Careful What You Summon

Story Info
You cast a spell summon a beast.
1.1k words
3.85
51k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scent was strange, a slight trace of feminine odor mixed with a strong non-smell of water. I sniff the trail of footprints leading from the riverbank into my forest. A human woman had bathed in the river, but the scent was more like the river bathed in her. I glance around the area for any others that might be watching me on this trail. A lone, I pick up a heavy wooden spear and run through the trees at a steady but lumbering pace, the broad chiseled stone spearhead held carefully in my grip as I run.

From the moment I noticed the tracks in the muddy riverbank, I was on edge. The hair on my back prickles underneath the bearskin draped over my shoulders. It was far from mating season, but my heart is racing and blood is flowing to the parts of his body as if it were time to rut. The scent is missing, so there is no explanation for my reaction, but it is overpowering just the same.

A pair of deer scamper off as I approach, but I didn’t care. A pungent aroma takes hold of my nostrils and I stifle a sneeze since. I can here her calling out strange words in the clearing just ahead. I slow my approach and suddenly burst into the clearing only to see a you standing before me in soaked white robes, strange sticks with fires on top of them are placed around you in a pattern and several others lay at your feet.

You gasp as you see me, wild and hungry. After calming yourself somewhat at my intrusion, you focus your attention at me and the area around you raises the hairs on my body. I want to penetrate the circle of flaming sticks, but I cannot. So, I circle you. Slow and steady, I pace around the edge of the ring of herbs and such that surrounds you, forming the barrier that isn’t there you’re using to keep me at bay. I feel it pushing at me all over my body, even as I am drawn to step towards you.

Your breathing is fast and I cannot tell if it is fear or desire. My eyes never leave yours as I stare into them. They are the color of plant-filled pools that form at the base of a waterfall, green and teeming with life. I make the mistake no hunter should ever do when the prey is aware of him, I look away from your eyes to take in your body. It is your best chance to flee, but you remain as I take in your body. You feel it as real as if I were devouring a vole. The full curves of your breasts, the soft strength in your hips, and back up to your still wet face and your wondrous lips. Your gaze shifts slightly as you watch me, the outline of a ravenous bear making up my aura, unlike nothing you’ve ever seen.

There is no mistaking the scent now. The water smell is still there, but the scent of your need is now stronger. Is this what you intended? I don’t know. I become so enflamed with energy that I can feel it from every pore, to the point I can smell my own desire, the equal of yours. I still carry the massive spear, but my intent is obviously not on using it. The barrier between us repels me less and less as you watch me pace around you, ready to strike. My response to your need for me stands out from my half-naked body.

You focus on your circle and it strengthens for a moment, and then falters. I roar slightly as I leap through the barrier of nothingness, my spear and bearskin covering falling to the ground. It takes you no time at all to take my face in your hands as mine wrap around your waist. You hungrily feast on my face as I do on yours, my flesh stabbing you through your still dripping robe. You kiss and bite my face and shoulders as I rub my rough face against your neck, covering myself in your scent with each kiss. The beast within me yearns only to protect and care for you now as I explore you within and without.

You grab my back and rake your fingernails down me. It barely hurts, but it gets the point across. You want more and so do I. Hunger is the primary sensation coursing through me, and I feed it as if it were hunger for food, dropping you to the ground and ripping your robe up to your chest in one stroke. The same energy is pulling at me and I dive into you as if you were a lake.

The taste is as wonderful as a fresh kill in winter. There is no satiation in the first taste, so I continue, licking you with a savage gentleness. Savoring you with every lick and nibble, I pull your inner thigh into my mouth and let my teeth rake across your flesh as it slips out. You call out something unintelligible as I return to the sweet nectar of you, now flowing like a stream. I cannot stop myself while you force your hips forward, burying my face deeper in you. I drown in you and beg for more.

Your hands on my shoulders call my to stop and rise up, pulling me to your chest, I kiss, lick and nibble the entire way up to your breasts. Your legs are busy working themselves around my waist and I stab slightly into the folds of your skin when you pull me into you. I pull one breast into my mouth as the first of me enters you, exceedingly smooth and gentle despite the passion coursing through us. My hair is standing on end with the energy between us, as if the invigoration of a cool spring was giving me stamina like never before. I slip beneath your breast and nibble you there as we join more fully. My breathing is getting out of control and your hand on my face calms me somewhat as I pull myself back and forth within you.

The energy continues to build until it is experiencing us as much as we are feeling it. My thrusting moves in time to a mystical heartbeat heard from some divine source. Power floods through us as you flood over me. My eruption is not far behind, and the energy flows out of us like an unseen geyser of our souls. I grip you close as you continue to shudder beneath me. My energy spent, I barely have the strength to kiss my way across your face to your lips and taste you again. You say something else to me as your arm drapes over my shoulders, but I am too busy burying my face into your hair and drinking in your scent. Your breathing finally quiets down as you drift to sleep. Checking the clearing to be sure it's safe, I follow you soon after.