Caribbean Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kim, please…" Rick begged, moving closer towards the bed, with both hands raised in supplication if she could see him at all. "What happened? I beg you, just tell me, it will help I swear it! Everything that you say to me now will remain between the two of us, unless you want me to tell others, I swear it. Just let me help you, my darling. Talking to me about what he did to you will help…"

There was a long, protracted pause, and Rick waited for Kimberley to finally speak, as he knew she would in the end. "Okay, Rick, we'll talk… come on over here, sit by me."

He did as he was bidden, and sat down on the side of the bed where Kimberley had moved over to make some space for him. Rick could see that she had stuck her head up from under the blanket, and he could see her big, saucer-like eyes staring right back at him. They were bright and shiny, full of tears. Rick reached out with his right hand to cup the side of his face in his palm. He stroked the side of her face soothingly, promising her that everything would be alright while inside his heart was breaking because of the suffering she had just endured.

"Please, tell me what happened, Kim…" Rick said softly to her.

"He came to bed just like normal, I didn't think anything was wrong… until I felt his hands cupping my breasts, and felt his breath on my face. He had been drinking, I could tell that straight off, and I could smell women's perfume on him as well. Then Keith started to tell me about him and Ashley, started to describe to me in detail all the nasty things they had just done to each other, while he forced his cock up against me and kissed me hard on the mouth…" Kimberley started to sob then, but Rick was right there. He moved in close to her and kissed the woman tenderly on the mouth.

After the longest while, Kim began to kiss him back – there wasn't much passion to their action, but rather it was more out of mutual affection and comfort that they kissed. "Kim, it's alright now, Keith is gone from your life now for good, there is no way he can ever hurt you ever again!"

"Yes I know that, but he raped me, Rick, he raped me as he described all the things he and Ashley had been doing together behind our backs… it crushed me inside, destroyed my spirit. That man took so much from me."

Rick slipped into bed under the covers beside Kimberley, and they both snuggled up against each other. He felt her naked body pressing up against his chest – she had seemingly discarded her torn nightgown, and Rick was suitably pleased. Rick's hands slid down over her bare back til he was cupping her smooth, naked buttocks, squeezing and massaging Kim's ass as he pressed his cock up against her mons through the thin fabric of his shorts.

"Kim, your spirit can never be broken, not by anyone or anything. You are a beloved creature, and you must believe that!" Rick exclaimed.

"I want to, baby, I really want to…." Kim stammered.

"You mean so much to me, Kim… you're so special, so wondrous!" Rick exclaimed. "I want to be with you now, not with Ashley or with any other woman… you're the most important thing in my life. You mean everything to me!"

"I want to believe that, Rick, I really do…"

"Well, I've got to show you just how much you mean to me then, don't I?" he whispered into her ear before moving his focus down just a little bit to start nibbling and sucking at the side of Kim's neck. She moaned softly and wrapped her long, sleek legs around his waist.

##

Ashley's cabin…

"Oh Jesus, Rick, you fuck me so good…." Ashley moaned, as she slowly drifted down from her super-intense orgasm with a long, shuddering tremor. Her father, Andrew, was still deep inside her cunt – she must still think I'm Rick, he realized with shock. He had never thought he could manage to keep the charade up with her for so long. "Aahhhh, and you're still hard! Well, why don't you stick that big fat monster of yours up my nice, tight little corn-hole, huh? We both really like it when you ass-fuck me with that huge dong of yours!"

Just hearing Ash talking so dirty really got Andrew's heart racing, but what was she SAYING? Ass-fucking? Did she just ask him to shove his cock up her bunghole? She wanted him to give her ANAL? Oh sweet Mother of God!!! What was he to do…?

Well, there really wasn't much in the way of options available to him… and Andy had to admit that the thought of actually trying to shove his cock up his daughter's asshole was a real major turn-on for him. He couldn't really back out of all of this now even if he had wanted to – and besides, he had just fucked his middle-child in the pussy and made her cum around his dick. There was hardly anything he could do with her that was worse than that…. He'd already gone so far as it was with incest. Taking that one step further over the line hardly really mattered anymore, at least so Andrew reasoned with himself.

Slowly he pulled his big dick out of his baby-girl's tight, suctioning pussy. It was almost a painful act, withdrawing his prick from her hugging, wet moistness, and it left his balls throbbing and the migraine in his head pounding. Andrew moved slightly where he lay, spooning into his daughter's behind, til the head of his cock was pressing in against her puckered brown butt-hole…

"Rick, what are you DOING? You usually eat out my ass for a while before you shove that fat prong of yours up my rectum… don't you want to taste my heinie-hole, darling?"

Andrew shuddered at the sheer notion of giving his darling daughter Ashley a rim-job, but the idea set his mind ablaze with filthy lust. He knew that he wanted to do this more than he wanted anything else before, but it was so sinful and wicked… still, he just HAD to!

Andy Collins moved down in the bed behind his daughter's back until his face was right in front of Ashley's buttocks, then he spread her ass-cheeks apart and leaned in to taste her rectum for the very first time…

Ashley jumped slightly when his tongue first touched the wrinkled skin of her rosy anus, and Andrew stopped what he was doing immediately. "No, my love, please… continue. I just love getting my ass licked out!"

Encouraged and emboldened by these words from Ashley, Andrew slid his tongue around the outer rim of her tight puckered rectum, then slowly pushed it into her anal-passage, eliciting low guttural moans from her that continued on til she gasped out loud, a mini-orgasm ripping through her. "OH GOD OH FUCKIN CHRIST YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs.

Andrew could hardly wait any longer – he had to have her ass right there and then or he was going to loose his mind. He leapt up in the bed til he was spooning her properly again, and shoved his cock brutally in against the puckered hole of her rectum. The mushroom-shaped cock-knob was hard to get in past the outer-ring, but Andy pushed on through the resistant barrier, though Ashley groaned softly in pain.


She tugged her tight-fitting blue blouse up and over her head as the first inch of dick-meat slid into her asshole. Andrew saw that Ash was squeezing her big, firm bare breasts as he continued to push into her rear-end, and smiled to himself. She sure as hell was a horny minx – he loved it!

As a combination of her own lubrication and Andrew's pre-cum started to lube up his cock and balls, as well as Ash's own butt-hole, he was able to slide his prick deeper into her chute, as well as speed up the ass-fucking. Before either of them knew it, Ashley was cumming in a long, protracted wave of multiple orgasms, and Andy felt as though he was going to explode inside of her at any moment. He let out a long groan, almost in pain, as his ball-sacs tightened up and his copious cum churned deep inside.

He was definitely not expecting what happened next – it all seemed to take place in slow motion, like a nightmare coming to life right before one's own eyes. Andrew had never expected anything like this to ever take place, but it did.

Ashley Collins slid off her father's cock and scurried down the bed til she was right in front of it. Then, without a moment's pause of hesitation, she took him balls-deep down the back of her throat, sucking on Andy's massive boner and licking all the bowel-juices off his rigid tool. He let out a long shout and busted his load of cum right down his daughter's throat… all the while, as his jizz was exploding out of his dick and striking the back of her throat, and as she was hurriedly gulping down mouthfuls of her very own father's baby-batter so as not to choke on his semen, Ashley had her eyes firmly fixated on his face, and when she was done, she gave Andy a wink which almost made him pass out in shock.

What in God's name… She wasn't mad? She didn't feel sickened, abused or betrayed by any of this? What in the Hell was going on here?

##

Kim's cabin…

When they had finally sated their mutual lust for one another, Rick and Kimberley lay contented in each other's arms, the sheets crumbled up round their ankles. Both he and Kim were breathing deeply, struggling to get air back into their lungs after spending the last half-hour or so making love, but Rick had a big smile on his face, and could not have been any happier.

Kimberley was now willing to be with Rick now on a more open, permanent basis, and he was absolutely ecstatic because of this new development in their relationship. He was more than willing to end things with Ashley because of her – Rick knew that his trust issues with her because of the fact that she'd cheated with Keith would always be a problem for him, something that he didn't think he would ever manage to overcome even if he had wanted to.

So he had a lot to think about… the most pressing point that Rick had to ponder was how to let Ashley know that he knew all about her betrayal, and that he was going to be dumping her for her older sister Kim. That sure was quite a blow to deliver, and Rick doubted that there was any way he could sugarcoat it without seeming to pity or patronize her.

When he was sure that Kim had drifted off to sleep, Rick Chaplain wiggled out from under her right arm, put his shorts back on and slipped out of the bedroom. He paused for a moment in the hallway outside – there was silence above his head, out on the deck of the catamaran. No more sound of the thunderstorm that had been raging down on them before… it had seemingly moved on. Rick grinned in satisfaction as he thought of how cold and beaten-down Keith Stevens must have been feeling at that very moment, if he had even come around after being knocked unconscious in the first place!

He felt hungry, and thought that a snack from the kitchenette was in order. Rick continued on down the cramped hallway towards his destination, when suddenly a noise from within his own room caught his attention. It sounded like a deep, guttural moan… Rick was intrigued.

He pushed the door open slightly wider – it was already open a little way. And there, on the bed that he was supposed to be sharing with his girlfriend, was her, buck-ass naked, orally pleasuring another man whom seemed to be having the time of his life. And the 'other man', of all people, just so happened to be HER VERY OWN FATHER, Andrew!

To say that he was shocked at that moment would have been a severe understatement. And when Andy's gaze met Rick's, the younger man could see the surprise and horror in the other guy's eyes.

##

Ashley's cabin…

"Holy crap!" Andrew Collins cried out, terrified that the younger man he had grown to like and respect had caught him in such a compromising position with his girlfriend, who happened to be his own daughter no less. Rick had just been his 'winger' only about an hour previously – they'd double-teamed his wife Billie together, it had been great fun, but now here he was cuckolding his good friend by fucking and sucking the guy's woman, and his own daughter! It was so unlikely, so surreal and fantastical, that Andy himself could hardly believe it. But there he was, getting deep-throated by a real pro in his middle-child Ashley, and feeling exceedingly guilty about the whole mess as Rick watched on.

It sure as hell wasn't like him – as a military-man through and through, it was a steadfast rule that you just didn't pick up one of your friends' girls. The guys around him in the SEALs were the best America had to offer, were the crème de la crème of the Armed Forces, but they were rowdy, pussy-seeking bastards one and all, and Andy sure as hell learnt fast never to fuck around with another frogman's woman…

But this was different – Andy just couldn't resist this opportunity. And the feeling of Ash's skilled tongue teasing him and the force of her sucking mouth held precedence over everything else, even his guilt over the betrayal of his friendship with Rick. He couldn't contain himself any longer. Andy groaned audibly, closed his eyes, and felt the jism bursting up out of the tip of his cock-nuzzle.

He fired about five or six mighty big bursts of dick-cream straight out of the head of his throbbing prick and straight into the back of his slutty daughter's mouth. She struggled valiantly to swallow back all of his load, and after a few long moments she took the last of her Daddy's hot cum-fudge down her throat. Ash gargled the last of it, and that was a real massive turn-on to Andrew – his cock twitched approvingly, despite the fact that he had only just cum down her throat and Ash's boyfriend Rick was standing in the doorway, having seen more than enough to draw his own conclusions about what they'd been up to.

Still, his main concern was most definitely for his daughter Ashley, who Andrew knew he had taken advantage of in a way that no father had the right to, had the excuse to… he started to say something to her, but Ashley rose up from her position crouched down over his cock and bent down to kiss him softly on the lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue tried to part Andrew's lips – after a long while putting up a brave resistance, Andrew's noble resolve began to cave in and he returned the passionate hunger of her kiss. Andy could taste a little salty cum on Ashley's full, luscious lips, but this only hastened to draw out the lust burning in the dark depths of his heart.

With this action though, it answered Andrew's own nagging doubts about this – she seemed to be more than happy with how things all worked themselves out. When she stopped kissing her Dad and came up for air at last, Ashley gave him a mischievous smile and shook her head slowly from side to side.

"I know what you're thinking, and the answer is NO – no I don't think you took advantage of me, you only acted as most men would have, under the same circumstances," she said. "I've been wanting this for years, you know…. you've just made a huge teen fantasy of mine come true by fucking me the way you did, my darling Daddy. And I must say, reality lived up to every one of my expectations!"

She let out a laugh – Andy realized that the surprise he felt must have shown in his expression. She shook her head in amusement. "I figured out that you weren't Rick almost from the start, Daddy, and I got a little inventive and role-played a bit so you wouldn't realize I was onto you… it was so hot and sexy, knowing that you were getting your rocks off fucking your very own daughter, and also knowing that you had no idea that I knew exactly who you were for so long!"

Andrew glanced over at Rick again, standing there in the doorway, listening to every word that was spoken with a slight frown on his face. He nodded his head at the Collins patriarch, grunted to himself, and turned to leave. Andy hadn't missed the tears that had started to well up in Rick's eyes before he'd turned away, and knew that the younger man was fleeing because he didn't want to be seen as weak by crying. Before he went, though, Ashley pulled him up though with a shout, "Rick please… wait. We have to end this, to get this all out in the open between the two of us so we can move on."

The young man pulled up short before heading back down the hallway the way he'd come, but didn't turn around to face them. Andrew could understand that Rick was hurt, confused, and must have felt betrayed because of all of this. He must have also felt shocked that Andrew himself would have committed incest – he had to admit, he was shocked by his own actions here. But it had happened and he couldn't deny it to himself, let alone others.

"It's over between us, Ash, I hope you know that…." Rick said softly.

"Yes, Rick, I figured that much… and I know about you and Kimberley, so please don't go sneaking around together on my account!" Ashley shot back vehemently, but then pulled her anger up short and got herself in check. She gave Rick an apologetic smile. "Well, I hope you don't hold this new twist on our father-daughter relationship against either Dad or myself, Rick, because I hope we can all stay friends and enjoy the rest of the cruise together."

Rick smiled and nodded. "I'm fine with all of this just as long as you two are," he answered. Andrew wondered if that was actually the truth of the matter, and saw the look in Rick's eyes, which immediately confirmed it. He seemed to be happy, which was something that he hadn't been, Andy thought to himself, for quite some time… "I wish you both all the best."

Ashley paused for a moment, then slipped out of bed and, bare-ass naked and without a care in the world, walked over to where her ex-boyfriend Rick was standing. She stepped forward, wrapped her arms around his waist, and pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss on the mouth. As he watched on, Andrew Collins felt a flash of deep jealousy rear its head for just a second, then he started to get turned on by the action. Rick's hands slid up and down his daughter's back seemingly on their own accord. After the longest while, they broke apart, but they were still standing very close together, with their bodies mashed together and their eyes locked together.

"You know, Rick, this doesn't really have to be the end between us…" Ashley replied. "We can still carry on the way things were between us, though I'll have Daddy to take care of me too, and you'll have my sexy older sister, Kimberley…"

"You know what happened between her and Keith, don't you?" Rick asked, as he cupped Ash's ass and squeezed her butt-cheeks tightly. "Your lover's a real bastard, do you know that? He's out of the picture now, Ash, for good!"

"Well, I figured that from what I saw and heard earlier on," she said. "The two of you didn't seem all that friendly with Keith as you dragged him up onto the top deck. I hope you didn't hurt him TOO badly…" Ash glanced back at Andrew this time, too; he smiled slightly and shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever Keith got, he had that and more coming to him for what he did to Kimberley." Rick's voice was flat, cold, but he still held Ash's body against his own, so he couldn't of been all that mad at her, really. "But I must say, I'm quite shocked about all this… I never expected you to fuck one of your own daughters, Andrew." This last comment was addressed to the head of the Collins family, over Ashley's left shoulder.

"Well, I wasn't really expecting this all to happen either, Rick, but it just did…" Andy replied curtly. He didn't want to have to explain himself to anyone – he'd never liked it, and had never planned on having to do so again once he retired from the Navy and went out into the world to make his impact. But now Andrew found himself having to do so again, under strange circumstances that even a day ago he would have found totally and utterly ludicrous to comprehend.

"Come on, Rick, lighten up," Ash whispered, so softly that Andrew, from where he was lying stretched out across the bed, almost missed hearing her words. "He's just a randy old goat that found a nice wet cunt to sink his prick into… you can hardly blame him. I'm actually surprised he hasn't tried this sooner, considering the fact that he's fathered three stunning daughters. Let him have his fun, baby, you really don't have any right to judge him."