Carla Rodgers, Sex Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive2007
clive2007
252 Followers

"Lasagna, garlic bread, salad and wine."

"Sounds wonderful."

"Ready in forty minutes."

I took the glass from her hand and put it on the counter. Then I put my hands on her hips and pulled her to me, my now hard cock rubbing against her front.

"So how did your day go, honey?"

"Fine." I kissed her, moving my hands down to her bottom, pulling her to me.

"Aren't you going to have a drink or some wine?"

"Not thirsty," I said and started to move us both into the family room, kissing her neck and rubbing her back.

"Did you have a session today?"

"Yes." My hands untied her robe and pulled it open. Then up inside her pajama top to, yes, her bare breasts, their soft fullness filling my hands.

"So I guess it went well?"

"Sure did, mom." I was kneading her beautiful tits, thumb and fingers on her hard nipples.

We were in the family room. I had turned on the propane fireplace when I got home and the room was toasty warm. I undid the buttons on her pajama top. "She is a very effective therapist, just like you said, mom."

"I'm so pleased you are making progress, Alan," she said as I took off her robe and fumbled with the drawstring on her pajama bottoms.

"She says I am doing much better." I took off my sweatshirt, flipping it on the rug, not taking my eyes off her. "You look beautiful, mom, beautiful."

"O darling, I'm so happy. But you know you can go slow. No need to rush."

I took off her pajama top and tossed it over by my sweatshirt.

"I agree. No need to rush this. Your tits look beautiful, mom." I pulled at the waist band of her pajamas so I could just push them down along with her panties. I bent down to lift each foot to take off her slippers and the bottoms.

"Maybe we should have some wine or something."

"Yes I suppose we should." I took off my sweat pants and my cock had not let me down. It sprang up, hard and ready.

"Honey, I don't want us to go too fast, you know. Sometimes these things take time."

I pushed down on her shoulders and she sank down to the carpet. We were in front of the fireplace. I took my cock and rubbed it around her face, over her forehead, down each cheek, across her mouth, then got down on the carpet myself.

"I appreciate your being patient with me, mom. Carla said we should take our time with this."

"Oh yes, I mean I have been going crazy thinking we did the wrong thing. That I have hurt my son whom I love more than anything."

I had opened her legs and got in between them. I was resting on my elbows at her sides, my cockhead nestling in her patch. I kissed her. "Yes, mom, I love you too and Carla and I also agree that we have to take this very, very slowly."

"Yes I'm so glad she is there for you, honey." Her breathing had become much more rapid, her voice trembling. "I'm so glad she is counseling caution, patience and prudence." I was rubbing my cockhead up and down at her opening and could feel her wetness. I pushed in slowly, feeling my cock sinking into her warm pussy. How I had missed this! Her walls held my cock like it was molded to it, like it had adjusted and was grabbing every tiny millimeter of it.

"Yes, yes, caution, patience and prudence. Our watchwords from now on, mom." I reached back with both hands and pulled her legs up until I could hook them in my arms and raised them. I was fully inside her now and began to push in and out, in and out.

"O god, Alan, it feels so good!"

"I need you so bad, mom!"

"Yes, yes I need you too, baby."

"I'm fucking you again. I'm back, mom."

"Yes, yes I'm so happy, darling!"

"Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, of course. Just keep fucking me, honey."

"We owe this to Carla!"

"She is a genius!"

I was kissing her neck and her ear. Licking inside her ear with my tongue. My hands were on her breasts, sides, back, up and down. Kissing her mouth, our tongues playing,

"O my god, Alan, I'm going to cum soon. I love this so much."

She was raising her hips up to meet me. I was moving in circles around her belly and her clit, stroking it with my front.

"Alan! Oooo!" she cried, shuddering as her climax bloomed inside her and overflowed all over her body. I kept stroking, slowing down a little then picking up the pace again until she cried, "Alan, I'm cumming again," and again she moaned and held me to her as tightly as she could, and I kept stroking her in and out, until her breathing slowed and I slowed down again until she had relaxed just a little then picked up again until I rode her up to another climax, this time she was almost crying, scratching my back, her body writhing under mine, and I slowed down again, keeping a steady stroking pace, in and out, kissing her body with mine, until she said "Cum for me darling, I want to feel you do me, I want your seed inside me. Please baby," so I picked up the pace until I was fucking with my whole soul and I felt it rising in me until I couldn't stop it and I gushed inside her and moaned on her shoulder, and she had her hands on my back and sides, saying "yes baby, yes baby, cum in me, make me happy, baby..."

"Mom, mom, that was so wonderful. I'm so happy."

"My darling, you have come back to me. I'm so happy too."

I moved to her side and we lay that way without talking, just being together, our hands moving over our bodies, just barely touching. After a few minutes I got up to get some cushions from the couch and brought them back to her, went into the powder room in the hall to get some towels, then back to the kitchen and got a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, checked on the lasagna--10 more minutes-then joined her back at the fireplace.

We were laying back on the cushions, sipping our wine, watching the flames, talking about her day, my day, until the timer rang. We got up. She put on her robe and I went upstairs to get a robe for myself.

When I came down she had the lasagna served at the table and we ate. The food was wonderful. She talked some more about her hard case and I talked some about school. We didn't mention Carla again that night. Her work was complete. When we had eaten we ran water on the dishes, turned the lights down with the dimmer and went back to our spot by the fire. I took her in my arms and we made love again, and once more until it was getting late and we got up to go to bed.

We didn't pause by my room but went straight to hers. Once in her bed I took her in my arms. "I almost forgot. Today. It's Valentine's Day."

She laughed. "I know. I'm so glad you remembered. You have made this a magical day for me, Alan."

"For me too, mom. I'm free now. Here for you." I reached down to just barely touch her patch, just tracing its outline. "It's trimmed like a V."

"I'll keep it that way for you, honey."

"Yes. Please do."

We were quiet for a while, listening to our breathing, starting to get drowsy.

"I'm off the sandbar, mom," I said.

"What, honey?"

"Nothing."

I pulled her to me and we closed our eyes, drifting off together, and slept the sleep of the saved.

clive2007
clive2007
252 Followers