Caribbean Contract Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers

Jessica finished her shower, dried off and wrapped herself in a towel. She decided to wear her hair down today, letting her auburn curls fall loosely below her shoulders. Choosing what to wear was not going well this morning. Finally she settled on a pair of tan Capri pants, white tank with a built-in bra and a tan short sleeve button down shirt. She slipped on a pair of white lace panties and proceeded to finish dressing. She slipped on a comfortable pair of sandals just as a knock on her door signaled Marcus' arrival.

"Be right with you," she shouted at the door.

Jessica opened the door to find Tondra standing there instead of Marcus.

"Good morning, Miss Saunders. I was sent to drive you to the resort restaurant this morning. JP will meet you there; he had to meet with Marcus this morning to arrange your day. Please have a seat, so I can get you there on schedule."

Jessica smiled. Tondra could talk a mile a minute and never let you get a word in...

Jessica sat down beside Tondra on the golf cart. Within minutes the cart pulled up outside the small building that read "Café de la Falls". Jessica stepped out of the vehicle, looked around and turned back to Tondra.

"Tondra, I have to ask, why does the resort seem deserted?"

"Miss Saunders, the resort does not open until Monday," Tondra smiled and stated as she drove away.

Jessica opened the door and stepped inside. She did not see anyone else there.

"Hello," Jessica said, but received no reply.

Seeing a table in the middle of the room with a vase of flowers and two place settings, she walked over and sat down. Just as her backside hit the chair, she heard a loud crash and a rather loud expletive.

"Damn it!"

Jessica got up and ran toward the noises. She pushed against the swinging door, causing another crash and a louder expletive.

"Oh, my goodness, I am so sorry!" Jessica exclaimed.

A loud sigh had Jessica backing away from the door as it slowly swung toward her.

"Oh Jess, I am the one that is sorry."

Jessica froze in place. It took a moment for her brain to process what just happened, and most of all who it was that stood before her.

"Stanly Preston?"

"In the flesh and omelet," he said with a laugh as he looked down at his shirt.

"Stan, oh my gosh, what? Where? How?" Jessica stammered.

"Slow down, Jess, have a seat and let me get out of this shirt."

Jessica watched as he raised the grey knit shirt over his head to reveal his smooth, tanned and very toned chest. The man that stood before her now was very different than she remembered from six years ago. In college Stan was rather slim, wore glasses and did not go out in the sun without slathering on sun block.

"Ok, that's better," he said as he lowered his shirt and noticed the look on Jessica's face.

Jessica just stared at him, her thoughts and memories were spinning through her head. She and Stan met their senior year in college and quickly became friends, although it was a rather odd friendship. Her next clear thought brought a blush to her cheeks.

The last night they were together, before he transferred to another college, the subject of masturbation came up. Stan had asked her about how she coped with the stress. Jessica joked that she would pleasure herself to take her mind off school and Stan admitted to the same. They talked as they drank a few beers, well maybe a few more than a few. One thing led to another and later that night, they sat across the room from each other and watched as they brought themselves to orgasm. Jessica shook her head and brought herself back to the moment.

Stan sat down next to Jessica. "Ok, for starters, everyone calls me JP now. I dropped Stanley and go by Joseph Preston for business purposes."

Jessica looked at him; she only had one question that she needed answered before she could process anymore information.

"After you transferred to law school, why didn't you ever call me?"

Stan, JP, gave her an odd look. "I did call, but your roommate told me you were in California with some guy. When I tried to call back a week later, the number was disconnected. I tried to find you; I tried looking up your parents, but no luck."

"So, it had nothing to do with ...," she could not continue.

"No! Oh God no, Jess! Is that what you thought?" Jessica shoulders slumped and she sighed, "That would have been Lisa, the roommate from hell." Jessica quickly changed the subject, "I am so sorry we lost touch with each other, I missed talking to you."

JP smiled, "We had some fun times, didn't we?" He flashed a cheesy wink at her, knowing she was thinking of how they had watched each other that night six years ago.

"Don't even go there!" Jessica's cheeks once again flushed, "Just explain how you, and I for that matter, ended up at a resort in St. Lucia."

"I will explain everything, but let's get out of here. I am taking today and tomorrow off to show you around. First stop," he laughed, "my place for another shirt!"

Jessica's eyes were once again drawn to his chest. "Good idea," she said feeling the heat returning in her cheeks, and between her legs. She was shocked at how he quickly caused her arousal; she had never seen him in that way before.

"Shouldn't we clean up the kitchen, first?"

"Oh yeah, almost forgot all about that, and eating. Are you hungry? I could try again."

"I am fine, not much of a breakfast person. I will help you clean up, but then start talking..."

While they cleaned, Jessica brought him up to speed in her life. Not much to tell other than work. She had been quite busy after leaving college, trying to work her way up in the company. It wasn't until a year ago, that she truly felt like she had "made her mark in the company", when the New York Post did a feature article about her.

"That's about it, six years condensed into a mere seven minutes," she laughed.

They turned out the lights and left the small café. JP locked the doors and they walked around to the side of the building.

"You are kidding me," she blurted out. "You expect me to spend the day on that?"

"If by "that", you mean the moped, then yes." JP laughed. "Many of the locals use them to travel around; you do not see many cars during the day."

"I detest those things," she hissed.

"Trust me, everything will be fine. You may want to put your hair up though; I don't think you want it whipping you in the face."

"What about helmets?" she asked.

"Never wear them during the day."

"So it was you that brought me here after the limo tire blew out!"

"It was," JP sighed, "I was not ready to explain everything last night, sorry, and I have not really started this morning well either..."

A memory of last night flashed into Jessica's mind. She had envisioned HIS hands on her body while she brought herself to orgasm in the oil filled bath.

"No, it can't be! That's impossible!" She did not realize she spoke the words aloud.

"The moped, again?" He asked.

"No, nothing, forget I said that," she stammered, as once again she felt the heat and wondered to herself if she was going to be able to work with him.

JP climbed onto the seat and looked at her. She stood there for a second and eyed his bare chest. Taking a deep breath, she sat down behind him, leaving as much space as she could. He smiled, sensing that he was having some kind of effect on her, just like he had only hoped to do. The motor produced a hum as it started up. He let the clutch out a little quick, causing the bike to lunge forward slightly. Jessica's arms instantly flew around his waist and her body pressed against his bare back. JP smiled again, he was determined to win her over. She felt wonderful pressed against his back, her arms clinging around his waist; he decided to prolong the ride back to his house.

"I am going to give you a quick drive thru tour of the resort on the way, I hope that's okay."

Jessica relaxed as he drove through the resort property. Palm and banana trees lined the roads. The cabanas, with their thatched roofs were spaced throughout the beautifully landscaped grounds. The three swimming pools all had magnificent waterfalls flowing into them. Her senses were overloaded with the beautiful sights, and wonderful aromas from all of the tropical flowers. In the distance, she could see the lush green hills that seemed to guard the resort. For some reason, she felt safe, if only for a moment.

"What do you think?" JP asked, bringing her back to awareness of him.

"It is truly beautiful. I will be able to get some great photos for the website."

JP veered the bike onto a side road leading off the main resort road. The long road led to a beautiful, very large house secluded from the resort on a private beach. As the bike stopped, Jessica admired the architecture. Tall windows surrounded everywhere that she could see and a large wooden double door welcomed their arrival.

"Stan, sorry, JP your house is beautiful!"

"Jessica, I do not mind if you call me Stan. You were the only person to ever call me Stan. But I have one request..."

Jessica looked at him, "What is your request?" she asked.

"I can still call you Jess," he teased.

"You know I never cared for that nickname!"

"I know," he winked and flashed a sexy smile her way, "Come on inside."

JP opened the front door and led her into the kitchen. He pulled out a barstool and she sat down at the dark brown granite counter that formed a semi circle bordering the kitchen area.

"Can I get you a drink while I grab a shirt?"

"Not yet, honestly a restroom would be nice, though"

"Follow me, sorry, the only one that I have furnished so far, is the one in my bedroom."

Jessica laughed, "That doesn't scream workaholic bachelor at all."

"Yeah, whatever, laugh at the poor guy that never had a date in college..."

Jessica stood in awe, as he flung open the French doors to his bedroom. It was not what she expected at all. The room was decorated much like her cabana, with the same color scheme. The bed had a massive hand carved wooden headboard, which stood about eight feet tall. One wall had a dresser with the same details carved into the wood, with a matching mirror above it. The bed covering was a suede-like material in a light brown with dark green pillows piled high against the headboard. The room was very masculine, but comfortable.

"Bathroom is over there," he said, walking into the closet.

Jessica walked to the door and looked into the largest bathroom that she had ever seen. Before she walked into the separate room where the toilet was located, she shot a remark his way.

"My apartment could fit comfortably inside of your bathroom, just thought you should know"

"Asking to move in already?" he jokingly shot back at her.

"As I recall, you were going to do some explaining, Mister," she yelled back through the closed door.

Stan started telling her about law school, and how he left to move to St.Thomas when his parents were killed in a helicopter crash.

"My parent's owned a successful resort over there, being the responsible son, I moved there to keep it going."

Jessica emerged from the restroom, her eyes watery. "I am so sorry, Stan, I know how close you were to your parents."

He went on to explain how he bought the property on St. Lucia and moved there two years ago to oversee the development. The property on St.Thomas had increased in value during the past year, so he sold to wealthy investors for a very nice profit.

"So why, me?" Jessica asked, "How did I get into this picture?"

"I read the New York Post article, and figured you were the best," he said playfully.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Well, I will most certainly try not to let you down."

Stan laughed, nothing Jess did, brought anything he felt for her "down"!

Chapter3

The remainder of Saturday morning was spent riding around Castries, the capitol city. Jessica took notes of all the places that she wanted to revisit and photograph for the website. As lunch time approached, Stan parked the moped in front of an open market shopping area near the coast. Stan waited while she climbed off and watched as she removed the band that held her hair up, freed her curls to fall upon her shoulders and then raked her fingers through it. 'Sexy' was the only thought in his head.

Jessica was completely unaware of his reaction to her motions. She was unbuttoning her shirt as she looked at all of the shops across the street. As she slowly removed the shirt, letting it slide over her shoulders, she was unaware of his fixation. The tank top that she was wearing fit her snug, outlining her slender waist. She tied her other shirt around her waist, and glanced up at Stan. He just stood there, watching her, watching a tiny bead of perspiration roll down her neck and slowly disappear into her cleavage.

"The sun really heats things up quick here, doesn't it?" Jess stated.

"It's mostly the humidity," Stan managed to reply. In his mind, he was imagining going after that bead of sweat with his tongue. She was the cause of most of the heat that he was feeling. He felt his cock stir, and had to think quickly.

"Shall we take a stroll across the street before we grab lunch?" Stan held out his arm, hoping she would loop hers through.

Jessica giggled as she laced her arm with his, "We shall, lead the way."

They darted across to the shops that lined the main street leading from the port where the cruise ships came in. The stores were air conditioned and well maintained. Jess stopped outside a small boutique window. The outfit in the window caught her eye, a low-cut halter and long skirt in a peach color with a bold yellow flower print. She wished that she had the confidence to wear an outfit like that.

Stan stood behind her as she stared at the window. "See something that you like?"

"The outfit is stunning, I wish I could wear something like that," she said in a soft, unsure manner.

"Why can't you?"

Jess laughed, "I am not exactly built for a top like that."

"I am not sure, I get that statement," Stan said, puzzled.

"I am not, how should I put this, endowed enough, to pull it off"

"You are kidding, right?"

No, I am not kidding! Can we change the subject? I am getting hungry."

Stan was confused, the woman in the tank top standing in front of him with her flesh bouncing, ever so slightly, just above her shirt as she walked did not believe she was "endowed enough". Could she see them? He could not help but see them! He, in fact, could not stop thinking about them, wanting nothing more at this moment than to taste them, tease them with his tongue.

Jessica turned to face him, "Lunch."

Stan's mind snapped back in focus. "Yes, we can go for lunch now, if you wish, on one condition."

Jess rolled her eyes, "What is your condition?"

"After lunch, you try on that outfit, just for me."

"I do not like conditions, Mr. Preston!"

"Stan smiled, "Yes you do, but only if you are the one setting them, as I recall."

Jessica just shot him a playful look and continued walking. She needed to keep reminding herself, that she was here to work for him, but Stan was not acting like her boss, so it was hard for her to separate business from pleasure. Pleasure might be a little much, she thought, fun was a better word for it. Thoughts of pleasure were better saved until she was alone. Today, she would allow herself to just have fun.

Lunch was delightful, the food was delicious. Jessica ordered a burger on an English muffin and fried yams with banana catsup. Stan and Jess were falling right back into their old friendship. They did spend about ten minutes talking business, but quickly turned the conversation back to old times. Stan took extra care not to bring up anything of a sexual nature, although his mind was filled with those thoughts. He reminded himself that he needed to remain focused on his plan.

"Ready to go?" Stan asked.

Jessica laughed, "What adventure do you have planned for us now?"

"I didn't really have a plan," he hesitated. "I thought tomorrow, you could grab your camera and we would spend the day in Soufriere." Stan went on to explain as they walked, "Soufriere is a city southwest of here. There is a drive-thru volcano and beautiful botanical gardens."

"Sounds great, I can get my camera gear ready tonight, as well as a good nights sleep"

Stan had to act quickly, that was not what he was thinking at all. He stopped her just outside the small boutique. He had to act quickly.

"Jess," he paused for a moment, "Would you go out with me tonight?"

"Why Mister Preston, are you asking me on a date?" Jessica teased in a slow southern drawl, batting her lashes. "I do not believe it's very lady-like to fraternize with one's boss," she said followed by a giggle.

"I will take that as a yes," he quipped. "Now for my ground rules..."

Jessica raised one eyebrow and gave him a coy, questioning look.

"First of all, no businesses talk until Monday morning. Second, I am not your boss until Monday morning. Third, I am buying the outfit in the window and would be very pleased if you would wear it tonight."

Jessica stood there, in the middle of the sidewalk, with a blank look on her face. This is the first time she had ever seen him take charge. Years ago when they would do anything, she always made the decisions and set the "rules". A feeling stirred inside her. Was it admiration or arousal, or maybe both? Jessica followed him into the boutique, more to cool off in the air conditioning than attempt to protest. While inside, Jessica poured herself a glass of punch and took a seat while he talked to the woman behind the counter.

Stan glanced over at her sitting there. "Take it easy with the punch; they always spike it with rum!" He smiled, but was serious about that statement. Rum Punch was served almost everywhere around the islands. Jessica sipped on her drink as Stan finished his purchase and made a few phone calls.

"It's all set, ready to go, Jess?"

Jess nodded, and they were off. Jessica relaxed against his body on the moped for the ride back to the resort. She was a little tired and the rum punch helped her mind relax. Why not have a little fun while she was here? True it had been six years that had passed, but she knew she was safe with him. Good friends, she thought, could withstand time and distance.

The ride back to the resort seemed quite quick, for both of them. Jessica was relaxed and quite comfortable. Stan was quite aroused, her breast against his back, he could feel her heat through his thin shirt. His mind was filled with images of her naked body beneath his as he slowly made sweet love to her, mixed with visions of her on top of him grinding and bucking her hips without inhibition.

Stan dropped her off at her cabana and told her he would send Marcus to pick her up at 7:30. Jessica decided a nap would be in her best interest, but after she checked and packed her camera equipment for tomorrows sight seeing trip. She carefully checked all of her equipment and placed it in her bag, along with a swimsuit, her sunglasses, and some sunscreen. With her bag ready to go, she lay down on the bed and turned on some soft music.

Stan sat in his hot tub, no heat just water jets. He needed to relax. When he first had the idea to contract Jessica for this job, he really just wanted to see his old friend, and knew she was the best person to design his website. From the moment that he pulled up beside the limo and saw her again, he knew he wanted her. The "crush" he had for her in college was now full blown wanton lust. As he thought of her, his hand reached down to stroke his cock. He closed his eyes and imagined her full lips wrapped around the head, her long curls swaying as she slowly bobbed her head to teasingly take his cock further into her mouth, just to bring it out again just as slow.

tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers