Carla's Toy

Story Info
Daughter catches mom masturbating.
2.6k words
4.34
252.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a mother, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but it's true: I've been making it with my daughter Carla for the last six months.

It all began one sunny afternoon two years past my divorce. Carla was in one of her college classes, and I was at home, wouldn't you know it, doing the laundry. When I was through, I brought her clothes into her room and put them in her dresser. Carla could perfectly well do the job herself, but I really don't mind.

Well, when I put several pairs of panties into the half-drawer where she kept them, I felt something hard underneath the garments already in the drawer. Imagine my surprise when I pulled out a big thick dildo! It was an impressive piece of equipment, with molded veins running up and down the shaft. It looked very realistic.

When I flicked the switch at one end, it started to vibrate. I was surprised again, this time by my eager desire to try it out. It was so big and especially so thick, and I hadn't had a cock in my pussy for so long, I just had to.

I knew that using Carla's bed wouldn't be a good idea. I raced along the upstairs hallway to my own bedroom, where I hurriedly stripped and jumped on the bed. I decided I needed a little foreplay before using something so huge on myself, so I began by massaging my tits. They're pretty impressive ones, if I do say so, the kind men stare at a lot. I then began to tweak my nipples, which are very sensitive. As I rubbed them to full erection, a powerful current of lust began to flow through my entire body. I could feel my clit throbbing in time with my nipples. It was time to take myself to the next level.

Keeping hold of one breast, I ran my other hand down my body to my bush and tangled my fingers in it, then deliberately jumped to my inner thighs. I teased myself there for a bit, then finally back to my pussy. I dragged my hand along my slit, which was soaking wet by this time, smearing my hand with my own cream. I touched my clit a little just to put a cherry on top of the sweet drink I had mixed for myself.

But now it was time for the dildo. I picked it up from the bed with one hand and turned it to the low setting, where it just barely hummed. I checked it out against one nipple. Mmmmm! But I still wasn't quite ready to thrust it in yet. I moved it up and down my labia until it was well coated with my juices.

At last I placed the head against me and moved the base back and forth. After a minute or two of wiggling and jiggling, I managed to get the whole head inside me. It stretched me to the limit, but there was absolutely no pain. Once it was firmly lodged in my cunt, I pushed in the rest of it without too much resistance.

I was completely stuffed. I began to fuck myself with it, still on the low setting. My pussy lips clung to the huge shaft when I pulled it out, and when I shoved it back in, the feeling was awesome each time. I began to wonder if my cunt would be seriously spoiled for what a man had, unless he was a very exceptional man. Then I forgot about men, and concentrated on fucking myself from various different angles.

Then I turned up the speed to medium, and the dildo vibrated harder. It felt so good, so good in my cunt, I could feel my climax rushing toward me like a semi-truck on a deserted highway in the middle of the night. I thrust and thrust until my wrists were sore and my fingers were half cramped from clutching the big thing.

Finally I gave up on fucking myself and just pushed the switch to the highest setting. The dildo buzzed frantically in my cunt, splitting me all the way up and driving my clit wild with its intense vibration. I closed my eyes and concentrated, feeling my stomach muscles clench, and loud moans burst from my throat totally out of my control. Only then did I finally come.

Fireworks went off behind my closed eyelids, and if the earth didn't actually move, I certainly did. My hips were up and down on the bed as I bucked and writhed, fighting the damned thing as it buzzed and buzzed in my cunt, driving me madly to higher and higher levels of profound orgasm.

Then I heard a gasp, right there in the room with me. I opened my eyes. There, standing in the doorway, was Carla herself. Her hand was clasped over her eyes, but I noticed -- who knows how -- that she was peeking through her fingers.

Adrenalin surged through my body when I realized that I'd been caught. But then I realized that I'd been caught by the owner of the dildo. It was Carla's dildo that was stuffed up me. That put the shoe on the other foot. I switched it off and pulled it out of me slowly, holding up its dripping length for her to see.

I tried to pretend to courage I didn't really have. I went on holding the dildo up and forced a grin onto my panicked face. "Look familiar?"

What I could see of Carla's face turned red. "Uh. I think ... I think it might be mine. Mom."

"You think? It might?" My voice took on a familiar tone, but with a hint of something else in it.

Carla got resentful. "All right! It's mine! So what?"

"I'm not angry with you, dear. After all, you're an adult now. Here. Take it." I realized that I wanted Carla to be embarrassed too, embarrassed to touch her dildo covered with her mother's pussy cream.

Carla took the thing hesitantly, it's true. But then she did something I would never have expected. She put the head in her mouth and licked it like an ice-cream cone. Her tongue slithered out of her mouth to lap up my juices from the shaft. My pussy began tingling again. Was she just trying to embarrass me further -- or was she trying to turn me on? Either way, it was working for sure.

Carla grinned at me. "I'm glad you like my dildo, Mom," she said. "It's been quite a while since you've had a cock up you, hasn't it."

Now it was my turn to burst forth in a full blush. I started to say "Two years" but then changed it to "Too long."

"And how long has it been since you've got your pussy eaten?"

"Too much longer." I realized that this was a familiar game of questions from Carla's childhood, now given a totally new and adult slant. "You want to help Mommy with that, honey?"

"I sure do, Mom. Move over."

I moved, and Carla flopped down beside me bonelessly. She gave me a long, deep kiss, her wonderful tongue wrestling eagerly with mine. Carla was obviously more needy than she was letting on. She caressed my tits with enthusiasm, tweaking them gently with her long nails until they were aching with desire. Then she nibbled on one. That was one thing I couldn't do for myself, and my clit woke up again, demanding instant attention.

Carla knew right away. She moved lower, her tongue trailing saliva down my belly. She explored my navel for a moment, giving me a preview of her licking skills, and then delved lower. I shivered with desire.

I'll never forget my daughter eating my pussy for the first time. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of her tongue starting just above my asshole and working its way slowly and sweepingly up my slit. When she got to the top, she licked my throbbing love button with dedicated enthusiasm. I ran my hands through her hair, humping my ass upward to give her better access to me.

Carla spread my labia wide and went back to tongue-fucking me for a while: a little cunt, a little clit, a little cunt, and then a whole lot more clit. She even shoved a finger inside my stretched vagina walls, soon following it with two more, slowly at first, then faster and faster as my heart pounded and my breathing became erratic.

It seemed like hours, but it couldn't have been very long before my daughter's expertise sent me straight to the top of the mountain. I clenched my teeth and locked my thighs around her head and shoulders as I boiled into a climax even better and longer than the first. For the next five minutes, I was totally exhausted.

Carla finally got around to stripping off her own clothes. Her boobs were a little smaller than mine, but she carried them high and proud. I was able to rub her nipples between my fingers as she fed me her tongue in another long and intimate kiss. Finally I broke the kiss and told her, "Honey, that was amazing. It was the best orgasm I've ever had." And it was.

"Thanks, Mom. I loved it too." Carla paused for a moment. "Now, could you take care of me?" She stretched and writhed and spread her legs for me. Carla's legs are long and athletic, not much like mine. She had shaved her bush, leaving just a small crown at the very top.

"Of course, darling. Do you want me to," my voice stuttered for just a moment, "eat you out?"

"Not yet. I'd rather get fucked first. Of course if it's all right with you."

I picked up the dildo and switched it on, beginning to explore the new territory of Carla's slit. She seemed to enjoy my fumblings, but then asked me: "Did you find the strap-on in my bra drawer?"

"No, I didn't. Is that what you want?"

"Yes please."

I got out of bed, leaving Carla to herself for a few moments, and walked naked back to her room. In the back of her bra drawer was a complex tangle of leather straps and buckles. I tried to figure it out as I returned to my own room. "What do I do with this?" I asked as I sat down on the side of the bed next to Carla.

"Here, let me show you. You put the belt around you, like this. These go around your legs." Carla helped me get the thing on, continuing to explain. "You need to loosen them to fit you." At my age, it was only natural that my thighs were a little more voluptuous than my daughter's. "Then tighten them till it's comfortable. The dildo goes in here. Then fasten this strap above your pussy, so ... Now we tighten everything, and voila! You're ready to fuck me."

I was. It was very bizarre, yet very exciting at the same time. I got up again, looked at myself in the mirror, and laughed. Big tits, wide hips, broad thighs, huge cock. The dildo had to be sticking out at least eight inches past my pussy mound. I climbed back into the bed, and we kissed again tenderly, my dildo rubbing against Carla's thighs.

It wasn't long before her juices were flowing like a river. I rolled over on top of her, and our tits merged together, spreading out. I felt her rigid nipples trying to push through the soft flesh of my breasts.

It was time. I pushed the dildo slowly into my daughter's pussy. It resisted my invasion at first, which filled me with a great sensation of power, a strong desire to overcome all resistance and fuck Carla into complete submission. I used the same tactics I had used when doing myself with it, moving it around from side to side, finally managing to cram the monstrous thing all the way up her vagina. Carla let all her breath out in a whoof as she was fucked by her mother for the first time.

I pulled the dildo most of the way out, and Carla's nails raked my back and my ass in an instinctive effort to keep me inside. I paid no attention, but just grabbed her ass and slammed forward again, sensing how her fat pussy lips were spreading for me like soft rubber. This time she took even more of me than on the first thrust, and finally our pussy mounds mashed together. I felt her hard clit grinding against mine.

Carla looked up into my eyes and grinned wickedly. "Oh, Daddy," she moaned theatrically. "Your cock is so fucking big." I wanted to laugh, but somehow I felt that it was true: my cock actually was big, and my daughter was loving every bit of it. Suddenly she wasn't grinning. "Fuck me harder," she breathed.

I did my best. I drew back until only the knob was still inside her. Then I plunged forward, splitting her whole cunt with my huge fuckmeat in a single thrust. Carla moaned and wrapped her legs around the small of my back, pounding my ass with her heels. She writhed under me like a madwoman as her ankles and toes urged me on, on.

We kissed again, joined together from head to toe. My tongue sank into Carla's generous mouth, fucking it in tandem with my erection down below. Tirelessly I fucked both her holes until she was screaming into my mouth.

Then I felt Carla's hand joining her feet on my ass. She had one finger soaking wet with spit, and she began to probe around my crack, goosing my puckered hole. She twisted the finger, gently applying pressure, and got it in my ass, fucking me as she was being fucked by me.

That sent me into top gear. Suddenly I remembered the vibrator switch, and reached into the strap-on enough to set the switch up to maximum. My daughter pulled out of my ass and clutched my shoulders and babbled dirty words as my cock demolished her cunt. I thrust and pounded and hammered my daughter in a blind rage, reducing her to nothing but pitiful squeals and heartfelt groans.

When I was sure her climaxes were over, I pulled out, stripped off the strap-on, and went back to being Carla's mother. I tenderly cleaned up her swollen and stretched pussy with my soft tongue, soothing and calming all the places I had been so eager to attack just a few moments before. It made me feel so loving to lap up all the cream that had oozed out of her until she was all neat and tidy again.

We rested for quite a while, allowing our desire to build up once more. Then Carla got me all worked up until finally showed me what was what, fulfilling the promise of her finger by putting me on my hands and knees and fucking me up the butt. As she reached around to send me to heaven with that same finger on my clit, I knew I was 100% female, being made to submit by my daughter's mother-fucking cock.

Later, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Since then, Carla and I get it on at least twice a week. We have bought one another many pussy-pleasing toys since then, and done everything two women could possibly do together in bed and a lot more as well. But when I'm feeling sentimental, I love to get out the original old dildo that first brought us together, and Carla and I take turns with it, fucking the night away.