Carl Hubay's Bi Interracial Orgy

Story Info
Porn stars have a bisexual interracial orgy.
1.9k words
3.5
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Carl Hubay, a silver-haired, trim and fit porn star living and operating in the environs of Las Vegas, Nevada. Carl is an expert when it comes to making amateur content that crosses the genres of bisexual, interracial, mature, BBW and transgender porn. He is quite talented when it comes to recruiting talented women and men of all hues to star in his films, to the delight of his diverse fan base. Carl's work is truly exceptional, but he never rests and wants to break new ground, hence tonight's tale...

"This feels nice," Carl said as a sultry, sexy young black woman named Anika Angel sucked on his thick, pale cock. The two of them were in a motel room, getting their freak on. Anika Angel winked at Carl and massaged his balls while sucking him off. Slim older white dude with sexy, curvy young black woman, there was quite the contrast between the two of them. For Carl and Anika, that's just part of the fun.

"Hmm, yeah," Anika Angel paused to say, beaming at Carl while fellating him. Nearby, another couple was getting their freak on. A curvy brunette with milky white skin and a big round ass was sucking off a handsome, well-endowed black man. The curvy brunette in question happened to be Lexi Bleu, a frequent collaborator of Carl Hubay, and the black gentleman is Shaun, who has also starred in Carl's films.

"You do that so well Miss Bleu," Shaun said as Miss Bleu fellated him, and the sexy brunette winked at him while licking his long and thick dark dick. This get-together is a steamy one for both Miss Bleu and Shaun. Miss Bleu has appeared in freaky films like Stewardess Bangs The Pilot and Daddy's Young Girlfriend, of which Shaun is a fan. Miss Bleu likes films like Professor Carl's Bareback Threesome, and Oreo Bi Three-way. Shaun is handsome and strong, popular in straight, BBW, amateur and bisexual films. The brother is talented for real, Miss Bleu can attest to that...

"I love what I do," Miss Bleu told Shaun, and after sucking off the handsome brother, she got on all fours and shook her big pale ass for him. Shaun stroked his long, hard dick and grinned, caressing Miss Bleu's big pale booty. Without further ado, Shaun rolled a condom on his big dark dick, then pushed it into Miss Bleu's eager pussy. Miss Bleu sighed happily as Shaun gripped her hips and began fucking her with passionate, deep strokes. Miss Bleu loves men of all races, but black men have always been special to her...

"Let's show these two a thing or two," Anika Angel told Carl as she got on all fours, and spread her thick black ass for him. Carl grinned, remembering the fun he had in interracial anal films like Rear Entry Maid and Resort Anal Bonus, also starring Anika Angel. He stroked his big pale cock and put on a condom while Anika Angel reached for some lubrication. Carl eased his thick pale cock into Anika Angel's backdoor, and the slim yet curvy young black woman moaned deeply, loving what her lover was doing to her.

"Your booty rocks, Anika," Carl told the sexy young black woman, loving the feel of her tight asshole on his dick. Anika Angel exhaled sharply and began grinding her black ass against Carl's groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Carl has fucked lots of women, lots of men and more than a few transgender folks, but black female asses remain his favorites. Carl is forthrightly bisexual and there is definitely no shame in his game. He savored every moment as he fucked Anika Angel in her sweet asshole...

"Fuck me harder," Miss Bleu demanded, and Shaun laughed, smacking her big pale ass as he rammed his thick dark dick into her pussy. Shaun really went to town on Miss Bleu, grabbing her long dark hair and yanking her head back as he slammed his big dark dick into her pussy. Miss Bleu shrieked like a woman possessed, loving the feel of Shaun's big black dick inside her pussy. The brother fucked the sexy brunette MILF like there was no tomorrow, and their passionate screams filled the air.

"Ride me, sexy lady," Shaun told Miss Bleu, and he lay flat on the bed while the sultry brunette climbed on top of him. Miss Bleu smiled at Shaun who caressed her tits with one hand and her big pale ass with the other. Shaun loves women of all races, and also engages in male/male activity once in a while, but big booty white ladies are his favorites. Miss Bleu grabbed Shaun's big dark dick and rubbed it against her pussy, then he bucked his hips and thrust into her. Just like that, they began fucking again...

"Oh fuck, I love your cock in my ass," Anika Angel sighed as Carl pulled out, after fucking her for a while. The sexy young black woman and the bisexual older white gentleman lay on the bed, sweaty, exhausted but happy as can be. They watched as their pals Shaun and Miss Bleu did their thing. Miss Bleu rode Shaun's thick dark dick like there was no tomorrow, and Carl found himself admiring the brother's technique. Anika Angel saw what Carl was doing and did not mind. Bisexual men are fun in bed but have their unique quirks...

"I want you in my ass," Miss Bleu told Shaun, and Shaun grinned, and the two of them switched positions. Miss Bleu was once again on all fours, face down and big white ass up. Shaun came up behind her, with lubrication. After lubricating Miss Bleu's asshole, Shaun eased his thick dark dick into her backdoor. Carl watched, envious. He'd gotten fucked by Shaun a few times, and Miss Bleu once fucked Carl with a strap-on dildo, but the curvy MILF never let him fuck her in the ass. This was...interesting.

"I love a tight ass," Shaun told Miss Bleu, gripping the sexy white woman's hips as he worked his thick dark dick into her asshole. Miss Bleu went wild, screaming obscenities and grinding her big pale ass against Shaun as he filled her asshole with his big black dick. Shaun didn't let up, and fucked Miss Bleu's ass like there was no tomorrow. As Anika Angel and Carl Hubay looked on, Shaun banged the hell out of Miss Bleu's asshole, fucking the white MILF until she tapped out...

"That was hot," Anika Angel said, and she looked at Shaun hungrily as he popped his dick out of Miss Bleu's asshole. Without missing a beat, Anika Angel knelt before Shaun and grabbed his big black dick. As an astonished Miss Bleu looked on, Anika Angel began sucking Shaun's dick. The sexy young African American female porn star loves white cock, but black dick is a delight which she refuses to give up. Carl stroked himself as he watched Anika Angel and Shaun do their thing. Seriously, this was so damn hot...

"Go join them," Miss Bleu told Carl, who nodded and grinned. As Shaun put on a new condom, Anika Angel got on all fours. Shaun eased his thick dark dick into Anika Angel from behind, and began fucking her sweet black pussy. Carl came over, and Anika Angel smilingly grabbed his thick pale cock and began sucking him off while getting drilled by Shaun. Not to be outdone, Miss Bleu grabbed her strap-on dildo, and came up behind Carl. Gripping Carl by the hips, Miss Bleu pushed the dildo up his ass, and the older bisexual gentleman groaned, loving what a certain freaky MILF was doing to him...

"Oh yeah," Carl groaned, loving the feel of Anika Angel's sweet lips on his pale cock while Miss Bleu banged his ass with the strap-on dildo. Meanwhile, Shaun was drilling his thick black dick into Anika Angel's snatch. He'd fucked lots of women and a few men recently, but this was his first time getting black pussy in ages. Shaun fucked Anika Angel with gusto, savoring every minute of the experience. Black on black freaky fun is where it's at, and there is nothing wrong with that.

"Shaun, I know you fuck white women, and white men, and black women, but have you ever tried white dick?" Miss Bleu asked the handsome black stud, after he finished fucking Anika Angel. Carl, his ass sore from Miss Bleu's strap-on fucking, looked at Anika Angel, who flashed him an exhausted smile. Shaun looked at Miss Bleu, then exchanged a grin with Carl. Miss Bleu sighed happily, and winked at Anika Angel. The two women kissed, and began pleasuring one another while the fellas did their thing.

"Let's do this," Shaun said, and the handsome black man got on all fours, while Carl grabbed a condom and lubricant. Miss Bleu lay on the bed, rubbing her erect nipples while Anika Angel buried her lovely face between her legs. The sexy young black woman ate the curvy brunette MILF's sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Carl worked his thick pale cock into Shaun's sweet black ass. Time for this handsome bisexual black man to try some white cock. Carl groaned as he buried himself inside Shaun, and just like that, the fun continued...

"Can't let the fellas have all the fun," Anika Angel told Miss Bleu, after giving the MILF's pussy a tongue bath. The curvy brunette and the sexy young black woman grinned and kissed, then watched the fellas do their thing. Carl fucked Shaun with deep, passionate strokes. Turned on by the bisexual interracial fun, Anika Angel and Miss Bleu joined in. Miss Bleu grabbed Shaun's dick and sucked him off while Anika Angel reached for the strap-on dildo, and a new condom. She had plans for Carl's ass.

"Oh fuck this feels nice," Carl said, and he was unsure whether he was referring to Shaun's ass around his pale cock, or the dildo which the naughty Anika Angel shoved up his ass. Shaun moaned, loving the feel of Carl's thick cock up his ass, and Miss Bleu's soft lips around his big black dick. Miss Bleu fellated Shaun quite nicely, and didn't let up until the handsome young black man came all over her lovely face. The curvy brunette MILF licked every last drop of Shaun's cum, then smiled triumphantly at him.

"That's more like it," Miss Bleu said, rubbing her erect nipples and wet pussy, as they switched things around. Carl was on all fours, with Shaun behind him. Shaun gripped Carl's hips and slammed his thick dark dick inside the bisexual older white gentleman's tight ass. Meanwhile, Anika Angel came up behind Shaun and worked her dildo into his ass, after putting on a new condom of course. A bisexual black man getting fucked by a strap-on wielding black woman while fucking a white dude. Porn has become raunchier, kinkier and more diverse, and it's a beautiful thing.

Miss Bleu, Anika Angel, Carl Hubay and Shaun fucked and sucked the night away, and explored various positions and combinations. In a room where everyone is forthrightly bisexual, with zero sexual hang-ups about race, gender, identity, sexuality or the usual bullshit, anything can happen and it's a beautiful thing. After some truly stupendous sex, the sexually adventurous quartet hit the showers, and then got dressed and headed home. Just another Friday night in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers