Caribbean Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

"That's not funny. You couldn't care less about me. First you tie me up, and then lock me in here in this...cave while you..."

She stopped as he got up and calmly opened the door. Blue sky was revealed through the open door. "You are free to leave."

She stayed where she was, uncertain. "Right now?"

"Yes. Right now."

"You won't stop me."

"Why would I stop you? There is no place for you to go. Let's go."

Rosa walked outside. Juan followed her out. He showed her a place where she could have some privacy. When she was finished taking care of business. He led her back to the hideout.

As they walked, she heard a plane. When she turned to look up to wave at it, Juan tackled her from behind, landing on top of her and a hand gripped her mouth.

"Be still," he hissed into her ear.

Like hell she would.

Her fists flashed, pummeling his shoulders while she kicked furiously. But there was no way to shift his big, powerful body. As the engine grew louder, she fought harder to break free, but he kept her pinned beneath him while she cursed beneath his hand. The thunder of her heart was so loud that she almost didn't hear the airplane as he flew overhead. There was no hope for escape. Furious she jammed her elbow upward, aiming for his throat, pleased to hear him grunt. But he still didn't get off of her.

Juan wanted Rosa. With her struggling, she had aroused him. Right now his erection was pressing into her groin. He opened her thighs by spreading his legs and their bodies ground together intimately. He was aroused she realized, and there was no escape.

Rosa's face flushed at the pressure of his shaft as it pressed against her. She jammed her elbow upward again, fighting blindly. What kind of a man was he? As she struggled, she saw his face, cold and determined above her. His fingers traced her features.

His fingers opened at her jaw and tightened.

He was going to choke her. She twisted as she felt his hand tighten on her neck. Beneath his hand on her mouth, she tried to scream but it didn't get past his hand. He searched for a certain spot carefully, pressing a spot at her ear.

Everything went black as white lights burst behind her eyes.

Damn her, Juan thought. If they'd been spotted, they would be down on the beach in minutes. He had no choice but to knock Rosa out. When he was sure the plane was out of sight, he picked up her limp body and threw her over his shoulder. He sprinted for the bunker. After laying her on her side on a cot, he debated whether or not to tie her hands to the metal frame. He decided not to. He'd deal with her when she'd awaken. She had great legs. None of that teenager, skinny look that too many women went for. The rest of her body was gorgeously curvy, even though she was too petite for his taste.

He wanted to kiss her. Juan frowned, wondering where the idea of kissing her had come from. Maybe it was because of the cramped space. Like it or not, he was stuck with her. He gazed at her buttocks, which were fully revealed. She wore thong panties that only covered her sex. From behind, he saw the outline of her nether lips through the thin material. A tattoo of an eagle with its wings spread, was on her lower back. He reached out a hand and touched her lightly on a buttock cheek. The flesh was firm and toned. He took one last look, and covered her shapely, naked legs with a blanket. He left her alone and went out to search for food.

Even as he searched for food, he still thought of her and that kept him aroused. Being in the military, he didn't have sex much. War was hell on his sex life. His libido was kept in check many times by conflicts. But sex was rampant in the military. Even being married didn't mean nothing for some soldiers. Sometimes they were lucky when a female soldiers serve beside them in combat related roles. He had come across an Air Force woman who was some kind of a specialist in water purification. By the end of the day, he had her under him, screwing her into oblivion; in Afghanistan. She was a lovely brunette with a gorgeous body. She was some guy's wife who was somewhere else. Soon he found out that she took one guy after the other to the supply shop, or wherever there was privacy. She would even double team. Being deprived of sex makes some men crazy. Sailors working on aircraft carriers often endured long months of no sex. Whenever some get off at a port, within an hour, they were with a prostitute to get relief. He had even heard of a married woman servicing men on a certain military ship. She began charging a certain amount for blowjobs; fifty bucks a pop. A petty officer arranged everything, and he'd take a percentage of what she'd make.

In one year, in the early 2000's, four percent of female service members had gotten pregnant by fooling around with soldiers. As soon as a female arrives, most guys began hitting on her. It did not matter if twenty or thirty other guys were doing the same thing. It was a contest. Most woman in the military were not really that gorgeous, but they were like beauty queens. A lot of them aren't used to so much male attention. They start to enjoy the attention, and get carried away. There was one woman who had sex with four different guys in one night. The first guy crawled in through the window, did his thing with her, and when he left, the second guy came in. He leaves, and the third comes. About twenty minutes later, the fourth guy came to her. What was disgusting about that, was she did not wash or clean up between guys, and they hadn't used a condom.

Of course, woman like that are the exception. Most woman in the military are just trying to do their jobs, and like anybody else, have the occasional no strings attached sex; a position made almost entirely untenable at times by the constant sexual harassment and double standards imposed by their male counterparts. If they filed a claim of sexual harassment, they are considered troublemakers. If they give it up, they are whores. If they abstain, they are bitches.

Juan's friend, Rick, had slept with more married women than women who weren't married. He also knew that army wives fooled around. It seemed that everyone was cheating, so it became more acceptable.

Once he and three of his friend's slept with the same woman; real beauty, dark hair, green eyes, large beautiful breasts with perfect little nipples. Her husband was in Afghanistan, and there was even a picture of them next to the bed stand beside them; her husband with his arms around her, looking happy as they were on some trip in the mountains. He had stared at that picture, as did his friends, as they screwed the man's lovely wife. He had even witnessed two guys going at each other as he had once searched for a private place so that he could masturbate.

Rosa awoke abruptly and she felt the room spin. Her head hurt and her mouth was dry. Something had awakened her, and she sat up. The door latch rattled and Rosa's fingers trembled as she pulled off the blanket from her legs and stood up. She leaned against the wall, waiting, fear making her heart pound. The door slowly opened, and an arm appeared, holding the biggest knife she had ever seen. At first she thought it was Juan, but when she saw the face, it was the face of a stranger.

In terror, she slowly edged along the wall as the man came toward her. Flat, cold eyes narrowed to focus on her. The big knife pointed right at her heart. She took a gasping breath, fighting panic, then feinted right, made a run for the door. Her attacker went after her, but just as he reached her, she grabbed a piece of metal from the floor and swung at his head, hitting him solidly. He swayed, lashing out furiously with his knife and slashed her arm, cutting her deep.

Tears blurred her vision, but she swung again, knocking the big knife out of the attacker's hand. He cursed as the blade clattered across the floor, then pitched forward onto the floor, seemingly knocked out.

Was she crazy? Rosa squeezed her eyes shut and dragged in air, shaking as panic hit her full force. She had just gone one on one with a mercenary wielding a huge knife. Who did she think she was taking on a killer?

When her shaking stopped, she straightened up slowly. Blood trickled down her slashed arm, and she felt...weird. Shock, she thought.

When she turned around, Juan was standing in the doorway, also gripping a huge knife. He looked menacing with it.

"What the heck happened here?"

Rosa just stared at him in confusion, caught by fear and fury. "I just...all of a sudden he was there, holding a huge knife. He tried to...he almost..." Her voice was shaking.

His eyes locked on the cut on her arm. "He hurt you." He pulled her against him and took a closer look. "Not deep, but I'll have to clean it."

Her legs started to buckle and she felt Juan's arms go around her, lifting her off her feet. "If you ever decide to kill me, do it fast, because I'm not very good with pain." She gave a weak laugh.

His lips curled into a smile. "Looks to me like you are a tough woman." His hand at her shoulder was surprisingly gentle and Rosa leaned on him just a little as he applied a bandage over the slash.

A noise alerted Juan. The man on the floor came to life and kicked out his legs. Juan parried, hit him twice and sent him back to the floor. He finished him off with a thrust to the heart with his big knife.

Juan came back to her. "You okay?"

"What about him?"

"He won't be bothering us anymore. I'll bury him somewhere in the trees."

Rosa felt faint, causing Juan to look at her more closely.

"Take deep breaths and try to relax."

Yeah, right. Like that was possible with a man so close to her in the middle of nowhere. She wanted to lean into him, to touch. It was very tempting. Very dangerous. She started to pull away, but felt his hands tighten.

"Don't move yet. Take it slow. Lean on me if you need to."

His voice was low and husky. For some reason her body warmed at the thought of sliding her arm around his waist, pressing closer to his strong body.

"I want you to go and bury the body."

Juan dragged out the body and buried it. When he returned, Rosa was sitting in the bed, leaning back against the wall. He had taken off his shirt, and she stared at his chest. It was ridged with muscles above sculpted abs. The close up view made fingers of heat pierce her deep within her body.

He was built. No, he was intensely hot. With a body like that, he made her wonder how those muscles would feel with her body on top of him in bed. Heat shot through her. What the hell was going on here? She didn't need a man. She didn't care how gorgeous he was. She'd had enough bad experiences to turn her off men for good. But she had never seen a specimen like this before.

Yeah, right.

Rosa realized that she never had such a physical reaction to any other man. Was it stress? The adrenaline rush of danger?

Her palms were sweaty. Her body was alive and restless, flushed with heat. She was seriously turned on, sensing him with every nerve in her body. Her nipples tightened, pushing against her bikini top. She wanted him.

This is not going to happen, she thought. Breathe before you pass out. She was going to do something crazy if she couldn't get herself under control. Like reaching out and grabbing him for the sheer pleasure of it.

What was she thinking? This man was going to leave her as soon as he was able. She couldn't afford to fall for him, couldn't afford to be seduced by a little skin. She was too smart for that. She had learned her lesson twice. She sat up and faced him, her legs hanging over the side of the bed.

His eyes went to her lips. "There is something I've been wanting to do for a while." His hands slipped to her shoulders.

Before she could get a chance to prepare, he was kissing her and it was amazing, full contact, hot and sensual.

Rosa couldn't move. Her skin was on fire, her blood heating her body. She wanted to kiss him back. His hands opened, lifted her face. She felt herself being pulled into his arms. The last thing she wanted was to pull away. They were strangers, she thought. Her mind told her to back off. Her body had other ideas. And right now, her body was the boss.

"There is something about you that makes me want to make love to you." His tongue licked the sensitive base of her throat, slow and erotic.

Good Lord, the man was like a drug. He made her breath back up in her throat, made her forget all the reasons that this was not wonderful, but a very dangerous, and wrong thing to do.

Then he bit her ear, drawing the lobe into his mouth. He leaned closer, forcing her to lay back onto the bed. He traced the line of her jaw and turned her face up, kissing her slowly while Rosa's toes curled. He kissed the curve of her shoulder, then feathered along the top edge of her bra.

This was wrong, a voice whispered. This could get her in serious trouble. Neither had birth control. But she didn't care. Something made her careless. Her nipples felt hot and tight as he edged closer with his lips.

"You could stop me." His fingers curled under the edge to push her bra aside. "It would be a good idea if you did." His mouth brushed the hollow between her breast. Her palms went damp and her hands moved, sliding through his hair. His tongue slid over her exposed nipple and she felt a sharp, intense tug of desire.

"Exquisite. Whatever you want, Rosa. However you want."

Her heart fluttered.

You, against the wall. No talking, no promises, just more of the dark pleasure wrapped around me and within me while you pound yourself into me.

"You...you don't have to do anything." Her breath caught. His mouth went to the other nipple. Her body melted, wanted everything and wanting it now.

His lips curled into a smile. "So you are turning down my offer?"

No! "Yes." She took a ragged breath. "Not that it isn't...not that I don't want you. I do, but..."

Her bra fell away. His tongue brushed across the tight, aching nipple and Rosa couldn't hold back a moan of pleasure. She needed to stop him because she was going to fall apart in his hands. And he had only kissed her. Then his thumb circled her areola, teasingly, not touching her nipple. It tightened even more.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

To hell with it. She wanted him. "Against the wall."

"That's not a good idea."

She wanted him inside her, rough and deep. "I don't care."

Juan lifted her up. He pulled the string on the bikini panties and they fell to the floor. Completely naked now, she pressed herself against him. When he got to the wall, she lifted a leg to wrap it around his thigh.

He muttered a curse, opened his pants, and freed himself.

It wasn't smart, but she had never wanted a man like this. Never, not even close. Why now? Why him?

Then thinking was forgotten as she felt him nudge her sex. She leaned back. When his mouth closed over her taut nipple, hot and wet, tugging at it, she wasn't thinking at all. Dimly she felt him turn and press her back against the cold rock. His hands trailed across her stomach, calluses scraping her sensitive skin.

"Take me," she rasped.

"Not yet."

"Why not? I..." Her breath caught as his fingers circled around her waist and he slid his palm down her stomach, feeling her body quiver under his touch.

"Closer," he said. "Lean against me." She quivered as he slid a finger inside her. "Lovely," he whispered. And she slipped over the edge that she didn't expect, and every nerve tuned to unbearable clarity. When he slid another finger inside her, Rosa felt her breath stop, her heart catch and then she climaxed. When the first wave took her by surprise, she moaned his name, shuddering against his fingers.

They were strangers, yet they were bound by something that neither understood, or even wanted to. Then he went to his knees, this time using his tongue over her until she forgot everything but the hot friction of his mouth doing things that shouldn't be possible. There shouldn't have been more, Rosa thought blindly. She shouldn't have felt desire coursing through her in a haze of madness until she whimpered and dug her nails into his shoulders, climaxing a second time.

Her knees buckled. Hardly aware, she felt him rise up and catch her, pinning her against the wall with his gorgeous body. With his splendidly aroused body, she realized. Whatever happened here had to end here. There would be no quiet bonding, no gentle laughter, no white picket fences. This was scream-out-loud, screw-your-brains-out sex and nothing more.

Not that she minded. Her body was restless and wet. She ran her fingers through the hair on his chest and watched his face as her hand slid down, curving over his hard stomach. And then lower, sliding to stroke his rampant erection until Juan had to grit his teeth and force her to stop.

"Do it," she panted. "It's all I can think about."

He gripped her shoulders, drove her back against the wall, and came inside her hard. Her foot caressed his calves as he moved in and out. She shuddered when he kissed her nipples, her body arching in his arms. The sight of her made his touch turn rougher.

"I hope you don't want it slow," he rasped, withdrawing from her body and turning it to face the wall. "Because it isn't happening, Rosa. Not this time."

She half laughed, and half whimpered. "I know exactly what I want. You can be as rough as you want."

"Prepare to get fucked out of your mind. I haven't had a woman in months."

He held her in place as he slid his heavy erection between her buttocks, her tight, perfect butt.

With one hand he found the warm folds of her sex and stroked her until she parted her legs a little more. When his fingers played over her, she moaned and arched her back as she felt him penetrate her rectum. When she tried to turn more, he bit her shoulder and worked his fingers deeper inside, past the slick folds, into that tight sheath that clenched around his fingers.

"Juan, I..." She pushed back, wiggling her bottom as she felt herself accepting the shallow anal penetration.

Juan realized that she might have resisted if she hadn't been so aroused, already on the edge of another orgasm. So he captured a breast in one hand and stroked her wet mound until her body tensed and he felt her release. He didn't wait for her to finish. He withdrew from the rear, and plunged into her from behind, hungry as he heard her breathless cries and the whisper of his name like a soft plea.

He loved that sound.

Then he searched for her clit, stroking it as he thrust in and out of her. She was wet. She smelled of sex and was his, at least until she got off this island. Her husky cry cut through the silence as she gripped him with her internal muscles. She heard him groan as she did. With her palms flat on the wall, and her breasts crushed against the wall, Juan took her deep and hard as his hands tightened in her hair, holding her head so that it wouldn't hit the wall as he thrust himself deep within her, as deep as he could go.

Once and then again. So slick and so sensual. She was tighter than he'd expected. She looked dazed by her response, which meant this was new to her.

Her body tightened. She gasped his name, and he drank in every raw sensation, lifting her legs backwards as he pounded into her. She was off the ground. Only his strong hands at her waist held her in place so that she wouldn't fall to the ground.

He watched as his shaft thrust in and out of her. It was so damn erotic that he could swear that he felt himself getting harder and thicker. The pleasure of it made him drive deep, hot and thick, inside her.

Then he erupted. He couldn't stop himself as she spasmed and clenched around him. He had meant to pull out and spill his seed, but the pleasure of Rosa gripping him, was so great that he didn't have a chance.

A few moments passed. Neither had the energy to move.

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers