Caribbean Eden Ch. 02

Story Info
Things warm up for a couple on their anniversary.
1.9k words
3.93
11.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the third day of our Jamaican vacation, my wife and I woke early so that we could have a bit of time together in the bay before beginning our scuba diving course. One of the great things about the resort we were at was that almost all of the activities were free, including the scuba diving lessons. Neither my wife nor I had done anything like that, so we decided to give it a try. Our first lesson began at 9 AM and went for only a bit over an hour before there was a long break till after lunch. With a bit of time to kill, we decided to take one of the sea canoes out in the bay.

Although the bay had several resorts on its shores, the bay wasn't very crowded at this time of the morning. In fact, there were only a handful of people out on the water in various sailboats, canoes, and one scraggly looking fishing boat. The sole occupant of the latter looked like a well fed version of Bob Marley and he did, in fact, sing. He trolled along the rope line that marked off the swimming area striking up conversations with everyone he could get close to. He was quite friendly, but most salesmen are...especially if their product happens to be one that you apparently had just smoked yourself. We had met him while swimming in the nude bathing area the prior day (yes, we were warming up to the laid back attitude though at this point we only took our bathing suits off after we got in the water). Today he simply gave us a big grin and a wave as his boat sputtered past us not much faster than our canoe.

Once we got out in the middle of the bay I persuaded my wife to "free the ladies" while we explored. Although she was hesitant and I had to make my case a couple of times, a bit of a shy, naughty, school girl grin exposed that she was liking it more than she let on. After nearly half an hour on the water we decided to head for a point of land on the unoccupied edge of the bay.

Although it looked deserted from the water, once we got on land we found it covered in trails and the occasional fire pit. Somewhat to my disappointment, this prompted my shy wife to cover the ladies back up. While we were careful not to go too far back in the woods for fear of getting lost (or mugged), we found no one nearby and decided to rest in an open area just a few feet back from the shore. Although we could see the water and just make out our canoe, we were pretty sure that no one could see us from the bay. As I sat astraddle a psalm tree log, my wife joined me, also straddling it and facing me.

Once again, my lovely, shy wife smiled the naughty smile that I was becoming familiar with and reached around behind her to unclasp the bikini top. The sight of the moisture on her breasts glimmering in the hot tropical sun immediately brought me to attention, which she smirked at as she saw the bulge in my loose fitting bathing suit. Seductively she slid toward me, leaned over, and initiated a slow, teasing kiss. Because we were sitting facing each other she was having to lean towards me a good bit, and she rested her hands on the log right in front of me, only inches away from my manhood. Her straight arms framed and squeezed her supple breasts, making them appear even larger than they were.

Slowly, I slid my hands up and down her arms, pausing on the shoulders to rub around them and then lightly across her back. My wife loves having her upper back rubbed lightly, so at this she let out a small groan and I felt the skin on her arms break out in chill bumps. My right arm slid up behind her head, under her hair, and I gently but firmly tilted her head and brought it too me for a more passionate kiss. As we both began to kiss more earnestly I slid my left hand down across the front of her shoulder and, ever so slowly, traced around her breasts, circling every more closely until I was tracing right along the edge of her nipple. As the tension built I brought my right hand down and around to her other breast. After feeling her breathing pick up and tasting the desire on her lips, I brought the fingers of both hands together and pinched both nipples, at first softly, but then more aggressively as she began rocking on the log so that her clit was getting stimulation as well.

After several more minutes of passionate kissing and fondling I began to untie the side of her bikini bottoms so that the passion could keep growing. My hope of course was to have the chance to make love to my wife out in the warm, tropical sun. Much to my disappointment, once the strings came loose she broke the kiss and the mood as she quickly chided me for "exposing her in public." While she was warming up to being topless, taking things further was just too much for her comfort level, epically in this maze of tropical jungle where we just might not be alone after all. Paranoia set in a bit for her, and then for me as I realized that if something did happen we were too far for me to simply call for help.

As we paddled back towards our resort's beach it took awhile for her to get over being miffed at me for trying to "take advantage of her" in such a public place. Although I argued back a bit, I quickly figured it was better for me to make apologies and try to move past that as quickly as we could. By the time we got back to the shore, she was mostly over her mood, which was fully cured a few minutes later by a scrumptious lunch and desert.

The rest of the day we finished our second scuba lesson, spent some more time in the sun (on the "prude" beach this time) and then had a relaxing dinner in the outdoor restaurant on the property. Once again we visited the piano bar and had a couple of drinks, although tonight it much slower as there were fewer people. Still, the music and drinks worked their magic and this time we reclined on one of the couches and talked about how much fun we were having together in this idyllic place. As the canoeing excursion came back up, much to my surprise she apologized for how she had acted. She said that she had been very turned on and that if she had not been a bit fearful of "bad guys" being out there, she would have made love to me right there, even at risk of getting caught. Being a bit of an exhibitionist at heart, this made me even more dizzy than the drinks and my heart began to race with the thought of the chance to fulfill one of my naughty fantasies. In truth, however, I think I would be mortified at getting caught in the act. It's more the risk that I find a turn, at least as far as I knew so far.

After two more round of drinks for me and one more for her, we decided to make our way back to our room. Along the way we walked past a small court yard and I remembered that I had seen a hammock on the far side off by itself. Without explaining myself I asked her to follow me as I made my way across the grass and through a small flower bed, all the while just telling her to trust me. In the flower bed there had been some landscape lighting that shined on the side of our building. That made the hammock all but impossible to see. As she saw it, he trepidation changed to one of being impressed that I had found such a cozy place. Carefully, since we were both fairly tipsy, we climbed into the hammock.

It didn't take long before we began making out and fondling each other like teenagers in the back seat of a car. While we took our time, since we weren't wearing much due to the heat it didn't take long before breasts were exposed, panties were wet, and I was aching from being cooped up. As I began to work on removing her pants she began to protest, but this time much less strongly than earlier in the day. As we continued to make out I gently pointed out that here we were safely in the resort compound. I also reminded her of the lights that had made it so hard to see the hammock and convinced her that even if people passing by could see us, they wouldn't be able to make out what we were up to. Although it took a bit of time to continue building up the tension, it wasn't too long before she slid out of her shorts, slid mine down, and somewhat clumsily climbed on top of me.

Laying in a hammock is challenging enough by yourself when sober, so we had a few giggles with it being two of us, tipsy, and turned on. After almost falling out of the hammock twice, we finally found a position that allowed her to mount me while having the pressure at just the right place to fulfill her yearnings. Partly due to the ever-present fear (or thrill) of getting caught, and a good case of 'whisky dick', we were able to enjoy this position for quite some time. For a long time she gently and rhythmically stroked me with her womanhood while I fondled and sucked on her breasts, with only occasional breaks for a lingering kiss. Finally, the tension had built up so much that we were both about to explode. What triggered it was when I took my hands, cupped her breasts, and began to firmly and somewhat recklessly squeeze and twist her full breasts. She was so "in the moment" that she began to groan just a bit too loudly. So right as she was starting to cum I had to release her breasts to place on hand behind her head and the other over her mouth. Unexpectedly, this appeared to turn her on even more as I was mostly blocking her ability to breath deeply. What stated out as a strong orgasm for her, ended up as an explosion with her almost violently riding me while I tried desperately to muffle her now primal moaning. Though it was incredibly strong, this went on longer than I expected. Fortunately for me, my release didn't come until towards the end when her trusting was the most vigorous and unbridled.

Exhaustion was the only way to describe how we felt right after such a strong, simultaneous orgasm. Rather than rushing off, we laid there for what we meant to be just a few minutes. Instead I think we must have fallen asleep for nearly half an hour, still mostly undressed. As we woke back up, however, the closeness and satisfaction we felt was a deep reward the risk we had finally taken.