Carla Rachel Lee Meets Patty Parker

Story Info
Carla gets her chance at Patty Parker's BIG BUTT!
1.7k words
4.39
30k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Patty Parker & Carla Rachel Lee

Lesbian, Lesbian Anal Sex, Strapon, Big Breasts, Lingerie, Older-Younger

Carla 19 yrs old (red hair, 34dd)

Patty Parker 42 yrs old 36ee-30-42

ALL participants in this fictional account are and were 18 years of age or older when written.

(19 year old Carla Rachel Lee is in England on a school trip, the first time she's ever been out of the US. I have applied for and been granted status as her "host", and meet her at the airport.)

A very pretty "ginger" with a quite lovely figure approaches, and I can tell from the photo provided by the inter-change agency that it is you, my American guest! You lick your full, soft, pouty pink lips as you approach, your green eyes locked on my massive juggies. (I find out later that since a trip to Virginia State University, where you meet and were seduced by a lesbian (and shown "The Power Of The Pussy"), no man has touched that gorgeous body.)

My lips curve in a welcoming smile when you are but a few feet away.

"Carla?"

"Yes, Mrs Patty. I'm so happy to meet you."

You seem nervous, your eyes still roaming hungrily over my chest. My nipples erect into large bumps under my sweater, as is their wont whenever my boobs are scrutinized in this manner by a sexy woman.

"Just Patty is fine, Sweetie," I tell you. "Come along; my home is not far from here."

I take your hand and lead you to my car, parked nearby...within 20 minutes, we arrive at my humble cottage and make ourselves at home...

I show you to your room, then retire to my bedroom to get more comfortable...While you "freshen-up", I change into a royal blue suspender belt, black seamed nylons, royal blue high heeled pumps, and a thin black gossamer wrap.

I seat myself onto my king-sized bed to give you, my new guest, a "proper BRITISH" welcome...

A short time later, you come into the room, a bit skittish until you spy me sitting on the bed in my "wanton whore get-up", and your eyes go wide with surprise and no small amount of GREED...

"Oh my God," you whisper, moving toward me slowly, at first, then almost running until you stand before me...

"Yes, darling...come to me," I tell you.

The twins are away for the evening, and so we have the entire house to ourselves. As we kiss, I fondle your lovely DD knockers, squeezing the reddish pink nipples until you gasp with pleasure and want...you are wearing a frilly pink robe, and I slide to my knees, shove the hem of the robe above your waist, and kiss your shaven, sweet- looking puss. I spread your dewey, glistening, young fanny-lips and you are SO WET! Your scent makes my head swim, and I lower my face to lap at your juicy puss.

Within seconds, your thighs, mound, and MY FACE are sodden with your juices. I watch you quiver and moan as I pull-back for a moment and apply my thumb to your expose little clit and rub in a circular motion. The little bud is fleshy and stiff, and I simply CANNOT WAIT take it between my lips and suck it 'til you SQUIRT!...

(Some time later...)

You lean forward, lips pursed for a kiss, and I'm happy to oblige: your lithe tongue slips into my mouth and dances over my teeth and gums, savoring the sticky remnants of your own "spend"...our kiss deepens, and you cup and squeeze my heavy bra-less milkers, one in each itchy palm, loving their plump weightiness...I remember how many times you've expressed a desire to suckle, and the second our kiss ends you make an immediate be-line for my EE cup jellies. Your small, pink lips immediately latch-onto my big, brown nipples, sucking hungrily, laving them with your tongue... you kiss every single square inch of my big, jiggly mounds, and I squirm delightedly.

You continue suckling hungrily at my massive mounds like a baby. The dreamy look on your pretty face tells me you are in heaven ...after all that time chatting and looking at my lovely jugs on yahoo sites you are finally getting a "go" at them... you moan as you suckle and lick and then kiss every inch of flesh on my mammoth melons. I squirm with delight as you slowly, but thoroughly, work over my epic boobs. Finally, reluctantly, you remove your mouth from the thick, pebbly brown cones of my nipples.

"Wait right here Patty." You quickly leave my bedroom and run down the hall to the guess room. You hurriedly dig through the top drawer of your dresser and pull out your thick, 13" black strap-on...you step into the harness and tighten it around your waist, and are back at my side within minutes. What a sight you are, with that massive rubber cock between your legs and a tube of KY Jelly in your hand.

"Get on all fours, Patty."

You voice is a bit shaky, but firm... I do as you say, turning to wink at you, my 36 EE tits jiggling and bouncing underneath me... the look on your gorgeous face is PRICELESS! As you slowly approach you squirt KY jelly onto your dangling rubber cock. A second generous squirt is pasted onto my veteran arsehole by your eager fingers...eager to get started, you drop the tube of KY jelly onto the floor and grab my prodigious hips, pulling me back against you as you roll your hips forward, sinking your latex donkey-dong inside me in one long, continuous thrust.

I groan aloud at this rude invasion, biting my lips against the sting as you stretch me WIIIIDE ( the STRAP ON TWINS spent the previous night engaging me in a marathon "double anal" seeing-to, one reason why my poor pooper is in a continuous state of soreness)...you begin slowly, rolling your hips forward, thrusting your rubber cock in and out, in and out, in and out; slowly at first, then building up steam, gradually going faster, harder, and deeper.

As a "bottom", I let you dictate the pace, pushing and fucking into my compliant arsehole with a slow steady cycle of thrusts The king-sized bed creaks incessantly as you pound my bottom with ever-increasing fervor...your magnificent black 'strappy" drives deep into the hot nest of my bowels; I grasp the bedclothes, making tight fists of my hands, my moans and cries of delight a fitting back-drop to the loud SLAP-SLAP-SLAP of your thighs against my wide-splayed botty, and your own pants of lust...I shout joyfully as your teeth sink into the hot skin of my neck, the breaths you exhale through your nose raise goose bumps on my shoulders and back.

Sweat pours off of your body and 34 DDs as you plow my rear with increasing abandon. My body glistens with sweat; my heavy EE tits jiggle and shake and bounce underneath me; hot shards of lust spike in and in as well as through me...the center of both of our universes is my over-stretched ARES-HOLE...you reach around and start to rub, pinch, and squeeze my hard, pink, swollen clit with the fingers of one hand; with the other, you fondle and massage my swinging, jouncing, ultra-large as you dildo-strapped hips never stop their in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out thrusting...you pump your relentless bitch-tamer black rubber cock all the way into my asshole, grinding and gyrating your front against my BIG ass cheeks. Your moans echo mine as the little rubber nubbin built-into the base of your harness scrape your swollen, hard, throbbing pink clit...

I raise my head to peer blearily into the mirror fronting my bed; your hips are a blur now, my big buttocks have turned a light shade of pink from the constant, violent impact of your hips against them...I struggle to maintain my balance against your youthful, enthusiastic buggery..I am determined to ride out THIS SAVAGE BUTT-FUCKING...

Your feverish fondling and massaging of my massive melons and pinching of my throbbing pink clit causes my voluptuous body start to shake and quiver as the first of multiple orgasms wash over me...explode my sweet honey all over your hand and down my creamy white, silky thighs. You are seconds behind me, releasing your own sweet, strawberry honey down your thighs and onto my generous buttocks. We continue to spend as you collapse your sweaty body onto mine, your heaving 34 DD boobies press into my perspiration-beaded back. Your big black dido-cock still buried deep in my behind. You lay atop me for a bit, kissing the back of my neck.

"Oh Mrs. Patty I love you! This was a dream come true! I think I am really going to like England!"

0330 am

I'm awakened from a restful doze by a wet, limber lingual digit wriggling deeply inside me. My legs are spread wide (I wonder how THAT came to be!?), and there you are, grinning up at me like a kitten who got the cream, before lowering your face once more to continue feasting on me. I rock my hips forward to allow you even more access. Your breath is hot on my now wet crotch, your lips nibbling on my so erect and un-hooded clit. I moan and pant, building slowly, oh so DELICIOUSLY, toward a now-needed orgasm. Your rubbing fingers join the action, your mouth clamps upon my ready to burst little pearl with just the right amount of pressure, and your tongue drives as DEEEPLY as possible into my clenching, clutching inner walls...that is when I lose it, and yell my pleasure to the four walls. As my breathing begins to slow and I'm semi-recovering from a truly magnificent spending, you kiss your way up my rounded middle, up my rib cage to my heaving bosoms. You pause to buss the hollow of my throat, before finding me lips, your tongue extending inside to allow me a taste of my own fanny residue. It is delicious. Whew! Nite nite!

THE END

In the next chapter : Carla Rachel Lee Meets the SOTS (Strapon Twins):

As you lay atop me, exhausted and in pure bliss, neither of us hear the front door open, or the footsteps approaching my bedroom... Karin and Karina see the young sweaty ginger lying on top of their Mum. What will the SOT do with the young, long haired ginger upstart who has deigned to violate their property without prior approval? Find out when Carla Rachel Lee Meets Karin and Karina Parker the SOTS!!