Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked at the unmade bed I wondered what Sara's reaction would be if she caught us copulating on it. But recalling what she and her sister Julie had told me, she had seen it all before. Spotting the evidence of my early morning blowjob I discreetly pulled up the covers.

I stared at my new lover with total lust. As if reading my thoughts Helen asked me to kiss her and, as we lustily snogged, I forced two fingers into the slippery cavity of her young pussy. She had two hands working on my stiff prick.

Suddenly I heard a noise from the far side of the room, and pushed her away, only to realise it was the air-con kicking in.

"What's wrong Tom? Don't you want you to fuck me?"

"Of course I do Helen, if you must know I want to fuck the ass off you, but I am still a bit unsure. After all, you only wanted to see my cock, all a bit of innocent fun. And your cousin didn't approve at all."

Helen gave me a winsome look, pulling me back against her full tits, my cock prodding at her belly. "Fuck Janet, it's me here with you, not her, and I want your cock in my pussy."

Helen placed her hand under my trembling balls and stroked them gently, "Unless of course its her you want to fuck instead of me? I could ask her if you like but I think she might refuse because she has stiff plastic company of her own at the moment, probably inside her!" She squeezed hard on my cock as if to prove the point.

I changed the subject as I stroked her tight round ass, "How much did you two really see that night?"

"You want to know the truth?"

"Sure, I'm a big boy now!"

Helen leaned down and kissed the head of my cock for the first time, "Yes, I can see that!"

Licking her lips, she continued, "While you fucked your woman, Jan and I masturbated."

"So I was correct! Each other?" I asked tentatively.

"No," she laughed, "I guess that might happen someday, but not with her, too close too home. I'm not totally turned off by the idea, but I want it to be discreet, someone who doesn't know us."

"Sara is bisexual. I could arrange that."

"Hmm, I thought she might be, the way she looked at me the other day."

So my new girlfriend had been eyeing up the female talent as well as shagging her fist black guy! Suddenly I didn't feel guilty about fucking this teenager. I led her to the bed, but she remained standing, "I haven't finished, Tom."

"Go on."

"After I saw you that night, I was determined to find out more. Jan and I have been watching you for days. We sat near you on purpose on the beach just now."

We removed our small amount of clothing and with a soft whistle I admired her perfectly rounded breasts. Her nipples were small but hard as bullets. We stood naked together, each hesitant in that brief exquisite moment before our bodies would become one, thrusting together in aggressive lust, the outside world oblivious to our desire to consume each other in unmitigating passion.

We fell back together on the large bed, laughing, touching, kissing, her hand gripping my cock, my own fingers once again exploring the depths of her young pussy, just as I had all those years ago with another teenager named Carol. Then, in a certain tent it was simple single-minded fornication, two innocent teenagers banging away, learning how to assuage our sexual needs, without any care in the world. Today, Helen and I we were about to have secret sex, I was about to fuck someone else's girl barely hours after my new girlfriend and I had made a pact about open sex. Those thoughts were rapidly lost to me as we selfishly started to feast on each other's willing body, my lips wrapped around an enlarged nipple, her hand trying to draw my cock between the lips of her very available cunt.

"Please fuck me Tom, I have waited several days for this. Put your thick cock in me. Pretend I am that woman on the balcony, shall we go and fuck out there?"

Despite the exhibitionist that I am, I declined, "Too many people on the beach, Helen. Children too."

"Another time, in the dark maybe? It excited me so much that night, watching you fuck that Sara."

She rubbed the head of my cock up and down her now very lubricated slit, but I grabbed her hand.

"Be patient, Helen, I have something else to do first." Forcefully, I pushed her back on the bed and lifted her thighs in the air, exposing her glistening sex in its full glory.

"Mmm, a dominant man, this is new."

I imagined that many males would fuck this delightful girl upon request, but I wanted to give her a different pleasure first. I could see the moisture of her arousal and I could smell it too. The girl was totally on heat and wanted cock. My cock. But first I wanted the pleasure of tasting her. I know a lot of men lick their women purely out of duty to give them pleasure, but I also get off on that delectable taste of pussy, and each and every one is different. Helen's was no exception as in one movement I grabbed a breast and slid my tongue as deep as possible straight in to her delectable soaking slit of love.

Shit!" she yelled, heaving her hips upward as if to make me go in deeper. Inside she was silky smooth and of course extremely wet, her love juices seeping out on to my caressing lips. As I rapidly tongue fucked her, my nose came into contact with her clitoris, making her jump. I was astonished when she told me that was ready to cum.

"You horny bitch," I muttered.

"Tom, I've been touching myself on and off all day wanting you, and seeing your cock on the beach really got me going."

I attacked her pussy with tongue and fingers, and inserted a finger in her tight little asshole just as she started to shake.

"Fuuuuck," she screamed as her orgasm wracked her body. I had to hold her down to maintain mouth to pussy contact, my tongue continuing to enjoy servicing her clit, until she eventually cried out for me to stop.

I moved up her body, my mouth glistening with her cum and I pressed my lips to hers. Her tongue shot out, savouring her own flavour.

"You like the taste of your pussy then, Helen?"

"Mmm, I taste her all the time, it turns me on."

"Maybe one day you will taste someone else's?"

"Maybe, but just now I happen to like cocks. And talking of cocks," She reached down for my throbbing erection which had been secreting juices onto her thigh, "When are you going to put yours in me then?"

Grinning, I eased forward on to my knees, my cock at the ready, her pussy inflamed and waiting. Suddenly the memory of the last pussy to encompass my cock flashed before my eyes, Sara impaling herself on me on the toilet seat, and I suddenly remembered that I was unprotected.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

Helen grinned at me over her heaving breasts, "Yes please, honey."

"No, I didn't mean that, I left my condoms in Sara's room."

Helen sighed and muttered something incomprehensible She turned on her side, opened her beach bag and produced several foil packets, holding one of them up to the light, "What flavour do you prefer, Tom?"

I laughed as I rubbed my throbbing erection up and down her wet slit, "I don't care, I shan't be tasting it!"

I reached out for the packet but she retracted her arm and looked at me pensively, "Who have you shagged recently?"

I realised where she was coming from but still asked the question, "Why do you ask?"

"I hate these fucking things, I like the feel of a real cock in me, not some bloody rubber. I do get the tests done regularly, and so does my boyfriend. And anyway, he hasn't fucked me in ages!"

Realising she was serious about going bareback, I excitedly counted off my recent sexual encounters, "Apart from Sara and her sister, I haven't been unprotected with anyone, and I trust them up to the hilt." I omitted my evening with the room maid Simone, who had assured me that being in the swinging scene, she and her boyfriend Martin were up to date with the STD tests.

Helen threw the packet on the floor, "Good. Will you now please fuck me? Just like you did with that other teenager in that tent, with that nice fat cock?"

Tempted that I was to experience that delicious feel of flesh against flesh, I was still uncertain about Helen, she could be just so horny that she was willing to take a risk. I climbed off the bed to retrieve the condom and sat on the carpet, my cock pointing to the ceiling, and tore open the foil.

"God, that's a sight for sore eyes," groaned Helen, her eyes looking down at my cock, and leapt off the bed and joined me on the floor. Before I could install the rubber, she had impaled herself on me, kissing me hungrily as she slid sweetly down my pole. We were both amazed at how easily I slipped into her. "Now fuck me you delicious bastard, fuck me hard."

I sighed, so much for caution. In that position she would be the one to do the fucking, and she did so, with abandon, bouncing eagerly up and down on me, achieving maximum penetration. All thoughts of safe sex had gone clean out the window.

But I was no longer eighteen like her, I was now a 32 year-old red bloodied male and wanted to fuck this bitch, hard. I pushed her off me, rolled her on to her back, lifted her legs onto my shoulders, pressed her arms over her head, and plunged back into her. She groaned at my sudden dominant invasion of her cunt as we humped violently together on the floor, both seeking urgent release, and it didn't take long to achieve.

With the knowledge I was fucking my first eighteen year old in fourteen years, I was the first to cum and blasted my spunk deep inside her with all the force I could acquire. Realising she was close herself, I withdrew my cock and rubbed the spunky head on her clit, ramming first one finger, then two, none too gently into her asshole, making her scream again. I wondered if she would be heard in the rooms either side and then grinned when I assumed that, in a hotel full of young virile people, the sound would have been expected rather than frowned upon.

As we lay panting heavily, the sweat rolling off us, we sat up and leaned against the side of the enormous bed.

Helen gasped, "Fuck that was good. I really love older men, Tom."

"Thank you, what we thirty year olds lack in stamina, we make up for in quality!"

She looked over her shoulder and laughed, "A beautiful king-sized bed and we had sex on the fucking floor!"

"I was just being considerate to the maid," I joked, realising I was still clutching the redundant condom.

"Fuck the maid," she replied, and then grinned.

"I did, last week, in Barbados" I grinned.

She grinned, "If she's the one we had on our floor, I don't blame you! I quite fancied her myself."

"You could have had her if you'd asked, Sara did!"

"I remember her now, and her boyfriend behind the bar. I would much rather have screwed him!"

"Helen, you are incorrigible."

"If that's a compliment, then thank you, kind sir."

She then did something which drives me nuts, in a nice way.

She leaned over the bed to the retrieve the condom packet, presenting from the rear some very spunky pussy lips, and my cock immediately ceased its decent towards slackness. As if expecting my reaction to this erotic display, she didn't change position, and I moved in and grabbed her ass.

She groaned, "Oh yes, Tom, do me in there."

For an instant I wondered if she was expecting me to enter her asshole but, although still excited, my cock was not yet quite hard enough for that, and her pussy was so invitingly wet that I simply slithered into the recently vacated sticky cavity of her body. As she leaned over against the bed I gripped her hips and fucked her hard with the very recent memory of doing the same to Sara over the balcony rail only a few nights ago. I hardened and shafted her faster, all the time she was squealing and uttering words of filth, no doubt learned from her previous lovers.

I moved to put a finger up her ass, but she quickly pushed my hand away and pointed to her beach bag. As soon as I stretched across her and reached inside, feeling the outline of a small vibrator, I realized her intention.

Slowly fucking her soaking cunt, I inserted the toy slowly into her ass. When cock and plastic were both fully hidden from view I fucked both holes alternatively, cock in, vibrator out and vice versa. I reached under her sides and grabbed her swinging breasts, the movement forcing me even deeper inside her, the vibrator momentarily stationary in her ass.

"Tom," she gasped, "Which vibrator is it?" She had more than one?

I eased the tiny weapon from her cunt and examined it, "Thin purple thing with a black end."

"Good," she gasped as I returned it and hit rock bottom, "Turn the black bit, switch it on, I so want to fucking cum."

While I wondered to myself why this girl would keep a vibrator in her beach bag, I twiddled the knob, and together we immediately transcended up to another level. Through the thin membrane of her anus I now had a vibrating cunt and the feeling on my thrusting cock was sensational. Helen was cumming before me and not even touching herself and that triggered my own climax. I don't believe I could have shot my semen any deeper into a woman than at that moment.

I held my cock inside her, both of us enjoying the hot pool of liquid I had deposited deep inside her pussy. As the spunk started to seep past my cock she collapsed on the bed with me on top of her and we both wound down, both of us covered in a slick sheen of sweat.

For a few minutes we laid there silently, my cock twitching in her cunt, her vaginal muscles gripping me in reply, her ass suggestively moving against my belly. I did believe she wanted to go again, but for the time being I was beaten and slowly pulled out. Carol turned on to her back and, leaning forward, watched my spunk seep from her pussy. Concerned for the sheets, I made to reach for a tissue, but she stopped me.

"Let the maid do that, Tom, she must be used to what goes on in here!"

"All the same..." I objected, my fingers idly spreading the cum off her lips and on to her thighs.

"Tom," she sighed, "With the greatest respect, what we have done is nothing. You should see the state of my bed after Steve has cum, he shoots all over the place!"

"Really?" My spunky hand strayed to my cock, trying to imagine the scene.

Seeing me stroke my cock, my young lover picked up the vibrator, still buzzing away, and with it spread my cum over her clit. I wondered how many times she had masturbated with the toy? I started to wank with her!

Startled, we heard a knock at the door. It was the maid, but on this occasion she did not come in. Clearly this one was not interested in watching couples fuck their brains out!

I would love to tell you that Sara chose that moment to come back from shopping and catch Helen and I in mid-intercourse and make up a horny threesome. But it didn't happen.

In fact it was several hours before she and her sister reappeared and Helen had been long gone, but not before I received a delicious blowjob as farewell. We agreed that, with more cricket tomorrow and the plane home the next day, it was unlikely we would fuck again.

Helen had experienced her first truly fat cock and she now appeared to be satisfied on that point. I did wonder about her cousin Janet though. Tits or no tits, she also had shown considerable interest in my appendage! I acquired her phone number from Helen!

To be continued

(c) Tom Graham April 2009

12