Carl and Lorie and Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she left, I called Lori. I needed someone to talk to and I had no place to go. Being the friend she is, Lori invited me over to her place. I packed the car with my meager belongings and drove over to her house.

Needless to say, Lori was there for me. She held me as I told her that Danny and I had a fight over something stupid and our relationship was over. She was comforting me in my time of need when suddenly, the comforting turned into something much more. We had our first kiss and one thing led to another. Sex with Lori was hard to describe. I was feeling so much more, emotionally, than I had ever felt with anyone else. Our lovemaking felt so natural. This wasn't just sex like in the past, it was a migration of souls. I didn't know if I was rebounding from my breakup with Danny or if I was really falling in love with Lori.

As time went on, we found it difficult to maintain the kind of relationship that we both wanted. There was no doubt that Lori loved Carl, her children, and her home so much that she was not yet willing to give them up. It was going to take some time for her to sort these things out. I was willing to give her that time rather than risk losing my relationship with her.

It was becoming a difficult balancing act for Lori. On one hand, she wanted me, and on the other she wanted Carl. She was having sex with both of us on a regular basis. I am sure it was hard on her, having to keep the both of us sexually satisfied. On many occasions, she would make love to me, go upstairs, and make love to Carl. She seemed to handle it quite well but I would have thought that it was taking a toll on her. When it came to sex, she had a difficult time saying no to either Carl or me. In order to keep the peace in the household, she would try extra hard to make sure that Carl and I were sexually satisfied. This meant she was spending an inordinate amount of time pleasuring or being pleasured. All that sex didn't seem to bother her. She easily satisfied my sexual demands as well as Carl's and thoroughly enjoyed herself at the same time. She seemed to relish the attention she was getting and the sexual satisfaction as well.

On many occasions, when we worked together, we would go into the dressing room to gather the garments to put away. Acting like a couple of schoolgirls discovering sex for the first time, we would steal kisses and a bit more, teasing each other with our mouths and fingers. Having her hand down my pants was as natural as having my own down there. At times, after teasing each other throughout an entire shift, we would make each other cum easily just using a finger or two while as the customers were looking through the clothing just outside the dressing room door. It was difficult keeping quiet while we fooled around but we became pretty decent at having silent orgasms. At times we became other so worked up that, as soon as we got back to the house, she would go to directly to my room and we would have a quick love making session before she would even go upstairs to her family.

Lori: After a period of time, I was beginning to wear down from the every day demands of the family life and the sexual demands of Carl and Aimee. It seemed like I wasn't getting any time alone any more. I was trying hard to please everyone but it was becoming more and more difficult.

Then one day, while I was driving us home after work, Aimee made a comment that would change everything.

"I need a cock," she said. She just blurted it right out. "I need a cock so bad, I can taste it" she went on to say.

"Am I not pleasing you?" I asked her.

"You please me very much" she continued "but, I need a good, hard fucking and I know you can't give it to me. If I don't get it soon, I feel like I am going to explode."

I totally understood what she meant. I was getting fucked regularly and I know what I would have felt like if I didn't get any of Carl's hard cock. The oral sex is great but nothing satisfies as much as having a hard rod pounding away at my pussy.

"Carl will fuck you." I blurted out without hesitation.

There was a period of silence as the thought of what I had said sunk in. I had just offered my husband's services to this beautiful young girl who needed fucked. My mind raced with thoughts of Carl fucking Aimee. It was exciting me in an odd sort of way.

After what seemed like an eternity, she asked me if I would really let her fuck my husband. I thought about it and told her that I would. She needed it and I understood. It was just going to be a matter of how we were going to do it.

A short while later, we arrived at home. We entered through the basement apartment and I kissed Aimee lovingly on the mouth before heading upstairs. I was trembling at the thought of asking my husband to screw my closest friend but I had to do it or risk Aimee finding someone else to satisfy her needs. This, to me, was a better option and I was willing to risk it.

Carl was in bed sleeping when I reached the bedroom. I walked over to him and kissed him gently on the forehead. He stirred as I stood up and he opened his eyes. He smiled up at me and asked if I was coming to bed. I bent down and kissed him deeply on the mouth as I slid my hand under the blanket and to his crotch. There, I found his fully erect cock. He sighed as my fingers brushed lightly along its length. He wanted sex and he was about to get it.

I stood up and told him to hold that thought. I was going to check on the children and I would be right back.

I left the room and checked on the children who were both fast asleep. I then went downstairs where I found Aimee just getting into bed. She had her vibrator in her hand and was completely naked except for her panties. She looked so damn sexy.

I took her by the hand and told her to put her toy away as she wasn't going to need it. I kissed her on the mouth and told her that it was now or never. I felt the moment was right for her to join us and with Carl being so horny; there could be no doubt that he was going to go along with it. I would have to deal with any consequences later.

I led her up the stairs, still holding her hand. As we reached the bedroom door, we looked at each other as though to say "Here goes." And we entered the room together. I closed the door behind me and we turned towards the bed. The only light in the room was from a small nightlight in the corner but our outlines were clearly visible as we approached the bed.

I knelt down on the floor and leaned over, kissing him deeply. Not a word was spoken by anyone as my hand slid the blanket down exposing his now-heaving chest. I am sure that he knew what he was in for as I could feel his heart racing as my hand caressed his chest and we continued to kiss.

I motioned for Aimee to remove the blanket and she bent down do so. She was kneeling next to me, still in her panties, as his hard cock became exposed. I stood up and began undressing as I watched Aimee take Carl's hardened member in her hand. I continued undressing as she looked up at me. I nodded my approval and she moved her face closer to her object of desire. I had finished undressing and was ready for some action of my own. In order to alleviate any uneasiness, I turned towards Aimee and threw my leg up over my husband's prone body and lowered my pussy to his face. He began to lick eagerly as Aimee's tongue traced the length of his cock. I watched as she gently sucked the head into her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy the sensations she was getting from having his cock between her lips. Aimee stroked his cock a few times with her hand then began to lower her head further down the shaft. She was moaning softly as she began to slide her head up and down along its length. I could hear my husband's muffled moans in response to her actions. She was definitely an experienced cocksucker.

Aimee stood up and without missing a single stoke of his cock with her mouth, she turned her ass in my direction. She was positioning herself so I could easily reach her sex with my hand. I caressed her perfectly proportioned backside and proceeded to slide her panties down. My husband's tongue was beginning to cause a real stir in my genitals and I moaned my approval as I was reaching down to help Aimee step out of her panties.

Aimee's wet pussy was now within easy reach. I slid my fingers along the folds and brushed her clit with my fingertips. She let out a loud moan as she continued her oral onslaught on Carl's glistening cock. I continued stroking her pussy and she moved her ass in time with my fingers. Sliding a finger inside her wetness, she pushed back hard to meet it. I had to stop as I was reaching my orgasm. Gently sucking Aimee's wetness from my fingers, she smiled up at me. She winked as she continued sliding her lips slowly up and down his rod. She watched as my body stiffened, followed by a powerful orgasm. My body twitched uncontrollably as the waves of pleasure overtook me. Watching my friend sucking my husbands cock had a huge impact on the depth and strength of my mind-rattling orgasm.

After regaining my senses, I leaned down to get a taste of his cock also. Aimee moved her tongues attention to his balls as I took his cock into my mouth. I lowered my head down the shaft and back up again only to find Aimee's tongue following my mouth up its length. Our tongues met at his cock head and we kissed deeply. I am sure that Carl didn't see the kiss because my entire body was blocking his view.

I rose up and felt my husband's tongue working my pussy again. Aimee climbed up on the bed and straddled Carl's hips. She took his cock in her hand and rubbed it back and forth along the folds of her pussy lips. Slowly she lowered herself onto it. I watched as his cock slowly disappeared. I glanced at her face and saw the intense pleasure in her facial expressions. I then climbed off of the bed and stood back to watch.

With me out of the way, Carl reached for Aimee's breasts. He gently caressed them and teased her nipples with his fingertips as she slid her pussy up and down on his swollen member. Aimee began picking up the pace of the fucking and was moaning loudly. I could see that Carl was getting closer to orgasm. To be honest, I am surprised that he had held out this long. Aimee was now bouncing up and down wildly and I could see that she was getting close also. I was getting so turned on by their actions that without even realizing it, I had been stroking my clit it rhythm with their fucking.

All of sudden, Aimee let out a loud grunt and her body shook. She was looking up with her eyes closed and I could see in the dim light that she was twitching uncontrollably. Just then, my husband let out a soft moan as he shot his hot load into Aimee's waiting pussy. She fell forward against his chest and they both just lay there silent. The only sound was the heavy breathing that follows a hot, heavy sex session.

I had been watching them so intently; I didn't realize that I had reached the point of no return. A few more strokes with my fingers and I reached another incredible orgasm. After my orgasm subsided, I returned to the bed and lay down as Aimee rolled off of Carl.

The three of us were lying on the bed, Aimee in the middle. Still, nothing had been said between any of us. In a strange sort of way, it felt so natural. I could see clearly the glistening of Carl's cock. There was a puddle of his cum around its base. When I saw it, I know I wanted it. I crawled over Aimee who was still recovering from her orgasm and began slowly and methodically licking up every drop of his man juice. He watched me clean his cock with my tongue and finally, he spoke.

"Aren't you going to lick Aimee clean?"

I looked at him, somewhat stunned, and he had a big smile on his face.

Without a word, I positioned myself between Aimee's legs and lowered my face to her cum-drenched pussy. She positioned herself so that I would have unimpeded access. I began licking, slowly and deliberately at first and then to a more urgent tongue-lashing. I could taste the mixture of Carl's cum and Aimee's moistness as I licked up every drop Aimee began to moan so I just continued what now comes naturally. It seemed like just a few minutes and she was having spasms of pleasure. I looked up at Carl and he smiled as he traced Aimee's breasts with his fingertips.

Her heavy breathing subsided and she muttered, "That was incredible."

It was.

Carl: Too much of a good thing is not good. Incredible sex with two incredibly sexy, beautiful women is the ultimate sexual experience. Our love triangle lasted about a year when, I found out that Lori and Aimee had expanded their horizons. Apparently, I wasn't what they needed at the end of the day.

Lori and Aimee moved out and took up residence with Andrea. It seems that they are strictly lesbian lovers and unfortunately, I can't help them in that department. I miss the amazing sex. But most of all, I miss Lori.

We share custody of the children. It is quite lonely around here sometimes although I have gotten used to it. I still get laid once in while but it isn't the same without Lori and Aimee.

I want Lori to be happy. When I make an issue of her being a lesbian she tells me to find a boyfriend. "You might like it." She would say. I can't say that I haven't thought about it. Maybe someday I will try it, you never know. That might be another story altogether.