Caretaker Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,291 Followers

When she flipped the page to read another story, she stopped in her tracks when she realized it was a mother/son story. As a single mother living alone with her son, the story topic made her particularly uncomfortable. But she continued reading anyway.

3) The third story was about a prim and proper woman who struggled to balance her busy career as an attorney, with being a single mother to a rebellious college-aged son. After receiving a long-awaited promotion, she realized that her work schedule was about to become a lot more chaotic. She knew she wouldn't have the time to deal with her son's antics anymore, so she made him a deal: She offered her son sexual favors in exchange for him behaving himself. Every weekend, she would go to his room and pleasure him. Their relationship blossomed from that point.

Caroline took a deep breath. She read the story fast and felt emotionally vested by the topic. She felt like the characters were almost real, and she wondered if such a story could even be possible.

She looked at the clock and it was already past 12:30 am. She had been reading nonstop for over 3 hours. Her vagina had become wet, and aching for attention, but her eyes could barely open. She had already spent her energy on reading and writing. There wasn't enough energy to masturbate, at least not in the way that she needed.

After placing the books on the desk near her laptop, she washed herself in the bathroom, turned off the lights, and went to bed with a newfound confidence in her storytelling abilities.

***

The next morning. Caroline did some writing immediately after waking up. Her hair was still a mess, and she was still in her nightgown. The erotic books she had read the night before served as powerful inspiration as she typed away on her laptop.

Afterwards, she took a long shower and gave herself the much needed sexual release using the smooth bottom of a hairbrush inside of her vagina. She had an orgasm thinking of the semi-erotic scene she had just written for her novel.

When she finished, she went down the stairs in a sweater and sweatpants, and cooked a large breakfast. She knew the smell of fresh food being prepared would be enough to bring Matt to the kitchen. Nearly 10 minutes later, she heard his footsteps coming down the stairs.

"You look like a million bucks," she said sarcastically, noting his sloppy appearance.

"Thanks mom. So do you. You look way too happy for this kind of weather."

It almost made her laugh inside. The source of her glowing skin and vibrant morning appearance was the nice orgasm she had given herself earlier, but he'd never know. It wasn't his business.

"You're right on time. The food is ready."

Caroline got two plates and filled them with hot food from the stove. She brought it to the table and got two cups and filled them with fruit juice. They both sat down and began to eat.

"Did you work on your book?" he asked, in between eating. "You said you were going to read some stuff last night. How did that go?"

"It went well. Jane actually has a pretty interesting collection of literature. It opened my eyes to a lot of new things, which has really helped with my writing."

"Cool. Maybe I can read some of those books later."

Caroline nearly choked on her food. "Really? You've never been much of a reader."

"I used to have a shelf full of books remember?"

"Those were comic books and scary stories that I bought for you a long time ago. I've never seen you read literature unless it's part of your college curriculum."

"You seem kind of defensive over those stories," Matt said with a faint smile. "They must be some pretty provocative stuff."

"Not really," she replied in a coy tone. "I need those books with me. You know, in case I need more samples to look at while I'm working on my story."

"Fair enough," Matt nodded before returning his attention back to the food.

***

After breakfast, Caroline went back to work on her novel. She typed a few paragraphs, but found her mind wandering back to the collection of incest stories. She stopped what she was doing and picked up Stories of Love & Incest to look at the cover. The cover was beautiful. The drawing of a naked man and woman was artistic and bold.

Her eyes skimmed through the table of contents. Each story specified what type of incest it was. Caroline found herself drawn to the mother/son titles. They were much more taboo, provocative, and relatable to her.

Caroline noticed that one of the mother/son stories listed in the table of contents was underlined with a pen. There was also a small asterisk next to it. Whoever marked that story probably had good reason.

She flipped to the story page and began to read:

4) The story was entitled, The Winter of Ecstasy & Pleasure. It was about a mother who lived in a rural area with her college-aged son. A rare blizzard came which forced all residents to stay indoors for several days. All of the residents were well prepared with food and water. The power went out during the snowstorm. For the next few days, the mother and son used their time to connect in a way that they had never done before. They had always been close, but they found themselves bonding emotionally. The mother revealed intimate details about herself, and so did the son. On a freezing cold night, the mother climbed into her son's bed and held him tightly for warmth. It was the beginning of a sexual relationship, and the beginning of their new lives together.

An hour later, Caroline breathed a sigh of relief after finishing the story. It was touching, warm, and extremely erotic. Most of all, it was relatable. She felt like the main character of the story. Caroline's relationship with her son was the same as the characters in the story. Yet, the female character in the story eventually found her way into her son's bed.

Caroline found herself wondering how a decent person could actually commit incest. She was aroused. Her panties were wet. Her heart rate had risen. Her body became warmer after reading the story.

On her desk was a picture of her and Matt. He was handsome. He looked almost like his father, and he had many of the same personality traits.

She leaned back in her chair and slid her right hand down her sweatpants. Her hand went underneath her panties and she began to touch herself sexually. She had already came earlier that morning, but she was in desperate need for more relief. For the very first time in her life, she fantasized about her son. She kept her eyes open and looked at Matt's picture on the desk.

Caroline imagined herself in the same position as the female character in the story. She imagined sliding into bed with Matt at night, feeling his athletic body. She imagined the reaction on his face, the look of pure shock. Then she imagined her head going down under his blanket to look for his penis. Then she imagined sucking his cock.

She came.

An orgasm ripped through her body the moment she imagined her lips touching her grown son's hard penis. It was a disturbing thought, which she found oddly arousing. She regained her senses, breathed heavily, and wondered what she had just done. My little secret, she thought.

When she recovered from the orgasm, she went to the bathroom to wash her hands, and she used a wet paper towel to wipe the orgasm between her legs. She also needed to change her panties.

She went back to her laptop and tried working on her story once again. She couldn't. All she could think about was the new fantasy with her son. It was a jarring and heart-shaking thought. How could I think of such a thing? With my own son? Why did I enjoy it so much?

Once again, she had to remind herself that it was her secret. No one would ever know.

Part 3 of 4: The Winter of Ecstasy & Pleasure

One week later. After waking up early in the morning, Caroline went back to work on her story. Her hair was still a mess, and she was still wearing the nightgown she slept in.

The novel she was writing had nice progress to it. She developed a routine, where every time got stuck, she would read some of Jane's erotic stories. Especially the incest stories. At that moment, she thought of Jane. She still couldn't believe that a successful and influential person would even own such a book. She wanted to see if she could find out more.

She opened her email account:

Dear Jane,

I hope your trip to Europe is going well. Things are fine here in the home. There was a snow storm last week. Things cleared up for a while, and Matt and I were able to snowboard outside again. But, there's another snow storm right now.

Anyway, I'm writing to let you know that everything is going great. Matt and I are very happy. Thank you for letting us stay here. And thank you for letting me borrow your erotic literature. They have been REALLY helpful to the story that I'm trying to write.

Talk to you soon,

Caroline

After the email was sent, she went back to work on her novel, typing away on her laptop.

The house phone suddenly rang. It rang in the bedroom. It never rang before. It was an old landline phone with no caller id, but she knew it was her friend.

Caroline picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Caroline, good morning. It's early morning right?" Jane asked.

"7:49 in the morning to be exact. It's good to hear from you again. What time is it over there?"

"You don't want to know. I was checking my email and I saw your message, so I decided to give you a long distance call."

"A call from you is always welcome," Caroline replied. "Everything is going great."

"I saw the weather forecast online. There's another snow storm already?"

"Yeah, it's pretty bad already. We're stuck in the house again"

"That's unfortunate," Jane replied. "It usually doesn't snow that much in December."

"It's okay. I don't mind. I'm indoors most of the time anyway."

"I'm sure Matt minds, doesn't he?"

"He can get pretty annoyed if he's stuck in the house all day. But he loves using your home theater and the rest of your nifty electronics."

"Good. I'm glad. And I'm glad to hear your story is going well."

"It really is," Caroline replied. "Your box of adult literature has really helped me with inspirations."

"Any favorites?"

Caroline thought for a moment. "The large book on the bottom of the pile. The one with the man and woman on the cover. I think that one is my favorite."

"Oh really?"

Caroline could almost feel her friend grinning on the other end of the phone line.

"It's certainly a provocative book," Caroline replied, trying to sound indifferent about it.

"What did you like about it? Tell me?"

"I liked the writing, the dialogue. I also thought the suspense and sex scenes were very well written. That really gave me a lot of inspiration."

"What about the incest aspect of it," Jane asked bluntly.

"What about it?"

"Did you enjoy reading about family members having sex?"

"It was interesting," Caroline replied calmly. "I've never read anything like that before. It was unusual, but I can understand why people enjoy reading it."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I suppose I did."

"You're being evasive," Jane replied. "You can tell me the truth. Obviously I'm not in a position to judge you. It's my favorite book. No one knows about it, except for you and my husband."

Caroline took a deep breath. "The book was eye opening for me. Honestly, I thought it was weird that you would have something like that. But I was curious, so I read some of it. Frankly, I really liked it. I don't know what else to say."

"Any particular preference? Do you like the father/daughter stories, or the mother/son?"

"I've read a couple stories so far. They were all nice."

"Did you read the story that I underlined in the table of contents?" Jane asked.

"Are you talking about The Winter of Ecstasy & Pleasure? I read it last week. It was... interesting. The writing was very good. I'm surprised I enjoyed it so much."

"Be honest with me Caroline, we've been best friends since high school. Tell me the truth. Did you fantasize about Matt after reading that story?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Because after reading that story, it changed my life for the better," Jane replied.

"How?"

"Answer the question first."

Caroline paused for a moment. "I fantasized about him a few times after reading that story."

"Can you keep a secret of mine? An extremely personal one. I'm willing to tell you because I want you to experience the same joys in life and because I trust you."

"Of course I can keep a secret," Caroline said. "I promise."

"Check the bedroom closet again. Look on the floor. One of the floorboards is loose. If you look underneath, you'll find my secret life. Don't worry, my husband knows. He loves it. I want you to experience the same thing."

"I'll have a look. I won't tell anyone about it."

"Good. I have to go now."

"Thank you for everything," Caroline replied. "It was nice hearing from you again."

"There's no need to thank me. You're doing me a favor. Bye."

"Bye."

The conversation ended and Caroline hung up the phone. It was the most bizarre conversation of her life. Not only did she reveal her most intimate secret, she learned that Jane had a major secret as well.

Caroline went to the closet and looked at the floor for a loose board. It was difficult to find, but she found it. She managed to lift the board using a screwdriver. She reached inside the open floor and picked up a small box. She went back to the center of the bedroom where there was plenty of light, and she sat down on the floor to examine the box.

When she opened the box, she saw another book. It was old and wrinkled. It was an instructional for sex. She flipped through the pages of the book and saw all of the different ways seduction could occur. There was a variety of pictures showing different sexual positions, and how they should be done. There was also different techniques for oral sex.

She continued searching the box and she found a large photo album. She looked inside. It had recent pictures of Jane, her husband and her college-aged son. The pictures were all taken at the winter home. The pictures were all innocent. The more Caroline flipped through the pages, the more scandalous the pictures started to look.

Caroline's heart nearly stopped when she began to see naked pictures of Jane's middle-aged body in the photos. She was posing nude in the bedroom, and around the house.

Caroline gasped when she saw naked pictures of Jane's son.

The final shock came when Carline turned the page and saw pictures of Jane performing oral sex on her son. There were several explicit pictures of the oral encounter. Then there were several pictures of Jane and her son having sex in the main bedroom, on the bed which Caroline had been sleeping in at night.

She slammed the photo album shut. She couldn't look anymore. Her stomach was in knots and her mind was spinning. Questions arose. How could my best friend do such a thing? That's not the person I know!

Despite the shock, there was a burning feeling in her pussy which refused to go away. It was aching, and it was yearning to be satisfied. After a few minutes of being in awe, she finally gave in to the desires and she reached inside her gown to rub her pussy. It wasn't enough.

She leaned her back against the bed while she was sitting on the floor. She opened the photo album again. She looked at the pictures of Jane naked, looking like a complete slut. She flipped the pages again and looked at the pictures of Jane sucking her son's cock.

She came.

***

The next day. It was another day of home isolation. The cold winter weather continued. There was no chance of going outside.

Caroline wore her exercise outfit in the middle of the afternoon and headed towards the home gym. Matt was already there using an exercise bike. He was nearly covered in sweat. They smiled at each other. It was awkward for Caroline to stretch and warm up in front of him, but there wasn't much choice. When she was ready, she got on an exercise bike next to him.

"How many miles have you done so far?" she asked.

"About 4."

Caroline started to move her feet on the exercise machine.

"Impressive. Good for you. I'll be lucky to do half of that."

"That's because you're always in your room," Matt replied. "You hardly move."

"You're right. My hips and thighs are really starting to show it. I've probably gained at least 5 pounds since we've been here."

"Well, let's take care of that. Come on, mom. Let's go faster!"

Matt moved his feet swiftly on the exercise bike. The bike was being pushed to its limit, and Caroline struggled to keep up.

"I can't!" she replied, picking up some speed.

"Of course you can! Faster! Get those legs in shape!"

The sweat poured off Matt's face as he went full speed on the bike. Caroline tried her best to keep up with her son's pace and encouragement. She rode the exercise bike as hard as she could. Sweat poured from her forehead. After several grueling minutes of an intense workout, her body showed its age and her legs came to a full stop.

She groaned as she got off the bike to lay on the floor. Her legs were curled. Matt got off his bike and immediately went down to help her. He put his hands on her legs, unsure of what to do.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

Caroline held her thighs tightly. "My legs are killing me. I'll be fine though."

"Sorry. I was only joking around."

"Help me up."

"I think you better stay on the floor for a while," Matt replied. "It looks like you have a cramp or something."

Caroline stayed on the floor. "It's going away. I'll be fine soon. I haven't exercised like that in a long time."

"You'll probably be really sore tomorrow."

"At my age, I'll be sore for a week."

Matt looked towards the other room. "Why don't we use the hot tub? It'll help with the soreness. Plus I owe you a massage."

"You certainly do," she joked.

He helped Caroline to her feet and they walked to the hot tub. He turned on the heating system and activated the tub. Caroline took off her shoes and socks. Then she sat down on the edge of the hot tub and put her legs in the warm water.

After a moment of relaxing, Matt reached down to massage his mother's legs.

"You shouldn't," she said. "I was just joking. I don't need a massage. I'll be fine."

"It's okay. It's my fault you hurt yourself."

Matt squeezed her legs with his strong hands. He reached in the water and massaged her sore calves, making her even more relaxed.

"That feels nice. It's been a long time since I've had a massage. I didn't know your hands were so talented."

"We learned about this in some of my sports science classes. Just relax."

Caroline wanted to moan each time her son squeezed her aching legs. She closed her eyes, and her mind started to drift before she brought herself back to reality. She opened her eyes and looked at her handsome son.

"I really need to workout more," Caroline noted. "I used to be in great shape when I was your age."

"What's stopping you?"

She thought for a moment. "I work too much. It's all I ever do. Nowadays the only thing I do is work on my book."

"You don't have to write the whole thing now, you know. I don't get why you're rushing so much. Most authors take months or years to write a novel."

"I know. But it just feels like something I have to do. That's what writing a story feels like. It feels like an obligation to yourself to get the words and ideas out."

Matt continued massaging his mother's legs. His hands moved up and down.

"So I guess your story is coming along well," he said.

"Better than I expected. I've actually learned a lot about myself in the process."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,291 Followers