Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyberFrog
CyberFrog
15 Followers

The memory of the spell from earlier that day came flooding back. No way, it couldn't be real, one of his buddies must have found out and told this crazy bitch.

Zack tried to squirm, she definitely wasn't holding him down, he wasn't tied either. Why couldn't he move!

The fingers in his ass slid out, bring sweet relief but also a strange unpleasant emptiness. She sucked on his balls, bringing him to the edge of orgasm again and then snapping him back with a hard pinch to his sensitive orbs.

His mind distracted a little she began to push some unseen object at his sore anus, working it in a little way before he realised and tried to jerk away from him.

"Nnngh," He growled into the sand, failing to move at all.

"Spread your cheeks for me baby," she ordered him. To his horror he complied, his arms obeying instructions that were against his own will.

His ass cheeks spread wide with his own unwilling hands, she began to push harder on the object, he assumed it was some sort of plug or dildo but in the pitch black he had no idea.

With a grunt, his or hers by this point he could not tell, the toy popped through his inner barrier, stretching him so wide he thought he would surely split. She held still for a moment, readjusting her grasp and then, without waiting for him to be truly ready, she started to thrust it in and out, deeper and deeper.

"Doesn't that feel good sweetie?" she asked, mockingly.

In his head he wanted to swear, but to his horror cock and ass were beginning to respond to the brutal intrusion.

"That's six inches inside you honey," she purred, "But I think you can take a little more."

She thrust deeper, slowly pushing another three inches inside him as he began to pant and gasp.

He tried to wriggle, leaning back on the thick toy penetrating his bowels, suddenly desperate for more, desperate to cum long and hard.

"No no, you have to wait until I say." She whispered sweetly, and holding the toy steady she pushed him over onto his back.

He felt his knees spread wide by some unseen hand, and she straddled him again, sliding his raging cock against her wet cunt.

Leaning back she gripped the toy protruding from his anus and began to slide it in and out of him, slowly at first and then picking up the pace.

His hands again mysteriously pinned over his head, he found he was beginning to be able to focus on her finally. Presumably the drink wearing off, he could make out high, pert tits, a slim waist, curved hips.

She wriggled back and forth over his cock, he felt it slipping between her cunt lips and rubbing over her sopping clit.

"Oh god, I want to cum, let me cum please!" He begged her, but she said nothing and he could feel his climax building and building, yet prevented somehow.

She slid forwards again and rocked her pelvis up a little, until the head of his cock found her tight anus.

Slowly. So slowly he could almost cry, she slid back, rocking her hips and working his cock against her hole until he felt it push in and then open, gripping the swollen head tightly.

"Soon baby, soon. I"ll let you cum like never before." She promised him, looking down at his face though he could only see her silhouetted against the moonlit sky.

Inch by inch she took his cock, deep into her ass. Slowly, painfully slowly she would slide down a little and lift back up and then slide down a little further.

His balls were hard and heavy, throbbing with the need to cum and fill her ass with his seed. His cock was harder than he'd ever known it before and so deep, he could swear he could feel something inside her grasping at him. It felt like another sphincter, surely he was not so deep that he was penetrating past her rectum and into her colon?!

He felt it again as she shifted down on him, taking the last two inches. He could feel a ring of muscle gripping just below the head head of his cock, just as the muscles of her anus were gripping the base.

She began to ride him, somehow managing to fuck his rectum with whatever toy she had back there whilst sliding up and down his dick.

The sensation of his prostate gland being pummelled by the intruding toy, and the head of his cock, buried so deep was making his balls burn and ache with the need to cum.

She increased her pace, slamming herself down now, her anus clamped hard around the base of his dick and her internal muscles grasping and pulling at the head as he slid in and out of her colon.

"Ok baby. Cum for me now!" She hissed at him.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK," he screamed as he came, feeling his cum flood her bowels as she relentlessly slammed his cock into her ass.

"Oh God there's more..." he gasped as the toy milked rope after rope of hot cum from his throbbing swollen tool.

He could feel his cum around his cock, coating her insides as the internal sphincter gripped his head tightly over and over, squeezing jet after jet of cum from him.

She didn't stop. Crying out like a banshee she slammed her anus down on his cock, ramming the toy as deep as she could reach into his rectum.

"It won't stop...... I can't stop!" he howled, yet another wave of orgasm ripping through his body, another jet of his teenage seed jetting up inside her.

"Not yet honey, not yet." She cooed softly to him, continuing to milk his cock, ignoring his whimpers and sobs as she forced orgasm after orgasm through him.

He looked up and finally saw her face clearly, or rather, her faces. First she was Shelley, sweet, innocent, willing Shelley. Then she was Rochelle, sassy little Rochelle who he'd gotten pregnant and then ignored. Then she was Sophie, vivacious laughing Sophie. Sophie who he'd told the whole basketball team was frigid and couldn't suck cock, because he felt like it.

As he stared in horror, she kept fucking his ass, milking his cock, ripping his seed from him with wave after wave of involuntary, uncontrollable climax.

Bleeding him dry, and he saw on her face the face of every girl, every girl he had used, abused, humiliated and cast aside for a better offer.

Finally her face stopped shifting and he gazed into the sharp, vivid green eyes of a Goddess, or maybe a Daemon. Her fine boned features feline, her hair black as night cascading over her shoulders, her breasts just as he had wanted, high and round, topped with deep reddish brown nipples.

Her skin was pale and cool to the touch as she slid off his flaccid cock, her lips like ice as she brushed a kiss goodbye over his lips.

"Be careful what you wish for Zack."

She stepped over his still form and strode away into the night.

************************* epilogue************************

His friends found him shivering in the sand the next morning, half dead from hypothermia. After joking about the 18" dildo they'd found sticking out of his bare ass, they finally realised he was seriously ill and got him to the Emergency Room.

Two weeks later, released from hospital back into the care of his parents Zack was given a full bill of health, and his quiet, shy behaviour was put down to the shock.

At first friends and fans alike visited him, but soon the guests tailed off, Zack's eerie quietness and lack of spirit failing to be lifted by cheery friends and the gifts they brought.

Quietly, away from the house, they commented on his pale complexion, dull lank hair and gaunt appearance. People whispered about him in corners as if to speak about it out loud would somehow taint them too.

No one could quite put their finger on it, or at least, would not put it into words. His Doctors could not find a physical reason and although Zack walked and talked and ate and breathed it was clear to all that, really, he just existed.

In the end what put people off, what frightened people most about seeing Zack, was his eyes. Like flat grey pools, they did not sparkle or reflect, they did not seem to see anything.

One glance at his eyes and you knew, he was soulless.

CyberFrog
CyberFrog
15 Followers
12