Caribbean Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael's bi-dalliance brings him closer to Mistress.
3.4k words
4.31
25.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

At the exclusive Caribbean resort with Laurie, Michael had run into a large black masseur Roberto. Laurie preferred to get a fill of big cock from her male friends and left Michael to enjoy the resort's amenities. Roberto had skillfully seduced the compliant and submissive Michael and arranged a late night tryst at the disco. Michael spent the evening getting dolled up for Roberto and rushed out to the club.

It was nearly 10pm when the sexily dressed Michael grabbed a taxi from the resort and made his way to the disco on the beach road. The club was a very dimly lit old converted warehouse that pulsed with music was and very crowded. The entire middle of the place was a big open space filled with a throng of energetic sweaty dancers, both tourists and islanders. The décor was the usual island motif. Like some of the clubs in Jamaica, this place seemed to have the same easy tolerance of the people to hedonism. A lot of the dancers were very skimpily dressed and topless and even in the poor lighting one could see quite a few people blatantly groping and making out. The long bar on the side was slightly better lit and had mostly groups of tourists drinking and cavorting loudly, fondling and fingering tanned and bared bodies.

Michael anxiously looked for Roberto but the only people he could identify were some of the men from Laurie's company drinking at the bar. One of them was French-kissing a topless brunette and openly squeezing her bare breasts while her hand in turn was busy inside his wide-open fly. Her very short skirt was pushed way up and another company man was fingering her naked pussy. She was certainly having a good time. As she broke off her kiss to down a fresh shot of tequila, Michael looked at her more closely and realized that the girl was Laurie. She was of course doing what she had come here to do and wasting no time getting it on with her team.

As he watched, Laurie slugged down the tequila and slipped down to the floor on her knees. She began sucking her office companion's stubby and erect penis while her hand pumped the swollen organ of the second man who had been fingering her. Oblivious to the others at the bar watching, Laurie's hands and mouth greedily milked the two tumescent cocks. A couple of minutes of her attentions were enough to get the two men to climax, as they groaned and began ejaculating nearly simultaneously. Pulling his penis out of her mouth the first one shot right onto her face, while the second one's spurts splattered her hair. She too shuddered in orgasm at the same time with her fingers feverishly stroking her clit.

Michael's mood had rapidly soured from actually witnessing what Laurie had told him she was going to do and from not finding Roberto. He went up to the bar and ordered a double shot of tequila and downed it straight up. The alcohol seared its way to his stomach and seemed to make him feel a lot better even though he could see that Laurie had already started to suck off another one from her team. A hand groped his ass and he turned around to see Bill, the head of Laurie's team. Bill recognized him and his eyes grew wide seeing how hot Michael looked. Not wanting to talk to Bill, Michael excused himself saying he had to find the toilet and quickly slipped off.

Luckily just then he spied Roberto dancing in the middle of the crowd beating time to the loud reggae music. Like many of the floor, the large man was not wearing a shirt and his torso was dripping with sweat from his exertions.

Michael hurried to join him on the floor pushing his way through the dancers. Roberto could not see the full effect of Michael's hot appearance because of the poor lighting and the crowd but what little he saw still made him instantly erect. His large dick obscenely pushed out his loose black cloth pants. Michael came up to him and put his slim arms around Roberto's broad neck. Roberto bear-hugged Michael close to him and his hands gripped the pretty bottom probing the thong at the rear through the flimsy capri pants. Roberto felt Michael's silky teased hair and caressed the naked back getting even more aroused. Michael's face pressed against Roberto's hard chest. He licked the moist springy hairs and felt dizzy from the strong earthy odor.

They close danced for a bit with Roberto throbbing organ pressing against Michael. Michael felt incredibly aroused from the liquor, the thumping music and the stiff penis thrusting towards him. Having wanted Michael all day, Roberto could wait no longer so he pushed Michael down on his knees just as the crowd around them thinned a bit. Michael understood the signal and his hands went to Roberto's waist pulling down the loose pants. A huge cock snapped out in front of his face. That afternoon when Roberto had "accidentally" placed the package on his palm he had imagined how large it would be. His imagination seemed to have been limited as the actual physical size was even more than intimidating. The organ was coal black and barely visible in the poor light. The pungent smell of male musk filled Michael's nose and he breathed in the ripe scent like he wanted to inhale this penis.

Opening his mouth wide Michael stretched his tongue out towards the bottom of Roberto's heavy balls as they hung under his monster of a penis. Then he moved his face down and Michael licked the hairy balls tasting the fresh moisture that coated them. He shivered with the excitement and the sour salty taste as he sucked on both of them in turn. By now, Michael's left hand had moved up to where Roberto's thighs met the bottom, and he braced himself by holding on to Roberto's steely ass.

His slim right hand now went around the pulsing object of his interest and his lips encased the broad purplish head. He licked the glistening precum and the sucked the engorged end of the spongy organ, enjoying the alkaline taste and the smell of arousal. Feeling like such a slut he wanted to be used hard by Roberto and guessed that it might be exactly what Roberto had in mind in agreeing to meet him here.

Without any warning, Roberto grabbed Michael's silky curls and pushed himself deep into Michael's throat. The huge cock nearly choked Michael even as he struggled to take it all in. Not caring, Roberto pulled the back of Michael's head hard towards his waist. Black curly pubic hair brushed up against his nose and then his lips. As he strained under Roberto's huge hands and invading cock, Michael's eyes watered in pain.

This penis was even bigger than the chocolate brown dildo that Carol had used on him a week ago. But because of that experience he was now able to tolerate this forced deep-throating. The live cock also felt different from the strap-on – warm, odorous, throbbing and somehow much more urgent. The softer head of a real dick hitting his throat felt strangely soothing compared to the hard rubber of a dildo but this was the only pleasant part of the forced oral assault. The giant penis continued impatiently in and out of the mouth as Roberto used his tight grip on Michael's hair to thrust deeper and deeper to match his own needs. Michael could not anticipate the thrusts, which were sometimes short but usually drove deep enough for Roberto's heavy balls to slap hard against Michael's chin. Roberto quickly established a steady rhythm and pulled himself in and out of Michael's hungry mouth taking his pleasure and straining for release. The sensation of the tip of his cock pressing against the back of Michael's throat made him groan in ecstasy. The powerful feeling of using a compliant and sexy slut's mouth right in front of the dancing crowd was a tremendous high in itself.

Instead of numbly accepting the brutal assault, Michael's own lust made him strain to pleasure the large organ with reckless abandon, forcing open his mouth and gamely using his tongue even as he was struggling to breathe and not gag. Finally, Michael felt the huge rod swell up even bigger and he managed to take a deep breath just as thick spurts of cream streamed into the depths of his mouth. The jets of cum shot out forcefully hitting the back of Michael's throat. It was now very hard not to choke or retch but Michael desperately swallowed as much of the gushing fluid as he could, focusing on this task to empty his mind of anything else. Some of thick cream just spilled out back down the shaft and around the outside of his lips. With good instincts, Michael continued lapping up the spilt fluids tasting the sour and pungent liquid. Roberto pulled up Michael and fed him the dribbles with his fingers. He had thoroughly enjoyed using the mouth of the pretty slut from the resort. This bitch should be a great lay and knew just how to make this experience complete by raping the pretty ass. The lascivious thought made his cock swell again and he stroked himself erect with glee.

The sandy beach near the disco was deserted and dark with the New Moon. The gentle surf and the cool breeze coming in from the sea made it a very comfortable place compared to the sweaty atmosphere at the club. The only sounds you could hear were the waves and the muffled reggae music from the disco.

Dragging Michael out of the disco, Roberto brusquely pushed him to the trees near the edge of the beach. The ground was rougher here and less sandy. There were a couple of cut palm tree trunks nearby, arranged like a makeshift bench, and Roberto stopped next to them. Turning Michael around Roberto grasped the front of the flimsy silk top and tore it violently from his body. Then Roberto ripped down the black capri pants so that the tatters flopped around Michael's ankles. The wisp of a bikini came next as Michael was stripped forcefully and readied by Roberto. Michael's clothes were in shreds and he was nude on a public beach moments away from being ravished by a huge black penis. He shuddered with his own raw desire and his freshly released cock jerked up, swollen and throbbing. Roberto was much more physical and rough with him compared to any of the lovers Michael had been with before. The experience was novel and very much more arousing to him.

Michael felt the familiar hard fingers stroking his body and he moaned and pushed himself towards to the hot calloused hands. Abruptly, he screamed out as Roberto pinched and roughly twisted his sensitive nipples. Pulling Michael forward by his nipples Roberto grinned as he bit down sharply on one already throbbing nipple. Then his teeth chomped even harder on the other. Tears again begin to run down Michael's face from the physical pain. But despite the pain Michael's strong desire to totally submit to this humbling experience came to the surface. From inflicting pain, Roberto's hands moved back to squeeze and probe Michael's smooth globes but his mouth continued to greedily bite and suck at Michael's neck, the hickeys marking him as Roberto's slut. Pure lust moved through Michael's body and he craved to be used like a bitch by Roberto.

After the facial fucking in front of the dancing crowds at the disco, Michael felt completely owned and was ready for Roberto to take him. Once again he was going to experience being penetrated by a dominant lover, not with a strap-on this time, but with a large black penis. Yet, at the back of his mind a little apprehension reared its head as he visualized the humongous prick that had just recently ravaged his throat.

Roberto turned him around and pushed him face down on the cut tree trunks that roughly abraded Michael's skin. Michael's hands clutched the side of the tree and with his chest and face flat against the ridged trunks he arched his back slightly upwards to present Roberto with his pale bottom. Michael's knees pressed down on the hard ground for leverage and his back muscles strained to push his bottom even more upwards so that it would come up to the right height for Roberto. Between the spread cheeks his pink rosette beckoned, inviting the big cock.

Roberto lusted after Michael's slim body now compliant and waiting for him to mount and take his pleasure. From this morning when he had first seen the sexy bitch, he had had desired Michael. Now Michael's transformation into an attractive boy whore for the disco, his supine submissiveness and the powerful face fucking experience, all combined to make Roberto's simmering desires rise to a peak. With his every need, Roberto wanted to rape Michael hard and take his wantonness. The hard oral rape at the disco had merely whetted his desires and dangerously sharpened this lust. Roberto now wanted Michael to please him with his pretty bottom so that he could shoot hard by fucking the slut. He wanted to maul and slap this pretty body bright red as he took his pleasure. The mounting need made Roberto proceed quickly to take his pleasure from the bent over body.

Michael felt himself being readied by Roberto. His extremely vulnerable posture and the anticipation of serving Roberto in this way made him scale the heights of sexual arousal. He wanted this new experience of serving a dominant man in every which way. If he was a bit unsure at first, he was now completely ready to feel this black man inside himself. His organ freed from the stretch thong now swelled under him with his excitement and rubbed against the coarse bark. He could feel the wetness on his thighs from his cock's almost continual secretions.

Michael's soon to be rapist positioned himself behind the supine body with his huge hands on the hairless, tanned buttocks. Roberto rubbed his black monster with a lot of spit to make it easier for his own enjoyment and prepared to fuck his new boy whore. Michael felt the head probing between his quivering butt cheeks, and then it rested on the crack, huge, hot and throbbing. Michael whimpered again, writhing, begging Roberto to rape his virgin ass and teasing him with suggestive movements of his hips.

Roberto pulled Michael's thighs wide with his hands and pulled back his organ to push directly onto the displayed pursed opening. In turn, Michael felt the probe at his rear entrance and at first electric sensations ran up his back. His spine tingled as the huge bulbous head popped through his tight sphincter. Then Michael screamed as the pain exploded from every nerve on his anus. He felt this black club inch by inch as it dug deep into his hole. The spit barely helped to ease some of the tightness, but Roberto was not at all concerned about hurting this slut. Grabbing Michael's hips Roberto thrust himself forward powerfully all the way until front of Michael's thighs slapped hard against the side of the trunk. The overwhelming feeling of fullness now enveloped Michael and his anus felt like a red hot poker had run him through. Even though Carol's large strap-on had plunged deep inside Michael many times during the week she had used him, it seemed a mere appetizer compared to this gargantuan beast now invading his bowels.

Roberto's large hands dug deep into Michael's waist as Roberto started to take his pleasure moving quickly in and out. He aggressively took his pleasure as the oozing precum lubricated the passage enabling his big rod to give this smooth ass a thorough fucking. He was finally fucking this slut hard and the feeling of thoroughly using this pretty boy was fantastic.

Being used like this by Roberto brought up all of his submissive desires to the highest level. Michael's desire to be hurt was in many ways also a hidden wish to be punished for straying from Laurie. His chest and stomach were now soaked with the secretions from his organ and the constant scraping of the rough tree trunk was scratching and tearing his smooth skin. Despite the pain, Michael enjoyed the feeling of servicing a dominant companion purely for that person's pleasure. He loved the mental picture of him face down on the makeshift table with his ass held high up and being taken by a very powerful lover. His face twisted and groaned in pain and pleasure at the friction and the pressure of the experience. The pure sensations here and now overwhelmed him. Roberto's rough attentions continued and the pressure on bottom and on his prostate was exhilarating. He moved his ass up and down trying his best to milk the large penis.

Seeing how Michael lustily desired the rape egged Roberto on to hurt Michael even further. Whap, whap, whap! In short order, the muscled hands reduced the pale cheeks of Michael's ass into a mass of red bruises and had Michael screaming in pain.

The sheer power of taking the slim form and hurting Michael physically overwhelmed Roberto's senses. He enjoyed the tightness of Michael's ass gripping his rod and squeezing it. This slowly built up his pleasure and he sensed that he was nearing his release from the powerful fucking he was giving Michael. To slow down, every few strokes he pulled fully out of Michael and used the extra momentum to bury his rod deep. Slapping sounds from his body slamming Michael's freshly pink bottom filled the air.

A continual stream of tears rolled down both sides of Michael's face. Roberto's hands were clawing at Michael's thighs and waist pressing brutally into his flesh. At the same time, Roberto's thrusts were slapping the front of the thighs against the tree trunk while his heavy balls synchronously slapped Michael's ass. Roberto could see that Michael's thighs and waist were bruising to the same shade of pink as his chastised bottom. The visual evidence of Michael's physical pain actually increased Roberto arousal even more and he grabbed Michael's long hair using it to twist and cruelly pull back Michael's face hurting him even more. Michael's screams finally helped push Roberto to release and he shuddered in a tremendous climax. A copious stream of cum filled up Michael and overflowed down between his legs.

Roberto shooting inside him and the continual rubbing on his prostate also pushed Michael over the edge. He too ejaculated and a spray of cum spurted from Michael's cock, spraying the log and his thighs. Seeing Michael finally come, Roberto gave one last thrust and pulled out of Michael, releasing his thighs. And with his penis shrinking in size, he pulled it out with a wet popping sound.

As Roberto staggered up to his feet, Michael lay collapsed on the tree trunk enjoying the orgasm. His pale naked body was lacerated from the friction against the rough tree trunk at the thighs and on his upper body and his bottom was pink from the punishment. His ass, waist, thighs and chest felt like they were on fire and he was drained physically but he also felt thoroughly sexually satisfied. The anal session was every bit as enjoyable as the strap-on experiences. Roberto had used him purely for his own pleasure and the brutally rough treatment peaked Michael's submissiveness. The novel experience of having a live cock pushing deep inside and spraying his bowels with cum was sensational and Michael could not wait to tell Laurie that he shared her delight in sucking and fucking big cocks.

The confusion of the last few days and the jealousy at seeing Laurie with other men vanished in this cleansing act and he longed to be with her again helping to please her with his mouth and his ass. He also knew that from now on, whenever Laurie desired large cocks, he too could join in the experience and share her passions. All in all it had already a memorable vacation helping to bring him closer to his partner in every way.

cnba
cnba
33 Followers