Caribbean Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_man_
_man_
4 Followers

Kirk saw an opportunity - the small group of resorts would need to be networked and share data - this was the opportunity he was seeking. He considered the offer and laid his cards on the table - telling the older man that he would like a chance to help with the resort's computing needs. They chatted some more and then shook on the deal. As he left, Monsieur Monart slipped a small envelop into Kirk's hand and told him he would wake the girls and they would come to the restaurant for breakfast shortly.

The envelope contained $150 in American dollars - less than the going rate, but more than his expenses. Tucking it into his shave kit, Kirk finished his breakfast and went to the pool house for his shower.

Returning to the restaurant, he spied Giselle and Caroline drinking coffee. Caroline had the tousled hair look of someone just awakened, but Giselle looked like she had never gone to sleep. He eyes were puffy and lips swollen. Neither reacted well to Kirks cheery greeting.

"Well, looks like a rough night for some of us," he said, feeling a twing of something that he couldn't put his finger on...not jealousy...perhaps anxiety. "Where do you want to go? Your father has arranged for me to be available for the next three days."

Caroline seemed to consider the offer, and then mentioned a small island at least four hours, by sail, away. It was uninhabited, a sand covered outcrop of reef, but it provided a good anchorage and excellent snorkling. Kirk agreed that it would be a good trip, but one that had to start early in the morning so they could spend a reasonable amount of time on the island.

"We can leave before lunch and sail back before dark or maybe we could sleep on the boat?" Caroline seemed much different from the sullen teenager of the day before. Perhaps seeing her older sister looking so miserable was cheering her up.

Giselle shrugged her shoulders and said she wanted to sleep. Caroline won out. Kirk made a quick mental list of supplies and told Caroline what the plan was. They had 90 minutes to get cleaned up and to pack a change of clothes.

Kirk quickly ran his errands, getting fresh fruit and vegtables and packing plenty of ice. Years of living alone had made him a passable chef and even though the galley on his boar was small, he would make sure no one starved. Several bottles of wine and two six packs of the Dutch beer which was ubiquitous on the island rounded out the groceries. He would need to stop at a dock to top of his fuel and water tanks too. He suspected that the girls would want fresh water showers in the morning.

The sisters were waiting for him, with small bags in addition to the duffle with their diving gear. Caroline looked freshly scrubbed and Giselle still looked miserable. As soon as they got on board, Giselle headed down into the main cabin, pulled the shades down and went to sleep. Caroline helped him put supplies away and, listening to instructions carefully, helped him get the main sail up. Kirk struck out up the windward coast of the island, heading for a dock that served the cluster of hotels on the islands sole nude beach. After nearly an hour of tacking later, he dropped the sail and motored up to the dock. The sound of the engines woke Giselle, who seemed somewhat refreshed by the nap and left the dock in search of a cup of coffee. Kirk supervised as the fuel tank was topped off with diesel and both water tanks filled to the spout with fresh water. Caroline grabbed her book and started to read - ignoring the people, most of them nude, walking on the sand at the head of the dock.

A few minutes later, Giselle appeared with another couple in tow, deeply tanned and wearing shorts and T-shirts. She introduced them as Nicole and Jean, friends from France. Jean was carrying a duffle stuffed with towels and Nicole was holding a knapsack. Nicole looked to be no more than 20, a slight girl with longish blond hair, tangled by the wind. Jean, perhaps 22, was also slender. His brown hair was tied in a ponytail. Both were tanned dark brown. They boarded the boat without asking and immeadiately made themselves comfortable in the shaded cockpit. Giselle gave Kirk and Caroline coffee that she had brought back from the beach cafe and then motioned to Kirk.

"My friends would like to go too." It came out as much a command as a request.

"I'm not sure we have enough food or space - but if you don't mind being cramped, it's o.k. with me. What do you think Caroline?"

Caroline was already chatting in French with the new arrivals - she gave a little shrug of her shoulders and continued to talk to Nicole.

Giselle said "They were friends from school."

"You just ran into them?" Kirk asked.

"No, I was with them last night and told them about sailing on this boat. I didn't know that you were going to stop here. They are at a small hotel here and I think they would like to get away." She pointed to a run-down hotel, set well back from the beach. It didn't appear to be air conditioned and Kirk knew that could be miserable.

"OK, let's have them go with us. I will get some more water and perhaps you can get some food for lunch, so the food I have on board will last longer."

Giselle collected Jean and went off to find food while Kirk purchased a 20 litre container of water and stowed it in the tiny shower. He could see them going through water quickly and he didn't want to run out. With Giselle and Jean back on board, Kirk started the engines, took a GPS reading and set out.

Giselle asked Kirk to run parallel to the nude beach on the way out so he steered a course close to the beach and raised the sails. Looking out over the clean white sand, he saw the deeply tanned bodies of the naturists and pink and red skinned new arrivals. At the edges of the beach, he saw a fully clothed tourist with a video camera taping the scene. Giselle, Jean and Nicole spotted some friends on the beach and shouted greetings. Caroline had her head buried in a book, ignoring the tableau of nude men and women just a hundred feet from her and Giselle started to tease her, shouting "Oh, look, he has a big one, look Caroline." Caroline blushed but kept her head down.

It soon became apparent that Jean and Nicole did not speak english, so conversation was limited to Kirk's limited french and gestures. They were friendly enough and Jean helped set the sails, putting his back into the winch and holding the lines. Once on course, Kirk set the steering gear and then showed them around the boat. There were bunks for everyone if Kirk broke out some more sheets, but Giselle said that she and Jean and Nicole would sleep in the main cabin's bunks, while Caroline took the bunk in the starboard hull, where the galley was. Kirk would keep his bunk in the port hull, with the electronics and head.

Giselle, Jean and Nicole went forward to the trampoline and lay in the sun. Caroline started to go with them, and then returned abruptly. Kirk leaned over the cockpit cowling and saw that the three of them had stripped off their clothes and were, apparently, going to sunbathe in the nude.

Caroline spread a towel out in the sun behind the cockpit, applied suntan oil to her shoulders and legs and stretched out on her back. She had a book out, and her mp3 player, but seemed restless. Kirk asked if something was bothering her. Caroline made a motion with her chin toward the front of the boat and said "I want to be with my friends, but they make it difficult to be comfortable."

"Does nudity make you uncomfortable?" Kirk asked.

"Maybe...it is not their being nude, it is the sex, all the time. Like there is nothing else in the world, no school, no work, no book!" Caroline had colored with emotion as she glared toward the front of the boat.

Kirk was a little suprised by what Caroline had said. She was French, where, it seemed, topless sunbathing and nude beaches elicited no more comment than price of a baguette.

"Sunbathing nude is not sex, Caroline. Especially here, with all the europeans."

Caroline was unimpressed. She picked up her book and said "You'll see".

In a few minutes, she was sleeping, warmed by the sun and rocked by the boat cutting across the waves. With the breeze steady at his back, Kirk had only to make minor adjustments to stay on course. He sipped a soft drink and relaxed, keeping the boat on the proper heading. His GPS told him that they were still 20 miles from the island - so they had at least three more hours to go. He turned the radar on for a moment and confirmed what his eyes told him - that there were no other boats in the vicinity. He had sailed to the island once before, with some friends from the States and tried to remember the best place to anchor for the over night stay when he heard the giggling from the front of the boat.

He ignored it and turned on stereo, softly playing some classical music. When the first track ended he heard the sounds again, giggling and then a soft moan. Kirk glanced back at Caroline, who slept on her back a few feet from him. He quietly opened the hatch to the main cabin which was directly in front of the wheel and which provided a view of the trampoline area.

Jean lay on his back, between the two women. Nicole was laying on her stomach, her head even with Jean's hip and her hand stroking Jean's cock. Giselle lay on side, kissing Jean. As Kirk watched, she reached for her bag and brought out a bottle of suntan oil. She poured some in her hand and reached down to spread the oil on Jean's balls, and up onto his cock. Nicole took her hand away, leaned over Jean and started to lick the head of his cock. Giselle rose to her knees and turned to face Jean, who promptly pushed his hand between Giselle's legs. Kirk felt a faint stab of jealousy as he watched the woman who had, a day earlier, woke him up with a blow job, rise on her knees enough to allow Jean to press two fingers into her wet pussy. Giselle kept a steady rhythm and then paused to pour oil directly onto Jean's cock and balls. Nicole was now sucking the tip of his cock. She reached out with her hand to stroke Giselle's leg and then reached up to pinch her nipples. Giselle took her free hand and slid her long middle finger into her mouth, sucking it and then pushed it into Jean's mouth. She trailed it down his chest and stomach and then pushed it into Nicole's mouth, alongside Jean's cockhead. She pulled it out and Kirk watched as she slid her hand down so that it disappeared from sight between Jean's legs. Jean slightly raised and parted his legs and then arched his back. Although Kirk could not see it, he new that Giselle had slid her finger in Jean's ass.

She continued to stroke his cock and Jean matched the pace with the fingers he was moving in and out of her cunt. Kirk could see the sunlight glinting off of the slickness which covered Jean's fingers and saw the way Jean pressed his thumb onto Giselle's clit. Jean suddenly arched his back and Kirk heard him groan. Nicole had taken his entire cock into her mouth and her cheeks hollowed with the force of her sucking. When Jean relaxed back onto the netting of the trampoline, Giselle pulled Nicole up and kissed her, a full open mouth kiss that broke long enough for them to show Jean their cum-coated tongues.

Giselle leaned over and took Jean's still stiff cock into her mouth, sucking hard while massaging his balls. Nicole swung her leg over so that she straddled Jean and then leaned back to allow Giselle to place the slick head of Jean's cock against the lips of her pussy. Kirk watched as she pushed down and the cockhead, still held by Giselle, pushed the swollen pussy lips apart and slid into the coral colored cunt. As soon as Giselle let go, Nicole started to piston her hips up and down. Giselle leaned to kiss Nicole's breasts and then swung her leg over so that she straddled Jean's head. She pushed her cunt down to Jean's face and he responded by moving his hand up to part her pussy lips and then started to tongue her clit. As she leaned further over, Kirk saw the cheeks of her ass part and her tight pink asshole come into view. Jean slipped a finger into Giselles cunt and stroked for a moment. He pulled it out and pressed it gently into the center of her anus and Giselle moved back on it, pressing the tight ring onto his finger. Jean moved it slowly in and out while he continued to lick her clit and the opening to her cunt.

Nicole was now leaning forward, still pumping her hips, her eyes closed and her mouth open and slack, her arms wrapped around Giselle, who had her head buried in Nicole's neck. Giselle, her back to Kirk's vantage point, was wet from her clit back to her asshole from Jean's tongue and the sweat running down her spine. Jean was still finger fucking her ass, long strokes from the tip of his finger down to the base. As Kirk watched, Giselle mashed her cunt into Jean's face and he could see spasms course through her body. She reached down and pressed her hand between Nicole's legs and started rubbing the top of her pussy as Nicole's orgasm started.

Kirk heard movement behind him and turned, embarrased, to see if Caroline was watching him. He was relieved to see that Caroline's book had slipped from her chest to the deck and Caroline just appeared to be waking up. At the same time, the clear and unmistakable sound of pleasure came from the front of the boat as Nicole came. Caroline heard it too; she made a face and then rolled over onto her stomach. She looked as Kirk and then said, simply, "I told you".

It took Kirk several minutes to recover from what he had seen. He was no prude - he had seen plenty of pornographic movies in his time - but he had never seen other people fucking in front of him. He knew that they would not have been able to see him through the heavily smoked plexiglass windows, but he was still amazed at the way they seemed to not care about the other people on the boat. Kirk looked again and saw that they all appeared to be asleep or deeply relaxed.

Caroline broke his reverie by asking him to put suntan oil on her back. Kirk kneeled beside her and gently rubbed the oil into her shoulders and down her back, then applied a second coat, this time massaging the oil into her skin. Caroline's eyes were closed and she had a just a hint of smile at the corner of her mouth. Kirk felt an erection start, a reaction more to what he had just seen and the warmth of Caroline's skin against his finger tips than any attraction to the young French girl laying next to him. He quickly got up and went back to steering the boat.

_man_
_man_
4 Followers