Caribbean Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began sucking and jacking with both hands until I was close to erupting. Just as the first waves of my orgasm hit, she added something I never expected. Beth took her left hand and stroked her wetness. She then massaged my perineum and as I fully entered my climax, she inserted her finger deep into my rectum. I could barely stand as she sucked, fucked and jacked me off. She continued to scream and moan around my cock. As I finished, I was surprised by two things. Beth began to climax again. It was even more intense than the first. The second was that I had just climaxed, but I was still hard as a rock. As she came I grabbed her head and held on until she finished.

After Beth recovered she slowly lifted herself off the device. Her legs were wobbly and Matt and I helped her to the couch. We had a drink and talked for a while. Beth shook her head and said that she had never felt anything like that in her life. After we recovered, we began to consider what we should do next. Matt suggested another round on the Sybian. Beth was reluctant but he reassured her that it would be wonderful for both of us. He left to visit the toy room and returned with a couple of items.

The attachment for the Sybian was unwrapped and handed to Beth. It was smaller than the one she chose. It was about 5 inches long and about 1 inch in diameter. It also had the protrusion that was design for clitoral stimulation. She looked at Matt as though she didn't understand, but he assured her that it would on become very clear.

"Are you ready for another round," he asked?

After he replaced the attachment, he and I guided Beth to the machine. She again straddled the device and slowly lowered herself onto the smaller phallus. It entered her without difficulty. He handed me a tube of lubricant and had Beth lean forward while he supported her. I understood now, but hesitated because Beth and I only rarely had anal sex. The last time had been years ago. He assured me that it would be a new and extremely pleasurable experience. Beth looked over her shoulder and encouraged me.

"Come on studly. I can take it," she said with a sultry hiss.

I squirted the lube onto my erect penis and a liberal amount near her anus. I inserted a finger and felt the initial resistance ease quickly.

"Are you sure," I asked?

"Go for it," Beth giggled.

She leaned forward exposing her anus and vagina. The phallus was clearly visible from behind. Matt supported her from the front by holding her under her arms. I placed my penis at the anal opening and applied gradual pressure. I felt my wife tense a little and then relax. The head of my penis slipped past the resistance of the anal opening and slid deeply into her rectum. Beth took a deep breath and leaned back a little. I felt the pressure at the base of my cock. We made short strokes together learning again as we went so that I would not slip out. After a short while we were both comfortable and in sync..

Matt picked up the remote.

"I hope you are both ready for one hell of a good time," he said as he grinned.

With that he turned on the vibrator and motion control. He quickly increased the intensity. I could not believe the sensation as I felt the vibration all along the length of my penis through Beth's vagina. I felt the thrusting and turning of the phallus as well. Beth moaned and leaned forward into Matt's arms and I was stunned to feel the increased pressure as she pressed the phallus firmly against my penis as she leaned forward. As Beth rocked, the sensation became overwhelming. Almost imperceptibly I felt my cock sliding in and out of her ass. I couldn't believe how good this felt or how hard I became so quickly. I was certain I had found two new friends in viagra and the Sybian.

I was also delighted in the effect this was having on my wife. She was moaning and rocking rhythmically. I felt her climax soon after the machine was turned on, but now she seemed to be in a state of constant orgasm. She had her head buried in Matt's chest as he struggled to support her. She kept turning her head and sucking on his arms. Matt grinned at me and said that it appeared that for Beth to fully enjoy herself, she had to be sucking on something. I nodded but I was overly concerned with my own pleasure. I was sure that Matt would offer my wife himself as a pacifier, but true to his word he resisted. He leaned over my oblivious wife and said he had spotted an old acquaintance and offered to invite him to join us. Beth was licking his chest and arms as she rocked and moaned. I nodded my agreement.

Soon an older man appeared from nowhere. He was short, dark and a little chubby. He looked at me. He looked again at Matt who nodded approvingly. He then looked at my wife who was completely unaware of anything except what was happening to her vulva. He dropped his slacks and moved to my wife's left side. He placed an arm under her left arm and with his other he stroked his penis and leaned into Beth's face. She turned slightly and sucked in his flaccid dick. She never looked up and never saw his face. She began to suck him intently and brought her hand up to help. His cock was very small and enlarged only slightly as she nursed him to an erection. He released his cock and fondled her breast for a while before grabbing her behind the head as he approached his release. I looked at Matt and he was supporting my wife's right side and grinning ear to ear at the sight before him. Beth was continuing to moan and mumble as she sucked him sloppily.

The man announced that he was about to cum. He began to pump her mouth furiously as he grunted through his orgasm. Beth did not hear any of this and continued to service him with her hand and mouth. The little man backed away and to my astonishment, another man stepped into his place. He was a tall, bearded Caucasian wearing only a towel that he dropped as he stepped into position supporting her left side. He looked to Matt for approval and I saw Matt look at Beth and then nod. I watched as the man leaned into my wife and guided his penis to her cheek and she turned slightly and eagerly took him into her mouth. She never looked at him or anyone else.

I glanced to both sides and realized that we were now the center of attention for a group of 10 or 15 people. As I turned back to watch my wife sucking the stranger, I saw a middle aged couple replace Matt at her right shoulder. The woman supported her right shoulder while the man removed his penis and began jacking off. The sight and sounds coupled with the vibration that intensified every time that my wife pushed back onto my cock began to take its toll. I felt myself start to climax. It was more extreme than the last and I lost control. I could hear myself yelling and I was barely able to hold onto my wife's pumping hips. The climax continued for a long time. I could not feel a start or a finish, but a continuous wave of pleasure.

When I regained my senses, I was still in her ass and she was still pumping into me at a furious pace. She was now sucking the man from the couple while the woman supported her. The woman was pulling and kneading Beth's breasts and giving her nasty words of encouragement. As I watched the surreal scene, the man began to buck and scream that he was cumming. As he emptied into my wife's mouth I felt her start to gag. It started slowly and I thought she had recovered, but apparently she took another load down the trachea and she began to wretch in earnest.

I should have been concerned about aspiration, but the wretching caused her to push down violently and drive the vibrating phallus hard onto my penis. I came instantly and so hard that I could barely remain in her ass. As I fell to the right, Beth followed me to the floor. The couple helped guide her as he noisily finished his orgasm in her mouth and she continued to suck his penis for all she was worth. Once we were on the floor they quickly stood and left. The man patted her on he head as he departed. After a while Matt helped us to the couch.

I held Beth for a long time before I felt as though she had become coherent. I asked if she was OK and she nodded, but said she wanted us to spend some time alone. Matt smiled, kissed her on the forehead and left.

We sat side by side on the couch for a long time. I caressed her shoulder and ran my fingers through her hair.

Finally Beth spoke. "What have we done," she asked?

"What do you mean," I responded fearful that she was upset?

"Steve, we have changed so fast and we have done so many things in the past few days. Things I would have never thought I could do." She drifted off as she spoke.

"Oh My God Beth," I said as I looked into her eyes. "I am so sorry if you are upset about what has just happened. It was my fantasy and I am so sorry if I have hurt you."

Beth smiled and looked at me lovingly.

"You haven't hurt me dear. I feel a little ashamed is all."

I started to speak, but my wife stopped me.

"Please let me finish. I have always valued our love and thought that fidelity was important. I have always thought that our friends that ran around on their spouses were weak and selfish. That has all changed so quickly. I think I have changed too fast Steve. When we arrived, I was your faithful and loyal wife. Now I have become something else. I know that you have encouraged, but still, I can't believe the things that I have done. I was doing fine after last night. I was concerned about your reaction, but you were there to entice me to do the things that I did."

"What just happened is different though. Steve I lost control. I am so scared. I can't remember what I was doing. I can't remember who had me Steve. I was completely overwhelmed and lost."

She began to shake her head and become tearful.

"I have never felt like that in my life Steve. I was completely overtaken by lust. I couldn't stop. I could not stop Steve. That scares me. It felt so good with you and the machine in me that I couldn't tell when one climax ended and the next one started. I was completely unaware of what was happening around me."

She continued as I held her and listened intently.

"I felt Matt holding me. When I felt a penis bump me, I thought it was Matt. I was happy that he was finally letting me have him. I never even looked up. I felt him pull away and then I looked at the other person that supported me and it was Matt. I realized that I had put a stranger in my mouth and swallowed his come. Then I felt another one push into my face and I accepted that one too. I didn't care who it was Steve. All I cared about was getting myself off. It was a blur after that, but I know that there were more. I lost tract of Matt. I wasn't even sure if it was you behind me and I was giving head to people that I didn't know. What scares me though is that I didn't care. I was cumming hard and I couldn't stop. It was only after I fell and you caught me that it hit me. I know that you loved this Steve, but I am scared. What has happened to us? What has happened to what we had? This has been fun but I don't want to live like this the rest of our lives."

Beth was visibly upset. She looked away and shook her head.

I remained quiet for a long time. I held her tightly and looked into her eyes as I spoke.

"I love you Beth. Nothing will change that. I don't want to change the life that we have either. I love my wife and family. I love my life. We have had an exciting week. It has changed the way I feel about you. I love you even more. I know how hard it has been to do the things that you have done. I also know that you have done them for me."

I held her as I continued.

"Cheating spouses do it for selfish reasons. You have changed for me. It was my fantasy Beth. I never expected it to become reality. I would have never told you about it if it wasn't for the other night. If you want to stop now, I will. I don't want to do this all the time. To be honest, I think the mental images of the last three days will fuel my fire for a long time. I will never forget it. I have loved the last few days, but I don't want to change our way of life. If we never do this again it will more than I ever dreamed possible. Thank you for that Beth."

"I understand how you could feel humiliated by losing control. I have never seen you lose control before, not like you did tonight. To me though, it was your final submission. You became lost in your pleasure and lust. I know you felt humiliated and vulnerable Beth, but I became overwhelmed when I saw it happen. I think it was the last part of my fantasy and I knew you weren't just acting for me either."

"I lost control too Beth. I began to cum and it didn't end until we fell. I loved watching you lose control. I lost tract of your partners too."

"I don't want our lives to change. I don't want to live like this all the time. I have enjoyed it more than you will ever know Beth, and I thank you for that. If we ever do this again depends upon us. Never forget that this is for our pleasure. We can take it or leave it."

We sat in silence for a long time.

Beth finally rose and took my hand. "I want you Steve. I want to make love with you." I couldn't help but beam.

We walked downstairs and I headed for the door. Beth hesitated and looked around. I realized that we had not said goodbye to Matt or Eileen.

Beth smiled and pulled me toward the couples room. The one with windows was the only one available. We slipped inside shutting the door behind us.. I shut the sheer curtains and turned off the light.

Beth laid me down on the small bed and straddled me. With a quick lean forward, she guided my cock into her. I took the opportunity to suck her left nipple. She began to pump slowly up and down. She was wet and wonderful. I was hard as a rock, but I was certain I could never climax again. I instinctively reached for her clitoris to add stimulation. She rolled her eyes and stopped me.

"We are going to have to leave him alone for awhile honey. He's taken quiet a beating tonight," she said with a frown.

As I lay back to enjoy the show I noticed shadows outside the windows.

"We have a disappointed audience dear," I whispered.

Beth glanced at the window and grinned mischievously. She turned the lights on and dimmed them to a gentle glow and then she opened the curtain.

"We must not disappoint our audience," she said as she leaned back over me and continued to move to and fro.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I noticed a trace of saltiness. As she made love to me I thought about the night. I thought about my lovely wanton wife. I thought about the profile she was presenting to our audience. God I loved this!