Caribbean Tales: Emma's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke softly to her. "Let's go to the bedroom, Emma." I took her hand and led her there. Once inside, I embraced her again, and then leaned to kiss her. This time, the kiss slowly blossomed into a passionate one, and I made no attempt to hide my erection as I held her close. Emma interrupted the kiss to sigh and say, "I love this," after which she resumed kissing me with renewed intensity. Finally I broke it off.

I sat down on the bed and said, "Come here, Emma." She came and stood motionless before me. I pulled her to me and stroked her back gently for a moment, and then I began to unbutton her blouse. It was the same raspberry-colored blouse she had worn on the first day I had seen her. The color contrast with her dark skin excited me. I removed it and gazed at her brassiere, which looked stretched to capacity by her lovely breasts. I reached behind her to unclasp it, and then I was beholding them in all their glory. They were exquisitely firm. Her areolae were very large, covering much of her breasts. Her nipples were long, thick and very dark. "Your breasts are beautiful, Emma," I said.

Emma said something too softly for me to hear, at the same time that her hands flew up in a futile effort to cover her breasts. "No, Emma," I whispered sharply. "Let me see them. They're lovely. I couldn't hear what you said. Tell me again."

This time it was barely audible. "Thank you," she murmured.

Emma had shed her sandals in the other room, and was now wearing only a pair of jeans. I pulled her close, putting my face between her breasts, and held her again for a while. Then I took her left nipple into my mouth and began to tease it with my lips and tongue. After a while I paused to ask, "Does that feel good?" "Yes," she replied, in a low, breathy voice. So I moved to her other nipple and began to tease it as well. I could hear her breathing. Moving back to the other nipple, I began to unbutton her jeans, and then pulled them slowly to the floor.

I leaned back to look at her. Her dark skin was smooth and lovely. She was wearing only her modest panties, green with white polka dots. "Come and lie down on the bed," I said. As she lay down, I removed my shirt and trousers and lay next to her. I pulled her to me and kissed her again. This time her kiss was eager from the start. I was thinking about how to proceed. I had never made love to a virgin before, and I was concerned about hurting her. I had heard that it was best if the woman is highly aroused, so I resolved to do what I could in that regard.

"Emma," I asked, "have you ever touched yourself down there?" She mutely shook her head. "I'm going to touch you a little." She nodded. I gently placed my hand on her panty-covered mons, and began to stroke her softly through the fabric. I looked into her eyes as I did it, and she looked back with an expression of serene trust. I leaned toward her and began to kiss her thick, luscious lips again as I massaged her with a little more pressure, until I felt that it was time to slide my hand under the elastic waistband of her panties and touch her pussy.

"Emma, your pussy is wet!" I said.

She looked at me hopefully and whispered, "That means I'm excited, doesn't it?"

"Yes. Do you feel excited?"

She closed her eyes and swallowed. "I think so."

"May I take your panties off, Emma?"

Again she swallowed. "Yes."

I sat up and slowly pulled down her panties. "Move your legs apart just a little," I said softly. She did so. Her cunt was gorgeous, with thick, ruffled lips and a plump, hard clit. I lay next to her again. "I'm going to touch you some more, Emma."

"OK," she said.

Very, very gently I dipped my finger inside her, searching for a hymen, not knowing what one ought to feel like. All I could find was abundant juices, so I coated my fingers with them and began to smear the juices around her clit. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Emma, and she squirmed a little. Then I spread my fingers, put two of them on either side of her clit, and began to move them to and fro, up and down. I teased her, setting up a rhythm until I felt her respond, then slowing it, or changing the direction of the motion. While I was doing this, I gave her quick kisses, then withdrawing when she wanted more, and beginning anew.

"Wait, Georges --" said Emma breathlessly.

"Why?" I said.

"I feel very strange!"

"Is it an intense feeling for you, Emma?"

"Yes, it... it is. Is something wrong?"

"No, Emma, just relax. It's supposed to be intense. Surrender to it."

Emma looked into my eyes, trusting me. "OK," she said.

I dipped my finger inside her, and brought it out very wet this time. I resumed my play with her clit, becoming gradually more assertive and insistent with my rhythm. I became aware of the muscles in Emma's buttocks contracting. Suddenly Emma said, "Oh, Georges, what is--" and then her body convulsed. I held her close, listening to her ragged breathing and stroking her hair.

"Emma," I whispered, "I think you had an orgasm."

"Really?" she whispered back, and shuddered a little.

"Did you like it?"

"I think so." I softly kissed her forehead, and then after a moment, she continued, "Georges?"

"Yes, Emma?"

"I want to touch you."

Silently I took her hand and placed in on my briefs, which were stretched by my cock. She tentatively wrapped her hand around me through the fabric. "Here," I said, and pulled my briefs down to my thighs. Her hand found my now-naked cock and clasped it again. She stroked it awkwardly, rising to a half-sitting position so that she could look at it. She seemed fascinated by my cock.

"Georges," she said urgently, "are you going to put it inside me?"

"Soon," I replied. "But first I want to show you something that men love to do to women."

"What is it?" she asked.

"Emma," I whispered in her ear, "I want to kiss you down there."

She turned her head to look me in the eyes, questioningly. I had heard that Jamaicans were skeptical about this. I smiled reassuringly and kissed her again. Finally, she said, "OK."

I took one of the pillows and brought it down by her ass. "Here, Emma, lift yourself up a little." She allowed me to put the pillow underneath her, and spread her thighs slightly. Using my hands, I spread them further, and positioned myself between them. Her pussy looked and smelled fantastic. I couldn't wait to taste her. I traced the outlines of her vulva with my tongue, and then slowly plunged it inside her. Her hands moved restlessly on my head, and then gripped my curly hair urgently as my tongue began to gravitate toward her clit. I gently swirled my tongue around it, and then I delicately enclosed her clit with my mouth, sucking gently at first, and then passionately. I heard her voice cry out, "Georges, it's going to happen again--" and then her thighs clamped around my ears as her body spasmed.

I knelt between her legs and positioned my cock at the opening to her pussy. I thought to myself, It's now or never, and I pushed it in just a little. "Emma--" I said breathlessly.

"Yes?"

"You tell me if it hurts."

"OK."

I cautiously pushed in a little further. I thought I was encountering some resistance, but it might have been simply that she was very tight. I moved in and out delicately. I could feel the tension in her body, and I didn't know what to do to relax her, so I just gradually increased the pressure, moving in and out, a little further each time. Suddenly I felt myself going in. I stopped myself from going any further. I look down at Emma and asked, "Does it hurt?"

She smiled bravely and said, "not really." I cautiously pushed further, until I was all the way in. I stopped moving my hips and pulled her close to me, kissing her and then looking into her eyes. She smiled. "I can feel you inside me," she marveled.

I smiled back, and then began to move cautiously. Emma responded by moving her hips to meet me. "I like it," she said hoarsely.

Her cunt felt like heaven. Soon she would make me cum. I had carefully considered the implications of that, and after two more glorious thrusts, I withdrew from her pussy. It was really the last thing on earth I wanted to do.

"No!" she cried. "Why did you stop?"

"Because," I replied, "if I keep going, I will have an orgasm, which means you could get pregnant and never go to the conservatory."

A cloud passed over Emma's face. "Oh," she said. I lay once more beside her. She snuggled up to me and put her hand eagerly on my cock. After a few minutes, she said "Georges?"

"Yes, Emma?"

"I want you to have an orgasm, too."

"I'd like that," I said.

"Natalie -- she told me that a woman can make a man have an orgasm with her mouth."

I chuckled. "It's been known to happen."

Emma stared me straight in the eyes. "I want to do that."

"Are you sure, Emma?"

"Yes. Some people in Jamaica think that it's wrong. But I don't. I want to try it." She paused. "I want to taste it."

I wasn't going to argue. Her hand was around my cock, which was still very, very hard. "OK, darling. Sit on the edge of the bed."

She sat. I stood before her, my cock standing out straight in front of her face. She put her hands on it and looked at it intently. Then she looked hesitantly up at me. I nodded. Then, she took me into her mouth.

It may be that some women just have a natural gift for it, or perhaps it is simply a woman's passionate desire for cock in her mouth that makes her so compelling. I had been close to orgasm already. I began to babble helplessly, "Oh Emma, that feels so good, oh my god, Emma, I'm going to---" and then I was cumming. Emma swallowed enthusiastically, and then looked up at me, asking, "Did it feel good?" "It felt fantastic!"

And so began the happiest summer of my life.

12