Caribbean Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

When she felt him hardening against her thigh, Rosa didn't think it was possible to get aroused again so quickly. "You can't be ready to do it again."

He smiled widely. "Of course I can. I could go all night with the right woman. A woman like you."

She stared at him dumbly. Her body started warming again. And she had never felt this good. Memories of Juan's hands and the friction in her rear before he took her made something in her want to try anal sex and get a mouthful of semen.

"Take me in the ass," she told him bluntly. "And come in my mouth."

Dimly she realized that he'd lifted her onto the bed so that she was kneeling right on the edge. He pushed her forward so that she lay with her knees under her and spread as far apart as she could, and her buttocks high in the so that he could easily penetrate her without any trouble. She turned her head so that she could relax better and sighed when she felt him massaging her anus with a finger made slippery by her own juices, drawing it out from within her with his fingers. When he began to push into her, he groaned when she clamped herself around him. Sweat broke out on his body when she began to push back against his, rewarded by deep, penetrating thrusts.

This time she was too far gone, too aroused, too lost, to cry out his name, but it screamed through her thoughts as Juan pushed her flat onto the bed, his palms splayed over her buttock cheeks as he thrust into her slowly, gently, so that she could get used to the unaccustomed penetration. He paused and slowly pulled out. Keeping his hands splayed wide open, it caused the posterior opening to her alimentary canal gap for a moment before slowly beginning to close. Before it was all the way closed, he pushed back in, watching as his shaft sank into her anus and close tightly around him, making him savor the sensations as she clenched her muscles around him.

When he was ready to climax, he pulled out and grasped himself tightly and waited until Rosa was facing him with her mouth wide open, and her tongue out. Slowly relaxing his tight hold on his throbbing shaft, he let his seed spurt into her gaping mouth, watching as it slid along her tongue to the back of her throat. When he was done, she swallowed the thick, white fluid.

Exhaustion. Bliss. Complete insanity. Rosa winced as she moved, her anus hurt but it had been exciting, nonetheless. Never in a hundred years would she have thought it possible for her to try anal sex and take the pop shot in her mouth. But she had done it. Done it like a professional porn star. And she was sure that she would do it again. And again.

She didn't know what to call it, but it was intense. The experience had been far better than she had expected. She'd never felt anything like it before. She'd only had sex twice in five years, and already she had sex twice with Juan in less than half an hour. He was a magnificent lover, and had been careful and gentle. He had made her feel loved and at the same time possessed. If the whole experience hadn't been so damn erotic, so overwhelming, Rosa would hate herself.

As it was, she was too tired to smile and too sated from sex to talk with him about what had just happened.

Gentle fingers cradled her neck. Slowly they opened over her cheek. "Are you okay?"

She slitted open one eye, trying to focus on him despite her exhaustion. "I'm fine. Just as fine as I can be without having the ability to move. Give me a few hours to catch my breath."

He brushed a strand of hair from her forehead. "I want to sleep with you pressed against me."

Rosa flushed as she savored the intimate friction of their damp, cooling skin. There was no mistaking the way his body tightened in response to her moving against him. "I've never had such intense sex before. I didn't think it was possible to feel so much. I doubt that makes any sense."

Juan didn't say anything.

"I'm not even close to having any experience. Before today, I've only had sex twice. My first time was a total disaster. After my boyfriend rid me of my virginity, he took off, leaving me pregnant and alone. I chose to have an abortion, and in the aftermath, I almost died twice. I made a vow not to ever have sex again. I was successful until just before the plane crash. My boss blackmailed me into having sex with him. He threatened to take my job away from me if I didn't do what he wanted. Wanting to keep my job, I let him fuck me. I figured it was only sex, what harm could there be, right? But the bastard screwed me, then fired me anyway."

Still no answer.

"Juan, are you listening to me. I need to tell you about myself. I don't know anything about you."

His mouth turned up in a crooked smile. "There is nothing important to know about me."

Rosa tried to pull away, her hand braced against his muscular chest. "I'm not complaining about the sex. In fact, I'll let you do anything and everything that you want with me." She had no sooner finished saying that, when she felt him brush against her, sliding into her. The heat beginning to build again. "Juan?"

His smile was slow and sensual.

"Not again. I am beyond tired. Let's not do this at this very moment. We'll do it in the morning when I'll have my senses back."

"Why not?"

"Fuck it. Why am I stopping you? Fuck me senseless," she told him. Why was she even trying to stop him when she wanted him? Shut up and let him fuck you senseless a dozen more times. You can act tough and independent later, when you are done with him. But she couldn't hold back a sigh when he ran his fingers over her tight nipples. Where did he get those incredible erotic skills? He was a menace to women. I wonder how his last lover took all this sensuality? Was she overwhelmed?

"I could get you in the mood very quickly." His hand slid down, teasing the damp folds that were pushed aside by his huge shaft as it slid slowly in and out of her from behind. "It would be my pleasure." With two fingers in a V, he stroked the plump lips of her sex, teasing them lightly as he brought her to yet another climax. As her sheath spasmed around him, he emptied himself deep within her womb.

Rosa felt the hot splash of his seed as it erupted from her lover's body. As sanity returned, Rosa knew that she would never have sex remotely this good with anyone else ever again, and if she wouldn't be so damn tired, she would do it again. She was absolutely exhausted, and yet she had enjoyed herself again. Turning onto her other side to face him, she fell asleep in his arms.

Rosa awoke alone the following morning. She put on one of his shirts that covered her to mid-thigh, and went outside. When she was close to the beach, she heard voices. Shouts filled the air. She dropped flat onto the sand behind a boulder. She knew it was too late. She'd been spotted.

She heard excited cries above the sounds of the surf. A man scanned the beach, his machine gun hip high. Before she could make a run for it, a line of bullets cut across the sand barely two feet from where she lay. Her heart pounding and her throat dry, she began running in a zig-zag pattern.

More bullets strafed the beach as she ran, sand shooting up around her, hitting her legs in clumps. As the bullets cut closer, Rosa felt something nick her, making her wince, but she kept on running, desperate to reach the trees.

More gunfire drilled the sand. She heard curses and she realized she was not going to make it when she heard heavier gunfire coming from a deck-mounted machine gun. If a bullet from that gun hit her anywhere on her body, she was a goner. The .50 caliber bullet would make too much damage. It could easily blow off an arm or a leg. Or her head.

This is it, she thought in despair. I am going to die right here, in hardly any clothes. No one will even know what happened to me.

As the bullets stopped showering her with sand, she raised her hands in surrender. The gunman approached her, bare-chested and kept his AK-47 aimed at her. He was probably a Mexican working for a drug cartel. Those guys were merciless killers. He was talking into a headphone that most likely was connected to the boat.

This was bad. He smiled slowly. He lowered his gun. He stared at her shapely legs and moved closer. "Take off shirt."

"Excuse me?"

The gun came up threateningly. "Shirt. Off. Now."

Rosa backed up. Swallowing her fear, she reached for the first button. Her hands were shaking so hard she couldn't open the shirt, but she kept smiling.

One button.

She took another step back, still smiling. Rosa was thinking about making a run for it, but she was going to be dead before she'd get five feet.

Two buttons.

"Hurry up. Faster."

Three.

"Take it off. Then you lay down."

Uh-oh. Rosa fought to keep herself from panicking, opening the last button on the shirt and letting one side slide off a shoulder. She didn't have any underwear on. She'd left them off because they were too gritty with sand. Maybe she should use her exceptional assets to distract the man. Pretend to let him have access to her body. Once she was close enough, maybe she could get a hold of his weapon and turn the tables.

The gun tilted. The man stared avidly as she slowly bared herself to him. Rosa fought her panic and slowly let the shirt fall to the ground. The man's eyes darkened. He lowered his gun and set it down on a boulder. He fumbled with his zipper and opened it. "We do it now. Turn around."

She turned around.

"Bend over and spread your legs."

She knew she was going to be raped, and there was nothing she could do about it. Placing her palms on top a large boulder, she bent forward. Standing behind her, the man reached in front of her and grasped her breasts. He was just about to enter her when he made a gurgling sound and fell to the side.

Juan stood glaring down at the man he'd killed. He turned to face Rosa. His eyes went to her breasts and saw the man's finger marks. He picked up the shirt and slid it around her shaking shoulders, slowly closing the buttons. His body was warm, reassuring, and she fought hard not to cry. All she wanted was to lean into him, drawing heat and strength from those hard arms.

No sooner did he have the shirt buttoned, when gunfire erupted behind them.

Juan grabbed her shoulder and pushed her to the ground behind a boulder, his body covering hers. He was her hero protecting her from danger.

When the gunfire stopped, Juan told Rosa to make a run for the trees while he covered her. When she did, he opened fire on the second gunman. He went down, taking a couple bullets in the chest.

He made his way toward the boat. A man was shouting orders to his last remaining crewman. "Damn Mexican drug runners," he muttered. He was going to enjoy taking them out. He aimed carefully at the man behind the .50 caliber machine gun first. He took him out with a perfect shot to the heart. Hearing something behind him, the second man whirled around to see what had happened when the second bullet caught him right between the eyes. Before he even hit the floor, he was dead.

As he started heading back, rain began falling. When he got back to his bunker, he found Rosa sitting on the bed. Her face was white, her body stiff. When she looked up, her eyes were teary. "Are they gone?"

Juan nodded. He wanted to take her in his arms and hold her like he would a frightened child.

"They were going to kill us, weren't they? They were going to...to rape..." Her voice trailed off.

"Most likely. Damn freakin' drug runners. They were evil, nasty men that would've tortured and raped you, and raped you again, before finally putting you out of your misery." He sat down next to her.

Rosa took a deep breath, her face tear stained. She started to fall to her side.

"Take it easy, sweetie." He braced her back. "Everything is going to be fine."

She shuddered, then tried to pull away from him.

He wouldn't let her pull away, not even an inch. "Are you hurt?"

"No."

Juan pulled off his shirt and lay down beside her, falling asleep.

A few hours later, while he was sleeping, Rosa had gotten up and fetched a bucket of rain water that had been filled by the heavy rainfall that was still coming down steadily.

Juan abruptly woke, peering into the dimness. He didn't move, one hand wrapped around the automatic he kept under his head when he slept. Fully awake, he listened to the small sounds in the dim light, letting the sense of movement take on location and meaning.

"Rosa?" he whispered.

There was no answer.

Hearing the sounds of water, he followed the noise through the darkness . In the dim light, he saw Rosa standing beside a bucket of water. Her arms were raised, stripped naked, as she twisted a cloth, wringing it so that the water saturating the cloth came down on her skin. She was bathing herself. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen. His throat tightened as he drank in the sight of her. He had no trouble picking up the pale outline of her, slim and strong beneath her ministering hands. He felt his pulse spike rapidly. What he was feeling now went beyond normal male reaction into something much deeper. Could it be love? he wondered. He highly doubted it. It was just a normal reaction to a naked female, he quickly decided. How could he know if it was love, when it had never happed to him before. Whatever it was, he liked it.

He went rock hard when he saw her move her hips, rocking in time to a tune she was humming. All he could think about was having her, deep and hard, right against the stone wall.

Something was happening between them. He couldn't deny it any longer. Looking at her, he knew what it felt like to want something with an intense desire.

He couldn't tear his eyes away as he watched her stroking herself. She was now touching herself in a way that caused him to groan with an intense need to claim her. She fed his desire until he hungered to shove her against the wall without a thought for her wishes, taking his own release without regard for her pleasure. He knew she would feel slick and hot against him.

She still hadn't seen him, her eyes closed against the pleasure that she was surely feeling as she worked her fingers in and out of herself. He'd had enough. He had to have her now. He slipped out of his clothes.

She sensed a movement and opened her eyes. Her fingers went still inside her when she saw Juan coming toward her with an enormous erection. She stared at him, close enough that she felt the heat from his body.

"I thought you were..." Rosa couldn't finish. She was embarrassed at being caught masturbating.

"I know."

"What are you going to do?"

"Fuck you, of course. I can't seem to think of anything else."

Rosa slipped her fingers from her slickness and raised her hand to brush her fingers against his lips. At the contact of her dewy fingers, he knew he was losing control and his blood was on fire. She had to know how much she was affecting him...and the risks she took.

She slid her fingers through his hair. "You want me very much, don't you?"

"You have no idea, sweetie. I want you in any way I can get you."

The sudden nip of her teeth made him groan.

"So what are you waiting for?"

Juan caught her face between his big hands and kissed her slowly, drawing out a whimper. She rose onto her toes, her hands at his neck, her body straining against his.

"My desire is out of control," she whispered. "It's too strong."

"It's the same for me, beautiful." Juan brushed her breasts, smiling when he felt her nipples stiffen. He cupped her breasts, leaning forward to pull one tight little nipple between his teeth.

"Then hurry." She whimpered, her nails raking his back. "I'm burning for you, Juan."

"That makes two of us," he said huskily. He gripped her waist, pulling her against him. "Tell me where and how you want me, sweetie. Otherwise, I'm going to take you now and I'll make my own decisions."

Juan found that he didn't need her words. Under his hands, her body was his to do as he pleased. He had her nipple in his mouth. His fingers were buried between her legs. She gasped, rubbing herself against his stroking fingers in unmistakable response.

"Do what you want, Juan. But make sure you take me in the ass again," she told him boldly. "Finish off with a shot in my mouth."

Hearing her talk like that told him how much she was enjoying carnality.

Heat and need.

No holding back.

No lying.

A woman could never lie when he held her like this, reading her body's arousal. Those signs of arousal, now bared, left him awash in primitive instincts, his blood drumming with the need to control and claim. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he slammed into her, again and again. Then withdrawing, he turned her to face away from him. Dropping a wad of saliva onto his fingers, he slowly pushed them into her bottom to stretch and lubricate her, stroking her clit as he did so. To hear her moan as he worked her to an orgasm with his fingers moving slowly in her tight, rear entrance, and his stroking fingers on her clit and velvety nether lips, was music to his ears.

"That's a good girl. You like that. You'll like it too when I'm buried all the way in that tight hole of yours."

Rosa clenched her hands into fists as she felt the head of Juan's erection at the tight ring of muscles. The nerve endings pulsed, protested, throbbed in bearable pain, and then relaxed.

"That's it. Push out when you breathe out. That's right. Let me in. Let me make you feel good."

Then, with a final push, he was buried fully in her rear.

That did hurt, but in a way that made her want more, eager for the next stroke. Panting, she turned her head to look at him. "No withdrawing and entering. Keep going without slipping out."

Juan groaned. He countered each stroke in her rear with a flick of her clitoris. A deep thrust in, an intense, almost painful withdrawal. With the continuing flicking of her clitoris, Rosa felt an orgasm gathering. She'd started to drift away, anticipating that moment when everything would explode in heavenly rapture.

"Damn, I'm ready," Juan said. "Clench around me, sweetie, that's it."

Groaning, he flexed his hips. She felt every plunge of his thrusting shaft as he cried out his orgasm.

He gripped her head and withdrew, switching to stroking himself as he erupted into her open mouth for a second time. Her tongue flicked at a spot below the head. He groaned, pressing the crest against her tongue as he watched his seed escape from the end of his shaft to run down her tongue, filling the back of her throat before swallowing compulsively. He kept his grip on her hair, holding her head as she licked him clean, her tongue curling around the head. He finally let her go, lifting, then carrying her exhausted body to the bed where he set her body down so that her sore bottom rested on the edge. Then he dried her off and urged her to lie back down before drying himself off, and also getting into bed beside her.

Juan realized that he had feelings for this woman. It was surely not love, for they haven't know each other that long. Maybe it was just intense lust that they felt. Only time would tell. Give it another week or so. If the feelings were still there, than he'll think about having a serious relationship with her.

THE END

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers