Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Wife teases husband after month away.
785 words
4.2
99.6k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers

Michelle looked down at her husband, she could see the desperation in his eyes. He would be openly begging, if not for the ball gag in his mouth. His hands were tied tightly to the bed posts, as were his ankles. His cock throbbed in the air, a drop of precum sitting on top.

Shane had been away on a business trip for the past month. During that time Michelle had told him not to cum, not to even touch his cock in fact. The month had been long and difficult, but to his own astonishment he made it. He had a huge tease and denial fetish, and absolutely loved when his wife indulged in his fantasies. But as the saying goes, you have to be careful what you wish for.

Now that he was bound and gagged on their bed, as much as he was enjoying the kinky scene some part of him regretted not taking advantage of the month away to jerk off as much as possible. Maybe the sight of his metal chastity device on the nightstand next to the bed was what had him worried.

"Are you comfortable slave?" Michelle asked.

Shane muffled a response into the gag. His cock twitching was the only legitimate reply. His wife smiled at him and let out a little laugh. She was kneeling beside him on the bed, one hand playing with her gorgeous 34 DD breasts and the other lightly caressing her inner thighs. She was 23 years old, with brown hair, amazing breasts, and a flawless ass. Shane was absolutely obsessed with her body, it was perfect in every way. She wasn't fat, but she also wasn't a stick figure. Her curves were just right, and he drooled from behind his gag as he watched her touch herself.

"I'm in a very specific mood tonight slave, in case you couldn't tell."

She moved to straddle her husband's body, her pussy resting on his stomach his cock throbbing against her ass. She leaned forward so that her tits were hanging just above his face.

"We're you a good boy for me slave? Did you obey me and not touch yourself for the entire month?"

He enthusiastically shook his head yes. He was so proud that he had controlled himself so well, hoping that he would be rewarded with some kinky fun like this when he got home.

"Hmm...I don't believe you. You're far too much of a horndog to have kept your hands off your cock."

She reached down and squeezed his balls tightly.

"But they do feel very full. Maybe you did deny yourself an orgasm, but you definitely stroked My cock."

Shane shook his head no frantically. His trying to express how genuine his answer was.

"You do know this is My cock right? Not yours. I decide when it gets pleasure, or pain, or denial."

He tried to answer Yes Mistress, but only moans and muffled sounds escaped the gag.

"You'll be punished for being such a little slut. Touching My cock, how dare you? Maybe I'll just lock it up right now and throw away the keys. Make sure you never touch My property again."

He struggled against his bonds, violently shaking his head no. Screaming No Please No into the gag. Michelle laughed and placed her hands around his neck. She leaned in close to his ear.

"I'll fucking lock you up if I want to. I'll keep you locked up as long as I want. If that means forever, than you will fucking deal with it."

She tightened her grip on his throat.

"You're mine. Don't try and act like you wouldn't thank me for taking away your orgasms forever. Even if you don't want it, you'd still thank me. You're my obedient little fucktoy, and you'll do anything to please me. Isn't that right slave?"

Shane was breathing heavily. His cock was twitching and leaking a steady stream of pre-cum now. He took a moment to calm himself, his wife released his throat from her hands. He hesitantly shook his head yes.

"Good boy." Michelle smiled as she realized just how much her husband wanted her, needed her, to control his cock. Her mood changed suddenly from serious and dominating to more playful.

"Lucky for you though, you know how much I love My cock. How much I love it in my mouth, in my pussy, even in my ass when the mood hits. I think I'll use My cock before I decide whether or not to lock it up tonight."

Shane sighed in relief, relaxing his body into the bed and silently thanking God for such a sexy and adventurous wife.

Part 2 to follow!

Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers