Carlotta's Captivity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, God, yes. Please Carlotta."

"Well I suppose I could stop. However, the thing is, all that time I spent fucking your ass got me horny. If you would agree to make me cum, I guess I could forego the last three strokes. You're already in position. Of course, I might need to piss first." Carlotta swished the birches through the air, letting Anna listen to the evil hissing sound while she considered Carlotta's offer.

Anna didn't have to think about it very long at all. "OK, OK, I'll do it."

Carlotta put down the birches and moved over to straddle, Anna's face. "Master, could you please raise her up a bit?" she requested. The Master nodded, raising Anna up until her face was pressed tightly into Carlotta's crotch. He was really enjoying the interplay of the bad blood between the two women. He might even get hard again.

Carlotta hadn't had much to drink that morning, other than Anna's piss, so her bladder was nowhere near full. Still, she managed to piss a couple of mouthfuls into Anna's mouth and on her face. Finished, she pulled Anna's mouth into her still-piss-dripping cunt and told her, "Get to work bitch. The sooner you bring me off, the sooner you can clean up the puddle on the floor."

Anna was more than ready for this whole scene to be over. Anna was an experienced bisexual and began using all her skills to make Carlotta cum as quickly as possible, while trying not to think about licking up the pool of piss on the floor afterwards. Carlotta, for her part, was trying not to cum and even occasionally managing to squirt a little more piss into Anna's sucking mouth. Anna choked on the hot piss each time she did this, the bitter salty liquid even going up her nose. Finally though, Anna's skills won out and Carlotta screamed out her orgasm, pulling Anna's face hard into her convulsing cunt.

Satisfied, Carlotta stepped away and the Master released Anna from the stocks, looking significantly at the pool of Carlotta's piss. Anna sighed and got down on her hands and knees and licked it up while Carlotta and the Master watched. "Carlotta is going to be very sorry for this next time I get a chance to punish her," she thought.

Finished she got up and they all left the playroom, Anna and the Master continuing up the stairs while Carlotta went into her bathroom. She wanted a hot soak. At least she had tomorrow off.

Chapter 8

Two days later, Carlotta was back in the playroom. To her dismay, Anna was also there with the Master.

"Today is piercing day, Carlotta. I had planned it for our last cycle, but then we had the whole enema, exercise debacle, followed by teaching you to climax. So we are just now getting around to it. By the way, Anna just asked to watch, although of course, we may find a way to let her participate, especially if I have to punish you. Our agreement is that she'll give me a blowjob or let me fuck her if she gets to watch. She'll surrender her ass if she gets to punish you, but the choice is hers. Take your place on the table here."

Carlotta was nervous, especially with Anna there, but took the indicated place on the same "exam table" table she had been fucked on last week, and placed her feet in the stirrups. The Master secured her feet and then opened the stirrups up wide, so that her legs were almost in a split. Carlotta groaned as the position strained her thigh muscles. Her cunt and ass were at the edge of the table, and her head was on a headrest at the other end. The Master secured two straps, one just over her pelvis and one just below her tits to hold her securely in place. Satisfied, He raised the headrest so that Carlotta could look down on her strapped-down body. The Master went over to the cabinet and came back with a clamp arrangement, a box of gold rings and a small torch.

"Now then Carlotta, I designed this piercing system myself. One merely clamps the area to be pierced with the jaws of the clamp, the clamps teeth hold them in place and then this screw arrangement on the side lets you slowly pierce the clamped area through the open circles in the sides of the clamp. As long as we get the area properly centered in the clamps, we are guaranteed that the piercing will be properly centered. After all, no one wants piercings that aren't in the proper location; it would look tacky."

Carlotta was beginning to get scared now. The teeth on the jaws of the clamp looked painful, plus the whole idea of slowly being pierced sounded bad, really bad.

"Now if you recall, our contract called for no more than ten piercings, all in areas normally covered. Today we'll do both nipples, two in each outer cunt lip, one in each inner cunt lip and one in your clit. That leaves us one more, although I'm not sure we'll do any additional ones, though we could do a second one in your clit if you want. The rings we'll use are solid twenty-one carat gold, and we'll use the torch to braise them closed. Unfortunately, gold is an excellent heat conductor, so you're going to have to be brave."

"We'll start with your nipples. Your goal today is not to scream. If you scream, I'll stop and not continue until you stop. For every time you scream, you'll earn one stroke for disobedience. I may let Anna do the whipping; she seems to hold something of a grudge against you for some reason. I'll also fuck your openings between piercings to give you time to recover. I'll pierce your nipples, fuck your cunt, pierce your outer cunt lips, fuck your ass, pierce your inner cunt lips, fuck your mouth and then finish up piercing your clit."

"Anna, would you like to suck her nipple and get it hard for the clamp?" the Master asked.

Anna smiled. She was looking forward to the little bitch's pain, and the Master had promised she could deliver the whipping if she was willing to let him fuck her ass again. She was pretty sure there would be a lot of whipping, so she was thinking seriously about letting him. She expected Carlotta to be screaming her head off most of the morning. She moved over, bent down and began sucking roughly on Carlotta's left nipple, enjoying the look of frightened hate Carlotta shot her. She sucked strongly and scrapped her teeth over the nipple as it gradually hardened. Carlotta blushed; she knew her nipples were longer than most. Fully erect, they stuck out maybe three-quarters of an inch.

"I think she's ready," Anna said.

Carlotta held her breath as the Master opened the jaws of the clap, positioned it, and then let the jaws snap closed. Carlotta shrieked; not only did the jaws bite painfully into the base of her tender nipple, but the clamp crushed the rest of her nipple almost flat. She whimpered as the pain seemed to spread throughout her tit.

The Master shook his head sadly. "That's one," he informed Carlotta. Making sure he was happy with its position, the Master began slowly screwing in the piercing needle. Carlotta screamed again as the cruel needle began to pierce her tender crushed nipple. The Master stopped. "That's two. Really Carlotta, do you enjoy being whipped?" the Master asked. Anna smirked; she was really enjoying this.

The Master resumed screwing in the piercing needle, and Carlotta bit her lower lip, determined not to scream again. Finally the needle was through and the Master reversed it and then removed the clamp. Carlotta screamed as the blood flowed back into the tortured nipple, and watched as a couple of drops of blood formed on each side of her newly-pierced nipple. "That's three," the Master said. He took out a ring and fed it into Carlotta's new piercing, moving it around until the ring's closure was at the front. He then lit the little torch and carefully braised the opening closed, shielding the bulk of Carlotta's breast with a gloved hand. Nevertheless, Carlotta screamed again as the gold ring conducted the torch's heat directly into her pierced nipple, searing it. "That's four," the Master commented, stepping back.

"I like this game, Master. At this rate, she going to earn dozens of strokes," Anna said happily.

"You're probably right. Do you want to get her other nipple ready?" the Master asked.

Anna moved around to Carlotta's other side, and began sucking on the next nipple. As usual, she used her teeth to roughly scrape it as well, making the nipple raw and sore, even as it became erect. When Anna was satisfied, she moved back and the Master moved in with the cruel clamp again. Carlotta managed not to scream as the cruel teeth bit into the base of her nipple and the jaws crushed the tender little bud flat. She whimpered but managed not to scream as the needle once again had its way with her abused nipple. However, the searing pain of the braising again caused her to shriek once more. "That's five," the Master reminded her.

Finished with her nipples, the Master exposed his rock hard cock and moved between Carlotta's spread legs. Piercing women's tits always got him hard. Positioning his cock at her cunt lips, he began shoving forward as Carlotta groaned with the penetration and began breathing harder.

"Looks like she really sensitive down there. I'll bet the cunt lips and especially the clit are going to hurt even worse," Anna commented nastily as she watched the Master began to fuck Carlotta with long slow strokes.

Carlotta was just relieved that he was just slamming into her cervix and not actually penetrating it again with one of his brutal "double fucks." The fucking went on for only about ten minutes before the Master came in her cunt. When he pulled out, as usual, he moved around to Carlotta's face so that she could lick his cock clean. Carlotta did a thorough job, wanting to postpone the inevitable as long as possible. Eventually the Master stepped back. "I think it's clean Carlotta, although it is nice to see you taking so much pride in your work."

He moved back between Carlotta's legs again, this time carrying his piercing tools. Carlotta took a deep breath as he pulled one of her outer lips, still swollen from the fucking, up and clamped the top of it with the piercing clamp. The pain was bad, but not as bad as she had feared and she managed to keep silent except for a quiet whimper. The piercing was again painful, especially since the Master took his time, but again Carlotta kept silent, even if she couldn't stop the tears than ran down her cheek. When he lit the torch, Carlotta took a deep breath and held it, determined not to scream. She did anyway, as the searing pain penetrated her tender cunt lip. "That's six," the Master informed her.

At this point Carlotta began to accept that the braising was always going to make her scream, she just couldn't control it. That meant that she was going to get a minimum of twelve strokes, and maybe more. She could only imagine what the cruel clamp and needle were going to feel like on her thinner, more delicate inner lips, let alone her poor clit. She began to cry softly. In the meantime, the Master was using the new ring in her cunt lip to pull it up with one hand, and then secure the clamp on the lower part of her lip with the other. Lost in her misery, Carlotta wasn't paying attention and screamed as the cruel sharp teeth bit into her tender cunt lip. "That's seven," the Master said as Anna snickered again. She kept silent through the next piercing, but screamed again when he finished braising by the gold ring closed. "Eight," the Master advised her.

"Master, with as many strokes as I think she's going to earn, it will be worth surrendering my ass to be allowed to deliver her punishment myself," Anna said.

"Very well my dear; I'm looking forward both to watching you whip her, as well as fucking your ass, of course. I'm sure you'll be creative in her punishment."

Carlotta listened to this in horror. She knew very well how much Anna hated her for the way she had punished Anna two days ago. Carlotta knew she was in for a miserable and painful afternoon, on top of all the agony the piercings were causing her. In the meantime, the Master was beginning to work on her other cunt lip. Carlotta grunted as the clamp bit into her lip, but didn't scream, even as the Master began screwing in the terrible needle. She bit her lip as he brought up the torch, determined not to scream, but a scream escaped nonetheless. "That's nine," the Master commented. Anna smiled.

The last piercing went about the same. For a moment, Carlotta thought she was going to be able to control her scream as the heated ring seared her tender cunt lip, but finally couldn't stand the pain and shrieked once more. "That's ten," the Master said sadly.

The Master moved around to Carlotta's head and released the headrest so that Carlotta's head hung down backwards, giving him a straight shot down her throat. The throat fuck took a good twenty minutes, most of it with his cock buried in her throat and her nose buried in the Master's pubic hair, or at least it seemed that way to Carlotta. When the Master was ready to cum, he withdrew until only the very head was in Carlotta's mouth and then filled her mouth with shot after shot of thick salty cum. Carlotta tried to swallow it all, but with her head hanging the way it was, it was too much and some of the fluid escaped her mouth.

"That's going too cost you another three strokes, Carlotta. I told you that you must always swallow it all. So far, you're up to thirteen." Carlotta started to protest that her position made it almost impossible to swallow, but she realized her protest would just most likely earn her more strokes. She cried softly, tears dripping down her cheeks, wishing she had never gotten herself into the awful situation. After a few minutes, the Master raised her headrest back up, moved back around and stood looking at her helpless cunt.

The Master started to move back between Carlotta's spread legs, but stopped. During the brutal throat fuck, Carlotta's cunt lips had closed back up, still throbbing from the pain of her pierced nether lips. "Anna, it much easier to do the inner cunt piercings if the lips are swollen, separated and open. Do you think you can help?"

"Certainly, Master," Anna said moving between Carlotta's legs Anna reached down and began playing with Carlotta's cunt lips, pulling them apart and forcing her fingers between Carlotta's inner lips. After a couple of embarrassing minutes, she began to suck Carlotta's fat outer lips, nibbling on them and scraping them with her teeth. Despite Carlotta's embarrassment, the stimulation had the desired effect and she began to react, the outer lips swelling and spreading apart. Next Anna focused on her delicate inner lips, treating them to the same combination of licks and teeth scraping. Nevertheless, they also became engorged, and Ana stepped back. "I think she's ready for you now, Master."

The Master moved back between Carlotta's legs with his piercing tools. Reaching down, he stretched one of her inner lips up and the horrible clamp came down. Carlotta screamed shrilly, even though she had told herself she wouldn't and then continued to whimper. The Master began screwing in the needle. Carlotta did remain silent through this process, much to Anna's disappointment. The Master inserted the ring and braised it closed, eliciting Carlotta's normal shriek. "That brings you up to fifteen, Carlotta," the Master said. Carlotta nodded miserably, but Anna smiled.

The next lip went better, Carlotta only screaming during the braising. Still, that brought her up to sixteen, with her clit still to go.

The Master unfastened Carlotta's feet from the stirrups and attached cuffs and chains to her ankles, then raised her legs into the air, raising her lower body up off of the table to expose her asshole. Carlotta resigned herself; she knew the ass fuck was going to take a long time, since the Master had already cum twice. The only pleasure she could take was realizing that Anna's was going to take even longer, something she doubted Anna had really focused on yet. For his part, the Master was relishing the hot tightness of Carlotta's ass. He made a mental note that he would have to spread her ass fucks out over the year so that her ass didn't become too loose. "That's OK," he thought to himself. "If I can keep the bad blood going between Anna and Carlotta, I can probably have Anna's ass quite a few times in exchange for letting her punish Carlotta." Eventually the fuck ended, the Master shooting his cum deep in Carlotta's griping asshole. As usual, he pulled out and moved around to her mouth for cleaning.

When he was finished, he lowered her legs, put her feet back in the stirrups and secured them. "Anna, see if you can get her clit erect; that will make the piercing easier."

Anna moved between Carlotta's legs and began sucking on her little clit, swirling her tongue around it and lightly scraping it with her teeth. Gradually, despite Carlotta's determination, the tender little bud began to fill out and peek out of its sheath. "She's ready for you, Master," Anna said in satisfaction. She was really looking forward to watching this last piercing.

The Master moved back between Carlotta's legs, carrying the horrible clamp and the little torch. Carlotta began to breath heavily, terrified of what this would feel like. She knew her little clit was a lot more sensitive than her cunt lips. Prepared, to Anna's disappointment, Carlotta only grunted and sucked in a breath as the clamp was secured on her clit. However, she couldn't keep from screaming when the piercing needle was slowly screwed in, piercing her sensitive clit. Naturally, she also screamed again when the Master finally braised the last ring closed.

The Master stepped back and regarded Carlotta's piercings with satisfaction. "So, Carlotta, your total is eighteen strokes. I guess Anna should deliver them in three sets of 'six of the best' as the British used to say. Anna, how do you want her?"

"Leave her like this for now. I think I will start with six strokes from the birches on her tits." To Carlotta's horror, Anna moved a couple of chains over and clipped then to Carlotta's nipple rings, then raised the chains until Carlotta's tits and nipples were both straining painfully toward the ceiling. Carlotta could almost feel her poor nipples stretching. Satisfied with Carlotta's position, Anna stepped back and picked up the birches. Anna landed stroke after stroke on Carlotta's exposed and stretched up tits. By the last stroke, Carlotta had screamed herself out and was just sobbing. "That was fun," Anna said. "What shall we do next? Master, may I have a drink while I think about it?"

"Certainly my dear," the Master replied. The two of them moved over to the bar, leaving Carlotta's tits still attached to the chains.

"I think I want to suspend her by her ankles," Anna decided after she and the Master had finished their drink. Carlotta groaned when they released the tension on her tits and then released her from the table. "Lie down on the mat, Carlotta," Anna ordered. Reluctantly Carlotta did as she was ordered. Anna attached chains to each ankle cuff then raised Carlotta completely off the mat. As soon as Carlotta was clear of the mat, Anna moved the ankle chains apart to spread Carlotta's legs out to their maximum. Carlotta groaned as her thigh muscles stretched, knowing that much worse was coming. Anna went over to the cabinet and returned with an elastic bungee cord. She clipped one end into the new ring in Carlotta's inner cunt lip. Smiling at Carlotta, she ran the cord around Carlotta's ass stretching out the elastic cord and clipped the other end into the other inner cunt lip ring. Carlotta screamed; it felt like her cunt lips were going to be torn off. "I think we'll use the cat on her pussy," Anna decided, ignoring Carlotta's pitiful scream, going over to the wall and selecting a "cat of nine tails" whip.

Anna moved back between Carlotta's spread legs, swishing the whip through the air to get a feel for it. Carlotta sucked in her breath at the sound. The whip had nine slender leather thongs, each with a knot in the end. Anna cruelly showed Carlotta the whip. "I'll bet this is really going to sting, bitch, especially on your tender inner cunt."