Caribbean Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth nudged me and pointed to the stairs. We walked up the spiral stairs and entered the theme park. There were more people in this area and they were far more active. Everyone was still dressed but several couples were swaying to the music and kissing. We wandered around and found Eileen in the bondage room. She was talking to a tall man with a leather suit and a crop. She introduced us to Master Paul. Beth giggled as he gave her a hug. She had just enough to drink to enjoy herself.

"This is just like a big Halloween party," she whispered in my ear.

I nodded in agreement but added, "that will certainly change in a while."

"Are you enjoying yourselves," Eileen asked?

"We certainly are," Beth said with a laugh!

"Have you found anything that has caught your fancy yet," Eileen asked raising her eyebrows suggestively?

"I have seen a lot that's tickled my fancy," Beth giggled. Eileen just smiled and listened. "My husband wants to bed me behind a one-way mirror with who knows who watching. I think he wants to chain me to the wall in the jail too. Lord only knows what he'll do then. I think Master Paul is cute."

Eileen looked down her nose and warned us to avoid Master Paul for a while. She then smiled broadly and said, just kidding. "He's mine you know."

Eileen told us about a slave auction that was to start in a few minutes. We listened in amazement. She explained that a member will volunteer to be a slave to be auctioned for the evening. The proceeds were to go for some worthy cause.

"What does she have to do all evening," Beth asked?

"Well, whatever the person who purchased her desires," Eileen said with a grin.

We watched the auction with a crowd of onlookers. A beautiful lady of about 40 was led to the podium and placed in manacles so that her wrists were just over her head. She was dressed in a loose white dress.

"This is Cindy," the auctioneer announced. "What am I bid for her?"

"What can she do," someone yelled from the back? The auctioneer asked her owner to approach the podium.

"Can you speak to her attributes sir?"

"She is a handsome girl...a handful for me. She cleans and cooks. She is lovely and is always willing to please her owner. She will take you in her mouth, vagina or anus. She is especially talented at the oral pleasures. She often appears to climax during sex, but you can never tell with slaves."

The auctioneer thanked him and once again asked for bids.

"Let's see what we are biding on," another man yelled. The lady looked truly frightened and scanned the crowd hopefully.

"Very well," said the auctioneer. He removed the dress by loosening the belt and slipping the gown to her feet. The lady was nude and tried to hide herself, but it was impossible.

The bidding started and quickly went to $1500. Bidding seemed to stall. Another voice called out asking to see her ass and pussy. The auctioneer forced the embarrassed lady to expose herself.

"That's a lot of money," another man yelled. "Can we see her perform?" The auctioneer looked at the owner and he nodded approval.

The auctioneer asked his assistant to approach the podium. He unchained the trembling lady and handed the chains to his assistant. He lowered his trousers and presented his cock to the slave and ordered her to please him. She knelt in front of him and gently reached for his penis. She swallowed him and began to rapidly stroke and suck him until he was moaning. She raised her head and kept stroking him.

"Am I pleasing you sir," she asked?

"Keep sucking slave," he demanded.

She went back to work, her hands and head a blur of activity. Finally he pulled away. She looked up for guidance, but it was not offered. He nodded to his assistant and her hands were replaced in the manacles.

"I can assure you," he bellowed, "that she is excellent in oral servitude and that you will not be disappointed."

The bidding continued until it reached $2800. She was soon sold and led off the podium by her smiling owner. As they left, I saw her buyer slap her owner/husband on the back and thank him.

Beth leaned to my ear and said, "I wonder if they ever sell male slaves around here?"

"That will come later," Eileen replied. Beth was embarrassed that Eileen overheard her.

"What are you in the mood for Beth," I asked. She pulled my arm and we headed toward the other side of the building.

Soon we arrived at the jail. Beth hugged me and cooed that she had been a naughty girl. Maybe she needed to see what happened to bad girls in the jail. The club was definitely becoming more heated now. Couples were running around in towels. Here and there you could see fellatio and cunnilingus being performed.

A woman was chained to the cobweb wall in the jail. Her partner was kneading her breasts. He was joined by another couple. The woman dropped to her knees and worked her way up to the chained woman's clitoris. You could see her jerk suddenly when she hit the spot. The man climbed the chain wall and presented his cock for the woman to take and she engulfed its entire length. We watched in silence as the woman was overcome with two orgasms before the girl stopped going down on her. She and the chained woman's spouse kissed passionately while the woman was bobbing up and down on the man's cock. She was unable to use her hands, but it appeared as though she was doing fine without them. The man braced and moaned loudly as he came into her mouth. I was sure he would fall from the cobweb of chains, but he managed to hang on and finally removed his dick from the woman's mouth. Her partner began to slowly knead her breasts again. Another man presented himself and was welcomed to enjoy the chained woman.

Beth rubbed against me. "We have to go," she said.

''Where," I asked concerned that she was upset! I had never seen anything like this and I didn't want to leave.

She looked at me with lust filled eyes. "I have to have you Steve. I've got to have you or I'm going to die."

"What do you have in mind," I asked?

"We have to find a place to play," she whispered. "I'll be right back."

She excused herself and left for the toilet. I was left with an intense erection, thanks to the scenes I had just witnessed, my sex crazed wife and the little blue pill given to me by Matt. It then dawned on me that Matt had disappeared shortly after our arrival and I had not seen him since.

I continued to watch the newcomer to the cobweb as he positioned himself between the woman and her chains. He roughly licked and sucked her tits and fondled her introitus. He finally dipped down and placed his penis at the opening of her vagina and entered her. He fucked her with abandon. She began to cooperate and had just enough chain to hold him as he continued to ravage her frontally. He quickly began to grunt and yell that he was cumming. She responded with intensity and soon she was moaning and climaxing with him. Her husband was watching and gently held her ass as she fucked the stranger until they both were spent.

I was shocked out of my awe by Beth's hand on my shoulder. She was smiling and asked, "did you enjoy the show?"

"Oh my god Beth, did you see that." She nodded with wide eyes.

"Want to get a little for yourself big guy," she cooed?

With that she stepped back and showed me her new attire. She had exchanged her dress for a towel in the women dressing room. She opened the front to give me a quick look at her gorgeous body.

"Well," she said, "do you want some of this or do you want me to strap myself to the chains?"

"Later," I said. "Let's start a little more slowly. Do you want to try and get a private room on the main floor?"

" Nah," she said. "We're up here, let's live a little." She pulled me by the belt and said that she had found a quiet little nook near the jungle room.

She pulled me to a couch near the wall in the jungle room. It was easy to find but wasn't in the open. The room was rather dark, like the bottom of the triple canopy I guessed. She quickly laid down on the couch placing the towel down first.

"I want you to make me come like the lady on the chains," she demanded. "I want you to go down on me until I beg you to stop."

I looked around and saw no one nearby, although voices were everywhere. I left my clothes on and proceeded to kiss and suckle her breasts. I slowly edged toward her mons. Upon my arrival, I dove into her opening. I then pulled back to her clitoris and began to rapidly flick it with my tongue. I entered her with two and then three fingers and stroked her firmly as I continued to suck and stimulate her clitoris. She was excited. Her excitement was betrayed by the slickness of her opening. She was soon writhing and moaning with her first orgasm.

How could a woman change so quickly? I had decided that she was this way all along and that we had just unwrapped her on this trip. I continued to nurse her clitoris and probe her deeply. She never let's me continue this normally, saying it's too sensitive, but I was hearing no protestation now. Just as she was starting to respond again, I felt her startle.

I looked up and realized that we had been joined by a tall black gentleman. His face and chest were painted in white patterns and he had a something through his nose. He was barefoot and carried a long slender spear. He had a long slender conical device over his penis and it was attached by a string around his waist. It reached to his chest and looked very awkward. He did not speak but stared at us and stroked the base of his penis. He grunted and slowly hopped to her side near her head. Beth turned to look at him and then back to me. Her eyes were wide and questioning. He did not approach her, but watched us and fondled himself. Beth glanced back at me and laughed.

I decided that he was an employee of the club and relaxed a little. I went back to her opening and continued where I had left off. She watched him and his penis. She closed her eyes and began to move slowly. I could tell she was again able to relax and concentrate on her pleasure. As she began to move her pelvis into my mouth and moan, our native friend began to grunt and step closer to her. She opened her eyes slightly and watched. I could see that the young man was getting excited. His now erect penis was now visible below the cone. He moved again and was now within reach of Beth. We made eye contact and I motioned toward our friend. She looked at me with a strange look.

"I think he wants some help," I whispered.

"Are you sure," she asked with wide eyes?

He again grunted and jumped next to the couch. He began to furiously jack off and then he stopped. He grunted and stared at Beth.

"See what I mean," I whispered again?

She looked directly into my eyes as she reached for and found his erect penis. She examined it carefully and removed the cone, letting it drop below his scrotum. I dropped back down to her pussy and began to suck, lick and probe more vigorously. I could watch over her mons as she continued to slowly stroke him. She began to meet my strokes with her pelvis.

Our friend began to grunt and pump. Beth moaned and began to jack him off as fast as her arm could fly. The black man crouched over her as her hand was a blur on his cock. Beth was moaning and writhing again. She began to cum. She was climaxing very hard and it lasted a long while. She was unable to continue the pace with our friend and he sensed a lost opportunity. He began to fuck her hand and eventually had his hands on hers as he pumped her hand.

As Beth recovered from her fog, she could see what was happening to her hand. She looked at me for direction.

"I think Jungle boy needs to get off dear," I said with a grin.

"Can I," my wife asked?

"I would love to see that Beth," I sighed

Beth stopped him and sat on the edge of the couch. She never let go of his engorged penis. She gave me a look and I got off the couch and stood to the side of our lucky friend.

"I want to give him a blowjob," she said with a wicked look.

"Please do," I pleaded.

She stroked him firmly and slowly toward the glans, causing him to raise to his toes. She hesitated for a short time while she glanced at me. She turned back to our new friend, lowered her head and swallowed his entire penis in a single pass. She hesitated at the bottom, brought it out and then using her hand and mouth as only she can do, Beth gave him a blowjob that he will never forget. He was soon trying to pump her face, but she maintained control. She slowed the pace a little and glanced at me. I encouraged her by holding her shoulder and moaning how sexy she looked. Our young friend couldn't last much longer. He began moaning and leaning back. Amazingly he learned some English as he announced that he was about to cum.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh fuck," he yelled! He erupted into her mouth. His cock became a spitting black snack that was a challenge for my wife to manage. He began bucking wildly. She tried her best to stay with him, but the snake sprang free once or twice and spit onto her face and even into her eye. When he finished, he grunted, turned and disappeared. Apparently he had forgotten his new language. I looked at Beth and we smiled at each other. She was a mess. She had his semen all over her face, in her hair and one eye, dangling from the corners of her mouth before dropping to her beasts and then onto her legs. She had a dreamy look in her eyes. I had an erection like I had never felt before. It had been a most erotic sight.

Beth looked at me and asked if I needed some relief. I laughed and told her that I was in desperate need of relief, but that I thought she needed to visit the ladies room again. I used her towel to wipe most of his cum from her face and breasts and then covered her. As we turned to walk to the ladies room, it became obvious that we had attracted a small group of onlookers. They smiled as we passed. Beth became more flushed as we walked but managed to smile. We found the ladies room and Beth went inside.

A short while later Matt tapped me on the shoulder and asked how we were doing.

"Very well I think," I replied.

"That's pretty much what I had heard too," Matt grinned. "I'm sorry I missed the show," he added.

"I think there will be more to come Matt," I reassured him.

Beth emerged from the dressing room all smiles and greeted Matt. I asked what she was up for now, and she flashed me a sexy smile and reminded me that it was my turn. I held her by the shoulder and reminded her that I was enjoying this as much as she. Matt asked us to follow him and led us to a small alcove off the jail area.

"This is the toy room guys. Just about anything you could want or imagine is in here."

There was a fenced-in office area in which a young black girl was sitting. It looked like the tool crib of a factory I had once worked at while in college. She will be glad to check out anything you want to try. Behind her was a wall full of vibrators, dildos, whips, cuffs and collars. It looked like a well-stocked adult store. Matt pointed around the room. There were several sitting areas and mats on the floor. There were also several areas with small rounded machines in the center of the mats. I had seen these somewhere before, but could not place where.

Matt pointed and said, "those are the Sybians."

I had seen these on the internet. They were very expensive devices for female masturbation. The reviews were that they were noisy, but provide intense stimulation and gut-wrenching orgasms. Matt explained that you could check out the attachments and help yourself to the machines. Beth looked a little apprehensive.

"But it's Steve's turn for a little fun," she said as she grabbed my ass.

"Trust me Beth," Matt assured her, "he will enjoy himself as much as you do."

He led us to the girl in the office. She displayed the various attachments. Large, small, medium and dual stimulators as well as a pad with only a small nub that was obviously for clitoral stimulation. Beth looked each one over carefully. The largest appeared way too big for her. She chose the larger of the medium sizes. Each was wrapped in plastic. The attendant explained that they were carefully sanitized after each use.

We followed Matt to the most secluded area and sat next to a machine. We looked around and realized that this was a very public area and several people smiled as they walked past. Matt removed the cover and connected the attachment to the Sybian. He picked up a remote and demonstrated the functions. Beth's eyes grew wide and she watched the phallus vibrate, twist and turn.

She smiled and once again and said," but it's Steve's turn and I don't see how this will work for him."

Matt smiled and explained that while it was she that would get off on the Sybian, I would derive the pleasure of her company in the process. He said that any man will confirm that a woman in the throes of orgasm gives the best blow job and does things for a man that she ordinarily wouldn't think of doing.

Matt gestured for her towel and she relented.

"Why don't you help her on the Sybian Steve," Matt said gesturing assistance.

I was concerned that she would need lubricant as the phallus was quite large. It was smoother than a normal penis and was about 6 inches long and 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Once again I was pleasantly surprised as Beth was saturated. As she straddled the device and slowly lowered herself, she supported herself on my shoulders and I guided the phallus toward her vagina. Once it had entered her, she slowed and rocked slightly. She gently rose a little and then descended once again, each time taking a little more of the phallus into her. She looked at Matt and me as she worked the device slowly into her. Matt had taken his place on the couch and was watching intently. Finally she was able to take the entire phallus within her and rested on the machine. There was a small protrusion at the base of the attachment that contacted her clitoris.

Beth breathed a sigh of relief as she looked around and rocked on the Sybian slightly. Matt handed me the remote control and instructed me in its use. I started at the slowest speed with the vibrator feature. Beth cooed and rocked forward as she felt the sensation on her clitoris. I slowly turned up the intensity until she waved her hand at me. As she began to enjoy herself, I added the phallic motion function. This causes the phallus to turn and thrust slightly. Beth's eyes opened wide and she looked at me in astonishment. I took this as encouragement and increased the motion intensity. She began rocking and moaning slightly.

Matt suggested that I offer her something else to play with. I moved to the front and looked at my wife as she was getting laid by a machine. I caressed her breasts and sucked her nipples. She held on to my shoulders as she rocked with the machine. I stood in front of her and her arms fell to my hips. I undid my belt and dropped my slacks. Beth pulled my briefs down and grabbed my fully erect penis. She held me firmly by the penis as she rocked back an forth, not so much stroking me as she was supported herself as she rocked on the machine. Beth began to moan louder. I knew she was close to climaxing when she leaned forward and engulfed my penis. She began sucking me with abandon. She was pumping me with her right hand and massaging my scrotum and perineum with the left. The sensation was intense, but the sight and sound of her as she neared orgasm was overwhelming.

This continued for no longer than 2 or 3 minutes. Beth began to moan and scream around my cock in her mouth. She was beginning to climax. The tempo of her rocking increased until she was almost uncontrolled. She was sucking and pulling me so hard that it almost became painful. She was using my penis to pull and rock herself on the machine. She exploded in orgasm and began screaming with my cock in her mouth. She was jacking me very hard and fast. I was close to losing control. As she neared the end of her orgasm, she looked up at me and then my penis with determination. I knew she was disappointed that I didn't cum with her, but now she was going to take care of that.