Caribbean Cruise Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple hits trouble on the high seas.
4.9k words
4.34
242.5k
46
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,157 Followers

As I sit down to write this, I still cannot believe it actually happened. It was supposed to be our second honeymoon. A vacation like we'd never had before. And I guess it certainly was that. But instead of wonderful, relaxing, and fun vacation, ours turned into a nightmare.

It had been a year and a half since my wife's father died. She was an only child and her mother had passed away years before. Her father was quite well off and had left everything to her. It took more than a year to straighten things out, get things sold, and close out the estate.

But it was finally done!

We had been married a little over 15 years and had two young children. We lived a pretty much middle class life. We struggled a bit, but we were happy. But one thing we've never done, is take a nice luxurious vacation.

When the estate was finalized, we talked about what we would do with the money. We wanted to set aside money for our children's college, our retirement, and some much needed home improvements.

Then I brought up splurging a bit. At first she was resistant, being the practical woman she was, but in time she warmed up to the idea. We looked at various trips to exotic locations.

Then I recalled one trip a friend took. They had rented a large boat and spent two weeks island hopping in the Caribbean. They said it was a bit costly, but they had the time of their lives. The boat came with a skipper and he would take us anywhere we wanted to go.

We contacted our friends and they put us in touch with the charter company. We decided on renting a 55-foot boat called the Caribbean Dream. Our captain's name was Gary Jones. We made our flight arrangements and had our children stay with my folks.

We flew to Florida and took a cab to the Charter Company. We were greeted by the owner and introduced to Gary. He was a large friendly black man with a heavy island accent. We had dinner with him and discussed our itinerary. He had many good suggestions about what islands to visit and interesting places we could visit. We made plans to depart the next morning.

The boat was large and luxurious. Below deck there was a large living room and kitchen and dinning room. To the back was our stateroom and Gary's room was to the front. Gary also was going to cook for us and we watched as he stowed away fresh seafood and other supplies. My wife and I were so excited.

That morning, we left port and headed out into the ocean. The weather was perfect and my wife and I sat on the front of the boat as Gary took us out to sea. He brought us some Bloody Mary's to inaugurate the trip.

Gary asked if I wanted to fish and I told him yes. He said we would be in some good fishing waters by lunchtime. Gary stopped the boat around noon and made us lunch. It was a delicious seafood mixture along with a delicious salad. He was not only a good ship captain, he was an excellent cook.

After lunch, he set me up to fish. I had never fished in the deep ocean and he was a good teacher. My wife went to the front of the boat to sun. Gary delivered some drinks and we talked while we fished. He was an interesting man. He was about our age and he had grown up in the Caribbean. He loved his job and thought he had the perfect life. I had to agree.

My wife came back to see what we were doing. She looked lovely. At 35, she had kept her figure. She belonged to a gym. And was slim and trim enough to wear a bikini. I caught Gary sneaking a peek at her and felt a stirring of pride. As she walked away, he turned a bit to check out her butt. I kind of smiled as he did it.

That night we anchored off of our first island. Gary made us lobster and it was as good as his first meal. We dinned and laughed as we ate and drank into the evening. Gary was good company.

That night, my wife and I made love and it was fantastic. We felt young again, free of responsibilities and the children. My wife who is normally shy and quiet was a bit louder than normal and had a nice orgasm.

I laughed a bit after as we held one another. I told her that she was so loud that Gary probably heard her on the front of the boat. She smiled and said "So what?" I told her she'd better watch out, because he was checking her out. She was amazed and said "Really?"

I told her that he was looking at her in the bathing suit she was wearing and checked out her butt as she walked away several times. Again, she seemed intrigued. She reached for my cock and began to stroke it. Then she asked me if I minded him looking. I told her no, I was proud of her.

My cock began to get stiff. I was not used to my wife talking like this and I found it stimulating. She kept stroking and talking to me while she did it. She said that maybe tomorrow she'd put on an even sexier bathing suit. I just kept getting stiffer.

She quickly mounted me and pumped against me real hard and fast. And she kept saying how she was going to tease us tomorrow and how Gary and I were really going to be checking her out. She shuddered and came loudly for the second time that night.

That was a first for us!

We slept wonderfully and were awoken by a knock on our door. Gary had breakfast ready. We ate in our robes and then returned to our room to shower. Gary was taking me to another fishing spot and he was pulling up the anchor as got ourselves ready.

When we arrived, Gary got out the fishing equipment and my wife said she was going to sun herself again. She asked Gary to make some drinks for her. She smiled at me sexily as she went downstairs. I suddenly recalled our conversation from last night, and I wondered if she was really changing into a revealing bathing suit.

Gary and I were fishing when my wife came up topside. She asked Gary if the drinks were ready, and he turned first to see her. She was wearing a tiny lime green suit. The material was very thin and her nipples were very visible.

I turned to look at her first, then at Gary, who was admiring her. Gary told her he had placed the drinks on the front of the boat. And as she turned to walk away, Gary checked out her barely covered butt as she walked away. I was so proud and a bit turned on.

Gary and I fished for a while and then my wife yelled up that she needed more drinks. Gary looked at me and said he would be right back. He went below and returned with a pitcher of drinks. He went up front and was up there for a few minutes talking to my wife.

I had to urinate, so I went below. As I went below, I saw my wife lying on her stomach, talking to Gary. She had pulled the bottom of her suit into her butt cheeks, so it almost looked like a thong. She had undone her top and since she was resting slightly on her arms, I was certain parts of her breasts were showing.

This was so unlike my wife. She has always been shy with her body. I have tried for years to get her to wear sexier clothes, skimpier bathing suits. But her reply always was that she was a wife and mother, and did not want to dress like a tramp. I guess he had decided to change that for now.

When I got back, Gary was back fishing. We continued to fish and drink in the hot Caribbean sun. By lunchtime, we all had a nice buzz going. Gary made us lunch and we ate, drank, and laughed all the way through it.

After lunch, my wife said she was tired and needed a nap. She asked if I was tired too. I'm not stupid, so I joined her. As soon as I closed the door, she was kissing me. I had never seen her this horny. She quickly stripped off her clothes and we had hot quick sex, in which she came again.

Afterwards, she admitted that she had seen Gary looking at her and it had excited her. She said she thinks she had briefly flashed him her breasts while they were talking and that she noticed a bulge in his pants.

I had never seen her so turned on! She grabbed me again and stroked me while she talked about it. I got hard again quickly, and we had another quick sex session before falling asleep.

We were awoken by a knock on our door. Gary was telling us to wake up and come up topside. When we got up, he pointed to a small boat he was looking at through his binoculars. He said it was too far from any island to be out in a boat that small. He said we should check it out, but be careful also.

As we approached, we saw that there were two figures in the boat. As we got closer, we saw that they were not moving. They were either sleeping, passed from the heat, or dead. We pulled up along side.

Gary grabbed a hook and pulled it over to the rear of the boat. It was an old man and old woman. The old man opened his eyes and smiled weakly as he saw us. Gary yelled for us to get some water for them.

They both sat up weakly and slowly drank the water we offered. They were dressed in rags and had several small bags in the boat with them. I wondered what they were doing out so far. Gary and I helped them out of their boat and took them below. As they drank the water slowly, they began to tell us their story.

The old mans name was Ral and the old woman's name was Din. They were husband and wife. She said they were put in the boat by young people in tribe that had no use for older ones like them. They said they had been afloat for a long time. They did not know how long, but they had been put afloat to die.

We gave them some fruit and more water. They ate slowly and thanked us for saving their lives. They asked to rest and we pulled out the sofa bed and gave them a small sheet to cover themselves. They fell asleep quickly.

We went up topside and talked. Gary said he had heard of this before. When people got to a certain age, they were sometimes expelled from the community, and sent out to die. My wife and I agreed that it was sad and tragic that such a thing could happen. Gary said we should contact the authorities on the next island and turn them over. They would find someone to look after them and we agreed.

Ral and Din slept all afternoon. They awoke and slowly walked topside to thank us again. We offered them more fruit and water, which they drank. They seemed to be feeling much stronger. We informed them that we would take them to the next island and get them some help. They thanked us.

That night we had dinner and Ral and Din ate heartily. My wife and I were happy to be of help. After dinner, Din offered to make us some special tea as a show of thanks for saving their lives. She went below to prepare it.

She returned fifteen minutes later with three cups. Din offered them to us and Ral smiled and said this tea was good for the heart, good for the health. He said he was very old and he drank this every day. We all drank the bitter warm mixture. We asked how old he was, and he replied that we would never guess. We all laughed a bit at that.

We sat and talked as Ral and Din told us about their lives. They had never been able to have children and that was one reason they were exiled. If they had had children, the children would have been caring for them. Ral left briefly and returned with three more cups of tea. She said it would help us sleep. We drank it slowly while we talked.

I slowly began to feel a bit strange, a bit lightheaded and dizzy. I noticed that we had all stopped talking and that we had stopped for several minutes. I noticed Ral and Din moving around the room, arranging things and getting things from their bags.

Gary was sitting on the sofa next to me. Slowly I was able to turn my head and I saw he as staring off into space, with a blank stare. I tried to say something, but could not speak. My mind seemed to be working, but the rest of my body was paralyzed.

I looked at my wife. She was sitting in a chair across from me, wearing the same blank expression as Gary had, just staring off into space. I began to panic slightly inside. What was going on? Why couldn't I move or speak?

My eyes went back to Ral and Din. They now seemed to be mixing up something in various bowls. They hummed and smiled as they poured powders and liquids into small bowls and stirred them. I tried to speak out again, but could not.

Din grabbed a match and lit one of the bowls. There was a flash and then smoke slowly began to pour out. She took the bowl and moved it under my wife's nose. At first, there was no reaction, and then my wife began to slowly inhale the smoke into her lungs deeply, like she was out of breath. Her eyes got glassier and glassier as she did.

The smoke gradually stopped and Din put the bowl back on the table. Her and Ral then moved to either side of my wife and slowly pulled her to her feet. My wife stared off into space as Ral and Din began to undress her. I wanted to scream, but was helpless.

Ral and Din slowly removed my wife's clothing. She was wearing her bathing suit under her top and shorts. They had to lift her arms over her head as they pulled her top off. They undid her top and let her breasts fall free. Ral smiled and softly touched each one. Then they undid her shorts and pulled them down along with her bathing suit bottom. They lifted each of her legs slightly as they slid them off. She was now nude.

Ral slowly pushed her down on her back in front of Gary and I. My wife stared at the ceiling as Ral and Din went back to the table. I watched helplessly as they began to paint my wife's naked body with the mixtures in the bowls. They made circles around her breasts and lines and other markings all over her naked body.

I was able to move my eyes to my left and saw Gary staring at my naked wife and what was happening. I also noticed a huge bulge in his shorts. I did not know how catatonic he was, but knew at least he was enjoying what he was seeing.

Ral then went to the table and got a large bowl. He smiled and nodded at Din and she moved in front of Gary and knelt down. She reached forward and undid his shorts. She reached in and pulled out a large semi hard black. She stroked it slowly and said smiled as she said something I could not understand to Ral.

Ral kneeled next to my wife and poured the mixture from the bowl onto her. It appeared to be thick and syrupy. He began to rub it into her skin. Din leaned forward and took Gary's growing cock into her mouth. Gary moaned and pushed slightly up into her mouth. I watched as the old woman fellated him to full hardness.

Ral now was rubbing the mixture into my wife's breasts. Her nipples were hard and I saw her breathing began to get shallower as Ral massaged her breasts. He then poured a large amount of the liquid n her pubic area. Then took his left hand and began to massage my wife's vaginal area.

My mind was racing. What was going on here? I realized that we had been drugged. My mind and my eyes were working, but little else. I also, and I assumed due to the effect of the drug, was getting aroused my what was happening. My own cock was now straining at my shorts. But I was utterly helpless.

I watched as my wife began to moan and trash slightly while Ral massaged her vagina. I could see him spread it apart and apply the liquid all over the outside and then watched as he slid his fingers in and out of her pushing the liquid deep within her pussy. My wife groaned and pumped back against him.

I look at Din and she was sucking Gary's cock all the way into her mouth. She would slowly start at the top and then slowly go down until she had engulfed his entire huge black cock. Then one time she slowly came up and turned to Ral and said something. Ral nodded and smiled.

Din stood up and stood on one side of Gary. Ral stopped what he was doing to my wife and moved to his other side. They gently pulled him up to his feet and undressed him. I could see his huge black cock standing out straight, almost a foot long. Part of me feared what I knew what going to happen next, and another part, again I assumed because of the effect of the drug, was strangely aroused by it.

They led Gary between my wife's legs and had him kneel before her. Din took he liquid and poured it onto Gary's cock and stroked it slowly. Gary moaned deeply as she did. I looked at my wife and she was staring at the ceiling.

Ral and Din slowly pushed Gary on top of my wife. Din reached in and steered his big black cock to the opening of my wife's vagina. I watched as Gary's but thrust forward and I heard them both groan in pleasure.

Gary just lay on top of my wife and began pump in and out of her. It seemed to be more of an instinctual action instead of conscious lovemaking. The pumping became more and more urgent as did the moans and cries from both Gary and my wife.

My wife's eyes were glassy and vacant as she continued to stare at the ceiling as Gary pumped harder and harder in and out of her. He began to grunt loudly as he thrust himself harder and harder into my helpless wife.

My wife's mouth opened and she moaned loudly as Gary's thrusts became more and more urgent. I could see he was approaching orgasm and my wife's face twisted and her eyes got wider as her own orgasm approached.

I sat helpless, watching the scene before me as Gary thrust as hard as he could and unloaded his cum into my wife. My wife's mouth opened and she squealed like I had never heard her before as she came also.

Gary continued to pump until he could no longer. Ral and Din rolled him slowly off my wife to her left side. Gary's cock was softening, but it was still huge. It was coated with juices and very shiny. I looked at my wife's pussy and it was red and swollen more open that I'd ever seen. It was oozing a thick shiny liquid.

Ral quickly got a small cup and placed it at my wife's vagina rubbed the outside as the liquid ran into the cup. Din leaned over and began to fellate Gary's still hard cock. She began to lick his shaft up and down as she did she seemed to be swallowing the liquid that coated it. She also cleaned his balls and pubic area of any liquid.

Ral continued to massage the outside of my wife's vagina and drain the liquid mixture into the cup. After a minute or so, the flow stopped and the cup was full. He and Din stood then drank each from the cup smiling as they did.

Din than moved in front of me and kneeled. She leaned forward and undid my shorts. She withdrew my hard cock and began to fellate me. I cannot believe the intense feeling. I had had several women in my life fellate me, but whatever she was doing in combination with the drug made it feel better than it had ever felt before.

I watched as Ral again began to massage liquid into my wife's vaginal area. He rubbed it around the outside and then inserted his fingers deep inside her, spreading the thick liquid deeply within her.

Din fellated me for several minutes and then I was pulled to my feet. I was undressed and made to kneel in front of my wife's legs that were still spread open. Din began to massage the thick liquid onto my hard penis and a warm intense feeling swept through my loins unlike anything I've ever experienced.

I was powerless to resist and was slowly pushed on top of my wife, while Din steered my penis into her. My cock felt a feeling of warmth and sensitivity unknown to me before today. I involuntarily pushed deeply with her and began to pump in and out.

I looked briefly at my wife who eyes were still glassy. There was no recognition in her eyes that it was I that was entering her. She just pumped back against me. Lust overtook me and I began to pump in and out of my wife in a quick urgent strokes. My cock felt a foot long and my wife's vagina was an inferno of lust.

I pumped and pumped and felt my orgasm approach. No power in the world could have stopped what was cumming. I thrust hard and it felt as thought I was expelling a gallon of fluid deep within my wife. Spasms wracked my body as shot after shot of my semen was shot into her waiting orifice. I cannot describe the pure pleasure I felt at that moment.

I collapsed on top of my wife and was rolled off next to Gary. He was still lying there not moving, staring off into space. Din leaned over and fellated me. She seemed again to be cleaning the accumulation of sticky liquid coating my penis and my entire crotch area. Ral again seemed to be draining what was oozing from my wife into a cup. Din's mouth sent wave after wave of pleasure washing over me.

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,157 Followers
12