Caribbean Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_man_
_man_
4 Followers

The bread was soon finished and they began to swim back towards the boat. Kirk saw an octopus and tried to point it out to the girls, but they couldn't see it. On the surface, he showed Giselle and Caroline how to buddy-breath and clear the pressure and then grabbed Giselle's hand and swam down, slowly. He stopped at 10 feet to let Giselle adjust to the pressure and then he took his mouthpiece out and passed it to her. She blew into the regulator to clear it and then took two deep breaths before passing it back to Kirk. They swam down to 30 feet, where the octopus was clutching a rock. Giselle swam free for nearly a minute, and then headed up on her own with Kirk following. Kirk then took Caroline down. At the bottom, she took several breaths and swam around, coming back to Kirk again and again for more air. Finally, she swam back quickly, took some breaths from Kirk's scuba tank and motioned for him to follow her. She swam ahead and Kirk could see, though the fins cutting the water just inches from his mask, her strong legs and, up higher, the bathing suit conforming to every curve of her body. With each stroke of her legs, her ass cheeks clenched tight and released and between her legs, he could see the furrow as the wet bathing suit parted the lips of her vagina. She stopped and pointed out to him two more octopus, clenched and seemingly fighting, their skins changing colors from tan to red and back again. She pointed to the surface he followed her up.

"Were they fighting?" she exclaimed.

Kirk smiled and then answered, "No, they were reproducing."

After nearly an hour of swimming, the headed back to the boat. Kirk broke out food and drink, including a bottle of wine. Accompanied by the sound of the water gently slapping the hulls, and comforted by the cooling breeze and hot sun, they relaxed in the shade of the canopy and ate and talked about the different fish and coral they had seen. They were especially curious about what it was like to live on the boat and Kirk told them the both the good and bad. Kirk pulled the shower head up through the hatch over the bathroom and allowed the sisters to quickly rinse off the salt water and he took a brief rinse too. They agreed that they would rest for a little while, then take another swim and return to the beach. The two girls went forward to lay on the 'trampoline', the netting that connected the bows of the two hulls, and get some sun. Kirk watched as Giselle quickly stripped off her top and lay back, while Caroline simply adjusted the hems of her bathing suite to match the tan lines she already had. He grabbed a book and lay on a cushion in the cockpit. The exercise, heat and wine soon had their effect and within minutes, he was asleep.

He dreamed of faceless women swimming nude around him and when he reached out to touch them, they would disappear. Finally he was able to catch one, who immediately began to stroke his cock through his bathing suit. She was reaching to pull the suit off when Kirk woke with a start. Giselle was kneeling next to him, looking him in the eyes as she gently, almost languidly, stroked the bulge in his swim suit. He started to sit up, but Giselle put her free hand on his shoulder and forced him back. She reached into his shorts and grabbed his cock so that it was pointing straight up and the head was poking out of his suit. She rubbed the ball of her thumb over the underside of the tip until a small drop of pre-cum appeared and then she spread that around with her thumb. Kirk started to speak, but Giselle put a finger to her lips, indicating silence and nodding over her shoulder toward the front of the boat where Caroline was. She leaned over and blew her warm, moist breath on his cock, and then sucked the head of his penis into her mouth. Kirk lay back, foggy with sleep and wine, knowing that he was no longer dreaming ...wondering if it had been a dream.

Giselle pulled his shorts down, freeing his cock and balls. She dragged her wet tongue down the underside of the shaft and gently licked his balls and then moved her head back up to suck his penis deep into her mouth. Her mouth was full of saliva and the suction and action of her tongue was intensly pleasurable. He started to stroke her bare back with his hand and then slid it down to stroke her bottom. Giselle reached back and grabbed his hand, holding on to the first two fingers. She guided his hand down to the crotch of her suit and guided his finger under the leg opening. His fingers encountered hot, wet skin and then she pushed down, so that both fingers sank into her cunt. He heard and felt her give a little grunt and his fingers slipped in to their full length. She moved her hand down to hold his wrist and then started to pump her hips. The sensations were almost overwhelming; his cock felt like it was surrounded by a warm, wet gel and his fingers felt the slick heat of pussy hunching up and down. He pressed his fingers down and was answered by a low moan and increased suction. The hand stroking his balls slipped back and teased the sensative place behind his balls and then, grabbing his saliva covered cock in a firm grip, she started to stroke the length of him, except for the head, which she continued to suck. This was more than Kirk could take; arching his back, he started to spray cum deep into Giselle's mouth. Giselle pushed her cunt down hard on his fingers and held it. He could feel the tension in her muscles mount until it felt like the walls of her cunt were vibrating and then she gave a deep moan and he felt the waves of her orgasm roll down his fingers.

Giselle gently sucked the last drops of cum from his penis and then pulled his shorts back up and slowly pulled his hand away from her pussy. She looked him in the eyes and gave him an enigmatic smile as she licked a drop of semen which formed at the corner of her lips. She motioned with her finger again, whispering a "shhhh" and turned and went forward, stopping to grab the seawater bucket. Kirk knew what was next and not wanting any part of it, he stood and grabbed his mask and fins and went to the side. He looked forward just in time to see Giselle dump the cool seawater on her still-sleeping sister, and shrieking with laughter, jump over the side. Kirk went over the side too and floated for a moment while he got the fins on and the mask adjusted. Giselle was holding on to the ladder and Kirk submerged and swam towards her. As he got closer, he could see her holding the crotch of her bikini bottoms off to one side, and then he saw a faint jet of fluid. He realized that she was peeing in the warm seawater and was fascinated to see the faintly yellow stream of urine dilute in the water and be carried off by the current. As he swam closer, he also saw a thicker fluid leak from the lips of her vagina and hang in the current before diluting away. Realizing this was a private moment, he swam back to where he had jumped in before coming up for air.

Caroline, the front of her suit wet and clinging to her softly rounded belly, yelled at her sister and then jumped into the water next to her. Grabbing her sister by her shoulders, she quickly dunked her and then swam off, using long, powerful strokes. Giselle climbed back on the boat to retrieve her bikini top and grab their snorkling gear. After a little more splashing and playing, the three swam off for another tour of the reef and the edges of the small island's one sandy beach. The area was teeming with fish and Kirk was tempted to break out the spear gun to collect his dinner, but decided that the girls may not like it.

He didn't notice the cloud line until just a few minutes before the squall hit. In this part of the Caribbean, it usually clouded and rained for a short time each day in the early afternoon, but this was no fluffy rain cloud. This line of clouds were dark gray and fast moving, and he could see flashes inside which indicated lightning. He knew he could not beat this squall back to port, but they were in the lee of the island, which would lessen the storm's effects. He ordered everyone back onto the boat. Once on-board himself, he made sure the main anchor line was secure and then grabbed the second anchor and dove back into the water which was now getting choppy. Finding a suitable outcropping of rock, Kirk placed the anchor so it would hold, but still be retrievable, and then swam back to the boat. The radio was full of reports of hard rain and high winds.

Giselle and Caroline sat wrapped in towels in the main cockpit, looking a little nervous. Kirk reassured them that he had faced bigger storms at sea and this storm would not be severe since they were partially protected by the island. Just as he said that, the rain started to pour down. Posiden, the kitten, streaked out of the fold in the sail he had been sleeping in and skidded across the deck into the hatchway to the main cabin. Kirk stepped from under the canopy to let the cool rainwater wash the salt from his skin and he was soon joined by Giselle, who stripped off her top again. Caroline, looking nervous, stepped briefly into the rain and Kirk noticed her nipples, larger than her sisters, strain against the material of her bathing suit. After towelling off, Kirk poured some more wine and turned on the small stereo, filling the cockpit with music. The chop of the waves was making the boat both pitch and roll and the motion soon took a toll on Caroline, who paled noticeably. Kirk suggested that she lay down in the main cabin and he folded away the table and opened the bunk there. After a few moments, Caroline told them that she felt a little better, and after a few more minutes, fell asleep. Giselle looked in on her sister and then pulled the hatch halfway shut.

"She is my sister and I love her," she said "but sometimes I wish she would go away."

Kirk didn't respond to that, having something else on his mind. "Are we going to talk about what happend after lunch?" he asked.

Giselle smiled and said "You Americans like to talk about things alot. The sun and sand and water makes me feel sensous, no? I could tell, even in sleep, that you felt the same way. So I did what I did."

"Will it happen again?" Kirk asked in anticipation.

Giselle looked at him like she might regard a cute puppy and said "Maybe, maybe not. Caroline like you, I think. I like you too. We will see."

"I'm too old for her," Kirk replied.

"Oh, that is too American. Our father is much older than our mother and my first lover was 15 years older than me. Besides, she is a virgin and an experienced man is good for the first time."

"You don't know if I am experienced or not; I didn't have to do much," Kirk added.

Giselle gave a little laugh and agreed, and then looked into the cabin again to check on her sister. Seeing that she was still asleep, she pushed he bikini bottoms down her legs and stepped nude into the rain and started to use the edge of her hand to squeege the salt residue off her body.

Kirk looked at her body with a deep desire. He tan was complete, so he knew that she spent some time at the one beach on the island where full nudity was permitted. Her pubic hair was thick but neatly trimmed, light brown in contrast to the thin blond hairs on her upper legs. As she turned, he saw that her ass was tight and compact. He stepped into the rain with her, his erection showing fully under his swim suit. Giselle backed up from him and then reached down and started to run her hand up and down in her her pubic hair until is was wet and clinging to her skin. Kirk could clearly see the outer lips of her pussy and he watched as she moved her legs further apart and ran her finger tip between the pouting lips to slightly part them. She stepped further apart again and moved her hips down and forward. Kirk got the message.

He stepped to her and then kneeled , his nose just inches from the wet pubic hair. He saw the faint outline of her hooded clitoris as it started to swell and rise between the outer lips and he leaned forward to kiss the very top of her vulva. She pressed her hips harder into his face and he reached up with his hands to part her vaginal lips so he could slide his tongue over the bud of her clit and then down to tender inner lips, which were wet with rain and Giselle's natural lubrication. She tasted, at first, just like salt water. Soon her own natural taste, musk and fruit, overwhelmed the salt water taste as Kirk continued to lick and suck on her tender cunt. He pushed a single, slim finger into her and started a slow fucking motion while his other hand started to knead the skin of her ass and trace the flow of rainwater down her spine to the crease between the cheeks of her ass and to the tiny puckered ring of her asshole. Giselle grabbed Kirk's head and pressed him hard into her and then pulled him up till he was standing. Kirk grabbed Giselle's hand and led her to the hatch which lead down into the port hull, where he slept. Giselle pushed Kirk down onto the neatly made bunk and stripped off his bathing suite in one motion. Grabbing his cock, hard but cold from the rain, she sucked it into her warm, wet mouth creating a sensation that nearly caused Kirk to cum. She slide her mouth up and down the length of his cock several times, until it was warmed and shiny with saliva. She stood and then straddled Kirk, placing his cock into the slick entrance to her pussy and sinking down on it until it was buried deep in her and her pubic mound was pressing against his. She started to rock against him, looking down on him with her mouth slightly open, breathing deeply. Kirk started to respond by moving his hips to get more friction but Giselle stopped him. She was in charge of this event, he thought. He moved his hand up to stroke her breasts, starting to pinch her taut nipples and working out to the sensative sides. His fingers trailed up to her underarms and thin wisps of hair there, starting to drip with sweat.

He trailed his other hand up her thigh and then around her hip to her bottom. He gently rested his hand on the taut cheek, feeling the muscles contract and relax as she moved up and down on his cock. Moving his hand back, he trailed the tips of his fingers in the furrow of her ass, feeling the smooth tight skin, then the puckered anus and finally, the warm and wet bottom of her pussy as she moved up on his cock and paused for a moment before pushing down, hard. On the next stroke, he pressed his fingers in so that he felt her flesh give and touched, for a moment, the underside of his cock before it was engulfed again. As he did this, Giselle paused again, so on the next stroke he pressed harder, actually feeling his finger tip push into her ass. Giselle issued a low moan, excited by the sensation of having her tender anus brushed by Kirk's finger tips. She hunched lower and Kirk moved his hand from her breast to between her legs, pushing his hand between them so that her clitoris had more direct contact and his fingers could feel the loose, wet skin at the top of her slit. Now she stretched, holding Kirk in a powerful grip while her hips pumped up and down. Kirk's other hand gripped her ass and he moved his finger up the down the shallow furrow, brushing from cunt, to asshole, to the base of her spine and back. Giselle now seemed frantic and her rhythm fell off as she moved her hips around trying to find that one sensation which would drive her over. She started to make little grunting sounds deep in her throat and began to piston her cunt up and down with fast, shallow strokes as spasms started to move through her legs and arms. She pushed down hard on Kirk's cock and then stopped moving as waves of pleasure radiated out from her center. She moaned softly in Kirk's ear and then was silent except for her deep breathing. Kirk's cock was still hard and pulsing in her pussy and she must have realized that he had not yet cum, so she rose up again, bracing herself on her outstreched arms as she set a rhythm of deep long strokes.

Kirk arched his back, pushing the head of his cock into the velvety folds of her cunt. He tried to kiss Giselle, but she moved away and shook her head and started to move faster. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open and Kirk wondered if she was going to cum again. He moved slightly so that the head of his cock was sliding deep into her cunt, the sensative underside in constant contact with the moist walls of her vagina. The pressure built up inside of him and he started to move his hips, trying to match her rhythm. Soon he was focused on that spot of intense pleasure and mounting pressure in his balls. He felt his cock start to pulse and the pleasure peaked and he bit his tongue to keep from making too much noise. Just as he felt the first jet of semem race from his balls, Giselle reached down between and pulled his cock out, grabbing it tightly in her hand and stroking him. The feel of the cool air and the tight grip of her hand stroking the head of cock electrified him and he shot stream after stream of cum up on to her belly and into her hand, where she used the warm liquid as lubricant to further increase his pleasure. Kirks head whipped back and forth on the bunk as intense feelings spread from his cock to his head. As the jets of sperm decreased in intensity, so did the action of her hand, until finally, she gently stroked his wet, softening cock. She bent forward and kissed him lightly on the lips and then stood and pulled her bikini bottoms on. She poked her head out of the hatch, and satisfied that Caroline was still in the main cabin, went into the cockpit.

Kirk slowly stood, feeling lightheaded with the powerful intensity of his orgasm. He pulled on his bathing suit, feeling a shock as the cold damp material touched his cock, and then joined Giselle rinsing in the rain.

Part Two

When the squall passed, Kirk retrieved the anchors and set a short sail in the still gusty winds for the trip back for the island. Caroline, refreshed from her nap and no longer seasick, joined Giselle on the trampoline as Kirk steered. Giselle had virtually ignored him since leaving his cabin and Kirk didn't know how to react to a women who so clearly knew what she wanted and when she wanted it. He had his share of brief encounters, but didn't recall being so business like about it. "Well, I know how some women feel," he thought as took a sighting on the beach-front restaurant and trimmed the sail slightly. After setting the anchor, he bundled the sisters into the Zodiac and took them to the beach.

The next morning, as he enjoyed his morning cup of coffee, a distinguised looking man in his mid-60's approached and introduced himself. He was Giselle and Caroline's father, and was very pleased to hear that they had enjoyed themselves a great deal. He had noted, however, that Giselle had not mentioned anything about payment.

Kirk blushed a little, thinking to himself that he had indeed been paid...but not in cash. He couldn't bring himself to ask Giselle for his expenses when he dropped them on the beach the previous afternoon, so he chalked it up to experience and was prepared to forget about it.

The father was tall and thin, wearing a loose shirt and linen trousers, his full head of white hair combed back over his tanned forehead. He sat, at Kirk's invitation, and ordered a cup of coffee. They talked as they drank the the strong brew, sharing a little about their lives. Monsieur Monart was impressed by Kirk's seeming independence and Kirk was impressed in return by Monsieur Monart's energy and and sucess in business. The girl's father soon came to the point of his visit. He and his wife would be traveling with the regional administrator over the next few days, visiting a number of French islands in the Caribbean, looking for potential sites for a series of small resorts he planned to build. He would be appreciative if he could hire Kirk and his boat for a few days or so to keep the girls occupied and out of trouble.

_man_
_man_
4 Followers