Carley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lora was, in fact, pretty damn dry. I went down on her for a few minutes. When she was ready, I pushed my cock into her. I gave her a couple of slow, gentle strokes and then began pounding away like a maniac. Carley screamed with laughter.

Lora stubbornly refused to react. I gave it to her hard for another few minutes and then pulled out. She sighed and began a low, phony snore.

I rolled her onto her stomach, pulled her legs apart and entered her from the rear. I fucked her seemingly lifeless body for about five minutes. Carley lay on her back and masturbated while she watched me.

Strangely, I was beginning to enjoy fucking a girl who wouldn't react, no matter what I did. I could do anything! Think of the possibilities!

I rolled Lora onto her back and pushed her knees up to her shoulders. I slid into her and fucked her hard.

Finally, she stared to twitch. Her breathing deepened. She moaned. Her vaginal muscles squeezed me. She panted. She squinted her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Ahaaa, damnit! Uhhhh, you bastard! Fuckfuckfuck! Ahaaa!!"

She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her as far as I would go. I felt her cum.

"Ha, ha, gotcha!" I crowed. "I made you cum! Who's your daddy!!"

I pulled out and flopped on my back. I slapped her butt. "Now you can sleep!!"

Lora gave me the finger. She struggled to her feet and stumbled to the bathroom. I heard her pee.

I turned to Carley. "How're you doing?"

Carley had two fingers of her right hand in her pussy and was rubbing her clit with her left. As I watched, she came hard.

"Uhhhh! That was hot!" she panted. "I don't know why, but it was."

Carley rolled on top of me and we kissed.

She smiled. "Let me get you off and we can go to sleep."

I reached between us and guided my cock inside her. We kissed and fucked each other gently. Lora got back into bed and turned on her side. She seemed to fall asleep.

Carley lay with her full weight on me. She held my face with both hands and kissed me. I held her ass. My orgasm crept over me slowly. Carley's muscles tightened on me and that was the push I needed to put me over. I moaned into her mouth, savoring the wonderful feeling.

Carley kissed me as my erection faded. When I slipped out of her, she broke our kiss and smiled.

"I'm going to sleep now," Carley whispered. "You get to sleep on the wet spot!"

I was beyond caring.

I was dreaming the next morning when I became aware of a soft "Bong, Bong, Bong".

Lora reached toward the night stand and slapped at something. She picked up the phone and brought it to her face.

"Murph!" she said. "Si, thank you for the call." She hung up. "Goddamn wakeup call. It's 8:30. Shit. Meeting's at 10:00. Shit!"

I had to take a wicked piss. I shoved Lora onto the floor and waddled to the bathroom. Lora made it to the doorway and leaned against the door frame. "I'm gonna get you for that shit last night," she said. "Just you fucking wait!"

"Hey, you're the one who told me to fuck you. You said you didn't care. Anyway, your challenge was a threat to my world-renowned masculinity. I had to protect my reputation."

"Oh, fuck you! You're a goddamned legend in your own mind. Now get your ass off that toilet or I'll pee in your shoes!"

"No need to get nasty. There's another bathroom in the other bedroom, you know."

We showered and got dressed. Carley was sleeping face down with a pillow over her head. I shook her shoulder.

"Go 'way!"

"We're leaving. Be back about 4:30 or 5:00."

"Go 'way!!"

Lora and I ate a leisurely breakfast in the hotel restaurant and drove to the lawyers' office. Parking in Milan is nearly impossible. Naturally, all the parking spaces for blocks around were full, so I did what Italians always do; I parked on the wide sidewalk between a couple of trees.

Working out the final details of the sale and signing papers was fantastically boring. Lora passed the time flirting and playing footsie with one of the junior partners. When we broke for lunch, they left together.

I had lunch with our Italian partner, then stopped in a boutique and bought a very plain, red silk chemise for Carley. Except for the elegant lace around the hem and neckline, there were no seams to detract from the shape of the body of the woman wearing it.

When we started the afternoon session, Lora and her new friend looked a tad disheveled. We nailed down the final sale price by 3:00. Arrangements were made for the transfer of funds and we adjourned at 3:50.

Lora pulled me aside. "I'm spending the night with Guido."

"Seriously? His name is 'Guido'?"

"Yeah. What's wrong with 'Guido'? I like him. He's married and his wife likes to watch him fuck other women. It should be fun!"

"Okay," I said. "Keep your phone turned on."

I drove back to the hotel. Carley wasn't in the room, but there was a line of packages along the wall, apparently delivered by the stores where she'd been shopping. I took a shower and changed into sweats. I was taking a little nap when Carley came in.

"Oh, good! You're early!" She had a bellman with her, carrying over a dozen bags. She had him dump them on the bed. Carley caught my eye and gave me a look that told me she didn't know how much to tip the guy. I held up ten fingers. She passed him a 10 Euro note. He thanked her and left, closing the door behind him.

"Wow!" she said. "I never had so much fun in my life! The stores are incredible. You don't see this stuff at home, at least not where I shop!"

I kissed her. "I'm glad you had fun. How's the money holding up?"

Carley looked a little guilty. "I had to come back to the room and raid the safe after lunch. I spent over 7,000 euro today! It's so weird! The bills are all different sizes and colors. It's like spending Monopoly money. I felt like I was spending play money and getting real stuff!"

She sighed. "I won't spend any more of your money tomorrow. I don't feel right about spending what I did today."

"Don't worry about it. We sold that old building for 209.3 million Euro. That's just under 297 million dollars. After taxes, legal and real estate fees are paid, Lora and I and our partner will split 62% of that, 183 million bucks and change, three ways. I don't think your shopping spree could make a significant dent in that!"

Carley sat down on the floor. "You're fucking with me, right? You just made over 61 million dollars? That's what you called 'a pretty fair profit'? Sixty-one million fucking dollars? You? The nice guy I blew in Target?"

"Yep! That's me. Is that going to be a problem?"

"Oh, no! Shit no! It's just a shock. I've never fucked a multi-millionaire before."

"Carley, I was a millionaire when we met. I've been a millionaire since I turned twenty-one and my trust fund kicked in."

"Why do you work, then? I'd think you'd just play all the time. You do your own shopping in Target?"

"I like my work. I'm a consultant, so I have a lot of control over my time. I like to think I'm contributing to the space program. I do my own shopping because I don't want other people knowing my house, my schedule and stuff like that."

Carley got up and sat on the bed. I sat next to her.

"Look, Carley, I know this'll take some getting used to. I don't usually tell people about my financial situation. I don't like the way they react. They either fawn all over me or try to get loans or gifts from me. Or they try to steal from me, which is worse. We haven't known each other very long, but I'm telling you all this because I really like you. I mean really. I'm hoping you won't freak out on me and get weird."

Carley looked at me. I could practically see the wheels turning.

"Well, it's still you, isn't it? I guess it's still me, too. We're going to have to be careful. I don't want to find myself taking too much from you. I don't want to feel like I'm selling myself. I don't want to get lost in the money and everything it brings."

I kissed her. "We'll watch our steps." I kissed her again. "Show me what you bought."

Carley hopped up and started ripping open packages. She looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Where's Lora, anyway?"

"She's spending the night with one of the lawyers and his wife. She always meets interesting people. She'll have a good time."

Carley had bought quite a few clothes and some fairly good jewelry. I didn't say anything, but I planned to get the stones upgraded when we got home.

I showed Carley the silk chemise I'd bought for her. She dropped her clothes on the floor and tried it on.

"I love the feel," she said. "It's so smooth."

She walked over to where I was sitting on the bed. She lifted my hands and placed them over her breasts. "Feel how smooth it is," she said softly.

I squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples. She felt so damned good through the silk. Her nipples were hard.

Carley pulled my shirt over my head and slid my sweat pants off. She stroked my erection and kissed me. I ran my hands over her body.

"Keep this on," I said. "I love the way you look and feel."

Carley kissed my neck. She worked her way down across my chest and stomach. I scooted farther onto the bed and she took me in her mouth. Her lips and tongue were soft and gentle. I sighed. The feel of her mouth on me was exquisite. I closed my eyes.

I felt the bed shift and Carley was gone. When I opened my eyes, she was holding one of her shopping bags.

"There's one thing I bought that I haven't shown you," she said softly. She reached into the bag and brought out four thick velvet ropes. Each had a padded handcuff attached to one end. Carley had a wicked smile on her face.

"Listen carefully. You are not to move or speak. You will do what I tell you. Relax your body and don't resist."

She snapped one of the handcuffs on my left wrist and tied the end of the rope to a post on the headboard. Then she tied my right wrist and both my ankles. I was tied, spread-eagled in the center of the King bed. Carley stood on the bed with one foot on each side of my waist, looking down at me.

"You told me you love eating girls and giving them orgasms. Now, you're going to show me."

She knelt over my face. She was still wearing the chemise I'd bought her. The sight of her body, bathed in red light coming through the silk was very erotic. She lowered her vagina onto my mouth.

"I'll tell you what I want and I expect you to do as you're told. Lick my outer lips. Go slow. Tease me."

I did as I was told.

One step at a time, Carley guided me through a series of licks, nibbles, sucks and tongue-fucking intended to bring her to orgasm. She held on to the headboard and moved her hips so that I could follow her instructions to the letter.

Carley usually cums quickly from oral sex and this time was no exception. The chemise was covering my head, so I couldn't see her face, but from the sounds she made and the amount of wetness that poured out of her pussy, her first orgasm was a strong one. Gasping, she kept up a steady string of commands as she rode my face to one orgasm after another.

One, two, three more times she came, accompanied by "ahaaa"s and "yessss"s and gasps and grunts. Wetness ran down the sides of my face and neck and soaked the bedspread.

"Again," she panted. "Again! Push your tongue into me all the way. All the way! Now move it up and down. Yes! Don't stop! Oh, fuck! Now suck my clit! Harder! Use your tongue! Yeah, yeah! Just like that! Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahaaaaaaa!!"

Carley's fifth orgasm ended. She stayed where she was, breathing heavily. Without any instructions to follow, I continued to lick her as she moved against my mouth.

She pulled herself to her feet. Her face was flushed. She looked very happy.

"If you enjoyed that," she said in a stern voice, "don't speak, just nod."

I nodded and smiled.

"Don't expect me to treat you this well all the time!"

Carley walked backward down my body and sat on my stomach. She used a hand towel from the night stand to wipe my face, neck and ears. She lay full length on me and looked into my eyes. My erection was sticking straight up, touching her slit.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. You may answer only 'yes' or 'no'. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Your penis is erect and is pressed against my vagina. Does that mean you wish to have sexual intercourse with me?"

"Yes."

"You've been inside me before. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to enjoy it again?"

"Yes!!"

"Well, I don't know. That's asking a lot. I've already allowed you to give me some orgasms. If I let you fuck me, you might want other favors. That's a big chance for me to take." Carley moved herself against me. She grinned. "Maybe just this once."

She sat up and lowered herself onto me. She held my cock inside her for a long moment. We stared into each other's eyes. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Carley braced her hands on my chest and began moving slowly in the classic "cowgirl" position. She quickly sped up. Her pussy was very warm and wet. She glided over me effortlessly.

"You are not to cum until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Lie still and don't cum. I'm going to allow you to give me another orgasm. Or two. Or more."

Carley's breasts bounced as she fucked me. Her erect nipples were plainly visible through the red silk. I controlled my breathing and stayed in control.

"Do you like my pussy?" Carley whispered.

"Yes!"

"Do you like the way it feels against your cock?"

"Yes!!"

"Do you like seeing me cum?"

"Yes!!"

"Alright. Then you may consider this my gift to you!"

Carley threw her head back and I felt her spasm. Her orgasm was quickly followed by another and another. Maintaining control was nearly impossible, but I managed.

Her breathing slowed. Carley lifted herself off of me. She stepped off the bed and turned to face me.

"You did well. My orgasms were entirely satisfactory and I'm happy you enjoyed them. I have one more gift for you. I'm going to perform oral sex on you and allow you to ejaculate into my mouth. I hope you appreciate what a huge sacrifice this is for me."

Carley playfully licked and sucked me, taking her time and teasing me until I couldn't hold still.

"You may move if you wish. Don't make a sound."

She could tell I'd had all I could take. I was breathing like a long-distance runner. She rubbed her tongue hard on the underside of my cock and sucked for all she was worth. I thrust into her mouth and came. My cock pulsed and jumped. Carley deep throated me all the way and held her lips against the base of my cock as I spurted repeatedly into her throat.

It was an outstanding goddamned orgasm.

12