Caribbean Fantasy Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the only one I want," Tony said as genuinely as he could. I knew his words were true relationally. I know he loves me. But I also couldn't help realizing that if he were alone with her in that pool, on an otherwise completely empty ship, in the middle of the Caribbean, it would be hard for him to resist fucking her so hard that the waves in the pool would rival the ocean.

"Show me," I answered. He knew I meant he could show me by not being distracted by the view across from us. I secretly also wanted him to show me by taking me in the middle of that pool. With the drinks in me, and the way I felt, all he would need to do is ask. He leaned over from his lounge chair and gave me a long loving kiss. I wanted more, but felt reassured.

The Latin loiterer across from us rolled over to sun her back. I took it as her concession of defeat. She reached around and untied the string of her bikini to prevent a tan line across her back before closing her eyes under the hot sun. I couldn't help admiring her beautifully round olive-colored ass covered only by a small strip of orange down the center. It was a form that all other asses wanted to be made from. Like the finest of art in a museum that draws a person to be consumed by its beauty, her ass not only dared to be caressed, it begged to be fucked. I realized she didn't roll over to concede. I picked up the last Caribbean Magic, moved the straw to the side with my finger before throwing it back. The icy drink coated my throat. My head spun with its enchantment. I laid back and closed my eyes.

It was only a few minutes before my light doze was interrupted. I looked over to Tony and saw him staring with concentrated attention in front of him. Jealousy surged through me and was confirmed when I turned and saw the Brazilian bombshell turning back over. Sweat dripped off her body like flavored sugar down a popsicle. Her large brown tits almost escaped her unsecured bikini top as she sat up, leaned forward and reached for the loose strings on each side. She worked to lasso and secure her breasts within the tiny material. She held the gripped attention of everyone around in suspense.

"That's it!" I yelled louder than I meant. "I lay here like this for you, and all you can do is stare at her?"

"No, no!" Tony said trying to explain. "That's not true."

"Give me a break!" I said, standing up aiming another glare at my competition across from us. My head spun and body buzzed from the continuing affects of the drinks. "Enjoy yourself. I'm going to the cabin," I said red-faced from the sun and anger. My heart pounded with jealousy and passion with every lone step across the long wet deck. I felt sexually frustrated from the build up of anticipation for the cruise, the drinks working their magic in me, the sexual excitement of my conga exhibition, and now seeing Tony look at another woman. It was the last straw. I felt like I was going to explode. It made me competitive more than angry. How could he?

I stomped past a pick-up game of ten men playing basketball on the small basketball court near the entrance to the mid-ship elevators. Recognizing me from the conga, they paused to delay their game long enough to shout catcalls and cabin numbers in appreciation. I slowed my pace considering the possibilities. I was ready to harness my passion and fury in a way that would drain every one of them dry, and leave me wonderfully wrecked in the process. I smiled and winked at them. "Thanks boys," I said as I continued past. "Your flattery will get you everywhere."

I walked to the cabin, moved the "do not disturb" sign out the outside handle and slammed the door behind me. This isn't the way I imagined the cruise starting. I asked myself again, how could he, when I look like this? I wondered what he was doing? Was he going to hit on her? Would he follow me back here?

I turned the shower on to rinse off, pulled my infamous bikini top off and threw it on the bed. Shower steam began to fill the cabin, signaling the hot water was ready. I untied the strings at each hip, tossed the small fabric on the bed next to the top and stepped into the hot shower.

Tony sat alone on the deck where I left him, stunned and feeling a bit awkward at my dramatic exit. Things had started so well. He ordered another beer, knowing I would need time to cool off. He laid back and closed his eyes thinking it would help make the awkwardness go away.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I did anything to make your girlfriend upset." Tony opened his eyes toward the smooth sultry feminine Latin accent. Her beauty was even more breathtaking up close.

He immediately sat up, hoping his dick wouldn't. "She's my wife," Tony clarified. "No, you didn't do anything. It was me. She thought I was staring at you, and got angry."

"Were you?" she asked.

"No. Ah, yeah a little, but only in admiration," he said feeling awkward and not wanting to insult. "I mean, we both noticed you and how beautiful you are, but I love her."

"I can tell," she said. "It's ironic. I sat over there because of her. I saw her in the conga line and thought, that's someone I want to get to know on this cruise. I came over here to sit closer to her to hopefully meet. She seems fun."

"She is," Tony answered. "She's awesome."

"My name is Gabriela."

"I'm Tony," he said offering a handshake. "My wife's name is Jill."

"Nice to meet you Tony. I feel badly," Gabriela confessed. "I'd like to try make it up to you."

Tony felt his dick begin to respond dangerously to what she might mean. "Ah, that's nice of you Gabriela, but I'm loyal to Jill and at this point in the cruise I think it's a good thing if I stay that way -- as tempting as any offer might be."

Gabriela laughed. "No, no. I'm flattered, but my offer isn't anything like that. Your wife is upset at you. She may be upset at me. Where I come from, women can share with each other in ways men never can. We can make things all right. I'd like to go try."

"I don't know," Tony said. "She doesn't know you, and..."

"Exactly," Gabriela interrupted. "I know I can make her feel better."

Tony hesitantly pondered her offer. She sounded confident, like she's done this before.

"What have you got to lose?" she asked. "You can sit here all alone and do nothing, or let Gabi do what Gabi does." Gabriela smiled. There was a lot about Gabi that made her difficult to refuse.

"OK," Tony agreed. "OK."

"What's her cabin number?" she asked.

"1025," Tony answered, still hesitant.

"May I have your keycard please?"

"Keycard? Why?" Tony asked.

"If I knock on the door, do you think she will let me in?"

"Probably not," Tony answered. "She's too stubborn and competitive."

"Then I'll need your keycard to fix this."

Tony felt nervous about giving a stranger his keycard, even one this beautiful.

"I'll tell you what Tony. Here's my keycard." Gabriela held her card in front of Tony's face. "I am in cabin 1069 on the same floor. You can go try it right now."

Tony took her keycard.

"If I don't fix this," she added, "and you don't have a place to sleep, then you can have me and my cabin to enjoy all night."

Tony looked at Gabriela and couldn't imagine a better offer. He pulled his keycard out of his swimsuit pocket and handed it to her. "OK then," he agreed. "She's in 1025. One way or another, I suppose I'll see you later."

Gabriela smiled. "Yes you will. For this to work, I'll need you to not interrupt us. Promise?"

"OK," Tony agreed. "She's all yours."

Tony watched as Gabriela sauntered across the long pool deck. Most of him hoped she could work things out with Jill. Gabriela stopped at the bar and ordered two Caribbean Magic specials to take with her before disappearing through the large doors toward the cabins.

The hot shower felt good after our day of travel and the sweat that coated my body from the conga and scorching sun. I let the water run over me before caressing my body with my hands filled with liquid soap. My fingers slid easily over my rebel breasts, across my stomach and between my legs. With one hand I pinched my slippery nipples, while the other began to do its work in my love box. I moaned as my imagination took me into a fantasy of interrupting that basketball court of ten men by challenging them to a game of horse, wearing nothing by my infamous bikini. Rather than costing a letter, any missed shot would lose a piece of clothing. When the clothing is gone, then I'd willingly give them anything else they wanted. If it were tennis, I would have half a chance. I was runner up in State championships in high school. But the one sport I've never been good at is basketball. To walk onto that court in real life or fantasy meant one certain outcome. The possibilities sent chills through my body; my skilled fingers worked to bring the massive pent-up orgasm to fulfillment. "Oh god, oh god," I said as my knees began to weaken. I imagined twenty big strong hands with ten long hard dicks moving in and over my body in every way they wanted. "Oh god!" I shouted louder as the orgasm grew close to the point of no return.

I heard the sound of the keycard beep, the handle turn and the door to the cabin open between my moans. "Damn it," I thought to myself. I didn't want Tony to have the satisfaction of hearing me explode in pent-up orgasm. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of knowing it was happening, even if it was from a fantasy of a full court press by ten men in the middle of a cruise ship basketball court. I took long deep breaths to regain my composure, allowing the water to continue to pour over me. The long hot shower filled our cabin with a thick fog of steam. I didn't say a word, forcing him to sit in the steamy silence as I finished my shower. I turned off the water and pulled the curtain back to reach for a towel. I ran my hand along the wall where I knew the towels had been, but couldn't find one. "Can you hand me a towel please?" I asked, breaking the silence in a stiff tone.

A towel silently appeared through the steam in front of me. I took it and began to dry off. I resisted the urge to say, "thank you." I refused to give him anything, even a polite word, until I was ready. To make matters worse, he interrupted an incredible fantasy and massive orgasm that I was more than ready for.

"You're welcome," the sultry female Latin voice said softly.

I didn't recognize the voice. "Who are you?" I asked panicked, slightly comforted that the strange voice is a woman. "Are you our cabin attendant?"

She offered a small laugh. "No."

"Who are you?"

"I'm a friend. I'm here to see you," came Gabriela's simple replies.

Her voice was calm and reassuring, but we didn't know anyone else on the cruise. "How'd you get in here?" I asked.

"Tony gave me his keycard."

"I don't understand," I said confused, feeling a little reassured that it was someone Tony knew. "Look, whoever you are, I don't have anything on -- I mean anything" I quickly finished drying myself off. The cover of steam shielded my nakedness; the same steam prevented me from seeing my intruder. My face still felt flushed from my near-orgasm.

"Fair is fair," Gabriela said. "You want me to take my clothes off? I'm only wearing a bikini."

"What?" I asked. "No. What do you want?"

"Here," her voice answered. I felt nylon material of a bikini top come through the steam and land on my shoulder. I recognized the bright orange pattern instantly.

"It's you!" I said stunned. "What are you doing in my cabin? Get out."

"My name is Gabriela," she answered with a small laugh. Another piece of material penetrated the fog and hit my breast. "There. Now you have more clothes than I do."

The Latin bombshell, possibly the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, was standing naked on the other side of a wall of steam in my cabin. The last person on the ship -- on earth, I would have expected.

"What do you want? What are you doing?" I asked again.

"I'm here to help."

"Help? I think you've done enough."

"Look Jill, neither of us have anything on; two women with nothing to hide on a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean ocean. The only two keycards for the room are inside with us, and the 'do not disturb' sign is on the outside. You can open the cabin door anytime you want. But, until then, I have another Caribbean Magic drink for each of us."

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"I'll be honest Jill, I want you."

"What do you mean you want me?" taking a step back into the shower, still hidden by the thick fog of steam.

"Look, come take your drink and let me explain. Nothing's going to happen here that you don't want."

I stepped out through the dissipating steam into the main room of the cabin. She was more perfect naked than in that skimpy bikini. Something in me hoped there might have been at least one small flaw under that tiny bikini.

"Here," she said handing me the drink. "Salute."

I took a sip of the familiar drink, and immediately felt its buzz.

"You completely misread me out there on the pool deck," Gabriela began with the friendly warm smile like the one she gave me earlier. "I purposely sat across from you because I saw you in the conga line and decided you were the most impressive, interesting, fun person I've seen on this entire ship so far. Time is short, so I decided to move over to where you were sitting to hopefully meet you."

I was surprised and strangely flattered. I took another sip.

"I had no intention of distracting Tony from you. Don't get me wrong. He's handsome. I like men, and if he were available on this cruise, he would be on my short list. But, I find you every bit as attractive as him."

"Me?" I said shocked, that she would find another woman attractive, and that she herself was the definition of beauty.

"You're beautiful Jill. You're gorgeous. You're sexy. There isn't a man or woman on this ship that wouldn't want to have their way with you."

"Except Tony," I answered sulking.

"That's not true, and I suspect you know that. He might admire what he sees when glances at a beautiful woman, like any man does, but you're the one he wants."

A magnetic pause of truth filled the room.

"He's not alone."

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at you. You're one of the sexiest people on this ship, but for some reason you're sabotaging the possibilities. You look like you're all worked up. From one woman to another, if I have ever seen sexual frustration, it is written all over that gorgeous face of yours."

I felt like this complete stranger was reading me like a well-worn book.

Gabriela reached over and caressed my arm. "If you are going to enjoy this cruise, we need to do something about that."

"We?" I asked. I nervously poured the rest of the drink down my suddenly-parched throat.

"You and me," Gabriela answered. "We both like men, but no one knows what a woman wants like another woman, right?" I allowed her to take the towel from my hand, and remove it from covering my body. I felt the buzz of the drink intensify. "I can tell you are a one-man woman. That'll never change. But it doesn't mean two friends can't help each other out and enjoy what only women-friends can know."

"Tony knows you're here? He knows about this?" I asked surprised.

"He gave me the keycard and I think his exact words were, 'she's all yours.'"

Her words enticed me. They seemed genuine, unrushed and inviting. My near-orgasm in the shower ached for release. Somehow I knew she would be as good as she was beautiful and confident. "I've never been with a woman," I confessed. "I just never..."

"And look at you," Gabriela interrupted. "We both know if you don't do something to deal with that pent-up sexual frustration, you're not going to be with your man either. This cruise will never be what you dreamed it might be with Tony."

Everything I felt inside confirmed Gabriela's words. The permission and aphrodisiac properties of the drink stirred my curiosity. She laid my wet towel on the dresser, finished her drink and took a step toward me.

"Were you masturbating in the shower?" Gabriela asked boldly in a soft tone.

It seemed there was nothing she didn't know about me. Her gentle tone made me feel safe, like an old friend. "Yes," I confessed with a reminiscent small smile, "but I got interrupted before something amazing was about to happen."

"Well, that's not very nice of me," she answered back mischievously. "But I'm glad. If I promise to make it more amazing than it was going to be, would you let me make it up to you?"

My head spun from the conversation and rum. Inhibition vaporized like steam from the shower. I felt desperate for an orgasm that would set me free. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen stood in front of me, glistening with oil and promising to take me on an amazing excursion like only a woman can. I've never had interest in being with a woman, but something in me wanted to be consumed by her. Part of it was my competitiveness that took satisfaction from the idea of having her before any man on the ship, including Tony. More compelling was a deep intuitive confidence that Gabriela would know how to take me in ways beyond anything I had ever experienced. My eyes revealed my answer before my words. She gently kissed my neck as one of her hands moved around to caress my back and the other moved to my breast. "Yes," I moaned softly in concession. I surrendered to anything she wanted. Cold-chills covered my body. There really was no holding back.

Her thick lips offered slow gentle kisses up my neck and to my cheek. Her large oiled breasts pressed against mine as she pulled herself close. My body began to melt at her calm sultry whisper in my ear. "Relax Jill. Relax and let go. Relax your mind. Let go of all inhibitions. Let fantasies run free." I surrendered to her soft permissive words and Latin accent. Her lips moved to mine; our long first kiss felt like soft satin. I dropped my head back as she slowly lowered herself in front of me with tender kisses down my neck. My nipples immediately hardened in anticipation. Her long fingers of both hands took hold of each small cheek of my ass to pull me close. Her tongue played with my erect nipple on my left tit before sucking it in between her luscious lips. I moaned. Her lips, tongue and teeth took turns massaging my nipple in a way that awakened my love box. She moved to my right breast to give equal attention.

"Oh god," I said out loud. I had never felt such an immediate powerful connection between my nipples and cunt. It was as if she was using my nipples to sound an alarm below for what was coming its way. My knees began to buckle. Her hands moved from my ass, down the back of my legs to the back of my weak knees. She seized the moment by pulling them toward her, lowering my back on to the bed behind me. She slid on top of me; as her mouth continued undeterred, engulfing much of my right breast. My hands moved to the back of her head, running my fingers through her long black hair as encouragement.

Gabriela slowly descended my body, kissing my abs as she made her way toward the ultimate prize. My shaved pussy buzzed in anticipation. It had been more than four weeks since my last orgasm. I used the month before our cruise to shamelessly tease Tony in hopes of building sexual anticipation. I told him four weeks of seductive teasing without giving would make us so sexually hungry, we might never leave our cabin. The only downside of sexually preparing Tony for our cruise was my own heightened need for release. I couldn't remember feeling more sexually pent-up. The combination of four weeks of anticipation, the aphrodisiac properties of Caribbean Magic, my hot shower, the fantasy of being taken by ten basketball studs, and the masterful touch of this Brazilian bombshell were all coming together as a perfect storm. I felt Gabriela's long fingers spread my pussy lips wide. The button of my clit throbbed like a beacon for my pussy desperate to be rescued. If the skills of her tongue and lips on my nipples were any indication of what they would be on my pussy, the imminent flood of the cabin may require life vests. I looked down and caught her large brown eyes looking at mine as she lowered her thick expert lips to my waiting pussy.