Carla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't move from the bed, and slowly flexed her hips pushing her cock into my strokes. I wasn't going to stop as I had this gorgeous cock in my hand - the thing that had given me such pleasure the night before - so I carried on, receiving a deep kiss from her as I did.

"Oh lover, I love being inside you. I want to fuck you every way I know how - fast, slow, hard, soft, deep - and take you from every position. I want to own your ass, and understand it and how to give you pleasure intimately."

We lay there, her telling me how she wanted to fuck me, then telling me how to "stroke her fat hungry cock" until she decided to lead me by my cock into the shower room.

We both climbed into the shower and began to kiss, the hot water mingling with our lips and intensifying the experience. Her hands became as hungry as mine, and played with my cock and ass at the same time, as mine held onto her hard cock coaxing it towards the inevitable penetration of my ass that I wanted. I really needed to find out if last night was a one off or that I could take her cock and enjoy it.

I wanted to suck her, but she didn't give me the option, pushing me face against the wall and spreading my legs. Her cock pushed against me and began to enter me. I pushed back until I felt the pain - the weed had worn off - but she pushed through my hesitation and suddenly, in a knee trembling, bowel loosening moment she thrust deep into me. I was overwhelmed, but before I could protest she began to fuck me, longer and deeper than she had before, and quickly the pleasure began to overtake my discomfort, the heat from the shower nurturing me too as she took me firmly from behind.

I pushed my head up and back, my mouth opening to express the mix of pleasure and pain to be met by the hot flow of water cascading down towards me. This was the stuff of fantasies, I thought, as she grasped my hips and began to fuck me properly, pulling me back onto her cock with each thrust.

It didn't take her long to climax, her legs twitching as she pumped her come into me. As she withdrew I lost the control of my legs, and without her support slumped to the floor of the shower, panting and overwhelmed.

Concerned she crouched down to me, and embraced my body, stroking my head and we lay there, dazed by the intensity of what had just happened.

End of this installment.

Now an experiment. I like feedback, and I want to ask what Carla Chapter 4 should be. The choices are:

1. I come to her flat and find her sitting directly in front of the door on her chair, naked, and stroking her hard cock with both hands. I can focus on nothing else and go straight to her and suck her before climbing onto her cock, gazing deep into her eyes as I lower myself onto her thick pulsating cock, until I hear a sound and realize her friend, Ivy is watching. Ashamed I climb off until Carla explains Ivy is like her and I can be fucked by both of them. Which I do.

2. Carla and I meet after work. Carla is dressed in a suit, jacket and trousers, her hair tied back tightly. When we get home she reveals she is wearing male briefs and she persuades me to dress as a woman, because " it will really unleash the cock whore inside you" and I do, and it does. The lipstick makes my lips feel fuller and more sensuous and I suck her passionately through the crotch of her suit trousers and white briefs before she lifts my dress, pulls my panties to one side, which makes me feel so much more vulnerable and accessible, and fucks me over the kitchen table. And yes, I am so much more of a cock slut.

3. Carla decides she needs to train my ass properly. She ties me up and then proceeds to fuck me with a range of dildos and vibrators, before filling me with a large buttplug and releasing my legs, forcing me to be face fucked kneeling between her legs with my hands tied behind my back, before taking a double ended dildo and inserting into us both and she fucks me with it tightly gripped in her ass, stroking our hard cocks which are tightly pressed together.

4. Any ideas you might have

Votes, emails and comments appreciated. I do this because I want others to enjoy my fantasies and your feedback and ratings make this worthwhile. I reckon if you come as a result of this story its worth a 4 out of 5, and if you wank off another time and use any of the material in your wank fantasies its worth a 5 out of 5.

Wishing you happy fantasies

12