Carla, "The Hot Wife" Ch. 02

Story Info
I am loving being shared with my husband's best friend.
8.6k words
4.41
38.3k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
289 Followers

This adventure occurred just a few weeks ago.

If you would read some of our earlier stories you will have a better understanding of our life style and our real life experiences.

***

My wife, Carla, is a very beautiful and sexy woman in her early forties. She is 5 foot 7, with long legs, a narrow waist, flawless skin, and firm breasts with large brown areolas. Carla dresses very provocatively in short skirts and sheer blouses. She occasionally goes without panties, but never wears a bra. Carla gets many complements on her body and the way she dresses from both men and women.

My name is Joe and Carla and I have been married for just over 20 years; we married shortly after college. My first job took us to the Los Angeles, CA area where I worked in the healthcare software business. Carla worked as a receptionist for a photography studio that did a lot of audition photo shoots for a major men's magazine based in Beverly Hills. She really enjoyed this job and soon was working as an assistant to the photographers doing photo shoots with the nude models. When a model was very nervous, the photographer, her good friend Charlie would sometimes ask Carla to take off her blouse so that she was topless too. At first she was very self-conscious about the size of her small breasts, but she soon didn't really mind, since she wasn't the person being photographed and it did help put the models at ease. This is where she learned to dress sexily and decided she didn't really need a bra. While she was doing this job, she also decided that her breasts were way to small. As many of the models they were photographing did, she had breast augmentation, which turned her breasts into perfect 36Ds. Since this procedure, her nipples have been extremely sensitive, she is very proud of her breast enhancement, and loves for men to see them and comment.

After about four years in Los Angeles, I was transferred to Miami, Fl. While Carla missed her job, she did not return to working. She just spent her time at home and at the beach. We now live in Key West and we have a second home in St. Martin. With my work in healthcare software, I can live anywhere and travel from there.

Carla has always loved the beach, so Key West and St. Martin are perfect for her. She loves to wear her Wicked Weasel thong swimsuits and panties. In these two locations, she rarely wears a top at the beach, since topless is acceptable both places. I have never asked her to go topless; she just never puts the top on. This goes back to the days working for the photography studio in California, plus she is proud of her large breasts. Carla has turned into a total exhibitionist.

I was just home from a business trip to Detroit and was excited to go play golf with my friend Ted, Ted lives on St. Bart's and was flying over to play. The golf courses on St. Martin are still for the most part closed and in terrible shape due to the hurricane in 2017 but Ted and I still like to occasional play.

Carla was just getting home from shopping with her friend Debbie, I told them both goodbye and that I had to get to the airport to pick up Ted. I picked up Ted and we headed to the course when I discovered that I had forgotten my billfold and money clip. I went by the house to pick them up. Ted and I went in, he wanted to say hi to Carla. We went in my office picked up my stuff and we both looked out the window and saw Carla lying on her lounge chair by the pool. The interesting part was that she had her ear buds in listening to her music, she was totally naked, oiled up with her suntan oil, her body was glistening in the sun. She had her legs spread slightly I suppose so that she could tan between her legs.

Ted said, "Joe you are one lucky guy, she is so beautiful and with such a great body."

I said, "Lets go out and surprise her."

We walked out to the pool and snuck up behind her. I touched her on the shoulder and she screamed and jumped to her feet swinging her arms.

Carla saw us both laughing and she hit me on the shoulder and then grabbed Ted and gave him a huge kiss, she never even thought about grabbing a towel or covering herself in any way. She just kept holding on to Ted.

I said, "Sorry we scared you so much but you just looked so relaxed I had to. What are you doing this afternoon?"

Carla said, "I just had some waxing done and I wanted to even out my tan between my legs. Why are you guys here?"

I said, "I forgot my billfold! We are headed to the golf course to play a quick round and then I have to get Ted back to the airport for the last flight of the day.

Ted said, "Carla, I have a couple of questions for you and also a present for you. My first question is would you and Joe be willing to fly over to St. Bart's tomorrow for a couple of days to tryout a new product that I am thinking of investing in."

Carla replied, "Sure, I don't know why not. I bet I know the second question. You want me to show you the video we did last year!

Ted said, "Exactly, I want to see it. I know it is really good."

Carla turned to Ted, rubbed her tits into his chest and said, "I don't know how good it is but it is really sexy. I think it would be called porn! I will have to think about showing it, a lot of it will depend on the present you brought me."

Ted said, "I think you will really like it."

I said, "Lets go play some golf on one of our terrible golf courses."

Ted said, "I look forward to seeing you both tomorrow in St. Bart's."

I got back to the villa about 6:30pm and Carla was ready to go out for dinner. We had a quick dinner and went back to the villa and packed for our flight over to St. Bart's.

We got up early showered and dressed for our ten-minute flight. I wore shorts and polo. Carla came out to the kitchen to get her coffee wearing a pair of black shorts that were vey short showing off her long tanned legs, her blouse was a sheer white blouse that she left unbuttoned and tied it just above her waist. The fabric was so sheer her nipples were clearly visible and erect. She looked beautiful and I knew Ted would like her outfit too.

When we arrived in St. Bart's Ted was there to pick us up. He shook my hand and grabbed Carla and gave her a long hug. He told her she looked beautiful as always, he gave her a small box that was gift wrapped and told her it was her gift. She unwrapped the box to reveal a huge strand of the most beautiful Tahitian pearls. He told her that Jeremy at Kalinas & Tainos on St. Bart's made the necklace especially for her. Carla slipped the necklace on and the long strand hung down between her breasts showing them off even more. Carla loved her gift and gave Ted a nice long kiss on the lips.

On the drive to his villa Ted explained that he had breakfast ready for us and then a massage for Carla. He said he would explain the massage at breakfast. We arrived at his villa and both Carla and I commented on how we had forgotten how beautiful the villa was and how spectacular the view from Point Milou was.

Ted showed us to our suite, we put our luggage in the huge room then went to the dinning area for breakfast. Ted had croissants and wonderful French coffee for us.

Ted explained to us the reason for his invitation to come to St. Bart's is that he is considering investing a large amount of money in a company owned by his good friend Marius. Marius's company manufactures very high end body and massage oils that are used in Europe especially France and also throughout the Caribbean. He told us that the products are not approved in the US but they are expecting FDA approval shortly. Ted told us that the main product is a massage oil used in spas. When this combination of oils is used the price of a massage goes to $500.00 plus depending on the spa. Marius says the combination of oils come from the Amazon Jungle in Brazil and that he has a very reliable source of the ingredients at a great price. Ted's plan is for he and Marius to manufacture the products on St. Bart's and to market the products throughout Europe and the Caribbean and eventually hopefully in the US.

Ted said, "Carla, the reason I need you is for your opinion on the quality of the product. We have been told that this particular formula works amazingly well on people with dry skin. I need your help because I am about to invest an extremely large amount of money. I want you to use this product and give me your honest assessment."

Marius and a masseuse by the name of Lucas will be here in the next few minutes to give you a treatment, if you agree. Marius will give us all some more information on the product.

Carla said, "Ted, I will be happy to help, I do have very dry skin probably because of all the time I spend in the sun. I am constantly applying lotions and oils."

The housekeeper brought in two gentlemen, Ted introduced us to Marius a Frenchman who appeared to be about 45 years old and Lucas another Frenchman who appeared to be in his mid 30's. We had a nice visit and got acquainted with each other.

Ted said, "Lucas why don't you go get your massage table setup out on the patio by the pool, be sure it is in the shade. Marius I want you to explain something about the formula to Joe and Carla."

Marius started his history of the product; "It is made with many different oils but mainly products from Brazil, Pracaxi oil, Acai berry and Bacuri Butter. This combination leaves a thin greasy layer on the skin before it is fully absorbed and gives the skin golden glow. This product has a high absorption rate but usually takes several hours for it to be completely absorbed. This product has been found to be beneficial for arthritis, rheumatism, healing of minor skin injuries, scaring, skin moisturizing and anti-aging. The product can be used in massage blends, which is what we are doing. Our hope is to market this amazing product to spas and massage parlors in Europe and the Caribbean. The down side of this formula is you have to be careful of the clothing you wear because it tends to permanently stain most fabrics. We are going to bring all of the ingredients to St. Bart's and do the manufacturing here. I have secured long-term contracts for the sourcing of ingredients."

"What we want to do today is have Carla use this product while we make a short promotional video of her getting a massage. Also we want her to give us her honest opinion of the claims we are making about this product."

Lucas came back in the room and said, "I am ready when you all are."

Marius said, "Carla what we would like for you to do is go take a hot shower, put on a robe and come out by the pool to the massage table. Ted and Joe have agreed to take some photos and video of the massage, they said they have done this before hopefully you don't mind."

Carla smiled and said, "They have done this before and they love it, so no problem." Carla looked at me and laughed as she left the room to take a shower.

I went into our suite to get my camera as Carla was just getting out of the shower.

Carla said, "Joe, did you see how good looking Lucas is, I think this could be a fun massage."

I said, "Just relax and enjoy the massage and Lucas's hands all over your body."

I left and went back out by the pool so Ted and I could get set up. A couple of minutes later Carla arrives in a short robe loosely tied around her waist.

Lucas directed Carla to the massage table and explained to her that a massage is mainly about relaxation and massaging certain key muscle groups and pressure points can help to make you feel better. "To access these key points properly, I will be working in close contact with most of your body parts, including some of your private areas. It may in some cases become a very erotic experience. Some people are comfortable with it and others find it offensive. If you don't like what I am doing just raise your hand and I will stop immediately, I don't want you to be uncomfortable in any way. I will need you to be completely naked but I will keep your private areas covered with a sheer cloth."

Carla said, "Lucas, I have a massage about once a week, I understand, I will leave it up to you to do what is best."

Lucas had Carla stand by the table while he held up the cloth so that she could remove her robe and lay face down on the table. Lucas folded the sheer cloth and covered her butt. He also gave her a mask to cover her eyes and ear buds to put in while he hooked up the music. He told her that the music and the mask was to isolate her from the photography and help her concentrate only on enjoying the massage.

Marius said, "Carla before Lucas starts I need to explain a couple of things to you, this isn't necessarily about the massage but more about the massage oils he will be using on you. This product will be absorbed into your skin but it does it very slowly. It probably will stain whatever fabric it comes in contact with for several hours after the massage. The whole idea of this formula is to let it get into your skin. I think it works best if after Lucas is finished that you either remain naked or use this sarong that is covering you now to lightly cover your skin if you find yourself uncomfortable being naked. The other thing I need to mention is that Ted and Joe will be taking photographs and a video that I will use later to help promote this product. I assure you that I will only use pictures that are suitably for all age groups, so you have nothing to worry about."

Carla said, "Marius I am not worried, Ted and certainly Joe have seen and photographed my body several times. I don't think you need to worry about me being offended. I am looking forward to this massage."

Lucas removed the cloth from Carla's butt and replaced it with a very small sheer hand towel. He turned on her music and started oiling her legs and feet and rubbing her leg muscles slowly up and down. He slightly opened her legs and massaged her soft inner thigh. He moved back down her legs to her feet and massages each foot and each toe for what seemed like a long time. Lucas steps up by Carla's head and whispers in her ear asking if she is okay, she replies you are doing great. He moves back down the table and rubs her legs with more oil then he puts his hands under the towel and starts working on her buttocks. The towel falls to one side and we can all see her beautiful but. Lucas spreads her legs a little further apart and pours more oil on her butt and lets it run down her crack. As the oil runs down between her legs we all hear her give slight moan. He moves up her back and gently massages oil onto her back and shoulders.

While Lucas was massaging Carla, Ted and I were taking photos and videos. We were trying our best to get some shots that Marius could use for his promotional brochures and videos. We were both enjoying taking pictures of her beautiful body. We both had huge erections clearly visible, as did Marius and Lucas.

Lucas whispers to Carla, "I will hold the cloth up, it's time to turn over on your back."

Carla said, "I really don't think we need the cloth, I am comfortable being naked in front of all of you."

Marius told Lucas to go ahead and cover her until we get a few more photos and some more video. Lucas goes back to her legs and feet again moving the cloth just below her pubic area. He moves her legs slightly apart and works on the front of her legs. He then went to the head of the table rubbed the oils into the part of her face not covered by the mask, then down her neck. He then moved the covering down to just above her nipples and massaged her upper chest and shoulders, he than rolled the cloth down and covered a thin strip just between her legs, he then took the small hand towel and laid it across her nipples. Lucas covered her belly in oil and massaged it in, from her breast to her pubic bone. Ted and I were getting all of this on our cameras.

Marius looked over at Lucas and nodded. With that he removed the cloth from her nipples and let it fall to the floor. Lucas filled his hands with oil and ran them down her breastbone and around to the sides of her breasts.

Carla whispered, "Lucas feel free to rub the oil on my nipples."

Lucas poured oil on her nipples and let it run down then he took both hands and started massaging her breasts concentrating mainly on her beautiful nipples. Ted and I were still shooting pictures and video, but this was for our private viewing pleasure. Carla's nipples were as hard as rocks, as Lucas kept pulling and twisting on the them. They were so slick with oil he couldn't keep ahold of them. Lucas took a breast in each hand, pushing them together. He held them like that for a few seconds, he then began to squeeze and release them repeatedly so that they danced around on her chest. Carla was now breathing heavily; her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them.

Carla whispered, "That feels so good."

Lucas said, "You have beautiful breasts!"

Carla replied, "Thank You. They are very sensitive to your touch."

Lucas said, "Concentrate only on the pleasure."

Lucas moved down to her belly and removed the cloth from her pubic area and spread her legs and applied oil to both hands and started massaging. She willing spread her legs wide open. Her freshly waxed vaginal lips were clearly visible. Carla's chest heaved up and down as she breathed heavily. We were all four staring at her, we could even see her erect clit peeking shyly from under its hood. Lucas oiled his hands and stroked the top of her pubic bone in a light circular motion. He then slid his index fingers onto either side of her pussy lips and squeezed them together so that her clit was caught between the soft flesh of her pussy lips and he massaged up and down. Her body started to move to the motion of his hands. Her hips began to buck rhythmically as she exploded in a very intense orgasm. She moaned and grunted and shouted out "Ooh..!" and "Aah..!" "That feels so goooood!" while her body was bucking uncontrollably on the table. She lay exhausted and panting while she removed her mask and smiled at the four of us and said, "I hope you four enjoyed that as much as I did. It was wonderful!"

Lucas said, "Carla I am glad you enjoyed that because I can assure you we all did. When you stand up be careful you are covered in oil and you could slip and fall."

Marius said, "There is more information I need to let you know about this test product. When you set down or lay down be sure to put the sarong down first. If possible be in the sun as much as possible it helps the skin assimilate the product. Don't worry about sunburn the oil has a sunscreen already in it, you may get in the pool but you can't use any kind of soap. I am leaving some extra product so that you may apply some to the areas that need it after you swim, sit or lay down. The best way to get the most out of this product is at the beach; the sand makes the suns ray even stronger. Lucas will be back tomorrow morning to give you another treatment. Any questions?"

Carla said, "So you want me naked for how long?"

Marius said, "At least for the next 36 hours, I know you fly home late tomorrow afternoon. We will figure something out for the flight. I want you to know how important this test is for our investment."

Carla said, "No problem, I am very comfortable being naked anyway."

Marius and Lucas gathered their belongings and left. Carla took her sarong and went out to the pool and laid in the sun. Ted and I went in and made some margaritas and sandwiches and took them out by the pool. Carla came over and sat at the table to eat lunch.

Carla said, "Sorry I can't cover up but it is all for science. I don't know how safe this is, you guys staring at my tits and drinking alcohol. Oh, by the way I need another drink."

We spent the rest of the afternoon out by the pool. About 4:00pm Ted and I went to the grocery store to get some things for dinner. We came back and Carla was awake wanting to know where we had been. We explained that we were going to fix dinner at the house since she couldn't go out totally naked.

Photman
Photman
289 Followers