Carley Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eric, lay on your back on the chaise lounge. Carley, get in sixty-nine position. Sit on his face. You look like you could use some oral. You can stroke him if you want to, but no sucking." They assumed the position. Carley used both hands on her father while he ate her. It wasn't long before she came.

"OK, now you can suck him. In fact, you can do whatever you want."

I lifted Cheryl and pulled her forward to sit on my lap. Her warm pussy engulfed me. She guided my hands to her breasts, held my face and kissed me. The kiss went on for a long time.

When I came up for air, I noticed that Carley was on her back on the chaise lounge with Eric between her legs in the classic "missionary" position. She said something to him I couldn't hear and they both laughed. He pulled out and moved down to eat her pussy. Carley held his head and shivered. "Uhhhhh," she groaned. "Ohhhh, Uhhhhhh!"

"Cheryl," I said, "Get up. I want to fuck you on the table."

I spread a couple of beach towels on the heavy glass table top to protect her back and laid her down with her ass at the edge. I pushed into her and she locked her ankles behind my lower back. I put both hands on her breasts and we fucked. She was a very sexy woman. I pulled her nipples and watched my cock gliding in and out of her. The tension was building.

Eric had gotten to his feet and was standing in front of Carley. Her cheeks dimpled as she sucked hard on her father. Eric held his daughter's head and humped her mouth. His stomach muscles jumped. "Ahhh, yes! Ahhhh, mmmmmm". Carley sucked his cock head and jerked him rapidly. His expression told me how good it felt to cum in Carley's mouth. Carley sucked and swallowed.

"Cheryl," I whispered, "when I start to cum I'm going to pull out. I want you to jerk me off. Use one hand on my dick and the other on my balls. Jerk me fast." She nodded.

"Okay, now!"

I pulled out. Cheryl grabbed my slippery cock and jerked me. I kept my hands on her tits. Cum spurted across her belly and up to her throat.

When I was finished, Cheryl sat up and kissed me. Cum ran down her body and into her crotch.

I backed away and Carley dropped to one knee. She licked and sucked me as my erection faded.

Eric kissed his wife, then sucked her nipples and began licking cum off her breasts and stomach. Cheryl lay back and he slurped at her pussy.

Damn, I thought. This is one seriously interesting family.

Later, after we'd all cleaned up and were on our second round of beers, Carley turned to me.

"You haven't seen Mom's orchids, have you?" she said. "She's go a greenhouse around front".

We all walked around the east side of the house and Cheryl led us into her greenhouse. There were orchids everywhere.

I don't know the first thing about orchids, but Cheryl was only too happy to educate me. I commented on the way some of them looked like little vaginas. Cheryl grinned. "You're not the first one to notice that."

Eric was looking out through the glass at the street. "Isn't that your little buddy?" he asked his wife.

A tall, fat blond kid was slowly walking a dog across the street.

"Yep, that's him," said Cheryl. She got a wicked look on her face. "I think it's time for lesson number two."

Cheryl walked quickly to the sidewalk and called to the kid. He hurried over. Cheryl took the dog's leash and hooked it over a loop in the ironwork holding her mailbox. She motioned for the boy to follow her and they walked behind a row of bushes blocking the view from the street. She turned to face him and put her hands on his shoulders.

We were in plain view, no more than twenty feet away, standing in the greenhouse. But the kid only had eyes for Cheryl.

Cheryl asked him a question. He smiled and nodded. She asked him something else. He glanced toward the street and nodded again.

Cheryl pulled off her top and dropped it behind her. The kid stared at her beautiful breasts. Cheryl lifted his hands and placed them on her tits. She put her hands around his neck and let him squeeze and play with her.

A distinct bulge was growing at the kid's crotch.

Cheryl asked another question. The kid nodded and said something we couldn't hear. Cheryl pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them. She guided his right hand to her vagina. She held his hand and talked to him softly, obviously giving him instructions. She tilted her hips forward and the kid slipped a finger into her. She continued talking as the kid finger-fucked her. She moved her pussy against his hand. At that point, the kid wouldn't have noticed being dropped into the middle of a rock concert. Cheryl asked him a question and kid nodded so hard I was afraid he would give himself whiplash.

Cheryl stepped away. She sat down and lay back on the grass. The kid fumbled frantically with his belt. Cheryl opened her legs. The kid yanked off his shorts and briefs. He knelt between her knees. Trying to keep him calm, Cheryl got him into position and inside her. He started pumping away like a madman.

Despite Cheryl's best efforts, the kid was almost impossible to control. She finally got him to stop and just lay still, enjoying the feeling. It looked like she was squeezing him and trying to show him something about control. It didn't work very well.

In less than a minute, the kid opened his mouth and closed his eyes. He came with a series of grunts we could hear plainly.

Cheryl was barely able to keep him from collapsing on top of her. He rolled off and lay on his back, panting.

Cheryl rolled to her knees and stood up.

"Get up," she commanded. Cheryl was talking much louder now. We had no trouble hearing her. The kid hesitated and then got to his feet.

"That might have been good for you, but it sucked for me," she told him. "I can understand you probably haven't fucked many girls. How many have you fucked?"

The kid looked down and mumbled.

"None?' Cheryl said. "I'm your first? Why do you think that is?"

The kid blushed. He didn't say anything.

"Yeah, you know why," said Cheryl. "It's because you're fat. Girls like to fuck, but they don't want to fuck a fat guy like you."

Cheryl poked the kid in his gut. "You have to get rid of this shit. And I'm going to give you some incentive." She cupped his balls. "Here's the deal. You lose ten pounds and I'll let you fuck me again. Or I'll give you a blowjob. Your choice." She grabbed two handfuls of fat. "Lose another ten pounds of this and I'll do you three more times. Another ten pounds and I'll get a few of my girlfriends to come over for the day. We'll all suck and fuck you as often as you can get it up. Lose forty pounds and you won't need me. Your dick is over six inches long now. If you get rid of this flab on your belly, you'll have an eight or nine inch dick. Any guy who's hung like that can get laid. Word gets around. You have a lot to learn about sex, but we can handle that."

"Get you pants and come with me." The kid picked up his pants. He hadn't taken off his shirt.

Cheryl, still naked, led him up the steps and into the house. We stayed where we were.

A few minutes later, they came out onto the porch.

"OK," Cheryl said, "I know what you weigh now. Come back when you lose ten pounds. Think about whether you want to fuck me or get blown." She stroked his balls. "My friends and I can teach you everything you need to know about sex. If you can get in shape, you'll have all the pussy you can use."

They were in plain view of the street. The kid checked nervously for passing traffic. No one was in sight. The kid's cock stiffened and Cheryl pumped him slowly. We watched from a few feet away.

"Do you want to touch me again?"

The kid nodded.

"Say it out loud. Say what you want to do."

"I want to touch your tits and your pussy. I want to fuck you again." The kid had a surprisingly deep voice.

"I'm not going to let you fuck me," said Cheryl. "You can touch me, though. Touch me and I'll jerk you off."

Cheryl stroked the kid and caressed his balls. She let him play with her breasts. He explored her pussy and clit. His breathing sped up.

Cheryl pushed his hands away, turned him toward the street and got behind him. With one hand under his ass, she held his balls. With the other hand, she reached around and stroked him. She winked at us and whispered in his ear.

The kid rose on the balls of his feet. He gasped. Cum arced through the late afternoon sunlight and splashed on the steps. Cheryl jerked him until his orgasm ended. She wiped her hands on his shirt.

"Now get going. Next time I see you, you'd better be running."

She slapped him on the ass and gave him a shove toward the sidewalk.

When he was gone, Cheryl picked up her clothes and joined us.

"And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson," laughed Eric. "Always picking up stray kittens, aren't you? They're usually a lot smaller than that one!"

"He'll be alright. He's really a sweet kid. He just needs someone to get him going in the right direction. He's tall and blond and pretty good looking. He'll be a stud when I get through with him."

"Well," I said, "This has been an interesting day on several levels, but I need to get going. I have to fly to Reagan National tomorrow. I'm scheduled to testify on Monday before a sub-committee about funding for private companies involved in the space launch business."

"Wow, no shit?" said Eric. "Do you need a ride to the airport?"

"No, I'm flying out of Melbourne. I can park in the General Aviation lot. I'll fly my dad's old Lear 60."

"Wait a minute!" said Carley. "You have your own jet? You fly your own jet? When were you planning to tell me?"

"I didn't buy it, I inherited it. I've had my license since I was eighteen. The plane's good for medium and short-range hops. I wouldn't try taking it overseas."

"Jesus freaking Christ!" said Carley. "You're the most infuriating man I've ever met." She smiled and kissed me. "Also the sexiest. I can't wait to see what you come up with next."

"Do you need a ride home?" I asked Carley.

"No, I'll stay here for supper. One of these perverts will give me a ride later."

They walked me to my car. Cheryl was still naked. A thick, crusty line of cum was visible where it had dribbled out of her and dried on her inner thigh. She hugged me. "Remember what I said. You can have me any time, anywhere, any way. When my friends hear what you did, they'll want you, too. Everybody wants to fuck a hero."

NOTE: The attempted armed robbery outside Macy's happened in late 1997. Other than substituting a stun gun for the pepper spray I used on the robber and Carley for my wife, the story is correct in every detail. Well, I'll admit the cop who responded wasn't quite as understanding as the one in this story. He locked my Glock 19 in the trunk of his car. After his shift supervisor decided I wasn't a threat to national security, he gave it back.

"Jimmy" took a plea. He got 15 years as a habitual offender and was released early in 2006. He almost immediately violated his probation by leaving the state. He was killed in a botched home invasion in Colorado eight months later by an alert single mom with a shotgun.

Apparently, Jimmy never quite mastered the victim selection process.

12