Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tor777
tor777
37 Followers

Just moments later, the man in my cunt lifted his head high above me and his mouth was agape. He also started to moan out loud and with a faster pumping, he began to fill my cunt with his own hot cum. As he was pounding fast and furiously, the man in my mouth picked up his pace and he too started to moan out loud.

He grabbed the sides of my head and started pumping faster and deeper into my throat like I was a sex doll. I started to gag but he was unaware in his sexual frenzy to climax. His quick temporary choking of my air caused my final orgasm to feel like my body was about to explode into millions of pieces. I wanted to scream but couldn't for every time I brought in air, he was back into my throat fucking it.

Suddenly, as I was convulsing through my most intense orgasm of the night, my mouth and throat filled instantly with the hot salty cum of his sliding cock in and out of my neck. His amount of cum was incredible as it filled me. His cum began to shoot out of my nose as I tried desperately to breath. One after another, they filled me with their juices. I was becoming a cum filled whore.

Once they emptied themselves, they each pulled out of there respective holes. I could feel myself twitching as they slid out of me. I rolled off the man under me and now lay motionless on the floor. I could feel his cum dripping from my ass. I could feel the hot juices oozing from my battered and bruised cunt. There was cum on my face and the inside of my mouth was filled with the residue of hot man juice that I had apparently drunk down. Even my nose was dripping from each nostril with the white sticky goo.

I was motionless and barely conscious. My breasts were all red and on fire and the welts that had risen up on them were like bee stings. My ass was incredibly sore and my pussy felt like it had been fucked by a train. My face was red and bruised.

The men all surrounded me as each grabbed their clothing.

"How'd you like that you bitch?" one of them said.

"Yeah, you probably loved every second of that huh you dirty whore" said another as he bent down to spit on me.

"YOU'RE A FILTHY WHORE!" the last man said as he softly kicked me in the tits.

They gathered their belongings and left the room. I was left there battered and lifeless. My entire body was numb. I lied there still for hours and hours until I was awakened by the sounds of birds chirping outside my closed windows.

I weakly pushed myself up from the floor and got to my feet. Looking at the clock, I realized I must have passed out completely. I could barely walk from the soreness of my ass and between my legs. I stumbled over to my bedroom mirror and looked at my naked self.

"Oh My God, look what they did to me" I said staring at myself running my fingers over my bruises as a small smirk crossed my face.

I got myself over to the bed and fell into it as if I had fallen from the sky. I closed my eyes and mumbled to myself.

"Just what I needed!"

tor777
tor777
37 Followers
12