Caribbean Duet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

"OH! OH! OH! I'm Coming, I'm coming!"

After my successful launch, we held each other and I planted little kisses on her face and neck.

The next three days were spent scuba diving in the morning and exploring each others body in the afternoon. Following PADI dive rules, Natalie didn't scuba dive the day before her departure. Instead, we had our own muff diving party and butt licking fiesta extraordinaire. We saw little of Joan and although I believe she had her suspicions about us, she had to notice that Natalie was happy and content in my company.

That night we had dinner in town at one of my favorite restaurants, Pancho's Backyard. It was just the two of us and we toasted to our friendship with margaritas. Afterwards, we strolled thru town looking in the shops. However, we were besieged by persistent shop salesmen and took a taxi back to the hotel.

It was late when we walked along the waters edge. We stopped at a jetty and sat listening to the water gently lap against the rocks. Natalie looked depressed.

"Why are you sad?" I asked kindly.

"Tomorrow I go back home and probably won't see you again." She remarked with sorrow.

"Where do you live?" I asked facetiously.

"Chicago" she said with a hint of exasperation.

"And where do I live" I queried with mock sincerity.

"Now you're being silly, Miami!" she shouted. Actually it was a town close by but Miami's the nearest airport.

"The last time I checked, those two cities are only a three to four hour plane ride from each other." I declared in a snotty voice.

"You'd really come to Chicago?" she exclaimed with wide eyed wonder.

"Yes, but only because I love the deep dish pizza" I said jokingly.

Natalie punched me on the arm then embraced me and kissed my cheek. When we got back to her suite, we exchanged cell phone and telephone numbers along with college, home and email addresses. We promised to call or email each other at least once a week.

I valued her friendship more than I was capable of putting into words. We heard Joan snoring in her bedroom and I reminded Natalie that she had a 7am flight to catch. We hugged and I told her it wasn't for the last time.

Not all partings are full of sorrow. I found someone with an inner beauty that far eclipsed her outer appearance and it made all the difference to me. Natalie wasn't going to win any beauty contests but with her luminous inner being, she was a winner to me.

I slept peacefully and woke a little sad but secure in the knowledge that Natalie was my friend and lover.

When I sat for breakfast with my parents at the outdoor café, my mother handed me a small sealed envelope with my name on it. She found it taped to the front door of our villa.

I opened the envelope and removed the card stuffed inside. An illustrated beach scene adorned the front. I read the inside and tears welled up in my eyes. My mother asked what was wrong but I was incapable of speaking as tears of happiness streamed down my face.

She read the card just loud enough so my father could hear.

Dearest Cindy,

Thank you for rescuing me on the first day of my vacation. Your intervention made it possible for me to explore an underwater world full of beauty and wonder.

In one week, actually six days, we became friends for life. But, it's more than just friendship, we are kindred spirits you and I. You listened to the sad story about my family and responded with understanding and love.

I will always treasure our time together.

All my love with hugs and kisses,

Natalie

P.S. I'll have a deep dish pizza ready when you visit me in Chicago.

.

Stay tuned for more of Cindy's Sapphic Adventures

Dear Readers: PADI is a genuine and valuable association dedicated to the instruction of safe recreational scuba diving. If this story has sparked your interest in scuba diving, I highly recommend notifying a PADI certified dive shop in your area about instruction options. For additional information, PADI maintains a website on the internet.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers
12