Caribbean Confessions Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet again, and the passion increases.
2.5k words
4.26
33.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few years since they had last seen each other. For the better part of that time, they had talked nearly every day. Some days they would talk for a few moments, while other times it seemed as if they had talked for hours. Idalia found their romance both confusing and frustrating at times. She often wondered how she had let it get as far as it had.

Yet, at the same time, she realized that she truly loved him and longed to see him. She had lost a lot of who she was in her years of marriage. She was a very good wife; there was no doubt about that, but she no longer felt alive. Make no mistake, she loved her husband, but she needed something more; something for her. She needed to be herself again, that lively, energetic, charismatic woman that everyone adored and she had found that she could be that woman again with Trevor.

But, the distance between them and the fact that he did not talk about himself much caused some element of doubt in her about how long she could endure their affair. Trevor also had moments when he wondered how the affair had gotten to this point. It had started innocently enough with two colleagues sharing information about their work and enjoying a meal or two together while talking about family and life in general. He had to admit that he missed her. The failed attempts to see her over the past several years had him frustrated and wondering when he would get the opportunity. He had been pestering his boss for months for temporary assignments or to attend conferences or training so that he could be near her. As usual, his boss said that he really needed him in the corporate office and could not approve him leaving at the time.

As fortune would have it, his boss came in one afternoon and asked him if he would consider helping a regional office not far from where Idalia and her husband had recently relocated. He tried very hard to contain his excitement, and put off telling her for several weeks because he had wanted to surprise her. She sent him an email one day, not long after he received news of the assignment, telling him that she felt that the relationship was one sided and that she was frustrated with the lack of communication they seemed to be having.

She was very surprised to find his email the next morning detailing to her that he would finally be coming to her area in a few weeks. He also explained that he had been trying to get a temporary assignment for months, how difficult it had been, and that it was solely to be able to see her as he really did not care for the assignment that he was being sent on. He hoped that she would still want to see him more than anything. She wrote back telling him that she was very happy that he would be coming and she realized the effort he was making to come to her and that she loved him very much.

As the date of his arrival came closer, she admitted to him that she was nervous. She was not sure how she would react after not seeing him for so long. He was very excited about seeing her again and thought of little else until the day arrived.

At last, they were able to see each other. They agreed on a place to meet and as she spoke to him on the phone waiting for him she began to feel an even greater excitement knowing that she would see and touch and smell him in a few moments. As he emerged from the building, a smile came across his face as he saw her car. He kept thinking to himself that it was really her; at last, he was looking at her again. He got into the car and instantly smelled her familiar perfume and wanted her right there at that moment. They smiled at each other while driving and made small talk on the way to his hotel.

When they got inside his room they shared the first of many embraces that day. He held her very tightly and savored the feel of her body pressed against his. Naturally, the hardness between his legs told her that he was very happy to see her, and only served to make her more nervous than she already was.

"I am some nervous right now."

"You certainly don't look or act nervous."

"Believe me, I am."

"Well, let me try to help you relax."

With that, they shared a very passionate kiss that lasted several minutes and as they kissed he played with her hair and caressed her face, her neck and her ears. The affect of the long wait over the years could be seen in the kiss and the way that they held and touched one another. It would be one that they would both hold onto until they could see each other again.

After breaking their embrace, they ate lunch and talked and laughed. He thought about the many times they had eaten together and shared laughs and smiles and how much he missed those times.

She moved to the bed after they finished and he went quickly after her. Again they hugged and kissed while fondling each other. He took pleasure in rubbing and needing her butt while kissing, licking and nibbling at her neck. Her neck proved to be a soft spot for her, more than he remembered, and she playfully asked him to stop. She mentioned that it brought out strong feelings in her and it seemed that she was afraid to let go.

They slowly pulled off each others clothes, stopping to nibble and bite each other playfully. She LOVED to bite. It felt wonderful to have her sucking and biting his chest. She worked her way down his stomach and finally took him in her mouth. He loved the way she took her time with him; how she kissed down one side and up the other. She licked and sucked and nibbled on his cock like she truly missed it. He pulled her to him for a deep, passionate kiss, but she quickly went back down on him again. He was trying to last for her, but she was making it very difficult. He pulled her to him again and rolled on top of her.

Now it was his turn to languish kisses all over her body. He liked her breasts as they were just the right size, neither too big nor too small with small erect nipples. He had missed them and took considerable time alternating between them. He kissed down her stomach and discovered new areas that made her flinch on her sides and her hip bone. She pleaded with him again afraid to lose control but he continued to play with her. Slowly, he licked her, from the bottom of her vulva to her clit and back again. She tasted as wonderful as he remembered and he wanted so much to make her cum this way. He had written to her that he wanted to lick her until she came continuously.

He stuck his tongue in her as far as he could, tasting her and enjoying the inside of her before returning to her clit once more. As he flattened out his tongue and began applying subtle pressure on her opening and clit, her hips began a slow, gentle gyration that only Latinas seem to be able to do. Have you ever watched them dance? Before long, it was very obvious that she liked what was being done to her, and he was enjoying seeing her get off in this way.

When she could stand it no more she wanted him inside her. He wanted her to cum from his mouth, but she pleaded with him and he let her have her way. Oh, the fit was tight, but it was wonderful and he felt so close to her. He had some trouble entering her because she had not been active for a while, but they finally found a rhythm that they both enjoyed. Soon her hand went between them to her clitoris, and before long her breathing became heavy as did his and they came one after the other.

He thought that he was squeezing the life out of her he was holding her so closely. They laid there holding each other for a while kissing and biting each other. He kissed her lips and her eyes and played with her hair as he had done for the last few hours. She would later say that there was great significance in his kissing her eyes. To her, it was a beautiful expression of love and caring between two people and she was very happy that he had done that to her.

As they glanced at the clock, they knew that it was time for her to go. They showered together and kissed and hugged more while washing each other. They would see each other the next day after he finished with his morning meeting and neither of them could wait. The next day, they had brunch in his room and lounged on the couch for a while before making their way to the bed.

They were both more relaxed and playful today with plenty of nibbling and tickling. She looked so lovely with her skin slightly flushed and mild perspiration on her face and she sounded very sexy as she spoke in whispers. He rolled her on top of him so that he could stroke and pinch her butt as they kissed. She in turn began her playful biting beginning with his lips, then his cheeks and neck, slowly working her way down his body. She liked the fact that she could make him squirm and gasp. She learned more about the areas that were sensitive to him and used this to her advantage to keep him excited.

She had wanted to nibble on his butt since the day she first laid eyes on him, and today would be the day.

"Turn over baby. I want to bite your nalgas!" Who was he to refuse such a request? She loved his back and lavished kisses on it as she had never done before. But that was not her main target. His butt was firm and athletic and at last it was hers to play with. She nibbled and bit his cheeks for what seemed like an eternity. Then, she did something that he did not expect. She actually began to lick and nibble between his cheeks. She was hesitant to go further, even though she wanted to so badly because she was not sure of his reaction to what she had in mind. He, on the other hand was in heaven.

"I can't believe she is doing that! I have wanted to do that to her for so long!" he said to himself.

She was content to lay her head on his lower back and fondle and bite his butt. He finally turned onto his back, but she was not finished with him. She took him into her lovely mouth and began that slow, agonizing, delightful sucking of hers. She teased him with little bites and very lightly scraping her teeth on him. She rubbed him on her lips and cheeks before taking him into her mouth again.

"I love the way you feel in my mouth. Do you want to finish that way, in my mouth?" she asked in that low seductive whisper of hers as she moved up to kiss him.

"Yessss! I would like that!"

She took him back into her mouth and worked his cock for all she was worth. His breathing became heavier and before long, he announced that he was about to cum. It had been so long since she had tasted his semen and now it was erupting into her mouth over and over again, she managed to swallow a little then caught the rest in her mouth. It felt good to her to cum inside her this way, and she did it because she loved him. He did not realize that he had nearly torn the sheets from gripping them so tightly, nor did he realize that his toes were curled almost into balls, but he knew that he was happy to be in the arms of his wonderful lover again and that they had a lot more to do to each other.

As she returned from the bathroom, she slid next him in bed and began biting his chest once again.

"I'm sorry I keep doing that, but I cannot resist."

"It's OK honey. I am enjoying it."

As he lay there stroking her skin, he decided that it was his turn to use his tongue. He turned her onto her stomach and began kissing her back, slowly making his way up to her neck. She was making soft noises as he began kissing her neck.

"Aye Trevor, this is too strong!"

He simply nodded and began kissing down her back. He moved between her legs so that he could lie on his stomach as he arrived at her lower back. She became more excited as he teased the top of her butt with his tongue.

"UUUUFFF! AYYEEEEE!" was all that she could manage to get out.

He smiled to himself knowing that at last she was starting to relax and let herself go. Slowly, he let his tongue trail along the crevice of her butt to her vulva, and gently drove his tongue into her. His lips were sucking at her as he made love to her with his tongue.

Her moans were louder now, "Oh! Trevor...please....please baby!"

She was writhing and shaking her head from side to side as her legs and butt became more tensed. He gave her a long, slow, wet lick from her clitoris to her "culito" as she called it, and began licking her there.

"Oh My GGG...Oh Baby...I cannno...This is tooo sstroooooggg!!"

"MMM...HMMM, its' good, isn't it baby? Enjoy yourself..

"Aayyeee! Baabbyyyy...no...this is tooo stroooooonggg!"

She loved what he was doing to her but needed him inside of her. She was finally able to turn onto her back and tell him she needed him inside her once again. They began making love and soon she was cumming while fingering her clit. She pushed him over the edge as she began milking him with her tight strong muscles during her orgasm. They both lay there once again holding each other enjoying the afterglow.

After a while, they showered together knowing that it would be awhile until they would see each other again. There were many hugs and kisses while showering, and it continued as they were getting dressed. As he drove her back to her car they held hands and barely said a word. It was difficult to part again after spending this precious time together and yet they knew that there would be another time in the not too distant future when they would be in each others arms again.