Carey Mulligan Takes It Rough

Story Info
Carey Mulligan gets it on with a stagehand with monster cock.
767 words
3.49
38.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carey Mulligan didn't think of herself as much of a sex symbol, seen very much as the nice girl of Hollywood by fans and the press. Of course there was a lot that neither the fans nor the press know about her personal life. Frequently indulging in one night stands with willing young men, the English accent worked wonders on hot guys. Her and Stagehand Johnny, whom she had worked with on the movie Drive had been on the brink of an affair for a while now and she had invited him to her hotel with lustful intentions. Upon his arrival, she pulled him straight in, grabbing him frantically by the shirt.

Johnny leant in for a kiss and Carey reciprocated longingly, having waited an eternity for this moment. Both had been deeply lusting after one another for some time, but had not plucked up the courage to make a move. Carey leant back on the bed, pulling Johnny down with her. They kissed more passionately than before as Johnny began to run his hands all over Carey's body. Johnny grasped Carey's small, firm breasts through her top feeling her perky nipples harden in excitement as she ran her hands all over his chest. She could feel his erection against her thigh and knew she couldn't wait any longer.

She rapidly pulled his t-shirt off, revealing a surprisingly toned upper body, whilst Carey removed hers, followed by her leggings. Johnny stripped off his jeans so he was left only in his boxers, the outline of his massive penis pushing through the fabric. He dived between Carey's legs kissing her thighs and squeezing her breasts. Carey moaned in unprecedented pleasure as Johnny worked his way up to her breasts, softly kissing them and licking her nipples. He began kissing her navel, slowly working his way down to her vagina. Carey writhed in ecstasy as Johnny pulled down her wet panties and began licking her pussy. Johnny ran his tongue around her throbbing clitoris and stuck his hand in her snatch, driving her to heights of sexual pleasure. Carey never imagined that Johnny would be such an incredible lover as she called his name in between moans and groans.

He fingered her vagina softly with his index finger and middle finger drawing long gasps and squeals from Carey. He began pushing faster and licking more attentively as a wave of orgasmic pleasure rushed through Carey's body. She let out a loud cry as she climaxed for the first time. Johnny kept going through it, making the orgasm more intense still. Johnny stopped once Carey calmed down and she got up before kneeling down right in front of him, swiftly pulling down Johnny's boxers, his hard penis springing out in front of her. Johnny's cock looked absolutely massive to Carey, it was almost 8 inches long and 7 around, the perfect cock she's always fantasised about, it was like a pornstar's dick. She wondered how she was going to fit in her mouth, let alone her tiny pussy.

Carey put her right hand round it and began to wank Johnny off. It felt amazing in her hand and looked beautiful and Johnny's soft moans told her she was doing it right. Then Carey licked his penis from the base to the tip, before putting her mouth round the head as she continued to wank him. She heartily sucked on him, loving how it felt in her mouth, although only just barely fitting it in. Johnny's breathing became heavier as Carey got faster and he could tell he was going to cum soon. Johnny told Carey to stop before he ejaculated and lying down on the bed on his back, he motioned for her to come over. Carey got on top of Johnny, his penis inches away from penetrating her vagina, before slowly easing down onto him, his huge cock filling every crevice of her tight pussy. "Oh God you're so big!" she screamed as she began to ride his cock vigorously. Her nice girl image shattered in a few brief seconds of rough, impulsive sex. She moaned and screamed as she got faster, the pleasure rushing through her whole body. Johnny thrusted upwards furiously, enjoying pounding such a tight pussy, knowing he was giving her the shag of her life. Carey came for the second time, screaming Johnny's name as she squirted all over his cock, he himself ejaculating hard inside her pussy, pulling her close as he did so, kissing her on the lips, she longingly returning the gesture, grateful for the most wonderful intense sex of her life.