Caribbean Tales: Emma's Initiation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm seemed to last about ten seconds, leaving me thoroughly drenched. Then she said, "Now it's my turn," and with agility she spun herself around into the sixty-nine position. As she continued to feed me her cunt, she began giving me the most passionate blow job I had ever had. Once again I could feel my orgasm approach. I thought about calling out to tell her, but I could not bring myself to take my mouth off her cunt. When I began to cum, I kept ejaculating over and over, and each time Natalie moaned with pleasure.

We were still for a few minutes. It seemed that Natalie was finally satisfied. She got up, and came back with my clothes and a piece of paper. "Here are the directions to Mrs. Hewitt's place," she said. "It's really very close."

"What about the green dress?"

"It's in the back seat of the car, in the box."

"And what about..."

Natalie knew what I was thinking. "Don't worry about Emma. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go back to Florida. She knew that already, but I didn't tell you until now." She looked a bit sheepish. "I thought it might be hotter if you didn't know."

I was momentarily stunned, but then I arose and affectionately embraced her. "Thanks, Natalie," I said. "I had a nice time shopping with you."

Natalie grinned. "Best shopping trip ever. Give Emma my love, and tell her I hope the audition goes great and that she likes the dress."