Carla and her Vibrator

Story Info
My friend Carla masturbates in bed next to me.
1.6k words
4.45
12.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
915 Followers

This is a short, but true account of one of several experiences I had with, or perhaps I should say 'without', my friend Carla, when we were younger.

Carla and I had a strange relationship, she only dated older guys with big cocks. Unfortunately I was neither older or well endowed.

She was mature for her nineteen years, with scruffy brown hair and beautiful big tits. I'd seen her naked several times and just loved the look of her sexy nineties bush.

We were friends at high school, but I always wanted more. A few years later we were in our late teens and still very close, but only as friends.

I was still a virgin, yet Carla had slept with as many as twenty men by the age of nineteen. I learned a lot about sex from her, but sadly never got to actually have sex with her.

She was very open and honest with me, she'd tell me about her lovers or guys she'd pulled, she always knew it got me turned on. She would get changed in front of me, shave her legs, even shower and pee with the door open.

I constantly asked her for sex and she'd often tease me and lead me on with a 'Maybe,' or a 'You never know, perhaps one day.'

Sometimes she'd go one further and put her hand down my pants. I'd grow hard quickly in her hand and she'd say 'Nah, I don't think so.' and giggle at my frustrations.

At one stage she was dating a guy in his late thirties. He worked away a lot so she didn't always get to see him. A few of us joked that he was probably married, although we never did find out.

She told me everything about their sexual exploits and it made me crazy thinking about her sucking and fucking him. I'd ask a hundred questions and she'd always tell me everything.

One time she was staying over at my house, as she'd often do. We'd even share the same bed, which of course I loved. Often she would sleep naked, or with very little clothing on, next to me.

She lay there and told me how much she was missing her boyfriend. She told me everything about him, I knew every detail about his huge cock, without even properly meeting him.

"Shit I'm horny," she said, laying next to me in her underwear.

"I can do something about that," I joked.

"I don't think you could," She replied. "I've seen your cock. No offence." Her reply was typically cutting and honest of Carla, but she had a point, I had no experience and my cock wasn't exactly very big either. She lent out of bed and rustled through her bag, before pulling out a rather big vibrator and holding it up to show me.

"This, on the the other hand, should do the trick." She giggled. I was a little shocked to say the least. "Just pretend I'm not here," she said, pulling the covers over her and closing her eyes. "Pop the light off, it'll put me off if you're watching."

I laid there speechless in the darkness to the sound of Carla's vibrator going to work on her cunt. Her moans and movement made me hard as a rock, so naturally I began to play with myself.

I slowly and a subtly as possible jerked off to the sound of Carla's orgasm. She writhed around and moaned as she presumably fucked herself with her plastic shaft. Then she breathed a huge sigh before chucking the vibrator on the floor and snuggling into me.

"Sorry about that." She giggled. "I just needed that sweet release, you know?"

"It's cool." I said, a little confused. "I enjoyed the show."

I was still awake and hard long after Carla had gone to sleep, so I decided to pop to the bathroom for a wank. As I crept out of the bedroom I noticed Carla's vibrator on the floor, so naturally I picked it up and took it with me.

It was still wet from being inside her and I could smell her pussy on it. I stuck my tongue out and tasted her cunt on the huge plastic cock. I caught sight of myself in the bathroom mirror, essentially sucking a big platic dick.

I wondered to myself if I'd suck a real dick if it tasted of the remnants of Carla's cunt. I didn't know the answer to that, but i sure as hell sucked all the pussy juices of that plastic one, before dumping my cum all over the bathroom floor.

After I had cleaned up, I crept back back into the bedroom and went to place her vibrator back on the floor where I'd found it..

"Put it in my bag if you're done with it." Carla said as I quietly slipped into the bed.

'Oh fuck, I've been rumbled' I thought to myself, feeling mortified. I must have paused for a good few seconds, before my brain connected and blurted out a lie. "Sorry, what did you say?" I pretended not to have a clue what she was talking about.

"You heard what I said, put my dildo back in my bag. Oh and next time, ask of you want to use it."

I didn't say a word, it was pitch black in the room, but the redness of my face felt like it was glowing in the dark. I got back up and did as she instructed, before sliding back in bed beside her..

The silence was deafening and I had the feeling Carla wasn't asleep again yet. "Sorry," I whispered.

"It's ok, I just hope you cleaned it afterwards," she said.

"Oh I didn't put it up my ass or anything," I replied, feeling embarrassed of what she presumably thought.

"Really? Then what were you doing with it?" She asked, while I began to feel even more embarrassed.

"Nothing," I lied. I was just intrigued, so I thought i'd take a look at it, It's massive." I said calmly, hoping she bought it.

"Hmm," she replied, sounding sleepy. I had the feeling she didn't believe me. "Whatever floats your boat."

The following morning I awoke to the sound of Carla rummaging around in her bag on the floor. Her pert ass was sticking in the air, only covered by a pair of sexy black lace knickers. On top she just had a black bra as she looked to have stepped out of her nighty.

I watched as she stood up with a wash bag in one hand and her vibrator in the other. "I don't trust you," she said, looking at me with a wry smile. "So i'm going to wash it myself."

"I swear I didn't do what you think I did with it." I said honestly.

Carla stood there, looking as sexy as I'd ever seen her, her hair even more disheveled than usual, her body perfectly attracting the daylight that peeked through the curtains. "Then what were you doing with it?" She asked, holding it up as if she was about to begin a demonstration. "And don't give me any of that bullshit that you were just looking at it 'cos I don't buy it."

"I... um," I stuttered.

Carla smiled. "Tell me what you were doing with it or I'll tell everyone we know that I caught you sticking it up your ass," she giggled.

"Okay," I said, knowing I was going to have to tell her the truth and hope she believed me. "I just wanted to smell it, and to maybe taste your pussy on it... so I licked it a bit. You got me so damn horny by masturbating next to me, I couldnt help myself."

Carla laughed again. "Oh you wanted to taste my pussy did you?" she chuckled, walking towards the bathroom.

"Well, I was intrigued." I said honestly, walking towards the bathroom door so she could hear me. With that she stepped out of her knickers.

"Open your mouth," Carla instructed with authority. I looked at her as if to judge whether she was serious or not. "Open your fucking mouth," she repeated.

I nervously did as she requested as Carla began to stuff her dirty knickers into my opened mouth.

"There you go pervert," she giggled. I stood there in awe, totally speachless, her dirty knickers hanging out of my mouth. "After you've had a good taste and sniff, you can put them on and wear them all day." Carla turned around, undid her bra and let it drop to the floor before stepping into the shower.

I didn't move for a few seconds, I just watched that beautiful woman standing naked in the shower, letting the warm water run down her perfect tits, over her flat stomach and onto her thick, dark bush.

Eventually I went back and sat down on the bed and made sure she was out if sight, I pulled her panties out of my mouth and breathed out so I could take a deep whiff of her used knickers. I knew she had worn them all the previous day and then to bed, so they were well used.

God the aroma was to die for. I sniffed the beautifully potent gusset of her dirty panties and tasted her snatch, before doing as requested and slipping them on. I'd never felt so horny in my life.

I wore them all that day, much to Carla's amusement. This wasn't the first, and wouldn't be the last time I would find myself in that type of situation with Carla.

As our friendship continued, Carla would continue to assert her authority over me, which drove me wild. It would be her thirty-six year old auntie who I would eventually lose my virginity to, some months later. But that story is for another time.

DandJ69
DandJ69
915 Followers