Carl and Sheila's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally exhaled and took a few deep breaths to relax. She punched him in the arm again and told him "I'm taking this thing out, I'm done for the night." He grabbed her arms as she shifted to take off her underwear. He raised them above her head and pinned them to the mattress. He straddled her as her dress rode up to her stomach, underwear exposed. He put his face to hers as he had done previously, without kissing her, and looked deep in her eyes.

She looked visibly frightened, with eyes wide open. He calmly said to her, "do you still trust me?" She thought for a second, and realized the look of concern across his face was genuine. He had substantially teased her, even brought her to the brink, but always looked out for her. Sheila immediately and significantly relaxed as her body was under his control. "Of course," she said. "Then, actually, you're just getting started for the night," as he kissed her on the lips, softly at first and increased his fervor as she increased hers. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered.

"I don't care if God, himself, appears; you tell him you're worshiping a greater deity tonight and you'll be in soon for confessional. Now get up and strip," he said with furious intent as he released her arms and got off her bed. Sheila hesitated, but then stood and stripped off her dress. She reached behind her back unclasped her bra and let it slide down her arms and onto the floor while Carl watched with desire in his eyes. She felt a bit self-conscious as she stood braless in front of him. She ignored the feeling and hooked her fingers in the waistband of her underwear and started to push downward toward the floor. Carl stopped her, pulled her close and kissed her before he spun her around so her back rested against his chest.

Carl wrapped his left arm underneath her left arm and reached across her chest and held on to her right shoulder. As he softly held her right shoulder, he increased the speed and intensity of the egg to its fullest. She lunged forward and grabbed onto Carl's arm with both hands, but Carl's arm held her upright. Carl held her for what seemed to her like an eternity before the egg slowed down. It had a mind of its own.

He let go of her shoulder and pulled his arm out from underneath hers. Carl slowly ran the tips of his fingers down her arms and gently grabbed each of her hands inside of his. "Close your eyes, relax, and just go with the flow," he whispered into her ear as each word was preceded and followed by a gentle kiss along her neck and shoulders. Carl closed his hands around hers, except her index finger. He used his left hand to hold hers and then ran her index finger softly down the left side of her face, around her to her chin, down the front of her neck, and then across her right shoulder. She leaned her head toward his face as he kissed her neck and shoulders and softly moaned "that feels sssooo gggooooooddd."

He held Sheila's left hand and lightly drew spiraling circles around her right breast and avoided her nipple. Around the outside, over the top, down through the valley of her cleavage, and around the bottom. Each circle drew closer, but always stopped before her areola was reached. He then brought her left hand over her left shoulder and into his mouth as he gently kissed and wet her finger before he used it and moistened her nipple. Carl moved his face from her left shoulder to her right and exhaled through his nose, which sent a rush of warm air down the front of her chest and over the newly moist area. She shuddered and leaned forward and prevented any further environmental caress of her breast. "Ooohhh, fffuuuccckkk," she uttered under her breath, as she did not want Carl to hear. She said "do that again," a bit louder for Carl.

Carl repeated the process with her right hand, over and around her left breast, over her right shoulder for his mouth, then rubbed it in. Carl then switched his position back to her left shoulder and exhaled once again. This time she wrapped her arms behind his head and leaned into him hard as her nipple welcomed the environmental assault.

After she used his neck and head for support, he softly ran his own finger tips down her sides to her underwear. He hooked his fingers in the waistband and slowly folded them onto themselves, which again mimicked low-rise jeans. He reached behind his head and grabbed her hands and extended their index finger as he brought them to the valley where her leg joined the pelvis. He gently ran her fingers from the top of her underwear up the valley to her stomach. He brought her right hand over her shoulder and into his mouth for another moistened touch, this time just outside her underwear just above her hood.

As the egg continued whir at full pace, Carl brought her left hand down to her pelvis and used it to cup her underwear-covered mons. He held her hand against herself as he again wrapped his left arm across her chest and held her shoulder. He slowly increased the pressure through the heel of his hand and once again created unfettered and unadulterated stimulation on her g-spot. She jerked forward again and grabbed his left arm with her left hand. "Slowly increase the pressure," he whispered over her shoulder as he took his right hand away from hers and wrapped it around her stomach and held her as she approached climax.

Carl kissed her neck and shoulders and nibbled her ear lobe as she reached the point of no return. She leaned into his kisses as he held onto her and then it hit. She took a deep breath and completely lifted her legs off the ground as she left earth. He held her as her stomach muscles convulsed and he watched over her shoulder she continued to press down on her sheathed sex. She brought her legs as far to her chest as was humanly possible out of grasp. Carl noticed she wasn't breathing and whispered in her ear "Breathe, breathe, breathe!"

She gasped and took a few deep breaths after she seemed to have started her downward spiral toward Earth. As she took deep breaths, her muscles began to spasm once again and she took back off toward the moon. Her convulsions gained power and thrust to the point Carl was forced to hold her from a seated position; her muscles were too powerful. She gasped throughout the secondary lift off and spasmodically convulsed for the four minutes that followed. He held onto her with everything he had.

As her descent began, Carl repositioned himself further back on the bed and provided her with additional support. Carl periodically slowed the egg along with her descent. Once Carl had reached the lowest setting on the egg, he moved out from behind her and laid her down on the bed, while she regularly and then periodically convulsed. "Oh, you're an asshole, oh my god," she uttered on her exhales between convulsions. Eventually the phrase changed to "Oh, you're an asshole," and then to "Oh my god" as she returned to Earth. Her irregular spasms dwindled over the half hour that followed, by the end she had about one every seven minutes.

Carl turned off the egg, even though it had remained on its lowest setting, and helped her move onto her side in the fetal position and get some rest. He grabbed a nearby blanket and draped it over her body. He leaned over and brushed her hair from her face and kissed her forehead as she a final spasm.

"I don't think I can keep doing this," she muttered as she drifted off to sleep.