Caribbean Contract Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers

Stan walked up behind her, "Don't you just love the sound?"

"Yes," she replied, "Something about waterfalls has always..." Jessica stopped short of saying 'turned me on.'

"What? Jess, has always what?" Stan asked.

"Fascinated me," she replied and flashed him a smile.

Stan had a feeling that was not what she was thinking about. Her eyes were the darker shade of green he had seen when he kissed her. That's it, he thought, waterfalls!

"Jess, are you ready for lunch?"

"Sounds great, what is on the agenda for after lunch?"

Stan thought for a moment, he didn't really have anything. "I thought we could either go to the beach or maybe you would like to go for a swim at my place. We could take some time to just relax before the big day tomorrow."

"I think the pool sounds better today," Jessica said with a smile. This would give her a chance to stop by her cabana and take care of a few things first, mainly herself.

After lunch, Marcus dropped her off at her cabana. Stan told her that he would return in an hour to pick her up in the golf cart that she would have for the next week to use on the resort grounds.

"Great, give me an hour and I'll be ready," Jess said as she hurried to her door. She was more than ready to spend some time with one of her toys.

Jessica entered her cabana and noticed a note on her table. She walked over to read the message.

Our maintenance crew was in your room today to perform routine maintenance.

Jessica found the hand written message that followed odd.

You may notice a red blinking light in the bathroom and above your bed; these are temperature sensors, to better regulate the air conditioning in your cabana.

Jessica placed the note in the garbage and quickly undressed. She climbed onto the bed and opened the drawer of the nightstand. Inside she found her favorite vibrator and cherry scented oil. All morning she had thoughts of her dreams and of Stan. She tried not to think of Stan, but it was unavoidable. Jess finally decided that her thoughts of him were okay, as long as she was careful not to act on them. She laid back on the bed and let her mind drift. Her hands moved up to caress her breast. Softly she rubbed her palms across her nipples. She loved the feeling of her nipples slowly growing taut against the skin on her hands. When her nubs reached their full erect state, she rubbed them between her fingertips, gently pinching each one as she rubbed. Jessica could feel the tingle between her legs becoming more intense.

Jessica moved to prop her back up against the pillows, raised her knees and spread her legs. The oil felt cold as drops fell onto the heated skin of her pussy lips. She set down the oil and used her hand to rub the oil around. The oil became instantly warm. Jessica eased the oil into her slit with her fingers, stopping to feel the tight puckered skin on her ass and then moving up to massage her sensitive clit. Jessica closed her eyes and allowed herself to imagine Stan's hands touching her. She had a small taste of his passion when he had kissed her. She imagined that he would be a very intense lover in bed. She thought of his strong hands as she applied more pressure against her clit. She went back to work on her nipples with her free hand. Squeezing and rubbing her nipples and clit at the same time, Jess felt her juices starting to flow. A shiver ran through her body as a small amount of liquid ran down the crack of her ass, tickling her skin.

Jessica's hands left her body just long enough to oil the head of the vibrator. Turning the speed to high, she placed the head over her clit. Jessica leaned her head back, closed her eyes again and let the humming sound fill her head. The intense vibration above her clit caused her hips to rock as she would clench and relax the muscles in her butt. She knew the longer she could stimulate her clit, the more intense her orgasm would be. She moved the vibrator to the tight puckered hole of her ass. She had never allowed anything to penetrate there, but she loved the feeling of the vibration there. Jessica once again moved the tip to her clit to allow her arousal to peak again. She continued to alternate between her ass and her clit until she couldn't take any more.

Teasing herself long enough, Jessica slipped the toy into her slit. She eased the vibrator up inside and began to glide the hard shaft in and out of her wet pussy. "Oh, yes, fuck me," she whispered aloud. Jessica could feel her climax building. With one hand, she guided the toy and with the other, rubbed her clit. As her body started to quiver, her hips started to thrust, her head was thrashing on the pillow and her hand was ramming the hard shaft as far as it would reach inside her. The vibrator touched against the pleasure nub deep inside her canal, setting off her orgasm. Jessica's hands froze; her back arched pressing her head deep into the pillow. "YES!" was all she could cry out. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Gradually, her breathing returned to normal as her body relaxed and she slumped back onto the pillows.

Jessica did not realize how much time had passed. She sprung up off the bed and grabbed her swimsuit and quickly put it on. She had just found her cover up in her suitcase when she heard a knock. She quickly slipped the garment over her shoulders and headed to the door and opened it.

Stan felt his cock twitch as the scent of her arousal floated up to his nostrils. She stepped away to grab her bag and his nostrils were left wanting more. He could never get enough of that sweet smell, the same sweet smell he experienced in the limo. He wanted to grab her close and just inhale all her body had to offer.

"All set," she said cheerfully as she brushed pass him out the door. Stan followed.

Chapter 6

Jessica was relieved that Stan let her drive the cart to his house. It had been a while since she had driven one and it was a nice distraction to concentrate on her driving instead of the bare chested man sitting next to her. What was with her lately? Her libido was in constant "needy mode". Jessica parked the cart in front of the house and walked to the door.

"Jess," Stan called her back, "Let's just walk around back, I set everything up by the pool."

Jessica stopped as she rounded the back corner of the house. The pool area was beautiful. A rock wall backdrop had a waterfall flowing from it, spilling into the pool. Lush green foliage and red and yellow flowers formed a wall around the cement area for tanning. An outdoor kitchen and bar area was located under a covered patio that led off a deck attached to the side of the house. Her eyes darted as she took it all in.

"Stan, it's all so beautiful!"

Stan nodded his agreement, but it wasn't the pool that he was looking at, he loved the look of wonder and appreciation upon Jess' face. He took her hand in his and led her to one of the lounge chairs.

"Make yourself comfortable, I made some frozen drinks."

Jess placed her bag beside the chair and walked to the pool steps. "I'm going in," she called over to him. The cool water against her skin was refreshing. She walked over to the deeper side of the pool. The water level ended just above her nipples, which stiffened against the cool water.

Stan's back was turned to the pool and the blender had drowned out her voice. He turned to walk back and noticed that she was already in the water. "Damn," he hissed under his breath, he wanted to watch as she pulled the covering off her body. It did not matter if she was still technically dressed; he wanted to watch her undress, slowly revealing herself to him as she eased the shirt up and over her head. His cock leaped at the thought. Stan quickly decided, the cool water would do him good. He set the drinks at the edge of the pool and dived in.

Jessica was taking a drink as the splash hit her back. She jerked her head around to see Stan come up from below the water. She felt like she was in a slow motion scene in a movie. The water flowed down his face, guiding her eyes to his chest. Tiny drops clung to the patch of hair that formed a "T" across his upper body. Her eyes followed the flow of water to his abs. He had defiantly changed since college. She breathed in deeply as he walked toward her, looking away to hide the desire in her eyes.

Stan approached the side of the pool and took a big sip of his drink. He watched as Jess placed her lips around her straw. Oh, to feel those warm, luscious pink lips wrapped around my cock, was his first thought. For that matter, his mind corrected, either set of her warm, pink lips wrapped around his cock would be heavenly. The cool water was not helping, his cock continued to twitch with every thought of Jess' body.

They quietly sipped their drinks and relaxed in the warm sun and cool water. Jess stared at the waterfall letting her mind drift. Secretly, she had a fantasy of making love under a waterfall. The water would massage her shoulders while her lover would first bring her to orgasm with his tongue and then a second time with his cock deep inside her as he joined with his own powerful climax.

Stan watched as her eyes darkened and her chest heaved, oh how he wanted to be the one that brought about that effect on her. Time to lighten the mood, he thought.

Jessica's mind snapped back to reality as the water splashed her face. "What the..." she exclaimed! Stan smiled as he prepared for her to retaliate. Turning her head, she splashed back as hard as she could. Stan dove under the water and swam right up in front of her. Just as her body started to fall back, Stan grabbed her hips and lifted her out of the water.

"Don't you dare, Mister," she said, as she let out a squeal through clenched teeth.

Stan laughed and slowly lowered her down. Jess knew immediately it would have probably been wiser, if she would have let him toss her. Her body was sliding down firmly against his body. Inch by inch her nerve endings came alive with sensations. Her eyes closed and her body just enjoyed the feeling of his body. As her toes touched the bottom of the pool her eyes slowly opened to the site of his eyes filled with hunger and desire. He held her hips firm, her tits pressed tight against his chest, her nipples straining against the thin fabric that covered them. Her mouth opened, but no words escaped. Stan lowered his head and placed his mouth over hers. His tongue searched out hers and they both savored the pineapple flavor of their drinks.

Jessica could feel Stan moving her through the water, but her mind and body were lost in the passion of their kissing. His hands left her fabric covered hips and were now resting against the bare skin of her waist. Her eyes remained closed, she knew that if she opened her eyes, she would she would have to put a stop to their kiss.

Stan guided her towards the waterfall as they passionately continued to kiss. Jess could feel the spray of the waterfall. A battle of thoughts ensued in her mind.

'This is your fantasy. This is your friend. This is what you've dreamed of. This is your boss!'

Stan's hands slid up her ribcage. His thumbs were tracing the bottom of her bikini top. He moved his mouth to her bottom lip. As he teased her lip gently with his teeth, she took a deep breath.

"No, please stop." The words escaped her mouth as a soft whisper. She wanted the voices in her head to stop.

Stan's mouth left hers and he rested his forehead against hers. "Oh Jess, I will stop if that is what you truly want."

Jessica opened her eyes, but looked down. "What I want," she paused, "What I want, and what is right are a blur right now Stan."

"Jess, this is right. We are right. Don't you feel it?"

"Stan, I just don't know..."

Stan moved one hand to lift her chin. "Jess look at me," he pleaded.

Jessica looked up, tears filling her eyes, stinging.

"Jess, I know this is right. I know we are right. I want you, not just like this, not just your body."

"Stan, I need time to think..."

"Hear me out Jess, I want you, but I want you to give yourself willingly and whole heartedly to me. If you need time, I will give you time, but I am not giving up!"

Stan backed away from her. Jessica lowered her head as her tears ran down her cheeks.

"Stan, please understand."

"Understand what, Jess?"

"Never mind, I can't talk about it yet," she said as tears streamed down her face. "I have to go, I need to be alone and think things out. I will be in the office at nine in the morning."

Jessica gathered her bag and disappeared around the house. Stan leaned back against the rock wall, resisting the urge to bang his head against it.

Jessica returned to her cabana, her memories fresh in her mind, bringing her pain. The last time she gave herself to someone was all too similar. He was a client, she was working for him. They had a brief, passionate romance. 'No', she reminded herself, not a romance an affair. He turned out to be married, not only married, but a father of three as well. Jessica changed out of her wet suit, dried off, put on a beige cotton thong and a short tee shirt, crawled into bed and cried herself to sleep.

To be continued...

tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers
12