Caress Me

Story Info
An anniversary to remember...
913 words
3.79
27k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's fast asleep. I wonder what she's dreaming of. Perhaps something wistful and sweet, judging by the smile on her face. She's dressed like a little harlot though, with a silk, red thong digging into her soft, cushiony ass and soft cunt. My little slut. My agent provocateur dressed in the outfit I strictly instructed for her to wear; a soft, lacey bra, silk thong and garter belts to better emphasize those soft, pliant thighs.

I was expecting her to be at the dinner table after a hard day at work but here she is, fast asleep. I can't blame her. Household chores, two kids and she still insists on doing it all on her own. Luckily for me tonight, the kids are away at their grandparents' home.

Stripping away from my clothes, I look around for our toys. She has always wanted me to take her by force, so I decided to use the soft, cotton rope that I tucked away for a special occasion like this.

"Ummm, boo, what are you up to?" "Ssshhh, don't speak. Let the master indulge in you tonight. It's your turn to be spoilt. I am going to spoil you rotten baby."

I decided to tie her up and blindfold her. Just to get a better view of her ass. "Get on all fours baby and take off your bra for me."

I like torturing you. To bring you to the brink of ecstasy again and again. Momentarily distracted by your breasts, I took a quick lick before attaching the nipple clamps. "Be gentle boo, please. I am still lactating."

"No promises baby."

I say this while going down to lick your little brown eyed hole. "Kiss me boo. Please?"

"Naughty girls don't get kissed. You were asleep when I arrived. Dutiful wives wait for their husband at the dinner table. I am going to ravish you tonight."

"I had a busy day boo, please have mercy. Pleaaaaaaase."

"You can't cum till I do baby. Take me in your mouth." I say this while climbing up to offer you my cock.

"You like sucking on Master's cock, don't you? Show me how much you missed me, cumslut. Take me in your mouth. Oh yes."

I have always loved getting blowjobs from you. It's that perverse feeling of violating your mouth and throat while looking down to see such a soft, innocent face. You must think of me as a utterly despicable, devious man.

"Master please. Caress my clit?"

"Don't forget the balls baby."

"I won't master. I am so close to creaming on the sheets. Please, I want you inside me."

"You can't make such demands. Turn around. Get on all fours, you naughty slut."

I can't stand to see such a beautiful creature in heat without giving her what she deserves. Grabbing the lube from the nightstand, I decide to finger to your asshole. Such a tight orifice for Master's pleasure tonight. Something only I had the pleasure to deflower when we were lovers before we tied the knot.

"Only bad girls get it up the ass. You have been such a neglectful cumslut. Not taking care of yourself, working yourself to death, sleeping at odd hours. A slut needs to always keep herself properly groomed and ready for the Master any time of the day. Do you understand?" I say this as I probe your asshole with the vibrating dildo. Preparing your butt for the violation it deserves.

"Master please. I want your cock so much."

"Where do you want it cumslut?"

"In my ass, Master. Please?"

"How badly do you want it?"

"Now Master. Pleaaaaaaase. I beg you."

"Alright. I am going to fuck your ass, baby. Wouldn't you like that? The Master violating the cumslut's ass?"

"Yes Master. I want it in my ass."

I decide to tease you with just the tip of my cock. Easing it in and out slowly and not going all the way in. I know you want it bad, judging by the lewd way you are suggestively thrusting back your ass towards me.

"Please Master. I promise not to disobey you again."

"As you wish baby." Just a few thrusts and we slowly ease into the rhythm of it, thrusting back and forth like animals rutting in the heat without a care in the world. I love roaming my hands all over your plump, luscious body. But tonight, I wanted to pay special attention to your clit. Flicking it over, and over again.

"How badly do you want to cum, baby?"

"Master, I am so close, please, please let me cum. I will let the Master cum in my naughty arse."

Just a few strokes more and I lean close and whisper, "Cum my little slut."

"Only if the Master cums with me."

"As you wish. Squirt for me baby. Drench Master's cock."

I start ramming your ass till it becomes a gaping hole. Such a slut I have. Thrusting back and forth against my cock, letting me grope her breasts and pinch her nipples. Those puffy nipples, now engorged with milk.

"Masterrrrrrr, I am cumming!"

The sheets will be a mess as usual. "Look at the mess you made." I say this as I lean in to give you a kiss for a job well done.

"Did Master cum?"

"I did. Happy anniversary baby. Go clean yourself up and let's have dinner. I am famished."

"Happy anniversary boo. I love you."

"Love you too babydoll."