CarJacking

Story Info
Guy gets lucky with young hitchhiker.
1.8k words
4.29
99.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have stated in previous stories I love to masturbate and doing it in public in front of a total stranger is the ultimate for me. I have done it in my car, at the beach, basically anywhere I can get away with it. This story is about an experience in my car.

I had just gotten off work from the hotel I was working in at the time, watching the bartender's and waitress's coming into the kitchen in their skimpy and tight outfit's always made me horny and today was no exception. It was raining hard that day so traffic was moving at a crawl otherwise I might have missed the soaking wet beauty that was standing on the side of the road with her thumb out. I pulled over and when she got in she thanked me for stopping saying that she thought she would never get a ride.

I asked her where she was going and as we got back on the road and she said, "I'm going to a friend's house to pick something up." I asked her what was so important that she had to hitch a ride in the rain and she eventually revealed she was picking up some weed. She asked if I smoked and I said occasionally so she offered to get me high in return for the ride. I said that it wasn't necessary but as horny as I already was before picking her up, I was even more so now that I saw her sitting there in her soaked T-shirt and shorts.

It was about 30 minutes or so to her friend's house and I figured I would be able to take this opportunity to get off in front of another stranger. We made small talk for a while talking about our jobs, recreation etc. Then it occurred to me that she never mentioned how she was getting home after picking the weed up so I asked if she needed a ride home too. She said "You don't have to go out of you way like that," little did she know what I was cooking up as I said "oh it's no trouble at all, I don't have anywhere to be the rest of the day and I would hate to think of you standing in this rain all over again waiting for a ride. She thanked me and as we talked some more my hand inched its way towards my cock where I let it rest casually rubbing it when she wasn't looking.

We got to her friend's house and I waited in the car while she ran in and minute's later she returned smiling even though she was yet again completely soaked from the still pouring rain. We headed on down the road and she asked if I knew anywhere we could park that was safe for us to get high, I suggested a spot by the river under a bridge and she agreed that would be a good spot too. We parked and continued to talk as she rolled the joint, lit it and passed it over, after a while the weed started kicking in and one thing pot does to me is it makes me very horny and since I was already horny before it was an overwhelming feeling at this point so I was no longer discreetly rubbing my cock through my pants. I decided now was the time to make my move.

" Can I ask you to do me a favor?" I asked, she looked at me and said, "sure what is it?" I said, "would you mind if I masturbated in front of you? I wont try to touch you or anything and if you say no I wont do it but pot makes me very horny and I would love to get off in front of you if you don't mind." She looked at me in shock but eventually she smiled and said " well it is your car so I guess you can do whatever you want," I said " but I would only do it if you say it's OK" as I openly rubbed my now rock hard cock through my pant's. "I don't mind, it's OK with me" she said grinning in disbelief.

I immediately opened my pants and pulled them to my ankle's turning towards her with my leg's open as I wrapped my hand around my cock and proceeded to stroke it. I looked her in the eyes and asked if she had ever watched a guy jack-off before and she said " only once, an old boyfriend of mine did it for me" as she pushed her blonde hair behind her ear's watching my hand pump my cock. My eyes moved to her breast's where I saw that her nipples were very hard, I wasn't sure if it was due to the show she was getting or from being soaked from the rain. "Do you enjoy watching a guy stroke his cock?" I said cupping my balls with my other hand.

"Yes I do, I find it very erotic" she said looking up from my cock to lock eyes with me a moment. "Are you enjoying watching me right now?" I asked as I scooped the drop of precum from my cock and licked it from my finger. She gasped a little when she saw me do that and finally said, " yes I am enjoying watching you very much right now." I asked if she would like to masturbate with me and she said "I don't know about that but I would like to help you if that's OK," well I immediately lifted the armrest between us and said "be my guest."

She slid over and started by just rubbing my thigh's as I kept pumping away rubbing my balls as I stroked, my eyes watching her hand's as they got closer and closer to my ball's. I pulled my hand away from my ball's and she replaced it with hers, well that sent waves of pleasure through my cock and I almost shot my load right there but I stopped stroking and just held my shaft as she continued rubbing my balls watching the precum ooze from the tip. I was about to scoop it up again when she beat me to it, I watched her gather it up on her fingertip, making it stretch into a fine strand as she raised it to my lip's where I licked it off gladly.

She resumed playing with my ball's as I pumped my cock our eyes periodically locked while we played when I decided to push the envelope a little, she was leaning over my lap slightly so I reached around her waist with my right hand and let it rest on her hip. She looked up and smiled when I asked, " is it OK if I touch you as well"? she said "yes but let me make it easier for you" as she slid her short's down leaving her panties on. There I was sitting in my car with a total stranger as I pumped my cock for her, I was in total heaven and I meant to enjoy it for as long as possible so I slowed my stroking and decided to help her catch up to my level of stimulation. I slid my hand down her back over her nice round ass, feeling the soaked crotch of her panties I slid a finger inside and found her hot shaved slit open readily for my finger. She gasped as I fingered her in a slow tease, wanting to see how excited I could get her and see how far she would go. She was now just gently squeezing my balls as I played with her pussy wiggling her hips as I added another finger to her slit.

After my finger's were nice and slick with her juices I pulled them out sliding them over her clit then slowly moved them towards her asshole and when they grazed over it she moaned very loudly and looked me in the eye with a very pleased look on her face. I asked if she liked having her asshole played with and she just breathed in as she shook her head yes. "I like having mine played with to" I said as I raised up allowing easier access to my ass for her. A wide grin spread across her face as her finger's trailed from my balls to my asshole where she slowly slid her middle finger in all the way. "Oh my god that's awesome!!!!!" I said as she felt the same happen to her as my slick fingers worked into her ass.

We played for about an hour before I was ready to shoot my load and I knew it was going to be a huge one, she had already cum twice and I just couldn't take anymore. I warned her that I was about to cum and that it would be alot so if she didn't want any on her she should back away a little. She just smiled and as she curled the finger's in my ass towards my prostate and said "cum for me," well that's all I needed to hear and I started pumping my cock like a madman as shot after shot of cum flew all over the both of us some even making it on her cheek which I readily licked off as we both stroked my cum slick cock together finally slipping our fingers from each others assholes. We were facing each other from across the seat again but we both kept playing with ourselves I said " I can cum again if you don't mind" and she responded "again,I dont believe it" looking in disbelief. I said, "yes I can cum quite alot" pointing out the cum dripping from her breasts onto her belly. She didn't say a word but just kept rubbing her clit as I pumped my cock using my cum for lube this time stroking it hard and fast before it dried and got to sticky. She watch my hand intently as I fisted my cock and soon I was cumming again this time all over my belly. After I came down from my orgasm I leaned over her and licked all my cum off her as she brought herself to another orgasm as well.

Once we both recovered she said that was the wildest thing she had ever done and she couldn't believe she actually went as far as she did but she didn't regret doing it. We were soon on our way back to where I picked her up and as we drove I thanked her for letting me masturbate for her and that if she would like to get together again it was up to her. I gave her my number but said I wouldn't ask for hers so that if we got together again it was on her terms. She thanked me as well and we went our separate ways, she never did call but I really didn't expect her to. All in all just another perfect adventure of the Publicmasturbater. The End