Caribbean Vacation Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her suck me for a while before I lifted her up so she was sitting straight up over my face. I love this position because her juices flow right into my mouth, and were they ever flowing. It was like drinking sugar water but with the most incredible pussy flavor. In this straight up position the only thing she can reach is herself or my nipples; she started with my nipples. She began gently pinching but quickly increased the roughness as she squeezed and twisted my nipples. Letting go for a moment to reposition herself and get a better grip, she squeezed as hard as she could then yanked and turned my nipples sending a rush of pain and pleasure directly to my cock which she watched bobbing stiffly on its own.

Her juices continued to flow like I had never seen before, filling my mouth and running over my face and down my neck to soak the bed beneath. Letting go of my nipples she fiercely grabbed my stiff cock and began yanking it hard, pulling my balls with her upward thrusts and then squashing them down on the return. I love it rough and I was in sexual heaven but I again realized I could not last long like this and I didn't want it to end. I reluctantly rolled her off of me and she laid back on the bed and immediately began playing with her own clit.

I climbed on top of her in the missionary position and slid all the way in to her in one easy thrust. We were soaked, both in her juices and our own sweat. I leaned down and kissed her passionately as we ground our soaked, slippery bodies together.

As we broke off our long kiss I realized we could hear Rob and Lynn going at it wildly in the next room. Him grunting as he slammed into her and her groaning in delight.

Mary smiled up at me with the wickedest smile I have ever seen on her face as she reached up and again grab my nipples. As she pinched and pulled I groaned loudly in ecstasy and she broke into a loud, lecherous laugh, the likes of which I have never heard come from her.

I began slamming my groin into hers harder and harder as our animal noises got louder and louder. We were obviously in competition with our friends next door and from the sound of it they knew it as well. I could feel the end of my cock slamming into Mary's cervix as I bore down on her, something she is usually way to sensitive to allow me to do.

I felt like I was twenty-four again and we were going at it for the first time. I was holding myself up over her with only my hands and toes touching the bed and only our pubic bones meeting each time I buried my cock deep inside of her. We both screamed our way to a trembling, earth shattering orgasm, which apparently was perfectly timed with Rob and Lynn's.

* * * * *

The next morning I woke early and figured I'd slip out to the patio to let Mary sleep. One of the nice features of the room is that it faced the thick gardens at the edge of the property so it was very private and since you couldn't unlock your patio doors from the outside there was seldom any people passing by. There was a small partition between each of the patios to create a sense of privacy, a table and two chairs.

I made a cup of coffee in the bathroom coffee maker and wrapped a towel around myself and quietly headed out to the patio. Few things are as relaxing to me as the quiet alone time early in the morning, just me, the rising sun, birdsong and the smell of the Caribbean Sea. I sipped my coffee and enjoyed the perfect setting, drifting into my fantasy of watching Mary go down on Rob as Lynn did the same to me.

With my cock starting to twitch to life from my imagination gone wild, I figured I better get up and get my lazy body in motion with some morning stretching. I left the towel in the chair and walked to the edge of the patio facing the gardens, my semi-rigid cock sticking out as I raised my arms overhead in my first stretch of the day. I started my routine of side and forward stretching, deflating my cock by redirecting the blood flow. As I twisted to my left I noticed Lynn leaning against her side of the privacy partition, a cup of coffee in her hands and a huge grin on her face. Without missing a beat she whispered "Good morning handsome".

A bit embarrassed at being caught in my state of nude stretching, I dumbly looked down at my now deflated cock and then back up at Lynn. She just smiled and said "I liked it better the way it was." Her comment and her nonchalance relaxed me and I said "Sorry, I didn't know anyone was up yet."

She laughed and said "Looked to me like you were up just fine. Please don't let me interrupt your exercises; if it's ok with you I'll just stand here and watch."

A bit self-conscious but with a boost to my ego I started my stretching routine again. Feeling stronger and more flexible, I stretched everyway possible to put on a good show for my audience. I laid the towel on the floor and got down on my back to do some crunches while Lynn put her coffee cup on her table and stepped to the end of the dividing wall, just far enough so she could keep an eye on me without being seen from my patio door, in case Mary should look out her way.

Lynn had on a short black satin robe with a matching satin belt that tied in the front. The robe was just barely closed in the front at the belt but opened above that in a deep V, revealing her cleavage to the point of almost exposing her nipples. I was lying with my feet toward the partition so I had a good view of Lynn and she of me. As I started my sit-ups, Lynn feigned a stretch and let her hands slide slowly up the smooth satin of her robe, slowly caressing her breasts, up her neck lifting her hair and then stretching her arms high above her head.

This had the effect of raising the short robe even higher on her thighs as I stared in hopes of my first glimpse of her pussy. As the robe lifted ever so slowly, I could see more and more of her beautiful legs until I could actually see the curve of her ass cheeks. I knew only an inch more would reveal her womanhood to me, but that was all the stretch she could muster and, sadly the robe started its slow decent.

I laid back in preparation for my next crunch then lifted myself back up to see her hands slowly caressing her breasts again on the way down. As her hands reached the satin belt at her belly, her thumbs slipped inside the belt as she slowly continued down, the belt slipped loose and fell to the sides. In spite of the fact that I was doing crunches on the floor blood was beginning to flow back to my cock, returning it to life.

My next sit-up revealed to me that Lynn was in the midst of another stretch but this time I didn't have to wait for the hem of her robe to go up because it had already fallen open a few inches. I watched in awe as she ever so slowly moved her hands up her body, spreading the robe open as she went. My cock twitched to life at the sight of her completely shaved bare, gorgeous, smooth pussy. Her lips protruding slightly gave a beautiful frame to her projecting clit at the top.

As her hands passed over her breasts she pulled the fabric back further to fully expose herself to me. Her tits are larger than Mary's and her nipples are enormous and projected out at least a half inch. The thought of having them in my mouth filled my brain as my cock was filled with blood. I looked down to see that I was now fully erect, my body frozen half way up in a crunch.

My mind racing with fantasies and images, I laid back down on the hard floor for a moment then started another crunch upward. As I did this Lynn began moving her hands back up her now fully exposed body and this time when she reached her breasts she slowly approached her nipples with her thumbs and forefingers and began to pull and twist them in front of me. She had the naughtiest little smile on her face as she stared at my swollen, throbbing cock.

Just then we heard the sound of the toilet flush in my room and Lynn instantly disappeared to her side of the dividing wall. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me to conceal my engorged cock from Mary before I walked back into the room. I entered the room just as she was coming out of the bathroom and we met at the bed.

We both sleep in the nude so I was feasting my eyes on her when she came to me, wrapped her arms around my shoulders and gave me good morning kiss, pressing her belly against my stiff cock. Breaking the kiss she smiled at me as asked "What's this stiffness I am greeted with?" as she pulled the towel away and dropped it on the floor.

I moved her to the bed, lying side by side as our tongues rejoined and our hands automatically moved to each other's genitals. She lifted her left leg to allow my right hand easy access to her moist pussy while she squeezed my cock in her hand. I was amazed at how slippery and wet she was and I asked her if she had been having sweet dreams. Her only reply was to direct the head of my cock at her moistness and pull me on top of her. I lifted myself on both hands as my cock slid easily into her wetness.

As I increased my passion and slammed my groin into hers, we heard the love making sounds from the room next door. Obviously Lynn had awaked Rob to a similar morning treat. At first I thought this would put a damper on our rhythm but Mary smiled and became even more animated as we increased our pace some more. Soon she was breathing louder and louder as if in competition again with the sounds from the next room. I was in awe as my horny little girl let go of her inhibitions and spread her legs further to let me pound in deeper and deeper.

Rob and Lynn were obviously getting into this as well and now the sounds of love making had turned to the sounds of unbridled lust. As I felt the cum building within me I began to grunt with each thrust into my wild woman. Suddenly, as if on cue, all four of us began to scream in ecstasy as four orgasms flowed simultaneously.

I collapsed on the bed next to a completely spent Mary as we worked to catch our breath. After several minutes we rolled towards each other and our mouths and tongues found each other again. While sharing the tender, loving kisses of after play, we began to smile and without saying a word to each other slowly began to laugh. We were experiencing utter joy and love for each other. I realized this is what we really come to the Caribbean for.

12