Carla's Loving Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Sick hubby wants to watch.
1.5k words
4.2
86.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
149 Followers

It all started quite by accident one night after Carla's sister got married. Carla, my wife of twelve years, was not much of a drinker and a little prudish in her general demeanor to say the least. She is very attractive and she still had the same shape as the day we married. We found out before we were married that I was infertile, but Carla said that children didn't matter to her so we got hitch. Yes, after twelve years of marriage, Carla was still as tight as the day we met. Although Carla had very large breast that seemed to defy gravity, her well rounded rear end was by far her best feature in my eyes. She usually wore clothes that hid her voluptuous body, to my dismay, as I enjoyed it when men took notice of her and the look she got in her eye when they did.

As Carla was dressing for the wedding I peered at her through the crack in the bedroom door. I guess that I am a closet voyeur because I find it quite arousing watching her sometimes when she isn't aware. She put on a lacy red bra, low cut, which barely covered her large nipples. My manhood began to harden as she pulled the red lacy thong up between the cheeks of her succulent butt and made adjustments to her garter and stockings. The red dress she chose rather surprised me as it was very low cut and showed off a lot of cleavage. She put on a little too much make-up, but I kept that to myself as I didn't want to spoil the evening as I sometimes do by letting myself be heard.

Carla's sister Lucy looked quite beautiful all dressed in white, 'although she had been around the block a few times'. Dinner was excellent and the speeches were very amusing. The wine was very good and I noticed some of the men were staring at Carla's cleavage when ever they had the

opportunity. Carla paid little attention as this was her little sister's wedding and she was going to have fun. The drinks flowed freely and soon I knew Carla was at her limit. By the time that the bride and groom finished the first dance she started to slur her words and was becoming rather loud. I made sure that the drinks she received after that were watered down, but by then the damage had been done. I knew we would be leaving early as she began to stagger. She almost fell but I caught her and sat her down and held on to her. She began to nod off and I knew it was time. I grabbed her hand bag and tucked it into my jacket and pulled poor Carla to her feet. I

put her arm over my shoulder and walked her across the hall toward the door. She was staggering as I tried to hold her up so it wouldn't appear as it was.

Just then a young lad, maybe in his early twenties asked if I needed a hand and put Carla's other arm around his shoulder before I could answer. I noticed his eyes were fixed on my wife's breasts which were in his plain view as we exited the door into the parking lot. As we made our way to my car I could feel his arm moving behind Carla. 'He must be coping a feel of

Carla's butt', I thought as I felt my manhood stir.

"Sorry for the trouble ," I said as we found the car and I opened the door.

"Not a problem," he said as we sat Carla into the car. His eyes bugged out as he caught a view of Carla's crotch as she was sitting in a most unladylike position on the front seat.

"Shit," I said. "Carla's handbag is back in the hall. Will you sit with her for a minute while I go fetch it?" I asked as if I didn't know the answer.

"Not a problem," he replied as he sat next to Carla, not taking his eyes of her breasts.

"Be right back," I said as I slowly walked off pretending to stagger. I noticed he watched as walked away so I ducked behind the first van I passed and quickly circled around to watch this young lad assault my poor passed out wife.

The passengers door was still open as the were both sitting on one side. He already had one of Carla's breast fully exposed as he pinched at her hardening nipple. She leaned back and moaned as he roughly manhandled her breasts. 'I'll get the blame for that in the morning,' I thought as I felt my swollen member reach it's full girth.

I could read his mind as he looked down and saw my wife's exposed panties. He abandoned the assault on her breast and softly touched the

inside of her thigh and trace a line toward her thong covered pussy. She moaned again and as if on cue he pulled her panties to one side and thrust his middle finger deep into her. She spread her legs and rocked her hips forward to

meet his next stroke. I came in my pants. It surprised me as I came harder than I had ever remember. My shorts were soaked and my trousers had a tell tale wet spot if you looked closely. I regained myself and saw the young lad ramming my wife with three fingers and pinching her nipples at the same time. There was lust in his eyes so I though I'd better make an appearance before he had his way with her.

As I approached he saw me and by the time I arrived at the car she was all covered up and still passed out.

"Thanks ," I said as he walked away.

"Not a problem," he said as he strutted away.

'God how I hate that expression!'

I tried to keep my mind on driving, but all I could think about was the young lad fingering Carla's wanton pussy. I looked down at Carla's crotch and noticed there was a large wet spot on her panties. I couldn't resist and I reached over and cupped her mound and felt how wet the spot really was. I rubbed her clit through her panties and tried to steer the car. Thank God we made it home in one piece. I couldn't wait to get Carla into the house. I had to carry her

and when I picked her up, one of her breast popped out of her dress. I left it as it added to my excitement. As I turned around there stood my neighbor, John. John lived next to us. He was sixty-eight and was a widower.

"Need a hand neighbor?" John asked as he put his arms out to take Carla from mine.

"Sorry John," I said as I pretended to slur my words. "We've had a little too much to drink, I'm afraid. Would you mind?" I said as I passed my wife to John and fumbled for my keys. Her right breast was fully exposed and John was looking right at it. I dropped my keys and when I stood up I could have sworn Carla's nipple looked swollen and wet.

'He must have suckled her when I was down,' I thought to myself as my manhood began to swell.

I led the way and our helpful neighbor John followed not too closely behind. I unlocked the door and asked John to lay Carla on the sofa. As he was distracted I turned on my digital camcorder and positioned it toward the sofa where Carla lay, breast out and her dress had ridden well up her thighs.

"Like a drink?" I asked as he sat down next to my passed out wife.

"Sure!", he responded not taking his eyes off of Carla.

I went to the kitchen and found a bottle of whiskey, but there wasn't any mix. I took two glasses to the den where John and Carla were.

"Out of mix. I'll go to the store down the street and get some". John didn't complain. I knew that I would have to be quick so that he wouldn't sow his fertile seeds into Carla and that would ruin everything, Carla getting

pregnant. 'I'll have to put her on the pill,' I thought as I made my way back.

When I arrived back I noticed that Carla's dress had ridden up to the tops of her thighs. Her right breast was still exposed and John had one hell of a tent going in his pants. John had a quick drink and left shortly thereafter with lust in his eyes and apparently still quite aroused.

I carried Carla up to our bed and stripped her down to only her panties. I layed her on our bed and started to softly caress her wet spot and she moaned and raised her hips. I was just about to have my way with her when suddenly I remembered the cam- corder. I quickly removed my fingers from Carla's sodden hole.

'She'll still be here after I view the assault by old John on the cam-corder,' I thought as I left Carla on our bed completely sloshed and made my way downstairs.

(2B Cont.)

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
149 Followers