Carl and Lorie and Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second concern was that she seemed to be taking masturbating herself to a whole new level. I noticed that she was going through batteries rather quickly. Her toy collection in the closet was rearranged almost daily, which can only mean one thing.

One particular night, I had gone to bed before she came home from work. I had put the kids to bed, turned the room monitors on and fell into a deep sleep rather quickly. Later, I was awakened by the familiar humming of one her vibrators. Pretending to still be asleep, I was lying there quietly letting her do her thing. I could hear the muffled sound of her love toy as the vibrating knob settled into position against her love nest. After just a few minutes, I could hear her quiet little grunt and felt the mattress tremble slightly as her body jerked from the release. I didn't know how long she had been tending to her needs before I was awakened, but I counted six of those throaty "cum-grunts".

When she had finished tending to her desires, she turned off the vibrator, unplugged it and carried it back to its place in the closet. She then climbed back into bed and, turning her back to me, settled in for the night.

I was now in desperate need of release. I waited until she was sleeping and then I carefully moved my body into position behind her. She was sleeping in a fetal position, allowing me easy access to the object of my desires. I began to rub the head of my fully erect cock against her pussy lips. Her wetness allowed the head to slide into her easily. I adjusted my pillow and my body position and I proceeded with long, slow strokes in and out of her pussy. It wasn't very long before my cock exploded with a powerful orgasm, sending waves of cum into her warmth. I was able to get off without disturbing her at all and I fell asleep shortly after, as my wilting cock slipped out of her cum-drenched pussy.

The next morning she asked me when I put "Charley" (her pet name for my manhood) in the "garage". She told me that she was surprised when she got up from the bed that morning and discovered that there was cum running down her leg. I told her that I had awakened at some point during the night and finding myself with a hard-on, along with a place to put it right there in front of me, I couldn't resist. She accepted my explanation without inquiring further. I never mentioned the whole vibrator scene and how it had gotten me so worked up.

Aimee: I had forgotten just how unbelievably good Andrea was at eating pussy. It didn't take long for her to jog my memory me though. When I arrived at her parent's home, she came to the door completely nude. As I entered, she closed the door quickly behind me. Without saying a word, she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom down the hall.

There, she began unbuttoning my shirt as she kissed my neck. It was completely undone in a matter of a few seconds. Dragging it down over my shoulders, she removed it completely and draped it over the back of the dressing table chair. She then reached around my back and deftly released my bra clasp. Within seconds, she was sucking and teasing my hardening nipples with her warm lips and tongue. I began moaning my pleasure as she worked her magic with her tongue and lips. Her tongue traced its way downward to my navel area while her fingertips traced my nipples. I moaned my approval as she unfastened my slacks. This was going to be a real treat. I could already feel the tension building between my legs.

She began tugging my pants as well as my panties as she licked and kissed by belly. I reached down with both hands and helped her remove my last bit of clothing.

I sat down on the bed as my body was tingling with anticipation. Andrea knelt on the floor in front of me as I instinctively spread my legs apart. We made eye contact as I leaned back onto the bed. Aimee was smiling broadly as she moved her mouth into position and began stroking my waiting pussy with her hot, wet tongue. I moaned my approval as she commenced her tongue assault. It felt wonderful.

As was always the case with Andrea, I just laid back and let her work her magic. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be ravished by my dear old friend. She continued her tongue teasing, tracing along the folds of my slit. I spread my legs wider, further exposing the object of her attention. She now had complete, unimpeded access to my aching love nest. I was beginning to get to the point where the teasing was excruciating. I was in ecstasy as her fingers nimbly caressed my torso and belly as her mouth and tongue tortured every nerve ending I have between my legs. Enough was enough and I was more than ready to get on with my much-anticipated release. Reaching down, I took her head in both of my hands and guided her attention to my aching clit. After just a few minutes of tongue lashing and some gentle sucking, I was about ready to come apart. The tension was excruciating and she was very aware of my condition. My moans were getting louder and my heart was racing. My breathing quickened and I squealed that I needed to cum. It was then that she began to work her tongue feverishly over my clit until my body shook violently and my orgasm overtook me. With my hands still holding on to her head, I guided her mouth away from my sensitive love button as my body continued to jerk uncontrollably. I lifted my head up off the pillow as the spasms waned and our eyes met. Her chin was wet from my juices and she had a contented smile on her face.

Not a word was spoken as she lay down beside me on the bed, lightly stroking my torso and abdomen with her fingertips. My orgasm seemed to last a while and as I regained my senses all I could say was "damn, that was good". She continued stroking my body lightly as I lay still, contented in the afterglow of my release. Every nerve ending in my body had just felt the rush of one of the most intense orgasms that I had experienced in quite a while. She really knew how to please a woman and she thoroughly enjoyed doing it. I wondered why I had waited so long to see her again.

Andrea waited a short period of time and then rolled onto her back. She spread her legs wide as she patted her pussy lightly and said to me, "My turn." She didn't have to ask twice.

I slid down on the bed and positioned my body between her legs and lowered my mouth to her waiting love nest. Her pussy was completely void of hair and the aroma of her wetness filled my nostrils. My wet tongue slid along the folds of her slit, parting it even wider, allowing my tongue easy access to her honey pot. I fondled her large breasts as my tongue continued with it's appointed duties. Soon she was moaning and begging for release. I turned my attention to her clit, which was swollen and quite large. I took her "mini-cock" between my lips and sucked it gently. As I sucked it into my mouth, I was brushing my tongue over and around it and getting just the reaction I was looking for.

I could feel her clit retracting in my mouth and I could feel her body stiffen as she approached her orgasm. Her hips raised and pressed against my mouth as she let out a loud moan. Just then her body jerked violently and her release overtook her. It was a sight to behold. Watching her build up to it and seeing the contortions of her face as she came were so stimulating. She was trying to push my mouth away as she climaxed but my tormenting tongue was having no parts of that.

As she began to relax, I quickly began the assailing process again with my mouth and tongue executing its mission even more feverishly than before. It had been a lengthy time since the two of us made love and I was going to make it worth her while. In a very short period of time she was again grinding her pussy against my mouth and moaning. Her body stiffened as she was building up to her orgasm. As my wagging tongue triggered her climax, she again jerked uncontrollably and determinedly pushed me away, rolling onto her side. She then clamped her legs together to escape my relentless assault on her all too sensitive genitals. She was breathing rapidly and smiling profusely.

Afterwards, I slid my body alongside hers, contented that I had given her such pleasure.

We talked for a while and shared some memories. We reminisced about our passionate encounters and the times we almost got caught. We laughed about the crazy summers we had together. I really cared about her and she felt the same about me. We promised each other that we would never stop meeting for sex on a regular basis and agreed that only we knew how to completely satisfy each other sexually. During our conversation, I told her about my sexual urges towards Lori. She told me that she was quite turned on by her also and jokingly told me that it would be fantastic if her and I could get Lori to join us for a threesome. I laughingly told her that she would have to fight me for her.

After a little more small talk, we settled into a sixty-nine position (with me on top) and finished off the evening with near-simultaneous orgasms. Getting off at the same moment was something we always tried to do and at times we were successful. This was going to take more practice to get back in sync. We finished our love session with some kissing and hugging and I told her that if she had a cock, I would marry her. We both laughed.

Afterwards, I dressed quickly, thanked her for having me over and rushed home to Danny. I was hoping he was still awake and waiting for me.

Needless to say, it was the wee hours of the morning when I arrived at the apartment. There, I found Danny was in bed and fast asleep. He was lying on his back, wearing just his boxer shorts. I threw my clothing off and slid into bed beside him. He didn't stir at all so I decided that I was going to have to perform the stirring.

Reaching inside the opening in his shorts, I took his flaccid member in my hand. I massaged his balls as I guided the head of his cock through the opening. Lowering my head into position, I clamped my mouth around it. Since it was completely limp, his whole cock fit easily in my mouth and I began licking his ball sack with my tongue. I sensed that Danny was beginning to stir as his cock began to come alive in my mouth. I began sucking its length, bobbing my head slowly at first and then with more purpose. It swelled rather quickly and soon he was moaning his approval. I needed his stiff cock inside me and it was there for the taking.

Lifting myself on to my knees, I straddled myself over his hard rod. After rubbing the head against my pussy lips, I lowered myself onto it. As his member filled me, I began to tighten my vaginal muscles around it as I rocked slowly back and forth. His cock pressed against the inside walls of my vagina as I moved in a circular motion, using it much like I would my favorite dildo in order to get the full effect.

I began to move up and down its length, slowly at first then faster as I felt my orgasm starting to build. I began humping him harder and I quickened the pace until his body started to arch, signaling his impending climax. I rode his cock frantically, trying to make sure that I came before he did but it was to no avail. He shot his load deep inside me as his body jerked below. Having reached the point of no return, my fingers instinctively went to work frigging my clit frantically. I was close to cumming and my fingers were doing the trick. In seconds, I felt the rush of my climax overtake me as I leaned forward and fell onto his chest. I felt his now shrinking member slide out of pussy as I lay there, breathing heavily and my heart still racing.

I lay there for a few minutes as my body began to relax in its post-orgasmic state. We kissed and I rolled onto my side and fell asleep knowing that I just had a night that I will remember for a long time.

Lori: I found myself becoming more obsessed with thoughts of Aimee constantly entering my mind. Thinking of her with Andrea was making me jealous in a sense. They were seeing more and more of each other and Aimee was more than eager to share the details of their encounters with me. She would make me hornier than hell when she told me the things they had been doing together.

I found myself fantasizing their lovemaking sessions and masturbating quite often. I was totally aware of my budding bi-sexuality. The thought of eating another woman's pussy was beginning to turn into a need. Aimee was always smiling and happy when she would tell me what they had done during each rendezvous they had. I wanted to experience it also.

I was feeling more and more confused, wondering how I was going to get her to make love to me. I knew just what I needed to do to get a man but getting a woman seemed so much different. I didn't want to risk our friendship, not that I thought for a minute that she wouldn't jump at the chance to have sex with me. She was always so open in pointing out women who were shopping in the store and telling me which ones she would love to "spend some time with".

I began watching more and more lesbian porn when I had time alone. Thank goodness that Carl enjoyed it because I would have had some explaining to do if I came home with porn movies filled with lesbian lovers. As it was, there were plenty of scenes to watch. I found myself intently studying the way they used their tongues on each other and the way they used their hands and mouths. There was one particular scene that is burned in my mind. An adult film star named Jenna was giving a beautiful brunette the tongue-lashing of a lifetime and she kept cumming, one orgasm after another. Damn, it was so sexy. I played it over and over and always seemed to have my hand inside my panties as I watched, completely mesmerized. Those girls in the films were either enjoying themselves very much or they were damn good actresses.

I was yearning to try lesbian love in the worst way.

Then, it happened. One day, I had just put the kids down for their mid-morning nap when I got a phone call that was going to change my life forever.

It was Aimee and she was crying. She sounded very upset and asked if she could come over. She needed someone to talk to. I told her to come over and that I was here for her. She told me she would be there shortly and hung up.

I was wondering what she was so upset about and more importantly, how I could be of comfort to her. I began to straighten the house up, picking up toys and the like. I put water on for tea and sat at the kitchen table, waiting for her to arrive.

A few minutes later, I heard her car in the driveway and shortly after that, a knock on the door. I turned off the whistling teapot and opened the door. I could see that she had been crying. Her face was red and her eyes bloodshot. Her hair appeared disheveled and her eye makeup was smeared on her cheeks. I had never seen her like this. Opening my arms wide as she entered through the doorway, I embraced her with a firm hug. I held her for a while as she cried on my shoulder. I didn't yet know what was wrong but I was going to be there for her regardless.

After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled herself away and looked at me. I reached for a tissue so that she could wipe away her tears. I guided her to sit down on one of the chairs and went to the pantry to find a washcloth. I went to the sink and wet the cloth. Walking back over, I lifted her chin with one hand and began to wipe her face with the other. She seemed almost child-like as I set out to clean the makeup from her face. She still had not said a word. I finished wiping her face and put the washcloth on the table. I stood in front of her and ran my fingers through her hair in an effort to comb it in place. She looked up at me with a forced smile then she put her head against my stomach as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I could not begin to imagine what was wrong, but I was there for her.

She stayed there for good while, regaining her composure. I held her against me and stroked her hair. She looked up at me again with sadness in her eyes and I bent down to kiss her on the forehead. As I straightened back up, we kept eye contact. As I bent down, once again to kiss her forehead, she lifted up from the chair and planted her lips on mine.

I froze for a brief moment and then found myself instinctively returning her kiss. I felt like a teenage girl who had been kissed by her first love for the very first time. Our lips melted together and in a flash, our tongues were doing their mating dance. What I had longed for so long was finally here, right in my kitchen. We held each other close as we continued our kiss. It was long and sensual and my body began to ache from the tension. There was such an intense stirring between my legs that my legs began to quiver. I had not felt a desire that strong in quite some time.

We broke our kiss and she gazed into my eyes. She told me she needed to shower and that afterwards she wanted to make love with me. I nodded my agreement and told her that I needed to take the children to my in-laws. I knew that we had gone too far with the kissing and that there was no doubt where this was going to lead. There was no turning back.

I told her I would run a bath for her so she could relax while I ran the kids over to Carl's parents house. I called them and told them that I had some things that needed taken care of and asked if they could watch them for a few hours. They loved having the grandchildren over so they readily agreed. I ran a bubble bath for Aimee and then took the children over to their grandparent's house for the afternoon.

I returned a short while later and, thankfully Aimee's car was still in the driveway. I was still wondering what had made her so upset but I knew in good time, she would tell me. That would be later. Right then, I needed to get in the house and take care of a need that has been building for so long. I parked the car and quickly moved to the front door. I was shaking from anticipation as I slid in the key and turned the handle. I locked the door behind me and headed down the hall towards the bedroom where she had been taking her bath in the master bathroom.

There, I found her, completely naked on the bed. She was staring at me intently with that "come-hither" look. I didn't hesitate for a moment. She was so beautiful. She had a perfect body and I could not wait to kiss her again. I had sampled those lips and now it was time for the main course, so to speak.

I slid onto the bed next to her and our mouths met. We kissed deeply and the familiar soapy smell of the bubble bath filled my nostrils. It was a kiss that I wished could go on forever. As we continued our oral onslaught, I felt her hand unbuttoning my shirt. I followed her lead and moved my hand to her naked breast. Her breast was firm and I felt her nipple harden between my fingers. The kiss became more and more urgent as she began her effort to remove my shirt. I broke the kiss for a moment as I sat up and slid the sleeveless blouse off of my shoulders. Not wasting any time, I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra and removed it also. After tossing the shirt and bra aside, I returned to our kiss.

Her hand was soon cupping my breast gently. She teased my nipples, first one then the other with her fingertips. It seemed that there was a direct connection form the tips of my breasts to the nerve endings between my legs. I was falling apart.

Our lips parted ways as she repositioned her mouth so she could kiss my neck. I shivered at each stop she made along the way to my heaving breasts. I was breathing so heavily, I could hear each breath that I took. She inched her tongue along my neck, stopping briefly to take my earlobe between her lips. Her fingertips were tracing my torso, signaling that more was yet to come. Her tongue traced a path to my hardened nipple and her lips sucked gently on one as her tongue glided along the tip. Sucking gently, she pulled her head away slowly. A suction noise was heard as it slipped out from between her warm wet lips. She deftly moved her mouth to the other and repeated the sucking and tonguing of my aching nipples. God, it was wonderful.