Caribbean Cruise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She struggled fiercely against him, hitting his chest lightly with her fists and trying to swim away from him, but Rick held her down and kept her underwater, struggling to rise up to the surface.

She leapt against him and pressed her body in hard against his own, as Rick knew she would – he could feel her groin sliding up against his own, and despite the fact that he had only just cum from her mother's wank-job moments before, he felt himself growing another wood pressed so tightly up against her cunt, even though it was covered by her tight little bathing-suit number.

Rick rose up to the surface again with Connie in his arms, gasping for breath. She swore and pushed him in the right shoulder, but Rick knew she was breathless just as much from the fact that his rock-hard, large prick had been pressing up against her twat than from the lack of oxygen. She might profess at an indignant attitude, and an aloft air of disinterest towards him, but Rick knew that Connie was gagging for his cock, and that gave him a sense of confidence that he had not really possessed with the other two Collins women.

The game truly was afoot, to coin a Sherlock Holmes phrase… Rick smiled at his own cocky, smug self-confidence. Oh well, the worst thing that could happen was that Connie would reject him… but if yesterday's actions before he had retired below-deck for the day was anything to go by, when she had openly reached down and grasped hold of his cock through the front of his swimmers, then that was hardly going to happen!

##

No one came out to see Keith Stevens off, or to bid him farewell in any way. To the women, Keith was nothing; he was gone, out of their lives forever. To the men, he was just dead cargo, and now it was time to ditch him.

They sailed into harbour in the early afternoon, and before the women came out on deck to climb down onto the jetty and start to wander around the port-town that lay stretched out before them, Rick and Andrew had to get rid of Keith. They untied the cowed, humbled young man and lifted him up between them. The two men had to literally carry him down onto the jetty, and from there they quickly searched for the nearest seat to plonk their hefty 'baggage' down onto.

When they had found a seat near enough to them for their purposes, and had dumped Keith unceremoniously down upon it, Rick and Andrew stepped back, looking down at the worse-for-wear American now about to be left to his own devices in a foreign land, hundreds of miles away from home…

Neither Rick Chaplain nor Andrew Collins had any problems with that in the least.

"Okay, Keith, remember our deal…" Andy told the barely-conscious man he had until recently considered his son-in-law, but now considered to be a piece of crap, a man whose actions spoke volumes to his inner character. He was worth nothing, was less than dirt. "You stay out of our lives, and we don't make things difficult for you with lawyers and investigations. The likelihood of you coming out of all that unscathed is very slim indeed, and you know as well as I do the powers I can bring to bear down upon you if I so choose… just make things easier for us all, okay? Cut your losses here and just go. Leave us all alone forever, and you will have no problems with any of us, I swear…"


"Okay… you've got a deal, Andrew…" Keith Stevens croaked. He knew when he was beaten, and there was no way he wanted any more to do with anybody from the Collins family, or Rick Chaplain for that matter, ever again.

Andy Collins nodded his head slightly, gave Rick a brief sideways glance, then turned on his heels and headed back towards the jetty, and the yacht. Rick looked down at Keith with nothing but pity and disgust in his heart, and then turned to follow his friend. Keith was gone, nothing more than a footnote now in all their lives… Rick had Kimberley now, and Keith had lost her.

It was as simple as that…

##

Connie Collins was dressed in a very sexy, sleek almost see-thru summer dress – underneath, Rick could see quite clearly that she wore neither bra nor panties, and that caused his cock to swell and grow within his board shorts. He had decided to tag along with her on a shopping expedition into the town they had pulled in at, and the only redeeming part of his decision so far was the time he was able to spend alone with the youngest Collins daughter. The dress she was wearing left little to the imagination with the sun's rays shining through it, and Rick had seen more than a few appreciative gazes, from both men and women, taking in Connie's beauty as they went by.

"This is a beautiful place, isn't it, Rick?" Connie asked her chaperone with a saucy little smile, spinning around on the spot and letting her arms swing round wildly. She leaned her head back and slimed up at the sky… it was clear to Rick that she was quickly becoming infatuated with the small port-town, with the people, the vibrant colours, the marketplace-lifestyle. He had to smile at her… she seemed so happy, so alive.

He wondered if she had always been like this, or if being out here in the splendour of the Caribbean had awakened a new part of Connie's personality – he was ashamed to admit it, but he was not sure how her personality differed before from this free-spirited, fun-loving girl he had come to know during their Caribbean holiday together.

Well, it hardly really mattered now… as the shops and terraced houses began to recede behind them and the long, beautiful sandy beaches started to stretch out into the distance, Connie swept into Rick's arms suddenly and pressed her lips in hard to his.

He felt her tongue pressing in against his mouth, and in surprise but no less enjoyment opened his lips to kiss her back just as passionately. Connie reached down as she French-kissed him and started to rub at Rick's straining hard-on through the front of his pants, making him moan in pleasure against her mouth.

At last, she pulled away from him and smiled at Rick's confused expression. "I suppose you're wondering what that was all about, aren't you? Well, I'll explain, if you want to know… I saw what happened between you, my two older sisters and my Dad… how you both got it on with the two women, how my father fucked his very own two daughters. It was one of the most incredible things I'd ever seen!"

Rick's grin broadened. He leaned in and wrapped his arms around Connie's waist, and he leaned in to kiss her again fleetingly on the lips. He felt her mons pressing in against his throbbing, rock-hard cock, and he moaned in pleasure, loving the feel of her firm, well-toned body against his own. "It was hot, wasn't it? Did it make your pussy all wet, babe? Did you have to finger-fuck yourself to orgasm once you'd snuck back to the safety to your own cabin? Maybe you tasted your own cum-cream… do you like to do that, darlin'? Taste your own pussy-juices?"

Connie groaned, and stuck her tongue out for Rick to suck on, which he did with vigorous intensity. She then took his hand and coaxed him to run with her along the beach, laughing and carrying on together like a couple of teenage lovers as they kicked up a frothing spray in the surf.

She waved him to follow her further on out into the waters that were coming into the beach's shoreline, with a broad smile on her face. One wave came in a little higher than the others, and stuck her across the back, almost knocking Connie down onto her face in the salty ocean waters.

With her dress soaked completely through by the rogue wave, Rick could see Connie as though she was completely naked, and he was EXTREMELY impressed by what he saw. Heedless of the waves that were still coming in (though they weren't as high as that one rogue wave that had soaked Connie through, the waves were still high enough), Rick went out til he was standing just in front of her, and swept her up into his strong, muscular arms. He pressed his cock in against her cunt through the wet, sopping dress, and ran his tongue down along the side of her neck, savouring the salty taste of the seawater covered her soft, smooth skin on his tastebuds.

Connie's hands hurriedly struggled to unclip his belt-buckle and tug down his pants, and then she started to fish through his underwear to let his fingers glide over the full length of his erect, sensitive cock. Rick groaned softly, then watched on with a big, leery grin twisting his face as she knelt down in front of him in the surf, and hurriedly scooped his rigid prick out of his underpants to hold it grasped tightly in her hands.

She looked up at Rick's face and gave him a seductive smile, then leaned forward to run the tip of her tongue along the large, swollen cock-knob that was right in front of her mouth. Connie let out a sexy, throaty laugh as her man let out a sudden moan at the pleasurable sensations that coursed through him, and opened up her mouth as wide as she possibly could.

Moving in to take the full length of his cock into her mouth, one inch at a time, Connie finally started to moan and groan with her lips clamped firmly around a big mouthful of dick. She deep-throated Rick's schlong with everything she had, with an intensity and dedication that few others would have managed, and before he knew it, Rick was taken to another level of pleasure… he could feel himself about to cum, his balls aching and throbbing slightly with the urge to climax.

He did not want to bust his nut quite yet, to flood Connie's mouth with baby-batter and watch her drink back his jizz… no, not quite yet.

"Connie, babe, come on up here…" Rick said in a husky voice, grabbing hold of her shoulders and coaxing the young woman to stand up in front of him. He kissed her hard on the mouth and spun her around so she was standing behind him, and then flicked the shoulder straps of her dress off each shoulder and slid the dress down to the waters around her feet.

Now completely naked and more than pliable to Rick's pleasurable desires, Connie looked back over her left shoulder and smiled saucily at her new lover. Rick grinned right back at her, as he moved forward just a little behind her and guided the head of his thick, throbbing cock to the warm, dripping entrance of the young babe's pussy.

As the very tip of his schlong made contact with the final Collins woman's cunt, Rick Chaplain smiled broadly, thinking at that very moment that this was the last female Collins he had yet to fuck as he slid the full length of his hardness up into Connie's hugging slit.

She sighed softly when the last couple of inches of Rick's thick, swollen dick-stick slipped up into her tight wet cunt, then began to grunt and groan with pleasure as she shoved herself back and forwards on his cock, driving herself slowly up and down on his manhood until she started to feel the beginnings of an intense orgasm building up inside her…

Connie reached down quickly between her thighs as the feelings washing over her continued to build, and began to rub at her cunt with a flourish, scrubbing vigorously at her firm, budding clit-hood as the feelings of climactic ecstasy increased. Cum started to squirt right out of Connie's throbbing cunt and run freely down both of her legs, and Rick let out a hearty laugh when he saw this. He quickly pulled his prick out of her cunt for a moment, to scoop up a big load of the young woman's cum-cream and stick both fingers straight into his own mouth.

The taste of Connie's sweet, slightly tangy-tasting twat on his tongue sent Rick's lust for her skyrocketing, and he quickly dropped back into the sandy-bottomed surf on his back, pulling her down with him so that her pussy landed right on his face. Rick immediately started tonguing away at Connie's hot, dripping quim, driving her own lusts up to a point where she hardly knew or cared where she was, or what was happening to her.

Both Connie and Rick were feeling the full effects of their mutual desires building up within their own bodies, and their minds quickly turned to mush… the only thing that mattered to them both was getting off, and in the process, they helped each other get off.

After a little bit of trouble, as she tried with some difficulty to work herself into a comfortable position with the surf wafting around them both, Connie managed to get herself down into a 69er position on top of Rick, taking his large, straining cock into her mouth and sucking back on the head as hard as she could.

The salty taste of his pre-cum on the tip of her tongue was very enjoyable for Connie, who had a real knack for both cocksucking and cum-swallowing… she was able to get much of his dong down the back of her throat, after a little while and a slight bit of difficulty, trying as she did for a minute or two to get her mouth stretched open enough to take all of his meat into her mouth.

She was a real trouper though, and before long, had managed to work herself up to a real good, steady rhythm, letting much of Rick's cock get slobbered in her saliva as she deep-throated his dong to the point of orgasmic release. Rick was going to have no more of that, however. He wanted to cuminside her, and wouldn't tolerate any possibility of early climax. It was so much better that way, so much more intense…

"Oh Jesus, I need you inside me again…" Connie moaned out huskily, rising up on top of Rick til her pussy was shoved right in his face again and he could hardly breathe, then quickly sliding herself down off his head so she could kiss him hard and long on the mouth.

He felt her pussy sliding around his midsection, then felt Connie's small, teasingly fleeting right hand sliding up and down his thigh. She slowly wrapped her fingers around Rick's burning hot man-meat, and guided it steadily up so it was pointed straight at the opening of her tight, dripping young vadge.

Connie lowered herself back down onto her lover's full, straining cock, feeling his swollen hardness fill her as he penetrated her to the hilt. She let out a low, strained groan of pleasure when at last every last inch of Rick's prick had slid into her tight wet cunt. She was so constrictive, so soft, dripping with arousal… Rick felt as though he was lying with a goddess, so perfect in every conceivable manner.

She started to rock herself slowly backwards and forwards on top of him, in the standard cowgirl-style, her head swung back and her eyes clenched tightly shut. Connie started to sigh as Rick began to work his own hips, thrusting up into her when she dropped down fully onto his aching dick. What Rick was sure he needed to do was cum – and what Connie seemed to want above everything else was to coax a climax out of him. So they were both out for the same thing; at least, that was how it seemed to Rick Chaplain.

He leaned up in the surf and opened his mouth up wide, clamping his lips down around the tip of Connie's right boob and, more specifically, sucking down ravenously at her hardened nipple. The water continued to crash in all around them, but Connie and Rick were oblivious to everything else but their passion for each other.

Rick reached down with both of his hands and slid them around her full, luscious backside, and helped to raise her up and down on top of him. Her cunt felt so good as it squeezed round his dick, and he let out a long, deep groan of pleasure, feeling her private channel throbbing with orgasmic tremors as Connie reached down with one hand to rub vigorously at her swelling clitoris.

Shuddering with pleasure as an intense climax ripped through her, Connie bit down hard on her lower lip so as to stop herself from crying out loud, and reached down with both hands to slide her fingernails teasingly over Rick's flat, muscular chest.

Rick grunted with his own pre-orgasmic delight, and decided to push Connie even further over the edge of ecstasy by pushing the forefinger of his right hand slowly up into her tight, puckered asshole. When he did this, she groaned loudly, then shrieked, moaned and grunted with insatiable lust, as he simultaneously pounded his cock up into her cunt and vigorously finger-fucked her butt-pipe. Rick could feel his large, hairy gonads tighten up as his orgasm built up within.

"AAHHHH CHRIST, THIS FEELS SO GOOD!" Rick gasped out loud as Connie rode him. She opened her eyes, let her head swing back down so she was looking down into his face again, and smiled.

She thoroughly enjoyed the finger being worked in and out of her asshole, and the cock sliding deep into her pussy felt as well felt positively incredible. And she could feel Rick's cock throbbing… as the climax ripped through his body, which caused her own clit and cunt-walls tremor and shudder in their turn.

"Oh yeah, cum for me baby… just let it go; shoot that jizz deep inside me. I'm so turned on, I need you to cum in my cunt!" Connie beckoned. Rick smiled, groaned, and felt himself beginning to lose it. Ropey blasts of white-hot cum shot straight out of the end of his dick and right up into the depths of Connie's tight, hugging love-tunnel, filling her pussy quickly to excess with his potent seed.

As Rick came hard inside his latest conquest's clenching twat, Connie too had yet another intense orgasm, her body trembling and shaking about in wild abandonment as she climaxed due for the most part to her partner's long-awaited release.

When they had both finally come to terms with their mutual pleasures, and Connie at last sagged down to rest with a contented sigh on top of Rick, he pulled his forefinger out of her gaping ass and offered it to the woman's slightly-parted lips. Connie looked at it for one brief moment, hesitated just a little, but quickly decided to take the plunge and opened her mouth up to swallow the digit down her throat.

She moaned in ecstasy, as she tasted the decadent flavours of her own bunghole on her tongue, and felt Rick's cum oozing slowly out of her pussy and quickly be washed away by the surf crashing in around them.

Rick slowly stroked Connie's hair back, feeling the waters of the Caribbean bursting in around them and not caring in the least, since he was sharing this experience with a beautiful woman who lusted for him. He could feel all of her firm, supple young body pressing down on his own, and felt her right hand slowly stroking the side of his left leg, felt her working her fingernails slowly, lavishly along his leg in a teasing fashion… Rick was contented at that moment, and knew that Connie was as well.

They lay like that together out just a little in the surf for the longest time, but then, as the sun was beginning to slowly drop down into the western horizon, Rick roused Connie from her slumber and said with a smile that they both probably should be getting back to the ship.

Explanations really didn't seem necessary to Rick, or to Connie too for that matter. They were all well beyond that point. Things had finally progressed to a stage where taboos seemed to be norm, and sex, lust and love were all bound inexorably together in this wild, crazed and decadently sensual Caribbean cruise.

The youthful football prodigy had to wonder where things were going next, and how this wondrous, incredible holiday could get any more unique, or more bizarre. Rick had hardly a clue, but there was one thing though that he knew for a fact… he could always rely on his good friend Andrew Collins for support, guidance and, above all, friendship, and could trust in Kimberley to be there for him always, with the love and understanding that she had provided for him during the short time they had come to truly know one another.

Above all the wild sex and the passionate lusts that had occurred between various parties during the cruise so far, there was one thing that Rick could take out of this whole mess that was honest, that was pure-intentioned and true… his love for Kimberley Collins, and her love in return for him.