, sitting next to me and asked her if she wanted to take this wonderful cock away from me. She nodded enthusiastically. I then ordered her to strip and lay face down on the table situated in the middle of the room. She stood right up, walked over to the table and eagerly obeyed taking off all of her clothes and bending over the edge of the table with her perfect little bottom facing us. Paul helped me stand up, much to Zack's dismay. I grabbed Paul by his cock and led him over to the table where Erica was. I asked the group if they wanted to see Paul take Erica from behind. The group unanimously said yes, so I placed Paul's cock into Erica's wet entrance. The group became very quiet, but intent on watching Paul plunge his nine inches into this beautiful, platinum blonde, honey pot. I decided I hadn't kissed a naked girl before, so I decided to put my tongue into Erica's mouth while she was being taken from behind. I started pinching her nipples really hard hoping to make her erupt faster.

After a short time, we started to hear Erica breathing very hard and erratic. Moans escaped from her lips as Paul kept pounding deeper and deeper into her helpless pussy. I told Paul to make her come in front of all of us. He proceeded to give her everything he had.

Erica was screaming, "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Yes, yes, oh fuck, yes."

I asked Erica if she was ready to come for us.

She screamed, "Yes, yes, ooohh baby fuck me some more", in her baby girl voice.

I moved around the table, placed my fingers on Erica's clit and started my assault on her defenseless little pussy. It didn't take long before she was moving around like crazy. I looked into her lusting eyes and said, "Cum baby now", and stuck my tongue back in her mouth. She started flopping around, (like one of Zack's fish when it landed in the boat), for over two minutes. Her orgasm overtook her to the point of almost passing out. As she lay prostrate from our assault on her, Paul kept pounding away in her wet cunt.

I asked Paul if he had cum inside his lovely Erica, but much to his dismay, he hadn't. I told him to keep pumping his cock into her for a little while. Something inside me wanted to watch him completely violate Erica's perfect little ass. I started to help Paul stay hard by fondling his balls. Then I leaned down and started to kiss, then lick, Erica's precious ass cheeks. I continued kissing and licking my way straight to her tiny puckered anus. I went to town on Erica's sweet ass, licking every inch of her delicious anus and adding two fingers to stretch her ass out. This was driving Erica crazy. Paul was continuing to pound her pussy, while I ravaged her incredibly sexy ass. I tongue fucked her ass as deeply as I could, releasing lots of saliva into her crack, while spreading her out even wider with two more fingers.

Erica could only moan, "Oh God, oh my god," over and over again. This time I went in for the kill when I grabbed Paul's engorged cock and directed it right up Erica's virgin ass hole. I ordered him to fill her ass up with every inch of his cock, as hard as he could. I told him not to stop until he unloaded everything into her sweet little ass. Erica could only keep moaning as Paul continued to pound her ass even harder than he had pounded her pussy.

I then raised my hand and motioned for Zack to come over to the table. I said, "Erica is making so much noise, would you be so kind to stick something in her mouth to quiet her down."

Zack immediately pulled his shorts down and revealed his bulbous head to Erica, a woman he has been fantasizing about for years. He wasted no time in stuffing several inches into our new slut's mouth. I told him to keep fucking her pretty face until we can get Paul to cum for us. I smiled at Erica knowing that she was now tasting my pussy on Zak's cock. The group was delighted in seeing our hostess being overwhelmed by large cocks at both ends. It was so hot, I couldn't stop playing with my own pussy, as Gina and Christina were starting to copy me.

Several minutes passed by while we all watched Paul violate Erica's "to die for" ass over and over again. Paul continued to pound Erica for ten more minutes, while watching his beautiful girlfriend swallow several inches of Zack's cock. That brought Paul to the brink of orgasm and to announce to all of us that he was ready to fill her ass up with lots of cum.

Paul kept saying over and over, "Baby, this is the best. I'm going to fill you up." Paul couldn't stop telling Erica how much he loved fucking her ass for the first time as one stream of cum after another poured out of him and into her tight rectum. Erica could only respond in muffled moans and "mmmmmm's", as her ass became flooded with Paul's cum. After a few more minutes, our performers started winding down, cum was dripping down both of Erica's legs and down her chin. Zack removed his very empty and satisfied cock from Erica's sexy mouth.

"That was my last request for tonight but feel free to carry on back in your own rooms if you like. I promise tomorrow will be even more interesting," I yelled to everyone.

Gina walked over to Zack and me, to say thanks for one incredibly hot night and gave us a sexy wink. I said, "Your welcome, are you here with anyone tonight?"

She replied, "I didn't drive over here with anyone, but I think I'd let to get that same double penetration experience like you and Erica received already from those two studs over there. She started to hug me goodnight, then decided to grab my face and stick her long tongue down my throat, while lightly stroking my clit. She walked away from us a minute later teasing, "Maybe Zack and you can join me tomorrow night?" Was I just cunt teased?

With that everyone separated and made their way back their rooms. By the time we got back to our room, Zack and I could hear multiple sounds of moaning coming from both of the other sides of our walls. After our performances, we knew there was going to be a lot of hot sex back in the rooms tonight. Zack mentioned, "It sounds like Gina is enjoying her two men." Zack was on fire from fucking Erica's mouth and watching Gina kiss me hard, knowing that she was next door getting both her pussy and her ass filled with cock. He threw my naked body onto the bed face first. He removed his remaining clothing and mounted me from behind.

Zack rubbed his hard, wet dick between my butt cheeks, eager to take his turn at fucking some ass. I reached back and slid his male member into my soaking wet pussy instead. As he manhandled both of my breasts from behind, he told me he couldn't believe what I had done to Paul and Erica and how it made him feel so hot for me now. I reminded him that he did get to cum inside that pretty little mouth of Erica's, thank you very much.

Zack added, "Baby it was also so hot fucking you on my lap from behind in front of everyone, while you had a dick deep down your throat. You know Erica wants my cock in her ass, too. "

I arched my back, rising up a little to offer him deeper access to my eager pussy. I reached down to grab his balls, telling him to fuck me like I was Erica. I knew he and everyone else wanted to fuck Erica. I know I enjoyed kissing and tongue fucking her tonight. I then told Zack to pound me into unconsciousness with his big hard dick, as he yelled out her name over and over. He couldn't stop saying her name as he punished my pussy. I wanted him to stay rock hard all night, so I wanted him to believe it was Erica's cunt he was pounding his cock inside.

To Zack, this was the best role play ever. He had a lot of built up lust for Erica. When Zack started to reach maximum arousal, I did my best Erica impersonation saying, "Baby, fuck me better than Paul does. Make my pussy wet and crave your big hard cock. Shout my name out loud, (Erica), and tell me how badly you want to fuck me over and over again."

"Erica, I've always wanted to cream your hot pussy and fuck your ass with my big dick. I'm going to fill your pussy like it's never been filled before. Oh Erica, come all over my rock hard cock. Come for me now Erica, and let me fuck your ass all day tomorrow," Zack added.

I replied with, "Oh yes, baby, please give me more of your hard cock. Don't save anything for that slut Melanie. I am your slut now, come for me now baby and I will give you my sweet ass to fuck over and over all day tomorrow." Zack then to slowed down for a moment, pulling his cock out of my sloppy pussy and pushed it up against my puckered opening.

I told Zack to wait, not tonight, and placed his hard dick back into my sopping, wet pussy. I promised him he will get to fuck Erica's impeccable ass tomorrow. I wanted him to be lusting all night in anticipation of owning Erica's sweet ass all day long.

We exchanged a few more lines in our current role play, Zack finally delivered a very impressive load of hot, white come into my now spasm ridden pussy. I leaned back to kiss him. I told him I was going to make him fuck her in the ass in front of everyone. I asked him, "Would make it hotter for you, if I had her lick my pussy while you pounded her sweet ass." He just smiled.

We both fell asleep soon after with his cock slowly shrinking some and eventually falling out of my pussy. We were in a beautiful, but lustful bliss for the rest of the night.

A few hours later, I started dreaming about all kinds of very sexual things happening to me. I think the events from the evening had found their way into my subconscious and I was starting to have some very wild, vivid dreams. I think in one of my dreams I had Zack ramming his cock into my virgin ass, while Gina was snaking my pussy with her oversized tongue. But the only one I that I could fully remember, involved an intimate encounter with Erica.

It started out with me getting out of bed and going towards the kitchen for a drink. As I was trying to feel for the light switch, I felt someone come up from behind me. It was our very hot and sexy play toy, Erica. She was completely naked and reaching her hands around me to cup my breasts. She said to leave the light off because she wanted my sense of touch to be at its highest level, as she started planting kisses in my ear, then up and down my neck. She sensually roamed her hands all over my nude body, as I hadn't bothered to put any clothes back on after fucking Zack. Erica was now cupping my breasts and playing with my nipples. I was frozen, I couldn't move. I leaned my head back into her and started to completely give myself to my new seductress. I was getting very aroused and moved my hand down to my clit to start playing with myself, only to find her hand pushing mine away as she started fingering me. She instructed me to raise both of my arms up to secure my balance against the top of the doorway. Her legs found their way between mine, separating my legs apart and steadying my balance. This suddenly gave her more access to all of my private parts.

I was melting into my new lover, getting wetter with every touch, every kiss and every nibble I received from her. Her movements intensified as she started rubbing her naked breasts into my back and her musk scented pussy against my legs. She now had three fingers buried into my pussy as a load of Zack'z cum dripped down my legs. The arousal and the intensity of how she was taking me overwhelmed all of my senses. I tried to grind my ass into her more, calling out her name as my new lover, over and over again.

I couldn't believe that I couldn't stop saying her name, "Erica, oh baby, you fuck me so good. Never stop. Take me now, Erica, my only lover. Make your cum slut. Have your way with me every night. I'm yours. I am going to cum for you, baby, Make me cum for you. Take me, take me, ohh FUCK. Baby, baby I am fucking dripping all over for you."

I completely lost control of myself, my legs weakened and I nearly collapsed from the incredibly intense orgasm I experienced being taken by my first female lover.

She whispered to me, "Melanie, my pet. Did you love the way I touched you?"

I could only answer, "Oh yes baby. I have never felt so good my whole life. Please let me taste your sweet pussy. I want to lick every inch of your sexy body, especially your ass."

I had never as much thought about being with another woman before tonight. Now I only wanted to experience the ongoing pleasures that could only come from Erica.

She answered my request with, "Melanie, you will be eating my pussy everyday from now on. You will call me Mistress Erica and wear a special collar that I can use to control you. You are completely mine. You belong to me now. You will sleep with us, pleasure us at will and obey our every command. You will only get to satisfy Zack, when I tell you to, is that understood?"

I replied, "Yes Mistress Erica, can I taste your sweet pussy now, please?"

She called me a good girl while she pushed me down to my knees. She then grabbed my hair and pulled my face directly into her moist cunt. She told me to take my time and lick every part of her loins, like I would desire her to do to me. I eagerly feasted on the deliciousness of my new lover. I didn't know fucking a woman could be so pleasurable and intense. She pulled the back of my head closer to her lovely body and started to moan softly. A few moments later, I could tell she was getting close. I attacked her clit and fucked her delightfully tasting pussy. I started twisting two fingers into her sensuous ass. She was now moaning louder and louder as her body gave way to my persistent assault on her clit and vaginal walls. I started pumping my fingers into her ass and she nearly fell on top of me, experiencing orgasmic bliss. She called me baby over and over, while she was entering ecstasy and flooding girl cum onto my face.